[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think of Morton Downey Jr? His show is probably
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: morton-downey-jr.jpg (31 KB, 424x318) Image search: [Google]
morton-downey-jr.jpg
31 KB, 424x318
What do you guys think of Morton Downey Jr? His show is probably the closest thing to /pol/ to ever be broadcast on national television.
>>
>>74628484
I've never heard of this guy.
>>
>>74628484
I enjoyed his show alot.
>>
>>74628484
I miss the angry fuck.
>>
>>74628484
Statist authoritarian that made have conservatism bad PR.

Larry McDonald Ron Paul and Barry Goldwater were where it was at
>>
>>74629681
Nationalism > libertarianism

Libertarians are as cuckolded as any liberals, just that they're happy to bend over and take a dick from their corporate masters instead.
>>
>>74632369
lolbertardianism has got to be some kind of hormone disorder
>>
>>74629681
((Goldwater))
>>
I like the episode where he had Ron Paul on, and Morton Downey Jr is going on about how great the war on drugs is because drugs are bad for you, Paul points out that cigarettes are bad for you, and asked how Downey would like it if the government impeded his constant chain smoking. And then like 5 years later he dies of lung cancer. Shoulda listened to the doctor.
>>
>>74628757

He was the first Jew trash TV talk-show host, before Spinger and Povich and all the rest back in the 80s You have him to thank for all those fucking programs.His shtick was Right-wing.
>>
>>74628484
>Downey Jr
more like Downey Syndrome
>>
>>74634006

>X is bad, but Y is "worse", so legalize X

Yeah nah
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCxDrfs4GtM
>>
Isn't he Jewish
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.