[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that feel when you're a medical professional for 30
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 17
File: marihuana-efe-644x362 (1).jpg (60 KB, 644x362) Image search: [Google]
marihuana-efe-644x362 (1).jpg
60 KB, 644x362
>that feel when you're a medical professional for 30-40 years and a child comes up to you preaching about their "wonder drug marihuana"

Why is this shit allowed?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zS34a7x7PNI
>>
My friend is a pulmonary care + sleep medicine doctor and said this happens pretty often - and more recently vaporizer supporters.

From a vaporizing aspect he said they really know know what the affects are, there simply aren't quality long term studies. Marijuana itself we know suppresses REM sleep, so while you may go to sleep longer the sleep is not quality sleep. It's similar to how alcohol interferes with REM.

It's also very hard to dose at this point.

Truth is marijuana has some benefits and it has some negatives, it's not a wonder drug nor an awful one - we just have to use it intelligently.

I hope medical professionals find better ways to use it and a good way to dose it consistently.
>>
Oh, also the argument about "marijuana is natural" is pretty much bullshit also. Anything you put in your body can be a drug.

For example, people take melatonin. Yes, that's natural, but taking it still causes your natural melatonin creation to suppress - which isn't good. This is similar to how a bodybuilder who takes testosterone needs to jump start their natural production when their cycle ends.

Natural does not somehow mean "safe"
>>
>>74554502
And your qualifications are?
>>
>Why is this shit allowed?
Idk, maybe because working in a profession for a long time doesn't mean you can't be wrong or misinformed? What if that chick actually made a good point?
>>
>>74554937
>>74555123
Good posts anon. I think you have successfully ended the thread right here.
>>
I must admit that there are few better drugs for making you hungry than weed. You smoke or whatever and then an hour later you feel like you haven't eaten in days. It managed to make me eat after a 5 day stomach flu although the high mixed with flu didn't feel so good.

>in bed for 3 days w/ flu
>try to get up to play some counterstrike
>vomit and cry myself back to sleep

I hate that shit mayne
>>
>>74554937
i smoke to keep lucid nightmares away.
lower quality sleep is better than waking up in the night screaming my face off not being able to go back to sleep 2bh
>>
>>74555743
When you stop smoking you'll get rebound nightmares for a while. Stop now, put up with the increased lucid nightmares for a month or so, and then it will go back to a baseline.

And go see an accredited sleep medicine doctor.
>>
>>74554502
cocaine is great agains headaches
>>
Told my doc I smoked weed and he exclaimed, Oh so your psychotic?

I then went and found a new doctor

Idk what it is that makes them so pretentious

Engineers will school just as long but don't act all-knowing
>>
File: 1458024519638.png (381 KB, 563x541) Image search: [Google]
1458024519638.png
381 KB, 563x541
>>74555966
>put up with the increased lucid nightmares for a month or so

haha ehhhh
im not really keen on that idea
>>
>>74556109
Go see a doctor

Or do what you want, I don't really care just trying to help.
>>
>>74555966
I dont even dream. or i cant remember them. its been like that since my childhood. what does that say about me.
>>
>>74554502
weed is a shit tier drug but this is fucking retarded
>weed is a drug, medicine somehow isn't

mcfucking kill yourself
>>
>>74554502

Many Doctors, scientists, and researchers have approved it for medical use, but you don't?

This is why it's medically approved in many states.
>>
>>74556109
Jesus titty fucking christ.

>my dweems are skawee
>>
>>74554502

>Believing as a medical professional you have knowledge outside of big pharma's influence.

You're the same types of idiots that prefer to prescribe medicine to diseases curable by healthy living and/or specific diet plans.

I'm no fucking hippy but doctors are not meant for anything but knowing medicine.
>>
>>74555966
I know that feel
Sleep paralysis too
>>
>>74556755
Nah not being able to move or scream while the devil eats your face every night isn't fun
>>
>>74555177
dude i read reddit and grasscity said weed was gods gift to humanity n shit lmao
>>
>>74555177
he's a medical professional. Now shut up, sit down and listen
>>
>>74556377
We all dream, some just remember there dreams more than others. I'm similar to you, I almost never wake up having felt like I dreamed. Nothing to worry about.
>>
>>74554502
I smoke weed because I have ADD, depression and Hyperhydrosis. When I'm high it allows me to focus, not sweat and have normal interactions with people. Sounds pretty miraculous to me
>>
File: bush1.jpg (9 KB, 320x284) Image search: [Google]
bush1.jpg
9 KB, 320x284
>>74556755
theres a difference between a nightmare and a lucid nightmare
i witnessed something extremely traumatic at a fairly young age
as a result i have stress and anxiety disorders and 20 something years later i still have horrifying lucid dreams
so kindly go fuck yourself
>>
>>74557102
how good was daddys dickula in your boipucci my man?
>>
>>74557102
Same exact here including sleep paralysis and I also smoke to help it
>>
Know your feeling

