[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All memes aside, who do you think will win? Not who are you backing,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 187
Thread images: 32
File: image.jpg (919 KB, 2115x1453) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
919 KB, 2115x1453
All memes aside, who do you think will win? Not who are you backing, but who do you believe will be the next POTUS.

Bonus: why do you believe "x" will win?
>>
>>74506346

I'm with her.
>>
>>74506346
trump
>>
>>74506395
I'm glad you can't vote here.
>>
File: 1462846428805.jpg (45 KB, 448x449) Image search: [Google]
1462846428805.jpg
45 KB, 448x449
/pol/ is overwhelmingly going to say Trump just like they did with Romney. We already know how that worked out.
>>
>>74506346
I'm afraid shillary might just win. The amount of normie retards that say: "It's time for a female potus" is staggering
>>
>>74506346
Hillary

Trump isn't popular among a significant share of Hispanics, blacks, Asians, Muslims, women and liberals.

The only group that supports him substantially (and even this is a mixed bag) are white males.

Trump can't compete with Hillary, he's too retarded to notice that dividing people and attacking them is not a good way of getting votes (or maybe that was just his plan to get Hillary elected).
>>
Anyone who says Trump is being willfully blind that the next POTUS (Hillary) has already won. She was chosen by the establishment and, like literally every establishment candidate before her, she will win.

Anyone who genuinely believes Trump has a chance is ridiculous. A pro-life and anti-vaxxer guy, who thinks global warming was invented by the Chinese and whom most people already believe to be a racist, xenophobic & sexist dude (thanks media) is simply not going to win.

Get a fucking grip.
>>
>>74506346

Anonymous, because Stone Cold Steve Austin the Texas Rattle Snake said so.
Gimme a OH HELL YEAH!
>>
>>74506346
I honestly never thought Trump could win the electoral college. Now i'm starting to believe. I don't like Hillary or Trump. I like your map besides Wisconsin
>Virginia governor giving 200,000 criminals voting rights shows desperation
>Many people say Trump can't win Nevada because of hispanics. Nevada is 80% corporations and 20% legal Hispanics are the voting block.
>Iowa is mostly white, so it's easy to convince them to vote for him
>NH is really close as well
>Polling close in PA and Michigan
>Wisconsin is a weird state. GWB lost it by 1 point in 2000 and 2004 but Obama blew out
Quinnipiac released a poll today that had Trump at 45% and Clinton at 35% in liberal Minnesota
They even have him down by only 5 in NJ.
I wanted Rubio to get the nomination. I hate Trump and Clinton, but i'm starting to believe the election is pretty even at this point. It could go anyway. Trump would lose against Sanders, but against Clinton is looks even at this point. It's about choosing the lesser of two evils. At this point, it's a complete toss up in my opinion.
>>
I think that Trump will win unless something crazy happens before November. Hillary is just too shitty of a candidate, and Trump's team is too good.
>>
>>74506346
Hillary will win. Trump may have a chance, but ONLY if meme magic is summoned on a scale never before seen. The memes must be danker than anything we could possibly imagine.
>>
I'm with her
>>
File: duterte_052915.jpg (29 KB, 507x338) Image search: [Google]
duterte_052915.jpg
29 KB, 507x338
>>74506346
our president won through memes

who do you think the america's meme president? isnt it obvious?
>>
>>74506346
Hillary, I support Trump but she'll somehow buy her way into office even if she has less votes.
>>
>>74506869
B U I L D W A L L
U
I
L
D

W
A
L
L
>>
>>74506346
Hillary.
She will lie, steal, bribe, and outright kill people to win, without a minute of lost sleep.
Nothing she hasn't done before. She cares nothing about laws or ethics.
>>
File: 1461714519289.gif (547 KB, 264x264) Image search: [Google]
1461714519289.gif
547 KB, 264x264
Trump

Meme magic boys
>>
>>74506346
Trump is shamed by the media as the 'evil mexico muslim hater', the odds of him winning are pretty low.
>>
>>74507432
>can't refute the facts
>better meme instead lmao
KYS butthurt trumpweenie
>>
>>74506346
I was all for Hillary but recent events made me change my stance.
I think Trump has really a chance against Shill, she is perceived as badly corrupted and she's despised by even more people than Trump.
If the Donald plays a good game he has serious chances to win.
>>
>>74507539
>she will outright kill people to win

You don't mean...
>>
>>74507635
No hablo tu idioma, marica!
>>
Honestly? Trump. Why? The General Debates.

