[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are Sikhs redpilled and bro-tier?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (193 KB, 858x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
193 KB, 858x1024
Are Sikhs redpilled and bro-tier?
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 225x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 225x300
>>
They do not like Muslims. The enemy of my enemy is my friend
>>
>>74625216
So you're a kike lover then?
>>
>>74625216
Who doesn't hate muslims
>>
>>74625260
Fucking buddhists are genocideing them

EVERYONE save white liberals hates muds

>>74625249
is it wrong to like when they drop white phosphorus on sand niglets
>>
>>74624243

This guy clearly is

I'd rather have him living next door to me than mohammed and his little gang of terrorists
>>
>>74624243
If only for that pun
>>
Sikhs are cool. They don't get pissed about people not liking them and will feed anyone if you go to their temples. Also have good jobs and are a positive force for society.
>>
very family oriented, good work ethics, and carry a cool mini sword with them.
>>
They tend to be much taller then other Indians.
>>
>>74624243
They're literally ideal human beings, aside from not being Christian. But I can forgive their heathen beliefs because they are peaceful people.
>>
>>74624243
sikhs are racist, anti lgbt, and have patriarchal culture

fuckin bro tier.
>>
They fight snackbars like crazy, so they must be somewhat ok.

Otherwise, I don't know anything about them.
>>
>>74624243
I've never met a Sikh. But, they carry knives to fight Muslims as a part of their culture.

When they come into the US, they work hard, they don't start shit, and they love America.

I'm totally cool with Sihks
>>
File: 3031573-slide-s-sikh-beard-08.jpg (79 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
3031573-slide-s-sikh-beard-08.jpg
79 KB, 750x500
>>74625678
so basically muslims

pic related, ahmed the clock boy in 2016, feel old yet?
>>
There are two entirely different kinds of Sikh.

1.) The ones who take the baptism and devote their lives to the path of the saint soldier. These are the ones who wear the turban and take the religion very seriously.

2.) Every other fuckface.
In India the overwhelming majority of Sikhs are only Sikh because the temples give out free meals. You're supposed to wear a head covering when you enter the temple, but the filthy gibsmedats don't care, so temple guards have to hand out small kerchiefs to people at the gates for them to wear.
In the US and Canada lots of Indian teens in Sikh families are falling into gangs just like your common inner city nig, and they're every big as dumb and violent.
The whole "hurr sikhs are bros" meme is fucking stupid. The religious teachings are noble, but the culture of the people following them is rotting just like the rest of society in the developed world.
>>
>>74624243

They're basically brown white people.
>>
>>74625812
Sihks have based their entire cultural identity around killing and defending their homeland from Muslims for the past 1,000 years. So definitely not Muslims.
>>
File: Sikh Honey 2.jpg (53 KB, 652x618) Image search: [Google]
Sikh Honey 2.jpg
53 KB, 652x618
>>74624243
>Are Sikhs redpilled

Is there a choice for them?...they lost 80% of their homeland to Muslims, they'r pretty much being slow genosided out of the rest of 20% by Hindus...any Sikh with any skills have already left their ancestral homeland forever to sattle in Canada and UK...thus letting their less IQ brethren make their beloved Punjab the crime/violence/drug capital of India...

There's no way back for them except swallowing the red pill...
>>
>>74624243
sikh's and jews hate muslims so what could possibly be the problem with them? Muslims are the biggest degenerates and need to be eliminated.
>>
>>74624243
I like Sikhs.
>>
I would side with the Sikhs to exterminate the Muslims
Once its done they can go home to their now free lands
>>
They're either complete bros or degenerate and in gangs and basically act like niggers. There's no in between with them but as far as shitskins go I prefer them to sand niggers, spics or niggers
>>
>>74624243
I think Sikhs have the Second Amendment as part of their religious doctrines. I've talked to several who are religiously obliged to carry knives on them.
>>
>>74624243
Sikhs are a mix between Hinduism and Islam.

Yet thanks to their first gurus they got rid off a lot of bullshit in Islam. For example, there is no force in religion. The most important part they took from Islam is monotheism (Vaheguru). But they don't claim religious rule over non-believers.

They are an ethno-religion like jews.

I personally would agree with the "bro-tier" meme. If "redpilled" is refering to their attitude towards muslims, you would feel the same way if your group would have been actively persecuted by them, throughout their history.
>>
>>74624243
Haven't run into any probably ever but they seem pretty cool. From what little I know about their culture it's pretty cool too.
>>
>>74627565
>I've talked to several who are religiously obliged to carry knives on them
That's called a Kirpan, Sikhs can remove kebab in over a hundred different ways with nought but that knife.
>>
>>74624243
i think so, but to be fair the only ones i met had came over here LEGALLY, bought places, fixed them up and made stores out of them. around different holidays that aren't even there own they play music on the radio for that holiday, and are always chill with people here.
>>
>>74628780
>>74627565
Yes, the Kirpan.
Its a ceremonial thing, mostly for show. However Those who take the baptism are obligated to do good in life, and protect others from harm. They carry the knife as a reminder of that. So they have the means and the will to fight if necessary.
For those who follow the path of the saint soldier strength training and martial arts are both part of their religious practice.

One of the most commendable parts of the religion.
>>
>>74626109
^this
>>
>>74625249
kikes and muslims are both enemies to whites.

Sikhs are allies. Buddhists are allies. Christian used to be our thing but now that's sort of changing. We're kinds of just christian in name now because the christian church itself has fallen. We would be better off with a dead pope than the pope we have. Even the pope is a marxist.
>>
>>74628635
>>74624243
Total sikh cunts
>>
>>74625249
I like how it's one extreme or the other for some of you retards.
>>
I think they're okay but we should halt importation
>>
>>74625678

>sikhs
>anti-lgbt

Literally what? Sikhism isn't a fucking sect of Islam.
>>
>>74626567

Fuck off, Punjab is fine.
>>
>>74629672
>vape

But his is correct, both Muslims and Jews are our enemies.
>>
>>74629863
Correct. I'm not sure where that other anon got his information.
A lot of politically involved Sikhs lean towards pro LGBT sentiments. I can think of a handful of them who are notable proponents of gay marriage in the US and Canada.
>>
>>74629989
>>
>>74630106
>>
>>74630168
>>
>>74629863
It's not a sect, yet it evolved from Islam and Hinduism. The gurus also suggest the Qur'an as a relevant book.
>>
>>74630196

And finally...
>>
>>74630260

>It's not a sect, yet it evolved from Islam and Hinduism
>evolved from Islam

Where are you getting your information from?

>The gurus also suggest the Qur'an as a relevant book.

Which ones would those be?
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.