Pediatric Pneumologist here. It amazes me kids with ashma that start smoking
>>
>>74556954
Get a grip faggot that doesn't sound remotely horrible. I have close to the same bull shit were I'm falling and wake up just as I hit the ground sleep paralysis with samurai esq figures in my door way lucid dreams involving slasher flick monsters from my childhood but I don't use that as an excuse to use drugs. quit being a pussy holy fuck
>>
>>74557216
it had nothing to do with rape / sodomy but keep projecting
>>
>>74557319
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>74554502
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zS34a7x7PNI
Morphine? Really? Is that bitch insane? How about avoid the opiate jew like a decent Aryan? Serbia, I'm disappointed.
>>
>>74557313
Asthma*
Fuck hue autocorrect
>>
>>74556097
this guy gets it
its not some wonder drug that cures cancer
but its also not some plague-spreading bane of modern society either
the majority of its negative impact on society has been the fallout from prohibition from which we learned nothing
nearly everyone who speaks of these things is either full-on for or against based on some hint of a whiff of a half-truth they read somewhere and hold it up as gospel
in the middle lies the truth
>>
>>74554502
daily reminder that public healthcare systems are terrorizing the population financially while providing subpar and untimely treatment/diagnostic options, if any

daily reminder that patients within such a system are mere users, not customers; the customer is state health insurance monopoly
>>
>>74554502
Its allowed because you won't take Pfizers dick out of your mouth...
>>
>>74557356
found the rape victim
>>
The issue with cannabis consumption and dosage it all comes down to the quality of how it has been grown.

Anyone who smokes weed regularly needs to also dose CBD, the problem is that in the past people didnt recognise it as medicinally valuable until now. CBD is a natural anti psychoticand is extremely effective.

Certain strains can be grown with high CBD yields for a more balanced and medicinal high, but street weed does not contain basically any CBD.

Skunk contains next to no CBD, ifyou smoke it on a daily absis and do not have and CBD, you will eventually lose your mind.

In conclusion, buy the CBD seperate (its legal to get on amazon in the uk and in head shops) if you have access to questionable street weed, and/or get hold of high CBD strains so the negative effects get kicked right down.

Buy CBD lads it will change your lives honestly, much better than Cannabis itself and you dont feel intoxicated, it justs lifts paranoia, stress etc away.
>>
File: durrrr.jpg (84 KB, 581x593) Image search: [Google]
durrrr.jpg
84 KB, 581x593
>>74558040
found the tween logging in from the computer lab
>>
>>74554937
>it's not a wonder drug

Yes it is.

>>74555743
>i smoke to keep lucid nightmares away.

Me too. They are thrashing around, sweaty, people dying gory deaths, me waking and not going back to sleep frightening dreams.

>>74555966
put up with the increased lucid nightmares for a month

They always some back.
>>
>>74554502
>>74555123

>Cannabinoids as antioxidants and neuroprotectants

>Original Assignee The United States Of America As Represented By The Department Of Health And Human Services

http://www.google.co.uk/patents/US6630507

suck it up faggot.
>>
>>74558140
what was so traumatic you fucking pussy?
get over it you little shit
>>
>>74558253
>my life has been fine
>you should stop complaining
>>
>>74558341
>i was fucked by an emu as my wife and her kids watched
>>
>>74556097
There is no profession that involves as much schooling as a medical doctor, and an engineer certainly doesn't come close.
>>
>>74558188
Drugs have a combination of benefits and disadvantages. Sure marijuana does some good things, but it also does some bad things. That's all drugs. When to use it is when the good out weighs the bad for that particular person. Like anything it is about tradeoffs. Pointing out one study that shows some benefits doesn't negate my argument that you are replying to
>>
>>74558518
hahahaahah
And?
>>
For those that need it, cannabis really is a miracle drug.