I don't think people realize the power of the debates. It's what caused a very mixed vote on JFK and Reagan's part to turn into a land slide. Trump is just the better debater. He is able to nail his opponent to the wall while at the same time portraying his message.

Notice that Robo Lubio, Rato, and Yeb all fell after they were repeatedly ragged on by Trump. If Trump wasn't as strong as he was, they wouldn't be there.

Now look at Hillary and Sanders. Sanders might as well be another Jeb, and Hillary is having a hard time even with him. Hillary also has a shit ton of dirt on her, way more than Trump, and Trump will literally nail her head to the wall this debate with it. He's gonna let the world know that Hillary is a fraud and corrupt. It will be the hottest debates ever seen in American history.
>>
The best scenario- Trump has been the controlled opposition all along to ensure Hillary wins the presidency, but the meme magic from poll catches fire in the population and Trump takes the victory. An era of chaos begins. Comfy happening threads every day as the whole world burns.
>>
>>74507045

TRUMP WILL NOT WIN MINNESOTA. I LIVE HERE AND IT'S LIBERAL HELL I'M YET TO SEE ONE MAGA HAT OR HEAR A AWOOOOO!!!
>>
>>74506346
Trump. I knew it from the first day I saw him perform. I knew he was lightyears ahead of his competitors. And then you usually have a switch after two terms of dems or reps to the other side. The reps would have won this election with a high propability regardless of the candidate, but Trump is a demigod when it comes to PR.

Shillary's women card is also out of the question, because you elected a meme candidate for "I'm black and charismatic, write anything on my blank sheet you want". Wont work this time. Especially because Obongo didn't turn out to be the Messiah, big surprise. And Shillary doesn't gather the disenfranchised at all.

All in all, Trump's victory is practically guaranteed.
>>
>>74507781
>using the vocabulary and insults of a 5th-grader bully makes you a good debater

Are Trump supporters actual idiots?
>>
>>74506869
Typical beaner. Every legal Hispanic wants the guy in because they support his desire to enforce the immigration laws that they had to follow that every other Paco, Juan, and Jose ignore
>>
>>74506346

I'd prefer it if Trump won, but I believe that Hillary is the probable winner unless there's some massive October scandal.
>>
>all memes aside
Trump
>>
>>74506534
Our memes are stronger now
>>
>>74506534
Trump is no Romney. Romney threw the fucking election.
>>
>>74507961
And? He still put out his message, he still took out his opponents at the same time, are you mad that your leaf pal Rato pussied out?
>>
>>74506878
Okay you've said, now please refrain from saying it again until the election.
>>
>>74506346
As a non us citizen, Trump, he is getting the most media attention, there is no such thing as bad publicity.
>>
>>74507626
As time went on with this election, more and more people began to support Trump, either because they saw his true colors, or becuae they didn't want to vote for Killary.

Even then, there's more to come. Stay tuned, my pink-laked friend.
>>
>>74506346
Trump will win and there will be an assassination attempt on him. If he dies, he starts a civil war as a martyr. If he lives, no chance in hell he doesn't become the president.

He is already up in polls and he hasn't even started on Hillary yet. The man has shown countless times that he is a master of media manipulation. Trump understands how to play this game better than anyone else.
>>
File: Make it happen 1.png (86 KB, 765x586) Image search: [Google]
Make it happen 1.png
86 KB, 765x586
>>74507045
Why would Trump lose against Sanders? Are most Americans willing to vote for a huge panderer who wants to increase taxes to give people that don't work more stuff? With examples like Venezuela currently happening, there is no way Bernie could defeat Trump. The strongest candidate both in name and in numbers against Trump is Clinton and he will destroy her.
>>
Trump will win. Hillary offers absolutely nothing new to the table. Furthermore, the more she appears the less support she gets. It's because she's simply inherently unlikable to see and/or hear.
>>
>>74506878
>facts mattering in elections
topkek
>>
>>74508014
>Every legal Hispanic wants the guy in because they support his desire to enforce the immigration laws that they had to follow that every other Paco, Juan, and Jose ignore
Source?
>>
>>74508296
Nope, just pointing out that your standards for "good debater" are very low. His debating style have only worked so far because the average Republican is an idiot - he hears "believe me, I'm gonna make America great again" & he starts salivating. That's smart politics, not good debating.
>>
Trump.

As much as some people hate him (or their false idea of him), running on a "At least I'm not that other guy" platform like Hillary is simply never works. It didn't work for Kerry against Bush, and it didn't work for Romney against Obama. Hillary, like Kerry and Romney, brings nothing new to the table while also having an arrogant sense of entitlement to be president, like it's "their turn", which also doesn't sit well with voters.

