[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
please tell me trump is considering this smug milf as his VP,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: pambondi.jpg (22 KB, 640x526) Image search: [Google]
pambondi.jpg
22 KB, 640x526
please tell me trump is considering this smug milf as his VP, its like the match made in heaven.

trump will have the chad vote on lockdown.
>>
File: 4271559263_281fd4a3f8.jpg (42 KB, 319x480) Image search: [Google]
4271559263_281fd4a3f8.jpg
42 KB, 319x480
shes a solid 8/10 on the milf chart
she doesn't really have any baggage
she will help with the women vote
she will help with the white male vote
she will help win florida
she is fucking based
>>
>>74630128
>>74629794
who the heck is this semen fermentor?
>>
File: knotted.jpg (73 KB, 650x434) Image search: [Google]
knotted.jpg
73 KB, 650x434
>>74630801
florida ag pam bandi shes fucking based i tell you, i hope trump picks her.
>>
>>74630975
>pam bandi
its bondi

and holy kek, shes 50..
fifty years old.. i mean.. what a fucking bod..

a woman like that is a great VP.

shes also divorced twice. kind of a shit stain on the ticket, dont ya think?
>>
>>74631116
trump divorced 3 times no one really gives a shit.
>>
>Pamela Jo Bondi
>Born: November 17, 1965 (age 50)

WTF?????????
>>
>>74631177
Trump is divorced twice. Ivana and Marla are his ex wives.
>>
>>74631177
he divorced twice, faggot. 3 marriage = 2 divorces. learn to count, dumbass
>>
>>74629794
How is she on the issues?
>guns
>trade
>immigration
>abortion
>Bill of Rights
>>
>>74631200
For comparison, Megyn Kelly is 45 and looks like wrinkled dog shit.
>>
>>74631348
Abortion isn't an issue
Unless the issue is too few abortions
>>
Okay, looks aside, we want a state attorney general as the spare president? That's not much of a backup plan.
>>
>>74631522
It's an issue to most republicans in the base and some independents. No one cares about the opinions of underage edgelords.
>>
>>74631348

She's a constitutionalist. She'll bring the legal expertise that Trump is too dumb to understand. Plus she'll give boners to Trump's white male base. Lets make this happen.
>>
>>74631783
this, she is perfect, if trump picks a white male hes going to get eaten alive by the cucks
>>
>womeme
i dont care how hot she is i really dont think a woman can be an executive official
>>
>>74631783
Excellent. But she must also be against total free trade and mass immigration.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.