It's by no means a panacea; it doesn't fix everything. And it sure as hell can cause problems. But it is a miracle medicine.
>>
>>74558253

This is some /b/ tier edge. Keep it classy, anon.
>>
File: 1463456296455.jpg (97 KB, 736x626) Image search: [Google]
1463456296455.jpg
97 KB, 736x626
>>74554502
>Serbian intellectuals
You can't make that shit up.
>>
>>74558955
mate this guy got bashed by a bird. cut him some slack ey
>>
>>74557356

Ooo oo I wanna play

Was it gruesome violence? Like, did your dad get shot by a black guy in a 7-11 while buying you a Slurpee and you saw his brains splattered all over the hotdog machine?
>>
>another thread where stoners pretend they arnt drop kicks and how weed is dank and nothing is wrong with it
let me guess everyone here that smokes weed also makes 500K a year, has paid off their house, and owns a sports car?

realistically you work in a dead end job, it pays well for a first serious job aka not mcdonalds. and you might be able to by a nice car and mabye move out with a few friends, but at the end of the day youll be stuck on that salary for a while, blew it all on some shitty car, cant afford to buy a house, too lazy to do uni or get any real qualification.
same goes for anyone that abuses substances, other than cigarette's they seem to have no effect on how well a person performs (other than sport, and maybe needing a smoko every 3 hours)
>>
>>74556872
Every doctor understands that regimen is preferable to pharmacological treatment, but 90% of patients are lazy know-it-alls who use stupid terms like "big pharma" and require years of prompting before they make the necessary lifestyle adjustments. In the meantime, symptoms are going to need to be controlled, often pharmacologically, to make sure they survive to make those adjustments. Cutting out salt for a couple weeks is not going to magically manage your baseline blood pressure of 180/100 and cutting out carbs isn't suddenly going to stop you from winding up in the ER with DKA for the third time this week. We act like presumptuous cocks half the time because you come to us for our medical knowledge yet are too busy bitching about "big pharma" to take the fucking insulin and metformin you were prescribed.
>>
Deep sleep is recovery sleep. I tear down houses by hand for a living...That's the most important sleep. Look it the fuck up. Cannabis culture is degenerate but you are also a fuckin stupid also.
Basement dwelling betas take there Adderall and antidepressants and talk shit on Cannabis. Haha
>>
>>74554502
> cannabis is a disease and we don't even know what is in the oil
> morhphium however is a phantastic drug and when I treat you with it you won't get addicted

Holy shit, how can somebody be so fucking stupid? Oh right, she's a woman.
>>
>>74559274
>owning a sports car
>making $500k a year
>not a drop kick
lel^100000
>>
>>74558927
t. bernout
>>
File: 1454570424066.jpg (35 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1454570424066.jpg
35 KB, 480x480
My friend is a doctor. He said it's OK to be degenerate, as long as you're a liberal voter. he said no exceed tho, suck no more than two nigger cocks at once
>>
>>74558955
>i may be a pedophilliac mudslime britskin
>but at least im not rude
>>
>>74559274
I make 95k a year after taxes working in a radiology lab. Drug test once every six months. I smoke almost about every single day then quit for a week before the drug test.

And for the record, I don't have a nice car, I have a Kia. And yeah, too much weed can cloud your judgment and there's definitely a psychological addiction risk
>>
>>74558758
My brother's wife is a doctor, and dumb as shit. One time she gave me a pregnancy test stick for my gf, and messed up explaining what the markers mean (which one indicates pregnancy). She's a gynecologist by the way.
>>
>>74559297
Yes, although we actually don't know what all the sleep cycles are for. We have some pretty good ideas, but, not a complete picture. Seems end of the day natural sleep is best sleep - seems obviously but people taking drugs apparently need that explained.
>>
>>74559386
If morphine is administered in careful dosages you can lower the risk of addiction. And it's the only drug effective enough for patients in late stages.
>>
>>74559413
havnt been in these threads before have you fella?

half the people here say they smoke all the time yet have the perfect life, they all seem to be the exception to the norm.
aka this cuck
>>74559532
>>
>>74559602
>women
>competent
oh hans, dont you know why your country is in such a mess?
>>
File: img_4959.jpg (57 KB, 549x324) Image search: [Google]
img_4959.jpg
57 KB, 549x324
>>74559200
>>
>>74558777

Taken rightly the pros far outweigh the cons. But reseach on the topic wasn't done becasue muh laws. Despite teh US government knowing of the benefits. This is a conspiracy. When finally they cannot suppress the benefits of weed, they'll come out and say 'kek well we own the patent so go fuck yourself'
>>
>>74559609
Claiming that you won't get addicted to morphine as long as it's administered by a doctor is so stupid that it hurts my mind. Countless pain patients are addicted.
>>
>>74559653
That's my point. Nothing wrong with female doctors as long as they are properly supervised by an experienced man. But putting a woman in charge and allowing her to make important decisions just calls for trouble.
>>
>>74559519

>le edge meister eks dee

There's a higher probability of you being a nigger-spic than me being a shitskin Muslim :^)
>>
>>74559602
I don't know what your dumb sister-in-law has to do with the length of education required to be a medical doctor.