Polls are already showing him being tied with Hillary already, with him gaining ground while she's dropping fast. It'll be messy, but he'll win.
>>
>>74506878
Seen any of the recent polls
>>
>>74507724
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vince_Foster
>>
>>74506346

Trump will literally win.

And he won't actually fulfill any of his promises, he'll be a meme president for 4 years and make meme polemic declarations across the world. It'll be known as the /pol/ golden age.
>>
>>74508591
exactly she is unbearable to hear and sounds so scripted she is literally a puppet her rallies are fucking boring and non spontaneous
>>
I think that Trump will win not only because Hillary is a train wreck. But Trump has figured out how to beat all the Republican, and remember when he first started he was at less then 3% and had no support from the party.
Working Democrats know that Hillary is not on their side, blacks are not going to show up to support Hillary. Bernie supporters have been burned by the Democrats. With the way they treated Bernie, I do not see them running off with a lot excitement for Hillary. Trump has pulled a hostile take over of the Republican Party and Hillary is not going on to get the support she needs
>>
>>74506346
honestly, there hasn't been a debate between the two. Whoever says either is a shill.

Reminder at the start of all of this most of America was resigned to a Jeb vs Hillary election.

Trump and Bernie have shaken a lot of things up.

Trump finds a moment with Hillary like his "low energy" jab at Jeb and it could be in the bag for him.

Alternatively he's been showing signs of easing up and calming down the rhetoric, he does it too much and it's in the bag for Hillary.

And anything inbetween those two could happen.

Basically OP, sit back, relax, get your mind off the presidential race until the two meet on a debate stage. We literally haven't even started the general election yet, Hillary still has to dispose of Bernie corpse. It's way to early to tell.
>>
>>74508693
I will say, if Hillary continues campaigning in the same way that she is now (i.e. only playing the "hurr Trump wants to deport all minorities!!" card), she will definitely lose.

But I think she's smarter than that. She's corrupt, but not stupid. She'll eventually call out Trump on all of his very unpopular stances.
>>
>>74508631
>His debating style have only worked so far because the average Republican is an idiot
you need to understand that most of the people who are voting for him barely identified as republican before these primaries. the evangelicals that canadians hate that vote republican backed ted cruz.
but then again, you can keep buying into the notion that trump's supporters are stupid. because of the dynamics of american politics this election cycle, it's actually more of advantage for him for dems/liberals to think his supporters are dumb
>>
Donald Lump, of course.
>>
File: burn bernie.gif (4 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
burn bernie.gif
4 MB, 500x281
>>74507806
How can you believe that Trump is controlled opposition? So which candidate among the 16 other republican candidates had a chance to beat her? John Kasich? Rubio? Cruz? Jeb? Bane?
>>
>>74508951
>She'll eventually call out Trump on all of his very unpopular stances
he doesn't have those
that's one way he's winning
his stated policies are on his website but no one bothers to go to that
when he's in front of a camera or on the phone, he basically has no policy.
it's actually pretty smart to be vague: it allows him to be adaptable and flexible. it's a skill/intuition you develop as a business owner
>>
>>74508860
It's not even that. the scriptedness and fakeness is all just her barely getting by with trying to hide the fact that she sounds shrill and unlikeable. It's not even anything to do with the content of what she says. It'd be like if gilbert gottfried were running for president. It's like nails on a chalkboard.

Of course, that's just one main underlying aspect. On top of that, she is fake as hell and an obviously corrupt cunt. And then she keeps making spectacularly miscalculated campaign strategies (love trumps hate, dangerous donald, vote for me because I have a vagina, trump is bad because he thinks people should get equal pay for equal work, etc)
>>
Clinton. She's the anointed one.
>>
File: PollReaction.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
PollReaction.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>74508693
>>
>>74506346
Probably shillary sadly
>>
>>74509340
Yup, and it's not even "wrong". Specific policies are bullshit. A president cannot enact specific policies, because he requires congress or another part of government in one shape or another.

Every election year, candidates come out with exact tax plans and plans for healthcare or whatever the fuck. And they all evaporate before coming to fruition because the president can't do any of that shit anyway.

It's much more important to just have an overall gist of what a president wants done. Much easier to negotiate that way, it prevents opponents from just copying all your ideas (like Cruz tried to do), and prevents people from getting pissed off because you weren't able to fully reach the initial pie-in-the-sky expectations (see: obama's original plans for healthcare)
>>
>>74509100

they all did, trump just sunk the republicans for and eight years of democratic potus and a liberal supreme court judge.

