[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
death of the_donald
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
File: 0cf3ytY.jpg (52 KB, 640x349) Image search: [Google]
0cf3ytY.jpg
52 KB, 640x349
the_donald recently split in half to Mr_Trump which is just stupid

redditfags don't know what the fuck they're doing.

powerhungry faggots like /u/ditaro and /u/international destroyed the_donald with little effort, and the current top mod of The_Donald is also fucking dumb

WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT REDDIT?! NEVER REDDIT. EVER. NOT EVEN ONCE.
>>
>>74626542
The mods on The_Donald are truly awful and their egos are inflated by people constantly upvoting MODS = GODS posts
>>
>>74626542
well, the Trump campaign was pretty wise to not have anything to do with their reddit fans
>>
>>74626542
Who gives a shit? Reddit is full of manchildren like always
>>
I told you fags about reddit
I TOLD YOU

But you cucks just said "nah brah we're colonizing reddit brah it'll be okay"
>>
Fucking gumblefag and lyin-z are the true fags. Ditario is based as fuck you goddamn cucks fuck you
>>
what? lil-z has done nothing wrong
>>
>>74626968
sons of bitches stole the fucking bot
>>
Lil-z stole the wall bot and then banned the creator of the wall bot without giving the creator if credit.

The Lines
The videos.

All taken from the community.
>>
>>74626911
ditario has been shown to have nuked comment threads from a month ago just to have an active mod status. both him and his fuckbuddy international. as anyone that is sane would know that splitting a subreddit would destroy it. the donald was getting /all before this all happened. not anymore

fuck reddit and ignoramus like you
>>
>>74626999
Fucking power hungry fags. Wont even make MILO top mod to cleanse mod team
>>
>>74627045
desu the wall bot was fun but it was probably admins that wanted the bot down.
>>
Nobody cares about plebbit. Quit posting your cancerous shit here.
>>
>>74626542
You're right. If you read his posts it's obvious that lil-z is IQ 90-100. He's going to keep screwing it up.

THe old goyim were autistic fags anyways,
>>
>>74627074
funny thing milo is on a flight right now, so he doesn't know anythign about whats happening right now

even if lil-z tried to set him as top mod he can't becuase milo isn't anywhere near wifi to accept the mod status
>>
>reddit
Who cares?
>>
>>74627289
the_donald represents the /pol gods

the fucking reddit fags are making us look like fools
>>
>>74627190
>funny thing milo is on a flight right now,
whenever I think my life sucks and want to blow my brains out, I just think about you le-reddit faggots.

You've managed to ruin this board, you're human scum..
>>
It's the_donald current mods who are fucking it all up
>>
>>74626542
Good thing I don't go on reddit or else I might care
>>
>>74627373

i only use reddit for the_donald, not anymore.

been a /pol/ack since the beginning
>>
>>74627434
no it is clearly the Mr_trump faggots, who are splitting the_donald activity so they don't reach /all anymore... it's fucking common sense. tell me when the_donald ever changed drastically. No. it has been the same. just faggots like you go to mr_trump for some reason
>>
>>74627351
We have no association with plebbit, there's nothing wrong and they don't "represent" us. If they make Trump supporters look like retards then we can go about our business without appearing to be a threat. Only plebbits would care. </thread>
>>
My goodness you're autistic. The current mods of the_donald had a rule banning posts insulting Islam and censored the shot out of that and Milo among other things. They're cucked.
>>
>>74627590
w/e reddit has been shit from the beginning

but are you seriously going to deny that /pol/ gave birth to the_donald?
>>
It's honestly embarrassing. How hard is it to shit post all day? Like how does that get fucked up? The Bern fags on Reddit are probably loving it.
>>
>>74627687
fucking idiot! read the rules! WHERE IS ISLAMOPHOBIA?

blind ass mofo, also, they were removing the Milo post because it has already been proven to be fake(the messages), as well as it being reposted 10000 times.

wehre is your common sense
>>
>>74627695
not denying that, but everything good that /pol/ breathed into it has been cucked by the mods that infiltrated and corrupted the sub. You cant even say nigger, kike, or anything anti muslim without getting banned or deleted. mods lost all that was good and turned to shills
>>
>>74627734
simple. its the fucking berniefags that are doing this. the mods are just banhammers without souls, and now they are in ruins because of some berniebots that wanna fuck shit up with a little planning which managed to fuck the low iq mods aka banhammers. of course, the only mod with brains (ciswhitemaelstorm) was doxxed. you can't win against these faggots
>>
>>74627812
because nigger kike are against reddit policy

you can still be antimuslim, just not like "FUCK MUSLIMS"

aka its reddit not the sub.
>>
>Realizing no one gives a shit
>>
/r/The_DonaldUnleashed as well

At this point though, it's not news. Reddit is owned and operated by SJWs who censor ship c.o.n.s.t.a.n.t.l.y. It's like walking into a burning building, trying to find the coolest room, then "reporting" about the doorknobs getting hot.

https://www.reddit.com/r/thequarantinelist/

It's easy to get fascinated and want to report about censorship, but it's just not useful at this point. People here hate reddit for a hundred reasons, but this one is all you need, and is the reason no one here could or should care about it.
>>
>>74627373
R A R E
A
R
E
>>
>>74626542
Wasn't the main thing the banning of Islam hate? They went back on that rule. At the same time, who cares really
>>
>>74626542
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKeG-fS8dWQ&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>74627373
Damn the rock fortress really hates normies eh
>>
>Oh no censorship on reddit

Redditors are pretty stupid, this is obvioisly a divide and conquer thing.
>>
>>74626542
>reddot

who cares?

why the fuck are you posting threads about this

go fuck yourself retards
>>
>>74626871
in what way is this a loss?
the redditors who support trump arent just gonna go away because their home page is compromised
This is a movement baby
>>
>its a redditors on 4chan try to make 4chan care about reddit episode
>its a redditors on 4chan debate about which reddit users are "based" episode

GET

THE

FUCK

OUT

sage
>>
File: cirno get out.jpg (15 KB, 359x359) Image search: [Google]
cirno get out.jpg
15 KB, 359x359
>>
A few of the old mods on The_Donald were doxed. Their accounts now belong to other people who are subverting the board, so people left and started Mr_Trump. Switch to voat or subscribe to Mr_Trump if you want to use those sites, but I would recommend not using reddit or voat at all.
>>
File: hol up.png (10 KB, 570x467) Image search: [Google]
hol up.png
10 KB, 570x467
>>74626542
>using a site completely design around conforming or you won't get up-boats unironically
>using a site where voicing something unpopular makes your comments disappear from down boats
who the fuck cares?
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.