[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask A Feminist Anything!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 13
File: 3872.jpg (8 KB, 220x132) Image search: [Google]
3872.jpg
8 KB, 220x132
Hello /pol/, I am a Feminist student from The University of Glasgow and I'd like to clear up some things about what feminism and why it might be for you. Please feel free to ask your questions pertaining to Feminism and I will try to answer as many as I can.
>>
How is feminism like Islam? I've had many feminists here in the US make that comparison
>>
>>74602954
How long does it take to cook a steak to well done?
>>
>>74602954
Tits or gtfo.
>>
>>74603303
Wel done who eats it wel done it's a waste of a good medium steak
>>
>>74602954
What is Feminism's view on the prophet Muhammed (PBUH)?

Please have a man type the answer, infidel woman.
>>
>>74603330
This you filthy whore
>>
Why havent you killed yourself?
>>
>>74602954
Is Ayn Rand not the greatest feminist writer to have ever lived?
>>
>>74602954
>university of Glasgow
Assuming this isn't a troll, at which point did your school career fail to necessitate attending the UoG over an actual good university?
>>
File: trytrytrytry.png (61 KB, 722x480) Image search: [Google]
trytrytrytry.png
61 KB, 722x480
Feminism is islamophobic.
>>
>>74603172
I don't agree or even understand that statement. Islam is a very archaic cultural relic compared to the strives we have made in the west. It is clearly an integral part of the community culture in many North African & Asian nations but it should be left to those nations to ultimately sort themselves out without direct intervention from the west.

>>74603303
I'm a vegan. Sorry.

>>74603330
I'm on HRT now, so when I get them I'll let you know ;)
>>
>>74603743
>HRT

Please kill yourself!
>>
Post tits, slag
>>
Literally no one seeing the fucking fishing line.

Protip guys, this is bait.
>>
>>74603743
>I'm a woman

Kill yourself, you disgusting abomination.
>>
Just her to let you know that attention whores like you are the reason no one takes humanitis and social science serious. Just do what you will probably do NOW and be a heroin.
Hide and soged
>>
>>74602954
Prove you are a Feminist.
>>
>>74603675
UoG is very local to me and I don't want to leave my current GP.

>>74603793
I am killing my former self.
>>
>>74603880
>Glasgow
Glaswegian here, a tranny feminist at any university here isn't exactly unthinkable. It could be true.
>>
>>74602954
Why are you allowed to get an education? Women are supposed to be homemakers according to Islamic law. You are an infidel and I hope Allah smites you.
>>
>>74603743
>Islam is a very archaic cultural relic
how can islam be a relic when it's teached and spread around in this day and age? you're dumb guuurl
>>
>>74604034
>not willing to add a half hour max bus ride into Glasgow to go to Strathclyde or Calidonian
>doesn't want to move GP
Holy fucking shit you are a retard
>>
>>74604061

Oh I don't doubt that at all, at uni in the south and a bunch of trannies here, but none of them would make a shitpost like this.
>>
>>74603743
Its not my opinion I was asking you yours, it baffled me as well.
I could only surmise that the speakers intent was to draw a sympathetic line between two oppressed groups
Feminists and Islamists. She did talk about the empowerment that Islamic women get out of wearing the Hijab. But it can't be as surface as that can it?
>>
Just to preference this, I used to be an avid /pol/ user and was even a propagator of this sub culture back when it was strictly known as /n/. I used to share similar views to many of you.

>>74604066
Well fuck Islamic Law then.

>>74604072
It is basically Christianity 2.0 and I think it should be quenched before we go through that mess over again.
>>
>>74604034
>I am killing my former self.
Top Kek. Believ me, you will be more miserable afterwards.

You should go for the exit bag, as you sound like a fragil fag not having the guts to go all in.
>>
>>74602954
WHERE ARE THE DIAMONDS EDWARDO!
YOU TOLD ME THAT I'D GET MY SHARE ONCE WE BLEW THE JOINT AT MARRAKESH!
>>
>>74602954
A-llright, I'll bite.
Planning on becoming a single father through some kind of surrogacy. What's the feminazi oppinion on this?
>>
>>74604441
You likely know and care for someone who suffers from Gender Dysphoria and I promise you if I could function and live as the man I was assigned as I would very much prefer it than being transgender. Suicide is never the option, so I'm choosing the best option I am given.
>>
>>74604680
how about just killing two birds with one stone and an hero completely?
>>
>>74604680
Was/is your father present in your life? I've noticed that many people who don't identify as their biological sex often lacked strong gender role models.
>>
>>74604659
Go ahead. I'm an avid supporter of an Asexual's Right to procreation.
>>
>>74604680
>gender dysphoria
It already has a cure silly! Kill yourself because you will never be a worthwhile member of society, you worthless leeching tranny fuck. I bet you get your degenerate Bullshit off the NHS as well
>>
>>74603516
Who eats it medium? That's a waste of a good rare steak
>>
>>74602954
why haven't you tied the cord and kicked the chair?
>>
>>74603743
>calling attention to your being transgender