/pol/ will never accept the reality until it's too late, just like with romney.
>>
File: 1456013585664.jpg (278 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1456013585664.jpg
278 KB, 640x640
I want to say Trump, but I gotta say rationally it's 50/50. I can't say either way. On one hand Trump wins at everything. He beat out an overcrowded field of "qualified" candidates even when starting his presidential run, everyone dismissed him as a joke.

On the other hand, you can't underestimate the stupidity of the American people, to support a criminal crony capitalist who will sell her policy positions to the highest bidder, simply because they miss how life was like in the 90's, "it's time for a woman", and "Trump is a racist misogynist bigot".
>>
>>74509631
>just like with romney
no one here supported him. moon man was even more popular.
i understand your spirits were crushed when romney lost, but it doesn't mean that a republican will never enter the whitehouse again.
>>
>>74507781
>He's gonna let the world know that Hillary is a fraud and corrupt. It will be the hottest debates ever seen in American history

I wonder is he'll bring up her cheating in the primaries
>>
>>74509631
Let's LARP for a second and say that Trump loses to hillary.

...do you honestly think someone like Jeb! or Cruz would've honestly won? Running the same milquetoast religious cuckservative bullshit that they've been trying for decades now? It'd be a slaughter just like with McCain or Romney. Shit, GWB basically didn't even actually win in 2000, and only won in 2004 because we just entered a war and wartime presidents always get reelected.

So if the conclusion is that Trump can't win, the the conclusion is also that none of the other GOP candidates could've won either, because it'd be a "if trump can't do it, nobody can" situation.
>>
>>74506395
THE HILLARY ARTILLERY IS PREPARING FOR BATTLE
>>
>>74509774
people can be stupid. it's about how well the smart people and the dumb people can be played.
trump is better at playing the dumb people than hillary is.
he might even be better with the smart ones.
>>
>>74509774
the difference is 6 months my friend
>>
>>74509869

>no one here supported him

Get out new fag. Hate for obama on the board is palpable. Pro-romney threads were 90% of pol during the General.
>>
>>74507781
Trump has actually had some pretty shit debate performances. He's BTFO of everyone in some of them, while in others he just looks like an idiot. It's a mixed bag, and Clinton is notoriously slippery and good at dodging and deflecting.

You bring up the debates being important for JFK and Reagan. But you have to realize we're in a different era now. Back then, the debates were the main way you saw candidates. There weren't 24/7 news channels with the candidates doing interviews day after day. You didn't have youtube streams of rallies or the entire wealth of resources that the internet provides. The debates mattered more back then because they were the main way we were exposed to candidates. But they don't matter *as much* now.

Personally I hope Trump pulls some ruse where he gets the network to do a 3 hour debate, just because he knows Hillary is low-stamina and ends up whittling her down until she trips up, faints, or shits herself on-stage.
>>
>>74510092
Our main candidate back in 2012 was Ron Paul. We all gathered behind Romney not because we really loved Mittens, but just because we wanted anyone but Obama. People did not support Romney here to the same level that they do to Trump now. No amount of cherrypicked posts predicting romney wins will change that.
>>
>>74507961
This is America. Everyone here operates on a fifth grade level m8
Trump 2016
>>
>>74506346
>Not voting McAfee
>Not voting for the real American

Normie faggots
>>
I think Hillary will win and America will die
>>
>>74506346
Hillary, she's had this election bought and paid for since 2008, when she was "unjustly set aside" by her overlords. Most people hate her, but forget that she is a political powerhouse. She's an evil cunt, but she's a smart, ruthless, and unabashed evil cunt. She unjokingly has the votes of every dead person of the last 4 years.
>>
>>74507045
Honestly while Trump does "put states into play", I think it's more like he can make Hillary play defense in blue land while taking Florida, Ohio and PA.

Problem is every single way for a Republican to win is so skewed it's crazy. Without Virginia it's like impossible without getting PA or flipping MI and WI, which are two massive fools gold states.