Secondly, if you think anecdotal evidence makes for a relevant argument in a discussion about medicine then you're part of why it is so difficult to explain shit to patients. This is as bad as the idiot who always manages to find some pubmed article from 2004 and then act like he's added finality to the conversation. That's not how it works for those of us that actually have to practice this shit and are actually interested in real medical progress.
>>
>>74559823
>Taken rightly the pros far outweigh the cons.
For who? I'd correct you there and say /For a Certain Patient/ the pros outweigh the cons. For example, if someone has insomnia, the pros do not outweigh the cons. If someone has crippling chronic pain and the alternative is opiates, the pros certainly outweigh the cons. If someone has anxiety, it might help their anxiety, but probably the pros do not outweigh the cons. If someone can't sleep, the pros do not outweigh the cons . If someone has cancer and simply won't eat, the pros outweigh the cons. It depends on how the drug is being applied and to whom.

*My examples are just examples, I could be wrong on the specific cases I'm not a doctor.

>But reseach on the topic wasn't done becasue muh laws. Despite teh US government knowing of the benefits. This is a conspiracy. When finally they cannot suppress the benefits of weed, they'll come out and say 'kek well we own the patent so go fuck yourself'
I think there is a mix of reasons. And really marijuana is very available in the US now, some states it is available legally with restrictions (doctors prescription and bullshit) . So not much to gripe about unless you live in a cuckstate.

One of my gripes with marijuana is the dosing accuracy for a patient. I think that needs to be worked out better.
>>
>>74559609
Dilaudid and fentanyl are much more effective and have a lower nausea profile in late stages of cancer but I understand your point.
>>
>>74554502
I used to smoke weed all the time. It's not a wonder drug. It doesn't even really help with pain. The only good thing weed has going for it is that it's probably the best drug out there for nausea.
>>
>>74560297
At risk of quoting Kat Williams, I'd say while it doesn't help much with pain it does kind of make you say "fuck it" and maybe accept your pain a bit more rather than fighting it. There is a certain relief in that.
>>
>>74559833
As long as you 're in pain you wont get addicted. Because you use it as an analgesic. Now if you use it for its other properties...
>>
>>74556097
Engineers go to school for building things, and they'll probably be just as rightfully indignant if you tell them how to do their jobs. Doctors go to school for longer, and they usually know your body better than you, including what's considered good, bad, or what's still being tested.
>>
>>74560404
That is roughly how all painkillers work, unless you are counting shit like NSAIDs.
>>
>>74554502
>marihuana
>medical professional
Fucking retard can't even spell it correctly
>>
A natural sleep cycle without any outisde chemical help is ideal and would be the best sleep given you know nothing of the sleep cycles then following your logic it should be as simple as laying your head down and shutting your eyes.... but unfortunately your dumbass mixed in with your ignorance of SLEEP of all things is astounding. In an ideal world where everybody had experienced the same life experiences, same close genetic relatives, etc then your argument would hold up. But it doesn't because you don't know how to argue a valid point outside your basement you lazy aas beta
>>
>>74560034
there's a 100% you'll be prepping the bull tonight Nigel, after posting this shite
>>
>>74558186
>implying there's any wonder drug in the world
>believing it's weed

Keep killing your brain cells shaggy
>>
>>74560510
It's the serbian spelling
>>
>>74560494
Yeah, even opiates seem to work better on emotional pain than physical. I guess that's one reason why they are so addictive.
>>
>>74558188
>>Cannabinoids as antioxidants and neuroprotectants

>muh antioxidants and neuroprotectants

There is not a single study to prove antioxidants having any health effects that are due to their actual antioxidant properties. It's just a stupid theory that doesn't have any evidence backing it up. In fact, many antioxidants have been found to cause cancers, etc, when used as suplements. Like vitamin A for example.

Neuroprotectant is just a buzzword for all the different bullshit like antioxidants. No serious scientist ever uses the word neuroprotectant. That's the kind of shit you will hear in hippienaturalproducthomepathystores.

Patents mean shit.

t. Pharmacy major

Cannabis is a terrible medicine with some niche uses for certain people. That doesn't mean it's dangerous and I'm all for legalizing it.
>>
>>74555123
>For example, people take melatonin. Yes, that's natural, but taking it still causes your natural melatonin creation to suppress.
Nice try. Many people think that. No evidence to support it. In fact the opposite has evidence.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18036082
>>
Illegal drugs often have medical benefits.
MDMA was used to treat PTSD in Vietnam veterans with a lot of success
Shroom's were shown to elevate mood and fight depression for months after a single use.
Ibogaine is considered a 'miracle cure' to fight virtually all physical addictions

There is no reason to deny the healing
properties of illegal drugs for the sole reason that they are illegal.
>>
>>74560421
>As long as you 're in pain you wont get addicted. Because you use it as an analgesic
100% bullshit
>>
>>74560421
Please don't procreate. I had an old acquaintance who genuinely believe snorting something through your left nostril transported to your brain and the right one transferred it to your stomach. That was roughly as stupid and marginally less dangerous than your statement about addiction.