You shouldn't have done this if you wanted the topic to be anything else.
Might as well leave and try again later.
>>
File: jewfeminism.jpg (797 KB, 1600x4001) Image search: [Google]
jewfeminism.jpg
797 KB, 1600x4001
>>74602954
What do you think of the jews?

Pic related.
>>
>>74604680
What makes you think you are a woman?
>>
>>74604680
>You likely know and care for someone who suffers from Gender Dysphoria
No just somebody who likes to see unhuman scum who unironicaly studies the cancer of social science kill itself on a live stream.

Please baby I would even fap to it
>>
>>74603743
Just kill yourself please. I don't want my taxes wasted on a degenerate like you who wants to fuel their delusion that they are the opposite gender
>>
>>74602954
>I am a Feminist student

Why do you waste your life like that?
>>
>>74604982
My father is very open minded, although he doesn't participate in any activities beyond the rigid male gender role he was very open to me transitioning because he could see that I tried my hardest to express myself as a male and I was always miserable. The only issue he really had was in our family construction business I was pretty much the work horse who did all the heavy lifting. Dropping down from 120kg to 67kg in preparation for HRT was a wrench in the routine.
>>
>>74605006
>asexual bullshit
That's besides the point, let's say that females are becoming the oppresors when it comes to kids and money nowadays

I'll bite further and try this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWWxEZ5QAQI
>>
Feminists dont critize islam because they know its a battle they cant win. Its all about victories over others and they saw weakness in male western culture.
>>
>>74602954
Why do feminists continue to propagate the myth of the wage gap?
>>
Do you ever miss being in the kitchen?

Because I'm sure someone somewhere wants a fucking sandwich.
>>
>>74605262
Gender Dysphoria.

>>74605338
I've gone private out of my own pocket because NHS Gender Indenty Clinic waiting times are ridiculous. But if someone wants to use the NHS for the transition I fully support their decision. The NHS is the greatest Healthcare system in the world and it should only be expanded.
>>
File: 1463756192790.jpg (37 KB, 355x500) Image search: [Google]
1463756192790.jpg
37 KB, 355x500
>>74602954
You've been taught to feel bad about yourself and to put minorities and islamics above yourself when you should keep them equal to you. Don't check your fucking privelage. Don't call free speech problematic.
>>
File: 1462573481401.jpg (27 KB, 236x235) Image search: [Google]
1462573481401.jpg
27 KB, 236x235
>>74605429
>he was very open to me transitioning because he could see that I tried my hardest to express myself as a male and I was always miserable

>I failed and failed again and again so I became a women because they fail too.
faggot
>>
File: 1463720057286.jpg (37 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1463720057286.jpg
37 KB, 600x600
>>
>>74605429
Why do you think then you don't "feel" masculine? Do you feel that, in comparison to other men, that you are weaker physically or mentally? Do you feel mostly emasculated, or just feminine, or both? I'm really curious as to the origins of gender dysphoria.
>>
>>74605652
I'm more of a Cultural Feminist, I believe evolutionary speaking their is an advantage to a soft binary gender role across society and that the average male is going to have more drive to prove themselves over the average female because of the disposability of the gender. I believe in women empowerment, not male disempowerment.
>>
>>74602954
don't let the university bring you down to the point where you feel you have to check your privelage every second of the day and shame yourself for being white/christian/male/etc. being white, straight, or any of the ones i just mentioned is considered 'problematic' by modern day feminism.
>>
>>74603743
Go fucking die freak.
>>
>>74602954
How do you feel about the pay gap?
>>
>>74605954
Never has bullshit been worse.
I guess you'll never understand the principles of "Male disposability" and "Hypergamy" correctly...