I think Trump's going to run a 50 state campaign and try to be everywhere at once
>>
I just want to watch trump win and what he would do , he can be the greatest savior or the destroyer of the world , no betweens.
>>
>>74506346
Clinton

>won't break international war laws
>acts professional and doesn't rely on insults
>believes in protecting the environment
>will make white bois mad
>>
>>74511144
She doesn't "believe" in anything but self preservation. She will win, but thinking she is sincere about anything that comes out of her whore mouth is naive.
>>
>>74510195
Trump has to actually PREPARE for the debates and I'm afraid he won't. Hillary will have all her prepared talking points and answers memorized and Trump could have another shitty abortion question shit and he never EVER apologizes or anything so that would stump the fuck out of him.
>>
File: Comfy Stone.jpg (36 KB, 600x539) Image search: [Google]
Comfy Stone.jpg
36 KB, 600x539
I honestly lean more towards Trump myself because looking at exit polls from 2004, 2008 and 2012 the candidate whose base votes for them to keep the other guy out loses, and Hillary is practically already running a "TRUMP SO SCARY YOU GOTTA VOTE SHILLARY" campaign
>>
>>74510367
There were lots of "ROMNEYFAGS BTFO" posts with Nate Silver, nobody here cared about him
>>
Trump if Hillary doesn't take Bernie as VP, Hillary if she does
>>
>>74506346
Feel the burn almost beat shillary. Trump has this in the bag. It will be a landslide for him.
>>
>>74511356
Do you believe Trump is sincere as well? Because if you haven't been paying attention, Trump has been flip-flopping just like Shillary.

Trumptards like Trump only because of his personality. His policies come second.
>>
>>74511629
>Hillary picking Bernie

How about -no-? She's going to go full hispandering and pick some spic like Castro, watch.
>>
>>74511690
Ya now he is better paid off by lobbyists. They gave him 1 billion as long as he uses it for his campaign.

He is just another lobbyists hoe
>>
>>74511841
>people thought Trump had the money for a general election campaign

Saw it coming from 500 miles away, he doesn't have a billion in cash he can just use on the campaign
>>
Clinton has no chance. Bernie is going to win Cslifornia and steal the nomination.
>>
>>74506346
Trump

He has a bigger dick.

Also the email thing is going to drop around the election or debates.

The debates are going to be brutal. Think of the way he went after the others. Hillary is no different then Jeb.

https://youtu.be/g9l6ouupdfI
>>
>>74506346

All trump has to do is ask Hillary about her wall policy.

>Checkmate
>>
>>74511980
Anon, he barely won Oregon. Hillary won both Arizona and Nevada because of spics. California is an even larger population of spics and they all know to vote Hillary or their asses are getting deported. Hillary is going to win California.
>>
>>74511690
I don't believe any politician running for any office. She's an evil cunt though.
I was living in Chicago when Obama was running, and everyone was acting like zombies and sucking his dick. I wouldn't go to any of the rallies with my friends, because I knew he was full of shit. All my black friends were like "he gunna change things finally fo us" and I said he wouldn't change shit. He's a politician first, a black man second, maybe even third.

All these fuckers are snakes, but they should be contained at state levels, not federal.
>>
File: 1461489475189.jpg (32 KB, 312x342) Image search: [Google]
1461489475189.jpg
32 KB, 312x342
>>74511690
>Trumptards like Trump only because of his personality. His policies come second.

KEK what a load of shit. tell me how his policies come second? What policies doesn't pol agree with?

Trump is the only chance at change, if he wins will he fall in line and be a good goy?Maybe he will but no one knows for sure.

Shillary is senile old evil cunt, she is the embodiment of the establishment. How could Trump be any worse?
>>
>>74512156
For some reason, SWPL libcucks have it in their heads that democrats are all posh upper class whtie yuppies just like them. And when they think of california, they picture the Bay Area and think of all the SWPLs and think bernie will win in a landslide.

But what they fail to realize is that the white people in Cali are actually majority conservative. It's just that the state is only like 33% white so their votes get drowned out in a sea of diversity.
>>
>>74506395
First post best post
>>
File: adelson.jpg (24 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
adelson.jpg
24 KB, 650x366
>>74512329
Trump's biggest donor is a kike, not to mention he sold off his daughter to suck kike cock every night. You goys fall for anything.
>>
>>74506346
Trump.
>inb4 pol backed R-Money
The difference is Trump doesn't pull punches. Look what he did to the GOP field, and there was no real dirt on any of them. With Hitlery's record, Trump will have her crushed before the first debate.
>>
>>74512329
>tell me how his policies come second?