>>74559833
No one is fucking claiming that you magically won't get addicted if a doctor administers it. We are, however, claiming that the common practice of stacking doses and restricting prescriptions is considered safe as long as patients practice what they're instructed to practice. Not sure why you're being intentionally obtuse.

>>74560231
This is a reasonable perspective.
>>
>>74554937
Mic drop

Other people have mentioned it, but weed suppresses dreams.

Now, not everyone deals with nightmare problems. Personally, I sleep just fine most of the time. Though when you smoke a while and stop (for jobs or the like), you realize you haven't remembered a dream in a long time.

Kinda sucks tbqh family
>>
>>74557319
lmao
>>
>>74560874
>No one is fucking claiming that you magically won't get addicted if a doctor administers it.

The doctor in the interview literally does that, and I'm just pointing it out.
>>
>>74560786

>t. Pharmacy major

You don't know shit, son.

t. Pharmacy lieutenant
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 472x472) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 472x472
>smoke weed everyday to get rid of the stress from social anexiety
>goes well for 2 years
>now getting fired because make many mistakes at work
>still suicidal and want to kill myself

I don't know man, maybe drugs can't solve my problems
>>
>>74560816
Most of the time, they're illegal for a reason. Like how ibogaine will kill pretty easily if you take too much. Or how shrooms and MDMA are very psychoactive hallucinogens, and make everyday functioning difficult while using them.
>>
>>74561035
And I already stated clarification, I apologize if you have difficulty with the language but any reasonable person would understand what she meant and she isn't literally describing some nonsensical Doctor based mysticism.
>>
>>74561050
maybe don't use drugs as the answer to your problems. Don't use anything as the answer to your problems you lazy fuck
>>
>>74560786
there is not a single study to prove that you are not a faggot annon.

ty for letting us know that.

wow shelock you just cracked all the pharmaceutical industry the most profitable industry in the world with just 1 post.

how can you be so smart?

you have a phd? or a masters? or even a college deegree to justify all the shit coming from your fingers? or were you just fingering your ass while typing that?
>>
>>74561156
Just use them responsibly with a medical professional. Missing a day of work won't make a huge difference anyway.
>>
>>74561184
Thing is, she doesn't seem very reasonable herself, so her opinions don't matter.
>>
>>74554502
Pedro Ferreira and some retard psgchologist named Magda are making my parents induce that shit about dreams on me while I'm sleeping, WITHOUT MY AGREEMENT. Isn't that illegal? If it wasn't enough that sadistic motherfucker tried to shove meds that give FUCKING CANCER, now I have to bear with a lot of bullshit too?

Look bastard, You can do whatever You want. Go stay with somebody else, go fuck with somebody else, PLEASE get pregnant, maybe that gonna make that retarded family forget about me.

DO WHATEVER YOU WANT AS LONG YOU DO WITHOUT ME.

I don't care about some retard shit asshole motherfucker without criativity.
>>
>>74561184
You can't know the appropriate dosages of morphine without experimentation because people have different amount of opioid receptors. Do you realize heroin is just a more direct pathway of utilizing morphine pharmacologically? Look it up when you have time.
>>
>>74554937
I smoke weed before bed and still have lucid as fuck dreams. One shoe doesn't fit all feet you ignorant faggot
>>
>>74556755
The ones these faggots are talking about are indistinguishable from real, so yeah.
Ive had them back when I was spiritually inept. Theyre most likely demon possessed and the dope basically feeds them and keeps them satisfied like an offering. Greek word pharmakeia is the word we get pharmaceutical from which is the same word for sorcery. Im not saying dope is bad, its good for women with migraines, my wife smokes it.
But these dudes smoking it for csp and demonic nightmares giving into the meme are faggots who need jesus, thats the only thing that got rid of mine.
>>
>>74559602
>gyno
>not stupid
>>
>>74562092
you are fucked.......
>>
>>74554502
Sigh. This stupid argument...over and over.

Altering one's consciousness through chemical means is degenerate. No exceptions.

BUT there is no real, compelling proof that using THC/cannabis in the same way or with the same frequency that an emotionally and psychologically healthy person uses, say, scotch whiskey makes for a big difference in outcomes for that person. And, so far, the legalization of cannabis drugs in Colorado and Oregon don't seem to be making a huge difference in serious crime rates.