Irrelevant question but do you work out? If you haven't completely wrecked your hormonal system, do some
>>
>>74605954
>more drive to prove themselves over the average female because of the disposability of the gender. I believe in women empowerment, not male disempowerment.
Radical Feminist I see also men already work hard to prove themselves, idiot.
>>
>>74605954
Couldn't the current cultural standards we establish for men and women be due to inherit differences in the male and female psychology? There is a lot of evidence that demonstrates male and female behavior is largely influenced by biology. I mean after all, gender stereotypes originate from somewhere.
>>
>>74605954
>Feminists
>Concept of (em)power(ment)
Let me guess, you base your power theorie on S. Lukes, N. Poulanzas and A. Gramsci spiced up with some second wave feminazi propganda.

Now I pity you for not having the ontological weapons to identify the jew.
>>
>>74602954
How does feminism correlate with Islam?
>>
>>74605705
I'm happy now. I hope you are too.

>>74605803
I was strong, I was tall, I had a big penis & I was white. That's like the privileges jackpot and I wasn't happy, ever since I was a child I always identified most with my girl cousins and it was when I was most happy. When I looked in the mirror and thought of myself as a man I saw myself as ugly, despite everyone telling me how handsome I was, when I started looking at myself as a woman I was happy and when I started working towards becoming and expressing myself as a woman I was ecstatic, despite everyone telling me I was a freak.
>>
>>74606283
subtle b8

>>74606591
Last time I checked, both were antithesis of each other
>>
>>74606645
>I was strong
No you weren't, proof if it isn't, you chickened and rushed for easy mode
>>
sounds counter productive to ally with such a misogynistic religion like Islam.
>>
>>74602954
Honest question from lurker...
How sure are you of labeling yourself with so many tags?

I had a ftm period in the past, felt like a failure as a woman due to childhood bullying.

Without really knowing it I was depressed, felt insecure about myself and tried to hide feminine aspects to avoid bullying. (I was tall and clumsy)

But I recently got fully out of that whole facade, it was really tough to admit I wasn't really being myself, I was just a wall, a disassociated personality I used to defend myself with. (for no real reason other than me being easily butthurt when younger)

Do you ever feel the ledges of your mask? I am not saying all cases are the same... But I was kidding myself back then, just on a really deep level.
>>
>>74606645
That's a great story, and revealing in that you felt the way you do since childhood, but it doesn't really answer my question. I know lots of guys that appear super manly, but mentally, they're total bitches-- they appear super insecure in their masculinity and are terrified of confrontation despite looking manly.
>>
>>74602954
Two questions:

Does the university have a comp sci program? Or anything to do with music and FL Studio? I visited Glasgow on my tour through the UK and I loved it there.

Do you believe in equal opportunity for all, regardless of gender and race?
>>
If men and women have equal rights, should both also have equal duties and liabilities?
>>
File: 1411150268149.jpg (842 KB, 2682x1792) Image search: [Google]
1411150268149.jpg
842 KB, 2682x1792
Kill yourself, op.
>>
>>74606980
I've never been any good at confrontation, I just prefer talking to people. And well *OBVIOUSLY* I was insecure with my masculinity.

>>74607281
1. Don't know, they should have it on their website.

2. Yes.

>>74607532
Yes.
>>
>>74602954
Last December there was a couple of pom tourists who asked me for directions when I was walking my dog.
Was one of them you?
>>
>>74607885
Paola
>>
>>74606769
Not really related but did you fuck girls or were you into guys? How about now?
>>
What's your thoughts about these qu'ran quotes

Quran (4:11) - (Inheritance) "The male shall have the equal of the portion of two females" (see also verse 4:176)

Quran (2:228) - "and the men are a degree above them [women]

Quran (4:3) - (Wife-to-husband ratio) "Marry women of your choice, Two or three or four" Inequality by numbers.
>>
>>74602954

Please post pic of your humourless scowl or GTFO. TIA.
>>
Why do feminists not care about the rotherham rape victims or the current mass assault on european Women by migrants/refugees?
>>
>>74607885
Hemish, obviously.
>>
>>74607997
So couldn't it be argued that gender dysphoria evolves out of feeling emasculated rather than feeling naturally feminine? Couldn't we help transgender men feel more confident and manly so that they are more secure in their masculinity-- you know, make them feel more like men so their psychology matches their biology?
>>
>>74602954
What I've always wondered is, why does it !matter if you feel a bit like a woman?