He's constantly changing his stances. /pol/ believes this doesn't matter, and the only that matters is he'll 'make America great again'. And the wall thing too. That's why his personality is more important.
>>
>>74506346
Shillary is 100% going to win. Don't get me wrong, I'd jizz my pants if she lost and Trump was POTUS but I doubt it will happen, considering effectively all minorities and most whites are anti-Trump.
>>
File: 1462481567429.jpg (91 KB, 610x400) Image search: [Google]
1462481567429.jpg
91 KB, 610x400
>>74512493
And Hillary is any better? How many wall Street donors does she have again?
>>
>>74512904
I didn't say she was, I'm not the one advocating for any candidate here. And that's the only defense you guys ever have, which is no defense at all.
>>
Remind me which one of them gives an objective fuck about pic related? Pls explain
>>
>>74506346

TRUMP!

He went from polling 10 points under Hillcunt, then 5 under, then even, now he's 5 up. He'll be well into double-digit lead polling before long, and he hasn't even STARTED tearing into that evil twat and her rapist husband yet.

She's likely not going to have her health hold out long enough to seek the nomination, which is pretty sad considering Bernie looks like he should be the one coughing and wheezing all the time.
>>
>>74506346
The jews.
>>
>Hillary has (terrible) experience and a huge electoral advantage.
>Trump has energy and persuasion.

I'll give it to Hillary.
>>
>>74513030
"We need an economy that works for everyone." - Every politician ever
>>
>>74513328
>choosing the worse of the two
Get out.
>>
>>74506346
trump
the only person i know who doesn't hate her is my mom
>>
>>74506878
>She was chosen by the establishment and, like literally every establishment candidate before her, she will win.

You mean like Jeb! was the chosen one?
>>
>>74506534
>this is what newfags actually believe
>>
>>74506878
you sound nervous
>>
>>74507626
the media means nothing
the media attacked him from day one and look where he is now
>>
>>74513030
Higher wealth inequality means the wealthy get a bigger voice in government decisions than the poor. Effectively making the US into a plutocracy instead of a democracy.
>>
File: romney.jpg (47 KB, 634x493) Image search: [Google]
romney.jpg
47 KB, 634x493
It's obviously going to be Hillary. Polls don't mean a god damn thing. It's just a fact that the only Demographic Trump has in the pocket is conservative white males. Literally every other group would vote Hillary only to keep Trump out of office, if you step outside of your hugbox for a second you would see that most people despise Trump with a passion.
>>
>>74506346
Trump. He will destroy her!
>>
>>74513791
That's exactly how it's been for decades. Bernie seems like the only one who would truly disrupt the fake system of democracy that we pretend isn't corrupt and rigged as fuck. Hillary is a sellout. Trump is a sellout waiting to happen. Bernie would be more progressive towards a less corrupt end
>>
Trump will beat her easily.
>>
File: wf0cH4f.png (625 KB, 648x580) Image search: [Google]
wf0cH4f.png
625 KB, 648x580
What do Hillary supporters say about this?
>>
File: 1462480537677.jpg (67 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1462480537677.jpg
67 KB, 640x640
>>74506346

If the election were help tomorrow, I think evil Shillary would win.

That said, 6 month till Nov 8th is a long time and a lot can happen.

First, Trump seems to be gathering momentum which is awesome. Two polls now have him slightly ahead against Shillary.

If he continues to gain popularity throughout the summer with indies and undecideds, it could get him the election.

OTHER WAYS TRUMP CAN WIN

If Shillary gets indicted for national security crimes/conspiracy to commit them--which the FBI is aggressively pursuing supposedly

If Shillary and Bill's MASSIVE "charity" fraud, in which she and Bill stole tens of millions of dollars, blow ups in her face and turns into the HUGE issue it should be. She should be facing criminal charges for all her fraudulent charity theft

If Bernie somehow runs as an independent candidate. Not likely, but we can pray.

If her lesbian relationships come to light and turn into a huge scandal that will alienate her older/religious supporters. Likewise, if Bill's endless RAPE victims turn out in droves to support Trump and hammer away at the Clinton's for their rape crimes and coverups.

If there are more significant terrorist attacks in Europe or America that could prompt millions of undecides and indies to vote for Trump simply out of fear or anger against Muslims. Remember, ISIS wants an all out Holy War, and their best chance for that is if Trump is elected. Therefore don't be surprised if there are huge terro attacks in Sept and Oct. Many leading terrorism experts are already predicting this.

A lot can happen in the next few months
>>
>>74514964
>Hillary still pushing full-throttle with the fake-ass YAY FEMINIST FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT :^) bullshit even though it turns literally everyone off except cat ladies, including the vast majority of women.

Fucking kek.
>>
>>74506346
Trump has had his baggage come out and it's literally done nothing to stop him. He will have the support of the republican party and is bringing out new voters.