It's really all opinion at this point. It isn't legal because somebody with power thinks it shouldn't be. The scientific/medical arguments against legalization are pretty shit-tier.

But those potheads who stumble around insisting: "Hey man. You can get high every day and nothing bad will happen!" are just deluded lying addicts.
>>
>>74561824
>psychotic brazilian is back today
hello mateo
>>
>>74554502
Stop being closed mined faggot
>>
>>74562266
I get laid everynight except when she cycles
>>
>>74558777
NO, NO, NO!! SHUT UP FAGGOT
HERE'S ONE STUDY I FOUND IN GOOGLE THAT SHOWS CANNABINOIDS HAVE ANTIOXIDANT PROPERTIES

WHO CARES IF I IGNORED 20 DIFFERENT STUDIES TO FIND THAT ONE, ALL OF WHICH UNEQUIVOCALLY SHOW CANNABIS USE DECREASES GRAY MATTER??? LOL BRO DUDE ITS NATURAL, I BET YOURE REAL FUN AT PARTIES
>>
>>74562266
But to be fair my wife doesn't dream when she smokes either.
>>
File: 1327488707670.jpg (359 KB, 1224x1584) Image search: [Google]
1327488707670.jpg
359 KB, 1224x1584
LITERALLY CURES CANCER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DttdDOqQMuY

LITERALLY CURES CANCER
>>
>tfw Polish is just similar enough to Serbian that you can make out a few words but not so similar as to actually understand it
Goddammit.
>>
i drink socially on occasion.
I take pure mda once every 6-12 months because its fun. I have a good life and family. Drugs are not bad as long as you can handle your shit.

The only drug I have ever had a problem with was percs. These were prescribed to me by a doctor after a car accident. I forgot to take my pill one day and got sick. I noticed this was a sign of physical addiction so flushed the pills. My doctor gave me shit for going off, guess the bitch would rather me be an addict.

doctors have little understanding of drug addiction.
>>
>>74562817
I will never voluntarily take painkillers. I got a hydrocodone prescription after a surgery but I never took them.

I don't fuck with that shit.
>>
File: caplock faggot.jpg (8 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
caplock faggot.jpg
8 KB, 276x183
>>74562559
>ALL OF WHICH UNEQUIVOCALLY SHOW CANNABIS USE DECREASES GRAY MATTER

sauces now or you are talking out of your ass
>>
>>74558518
Are you literally thirteen? Nightmares are very stressful and would wreak havoc on the body over a prolonged period of time.
>>
>>74554937
>dose
Weed, like wine, is different from each harvest and each strain. It's instensity in its flower form is variable but always less intense per quantity ingested compared to concentrated mediums. Concentrated mediums such as hash and shatter can be more consistent, but for many that is just too much weed for their needs.
Tl:dr
Edibles and smoking/vaping are still forms that can help people (albeit smoking still does cause lung cancer)
>>
>>74554502
>be OP
>Get shilled into thinking pharms are the only cure by expensive lib ed
>people have been self medicating with the arguably harmless drug cannabis since ever
>not realize that the pharm industry funded the anti-weed movement because it was taking their profits
>forget that people are meant to be free
>keep shilling big business ideas because brainwashed

How about we do something constructive with our lives, huh?
>>
>>74562741

saved i quit coffee 10 years ago its just crap
>>
File: US patent 6630507.png (146 KB, 655x856) Image search: [Google]
US patent 6630507.png
146 KB, 655x856
>>74560654
>>74561156

pic related

US government patent
>anti-oxidant and neuro-protectant properties

I'm ridding myself of cancerous substances and staving off Alzheimer's you dumb fuck wit.
>>
>>74563364
Helps keep my burger ass regular. I normally just drink a cup or 2 a day if that.
>>
>>74556033
my head hurts and it's friday, give me two grams plox
>>
>>74562331
>altering one's consciousness with chemical means is degenerate no exceptions
So you do realize your brain is entirely composed of chemical means altering your consciousness right? You literally cannot live without doing this. You do realize this is practically a key defining feature to your consciousness, right? Have you ever taken cough syrup? That alters your brain to stop the cough. Running chemically alters your consciousness with endorphins and hormones. Eating turkey alters your consciousness by making you sleepy with tryptophan. Psychiatry is not degenerate when it makes lunatics sane. We as a species have learned how to manipulate a symphony of altered states to our advantage. Our brains are machines and we have invented wrenches to maintain this machine. Of course those wrenches can disassemble the mind, but don't blame the wrench. Responsibly dealing with pain, nausea, madness, and other ills of perception or subjective experience are not degnerate.
>>
>>74554502
Marijuana was used in testing during MK ULTRA. Cannabis mixed with various other substances was proved effective in methods such as interrogation and existentially influenced pacifism. Claims that it is detrimental to the process of mind control is disinformation.