Accept it and do all the girly shit you want but don't try to change yourself into something you'll never be
>>
>>74608534
Probably sounds a lot easier than it actually is. The field of Psychology is a complete mess.

>>74608362
I care and it genuinely pisses me off when I see other feminists gloss over the obvious problematic attitudes within the pakistani community. A man in the bar I'm regular at was threatened with a knife by a Pakistani girl's brother to stay away from her for not being Muslim. Now just imagine something like that if a white man threatened a black man to stay away from his sister. It'd be all over the papers. I don't hate pakistani or muslim people but there are some very toxic aspects within their community that should not be tolerated and need to be brought to light and shamed.
>>
>>74603743
>>74604034
>>74604392
>>74604680
>>74605429
cant tell if elaborate bait or actuall worthless disgusting degenerate
>>
>>74602954
what triggers you so we know how to make you kill yourself?
>>
>>74608944
Feminists dont just gloss over they right out dismiss it and put their PC doctrine over facts.

As it stands brown people can set up legit rape cultures and rape women and children while white men are the devil who need to be arrested for "stare rape" if you catch my drift.

You have to realize that feminists have pretty much lost all credibility due to this
>>
>>74608944
Well the thought only occured to me from observing something that happened to my good friend, who is little feminine to be honest (raised by a single mother). We enlisted into the army together, and while we were in, being in a culture of hyper-masculinity seemed to benefit him-- he appeared more confident, happier, and took more of an interest in traditionally masculine activities. He also was more sexually active with women, and didn't come across at all as insecure in his manliness. Since we got out, however, he's reverted back to acting like a woman, and reports feeling confused about his sexuality and gender. There must be a correlation.
>>
>>74602954
Are you aspiring to be a professional privilege checker?
>>
Go find yourself a welfare nigger that only thinks 5 minutes into the future.

Take a trip to the bottom of the well because you don't want have the energy to find a real white man.

Also I am sure you are on your computer 24/7... but you need a guy wh will be at your call at all times...

Its obvious why you need to TV watching everyday minority drone to be your gratification slave while you get to walk on a red carpet as their white prize cunt.

Dumb miserable cunt.
>>
Don't you realize that before women liberation a man could get a job and support his family?

Now you miserable bitches wanted to play office instead of house and added two times the amount of people to the workforce.

This brought wages down by half.

Then you miserable cunts fight for illegal immigrants and multiculturalism and are adding cheap labor to compete with both white men and women.

Now your miserable cunt wonders why your white boyfriend doesn't have the money to wine and dine you every night to keep you feeling cherished and important.

You are a fucking downward spiral of indoctrinated retardation and think somehow you have been freed.

I fucked miserable cunts like you off tinder every week and they all have the same thing going for them.

A worn out fuckhole who thinks that getting to play handsome tommy is the right thing for women.

Your miserable whore of a cunt is so white flagged you would rather fuck a nigger or shtiks because you don't want to deal with the hardship of what a good white family once was.

Rot in hell civilization destoyer.
>>
>>74602954
How long does it take to fold a basket of laundry?
>>
Why does every feminist I meet seem to have a rape fetish?
>>
>>74602954
What kind of guys do you sleep with, be honest?

Would you rather hook up with some scrawny 5"6 hipster feminist betamale cuck or a 6"2, tonk, hyper-masculine alphamale jock who's chauvinistic, sexist and all round inconsiderate to others around him.
>>
File: 1463331310430.gif (2 MB, 640x272) Image search: [Google]
1463331310430.gif
2 MB, 640x272
>>74609572
Nice one
>>
>>74609615
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about-sex/201508/why-do-women-have-rape-fantasies

It's nearly universal.
>>
File: madmen.jpg (7 KB, 209x200) Image search: [Google]
madmen.jpg
7 KB, 209x200
>>74603743
>HRT
>>
>>74603743
>I'm on HRT
how used is your boipucci ?
>>
>>74602954

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?
>>
>>74603743
>HRT

Nothing to see here, folks.
>>
>>74605672
So you're glorifying a mental illness?
>>
>>74602954
I'll bite it.
Why does feminism exist in the current year? You got all the rights that men have.
>>
>>74602954

WE
>>
>>74610082

WUZ
>>
>>74610056
>you got all the rights men have

More in most cases
>>
>>74609697
I'm a lesbian

>>74609939
Wow, I've honestly never been asked about killing myself before! How original!
>>
>>74610112

KANGZ
>>
>>74610187

AND SHEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTT
>>
>>74603743
Isn't it a little bit, I don't know... Islamophobic and ethnocentric to consider Islam an "archaic cultural relic"?