Democrates have Hillary, a person many Bernie supporters will not vote for. She's also been gifted a free pass by Bernie for not discussing the e-mail fiasco which Trump will fucking destroy her with.
>>
>>74515007
>If there are more significant terrorist attacks in Europe or America that could prompt millions of undecides and indies to vote for Trump simply out of fear or anger against Muslims. Remember, ISIS wants an all out Holy War, and their best chance for that is if Trump is elected. Therefore don't be surprised if there are huge terro attacks in Sept and Oct. Many leading terrorism experts are already predicting this.

There doesn't even need to be any planned efforts by terrorists to get trump elected. There are millions of mudskins in europe and millions more are anticipated to flood in over the summer. There WILL be more paris-style attacks before the election. It's a guarantee. An inevitability. And it'll be sad, but Trump will be able to say "see, I fucking told you so" and his support will skyrocket again, just like it did after paris.
>>
>>74506534
>/pol/ wassupporting Romney
>/pol/ was not supporting Ron Paul but instead
>A
>FUCKING
>MORMON

Yeah, no.
>>
File: 20160423_100028.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
20160423_100028.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1920
>>74507085
Some of the trumpgen threads get spooky. Like kek is letting us know he's there.
>>
check out reddit.com/r/Mr_Trump

the donald is dead
>>
>>74506878
Isnt this exactly why she'll lose? almost all of the repub vote has been under the guise of anti-establishment and the dems are split like 53-47?
>>
>>74506346

hillary since it's rigged
>>
File: CioRTihWgAAdIy2.jpg (51 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
CioRTihWgAAdIy2.jpg
51 KB, 600x400
>>74513836

Do you think Hillary is a strong candidate?
>>
>>74515812

Nobody gives a fuck about reddit you fucking cancer
>>
File: 1463616988211.png (1 MB, 1200x1390) Image search: [Google]
1463616988211.png
1 MB, 1200x1390
>>74512156
>>74512336

I wonder what will happen when ALL these Hispanic voters finally learn that Bill raped a Latina woman and Shillary helped cover it up.

Because I guarantee Trump will get every Hispanic in America learning all about it and the hundreds of other women Bill and Hillary violated.
>>
>>74516189
>implying mexicans give a shit about rape when they do it themselves all the time
"somebody's doing the raping"
>>
>>74516189
Paula Jones a qt
>>
It will be Hillary all the way down. The Wall will never be built.

Look at the polls. At his highest point (right now) Mr. Daddy God Emperor can barely tie. At her highest point, Khaleesi is 12-15 points ahead of The Donald.

If anything, you have to ask if Trump is simply a spoiler candidate put up by the global elites to ensure Hillary's victory. He has donated hundreds of thousands (that we know if) to Hillary in the past, and you couldn't invent a more perfect fall guy given his sky high negatives among various demographics. If Russia can pull that shit, it would be naive to think the most powerful country in the world wouldn't.
>>
>>74506346
Hillary will win. Then we can talk about how progressive we are electing niggers and women while bombing the shit out of third world shitholes.
>>
>>74506346
Bernie actually polls higher than Trump but because Hillary controls right now she'll win her team.
Trump is on track to win republican party (oddly) he can beat Hillary but only if he's lucky it really is really closeasy between those two.
Now honestly I can't tell who is going to win it was easy Obama vs Romney because Obama a sure win every time (race cards/no one gives a fuck about records) I honestly don't care who wins it hate every possible choice but I hate Hillary more. I'm a Hispanic man my father was a illegal immigrant I understand trumps position on us and don't really think it's racist.
>>
>>74516455

From a MEXICUNT.

STFU and get ready to build The Wall you pathetic fucking beaneater. Come November, your kind will get banished forever.
>>
>>74506346
I want Trump to win. Unfortunately, I think the favor is in Clinton. Why? She is more conniving and has more general support along with better connections where they count.
>>
I'm a pessimist. Hillarys going to win because she has a vagina.

All there is too it.

Hoping for the best though.
>>
File: 14063708354765.jpg (100 KB, 686x654) Image search: [Google]
14063708354765.jpg
100 KB, 686x654
Libshits getting more nervous everyday Trump is now tied in half the polls.
>>
File: 1445472108835.png (769 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1445472108835.png
769 KB, 540x960
Trump's got an uphill battle, no doubt.

The one silver lining to Trump losing is that it would only happen after an incredibly entertaining general election. The debates will be blockbuster television.