t. Someone who smokes weed

Don't act like your shit doesn't stink faggots.
>>
>>74563053
sounds like you're a low energy bernout fampai
>>
>>74562331
sigh...this tired arguement....
*unsheathes katana*
time for a lesson...
*teleports behind your arguement*
*slices it in half*
heh...too easy; fucking degenerates.
* slices the suspended half in half*
too weak to live life without drugs....lol
*katsunii power applied to the katana*
enough... im tired...
>>
>>74554502
I don't care what you people say about weed, i realize most of you has had their own experience with it to form an opinion. But usually I will smoke once every 2 weeks. When I do smoke it makes me think about life deeply (i know this sounds gay). It makes me think about shit that i've been neglecting to do, and it also makes me think about how i can better improve my relationships. To me it's better than alcohol, because with alcohol you don't have control of yourself and your thoughts are more irrational.
>>
>>74563792
Great, so let that machine do its fucking job and stop letting THC, cocaine, and whatever random shit is in that mushroom you're smoking muck it all up.
>>
http://healthland.time.com/2012/05/30/marijuana-compound-treats-schizophrenia-with-few-side-effects-clinical-trial/

A compound found in marijuana can treat schizophrenia as effectively as antipsychotic medications, with far fewer side effects, according to a preliminary clinical trial.

Researchers led by Markus Leweke of the University of Cologne in Germany studied 39 people with schizophrenia who were hospitalized for a psychotic episode. Nineteen patients were treated with amisulpride, an antipsychotic medication that is not approved in the U.S., but is comparable to other medications that are.
>>
>>74564807
Thats cool your not letting it run your life like a typical dopamine fiend. Its rare that someone uses it in the way you do.
Back when I used to 10 yrs ago thats all Id do is smoke from sun up to sun down
>>
>>74555743
I've been having those types of sleep since my "childhood"
>>
File: weed ladies.jpg (129 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
weed ladies.jpg
129 KB, 960x720
>>
>>74562817
>forgot to take my pill one day and got sick

hmmm I was prescribed six 10/50 a day and a fentynyl patch and quit these with no issues.
>>
>>74564994

Thanks man, when i was a little younger I would binge smoke pretty bad. To the point where I wouldn't even get high anymore. Pretty much the lesson I learned is, to get the most out of anything... moderation is key. I guess it's also so easy to binge on weed for people because it doesn't give them extreme hangovers like alcohol would.
>>
File: 420 blaze it faggot high weed.jpg (74 KB, 500x563) Image search: [Google]
420 blaze it faggot high weed.jpg
74 KB, 500x563
>>
>>74565194fuck

*10/500
>acetomeiphen was worse than the oxycodone
>>
>>74556097
>A doctor that believes 1930's propaganda about Marijuana even though he's meant to be an expert on the human body.

Good thing you stopped going to him. He obviously has no idea what he's doing and might misdiagnose and kill you.
>>
>>74554502
fuck doctors, fuckin cunts shillin for phizer and bayer, fuck you with all my magic you fuckin cunts, how many people die evryday because of prescription drugs you fuckin twat, i rather smoke with retarded american than go to fuckin doctors, once again fuck off doc
>>
>>74560404
>>74560297
It doesn't get rid of pain but it kind of changes the feeling of it so that it doesn't feel as bad and sometimes it even makes the pain feel good.

For example, if I have a pain in my neck and I smoke weed, it will kind of make the pain feel like a massage on my neck.
>>
>>74555209
>what if
>>
So many shills and cucks in those threads
>>
>>74565625
>/pol/tard who has no job and lives in his moms basement is now the worlds leading expert on marijuana
>>
>>74562331
Is altering your consciousness through physical means also degenerate? If an action causes the body to release dopamine, is it always a degenerate action? Why is it degenerate to do it through chemical means? Does this mean that consuming food is degenerate?
>>
>>74555177
What about you dipshit?
>>
>>74567514
Hes a navy seal with a shit tonne of confirmed kills
>>
>>74566790
Your description DOES sound like an expert on marijuana
>>
File: obamasad.jpg (18 KB, 321x489) Image search: [Google]
obamasad.jpg
18 KB, 321x489
who here smoke but never inhaled?
>>
What I really find degenerate is dependancy on pain killers and no attempt to treat the cause of the pain. People are being overprescribed opioids and it's leading to a new heroin epidemic.
>>
>>74559730
how many people were maimed?
>>
>>74568375
This is actually scary shit.
https://www.drugabuse.gov/related-topics/trends-statistics/overdose-death-rates
>>
>>74565770
>blaming doctors for politicians lobbying in favor of drug companies
youre blaming the wrong people
>>
>>74554502
Lol they don't teach you shit about weed in medical school especially 30 years ago. Trust me my dad is the same as you and I've talked to him about it and he still thinks it kills Brain cells even though that has been proven very wrong.
>>
>>74560967
>>74554937