:^)
>>
>>74602954
Fuck you, cunt.

Have fun when you're 50, single with a half-nigger kid, and no decent man will ever touch you again.

You are the single worst kind of human.
>>
>>74603303
>steak
>well done
I once had respect for you, Australia
>>
>>74604034
>I am killing my former self.

You'll be back. :)

Or you'll be dead. :)

Thats how this fantasy usually plays out. Just imagine yourself as a 54 year old man with a sliced off dick who will be alone. This isn't a bad tattoo or a silly piercing.

Why come to /pol/ unless you are baiting?
>>
>>74605156
This.
>>
>>74602954

WE WUZ KAANNGGGZ AND SHEEEEEIIIIIIITTTTTT
>>
File: 1455297097856.gif (991 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1455297097856.gif
991 KB, 320x240
TFW bait has gotten so high quality it's almost inseparable from reality
>>
>>74602954
Hello, Sikh man here. What do you think of Indians (poo-in-loos)? Are we barbaric?
>>
>>74610397
Amazons*
>>
>>74602954

W E
U
Z

K A N G Z
AND SHEIIIIIT

have fun with your niglet
>>
>>74602954
>I'd like to clear up some things about what feminism and why it might be for you.
Assuming this isn't satire, you should have pursued an undergraduate degree in English.
>>
>>74602954
Remember how acting like a man didn't make you more of a man?

Acting like a woman won't make you more of a woman
>>
>>74610488

only argument I've ever seen on the internet for a nigger was a "we wuz kangs and shit", but amazons could work.

W E
U
Z

A M A Z O N S
N
D

SHEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIT
>>
File: ghostbusters.jpg (315 KB, 1024x759) Image search: [Google]
ghostbusters.jpg
315 KB, 1024x759
>>74602954
are you seeing this movie?
>>
>>74604392

>Islam is Christianity 2.0

>I am turning myself into a woman

Carl Cuckamillion Cuckamus Cuckington the third.
>>
>>74604392
>Just to preference this

Ummm, the correct expression is "just to preface this".

You supposedly have a university education?
>>
>>74603563
>PBUH
I dont pretend to know anything about islam, but if someone is going to talk about their holiest of holymen and respect them by saying peace be unto him, wouldn't it be more respectful to actually spend a few extra seconds to type out the words instead of using initials?
>>
>>74610178

>asexual
>lesbian

First of all, those contradict each other.

You claim to have originally been a male. Then you converted into being a female. Even then, you still like females. You aren't actually lesbian, you're just a failed woman.

Asexuality is just the excuse for never being able to get with anyone, which again, leads to the "failed woman" prospect.

Pick your poison.
>>
>>74603743
>I'm on HRT
EVERY
SINGLE
TIME

Every leftest that challenges /pol/ is a tranny.

WITHOUT EXCEPTION
>>
File: award_most_based.jpg (91 KB, 576x606) Image search: [Google]
award_most_based.jpg
91 KB, 576x606
>>74605262
>>
>>74610561
It will if her snowflake friends pretend it does. It's much harder to pretend you're a man, as the society has high standards for them white males that were able to conquer the world once. The trannies are hopeless, nothing can be demanded from them, so the only feedback they receive comes from their own - people seeking the easiest way to be accepted.
>>
>>74603743
if i say i am woman even i am a man..act like a man..do you accept me as a woman?
>>
>>74605705
instead helping you become a faggot..what a waste
>>
File: 1461475027822.jpg (45 KB, 356x300) Image search: [Google]
1461475027822.jpg
45 KB, 356x300
>>74605954
>I believe in women empowerment
>implying women aren't empowered right now
m8 maybe you have been living under a rock but women literally have all the rights and social/economic mobility that men do, if not more. how the fuck do you delude yourself into thinking women aren't empowered?

I mean yeah women aren't empowered in backward shitholes like Africa and the Middle East but how can you honestly think that women in western countries are oppressed
>>
>>74602954

W E
U
Z

K
A M A Z O N
N
G
Z

A N D S H E E I I T
>>
>>74604680
Bro, it means more to be a woman than to cut off your fucking dick. You are not a woman and will never know what it's like to be a woman. You cannot choose this about yourself.
>>
>everyone actually falling for what may be the most low quality bait ive ever seen
Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.