Absolutely, when I used to smoke. I would not dream and felt like shit when I woke up. It really does kill your REM sleep.
>>
>>74555686
This is really the only thing I can think of that Marijuana should be prescribed for. It stimulates appetite. All other effects are nonsense, it's not analgesic, it doesn't help you sleep, it doesn't help depression or anxiety or any of that bullshit. It doesn't cure cancer. The only thing it cures is a hangover.
>>
>>74568114
I also lost my virginity without sexual relations
>>
>>74556097
>engineers go to school 4 years with OPTIONAL master's degree totalling 6 years max which is = a biology/chem student who does 4 undergrad then 3 years medical then 1-2 residency

people like you are whats wrong with society, people dont understand the cost of becoming a doctor please try to educate yourself more about the healthcare system and medical schooling field, its actually a really important subject to understand when voting at the moment as well as the future of many businesses in IT and software development

also engineers do get upset if you start questioning their builds or work when you probably have no idea how the entirety of a structure works
>>
>>74568895
it helps me when I have a migraine tho. Plus I have an eating disorder, and the appetite stimulation is rather helpful tbqh
>>
>>74569003
Honestly, the first year of college is almost worthless these days. It's mostly remedial education to make up for the failure of high schools lowering their standards for dindus.
>>
>>74556097

and what is your major?
>>
>>74568895
it cures boredom.
>>
>>74569161
>first year of college in 2010 for Biology major
>bio 150
>chem 102
>anatomy and physiology 250
>English 102 (essays and 15 page report paper final assignment)
>math230 (calculus part 1 of 3)

18~20 credit course load as a first semester id say it was actually pretty hard, they all took the original material i learned my junior year of highschool courses - calculus and built on them within the first week

so Id disagree a bit especially since I went to a shitty university, but I can agree standard classes for the average freshman going for some other degree thats not science or engineering is gonna take their humanities and maybe max 12-14 credits
>>
I try to tell my friends to educate themselves more about weed, I smoke but I've done research before I've done it. Most of my friends just say "dude smoke blunts that's it" but they don't understand the effects of just blunts, tolerance levels, the amount of THC and a few other things.
>>
>>74570070
I'm a freshman/soon to be sophomore using the GI Bill to go to college.

>Physics 211 & 212 (kinematics with calc & electricity and magnetism with calc, vs algebra I guess? The distinction was a bit strange to me)
211 was a complete joke, I didn't have to study at all and used knowledge from HS physics, which I took in 2006. 212 was kind of a bitch but I still didn't study that much and finished with a B by the skin of my teeth.
>Calc 1 & 2
Fun stuff, 1st half of calc 1 was essentially a review though. I had taught myself some calc before, but it went a lot further in depth.
>Eng 15 (same kind of shit as you, rhetoric)
Passed with an A, but Jesus Christ none of these asshole kids know how to write.
>Intro to Eng. Design (aka learn how to use CAD and make drawings)
>Intro to Programming with C++
Joke class, hated it even though I finished with a 97% (that was mostly due to low attendance). You can learn programming more effectively on your own.
>Macroeconomics

There were a couple other classes there but not relevant. I actually still have a lot of Gen Eds I have to take that are completely irrelevant to engineering.
>>
>>74555123
>For example, people take melatonin. Yes, that's natural, but taking it still causes your natural melatonin creation to suppress - which isn't good. This is similar to how a bodybuilder who takes testosterone needs to jump start their natural production when their cycle ends.
Both are wrong. Negative feedback only kicks in if you exceed what the body needs.
>>
>>74554937
fucking thank you anon, no wonder I still feel tired after I pass out via weed
>>
https://www.royalqueenseeds.de/328-fast-eddy.html

My friend uses these, he talks, he writes, he does math and he drives wihile high on it, it has about 8% thc, and 10% cbd, he had bad psychotic breakdowns but now hes just a little paranoid, improved his life to the better.

Don't ever fall for the biggest jew, the pharma jew, never ever.
>>
>>74554502
>30-40 years and a child comes up to you preaching
So your education is 30-40 years behind the time and the youth is updating you on whats going on.
Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.