I still think Trump can win it all. I just don't want to get my hopes too high.
>>
>>74507626
Is africa as bad as they say it is?
>>
File: 1463146002953.jpg (346 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1463146002953.jpg
346 KB, 1000x1000
>>74513000
>And that's the only defense you guys ever have, which is no defense at all.

Yeah comparing Trump against Hillary when there are going head to head is crazy, I don't know what came over me.

Idiot
>>
>>74506346
Hillary. As much as she's hated, Trump is hated by a wider demographic. I literally know nobody in real life who isn't disgusted by him except young White men. Literally everyone else hates him. Bernie, of course, doesn't stand a chance because he's old and feeble.
>>
>>74517516
>january

please find something more relevant to now, every1 has seen this
>>
>>74515569
Anyone have the image with /pol/ declaring it was over with Romney winning being posted after Obama won? I want one of those for Trump.
>>
Trump wins. Hillary should set up a photo op where she rides in a tank like Dukakis, then Trump wins every state and Bill seeks snatch.
>>
File: Romney Won!.png (642 KB, 1834x1666) Image search: [Google]
Romney Won!.png
642 KB, 1834x1666
>>74515569
>>74517957
Actually, I found it.
>>
Trump is going to win in a landslide. Search your heart. You know it's true. There is no enthusiasm to get out the vote for Hillary. No one wants to go backwards in time. Hillary is just more of the same old government of the establishment, by the establishment, and for the establishment.
>>
>>74506534
Leftists will say that communism won't fail just like they did with every communist country. We already know how that worked out.
Now get out.
>>
Honestly I think it's too early to tell
>>
>>74512493
Don't these kikes know that subspace weapons were banned by the Khitomer Accords?
>>
>>74514190
Bernie would just be a sellout too. American corporate politics are far too controlled at this point for anyone not willing to toe the plutocrat line to get anywhere near the Oval Office. That's why it cracks me up that so many fucking idiot conservacucks believe Trump is a "rebel" who's not owned by monied interests. Yeah and I'm the fucking king of Sweden.
>>
We should push disappointed Bernie supporters to vote for Trump.
>>
>>74506346
Bernie has 50% of the democratic votes and recently he's been going SCREW THE AUTHORITIES BURN EVERYTHING DOWN to his supporters as well as his attitude to Hillary.

This will mark a huge rift during election time when his supporters are going into BURN EVERYTHING DOWN VOTE TRUMP mode in order to spite Hillary and the corrupted DNP for not allowing Bernie to win thinking that he'll just make it bad enough for everyone to vote for Bernie in 4 years after everyone sees how bad Trump is.

Of course, everyone else smart is loving Trump and will vote for him because they know he's a far smarter and superior option to Hillary. This increased demographics from both sides would massively increase voter turnouts and will bring a Trump win. It's pretty unlikely Hillary with the charisma of a dead fish can pull anything out within the next few months to change this inevitable social and cultural movement that's happening in the background now.
>>
File: trumpover.jpg (2 KB, 125x108) Image search: [Google]
trumpover.jpg
2 KB, 125x108
>>74518168
>>
>>74518829
You sassy bitch.
>>
>>74506346
Trump (if he will make Oprah his VP, he would win with women, balcks, latinos, whites, liberals and even democrats)

I can't even understand how anybody can lose against Crooked Hillary.
>>
File: 1462572574044.png (642 KB, 1834x1666) Image search: [Google]
1462572574044.png
642 KB, 1834x1666
>>74506534
>>
>>74518767
>Smart
>Loving Trump
Just like I'm loving every laugh.
>>
>>74506346
Right now, Trump is running an absolutely amazing campaign (he tweeted a picture of him eating a fucking taco salad and it got over 100k likes). Clinton is running a fucking horrible campaign (she can't even beat an old washed up socialist). If this general trend continues, Trump will win, but Clinton will most likely change up her campaign strategy at some point. I don't know if it will be effective or not.
>>
File: youWillBeTheFirstToDie.jpg (46 KB, 709x391) Image search: [Google]
youWillBeTheFirstToDie.jpg
46 KB, 709x391
>>74506395
Who? Monica?
>>
File: build-it.jpg (74 KB, 798x582) Image search: [Google]
build-it.jpg
74 KB, 798x582
>>74506346
What's the point of putting memes aside? They've now become a intertwined with reality.
>>
>>74506346
Trump. He is going to win Ohio, Pennsylvania and possibly Minnesota/Michigan/Minnesota. Union / blue collar democrats will be voting for him. And he's going to win Florida.

The youth vote won't come out like it did in 2008 and 2012 because all of the Bern victims are going to go back to being apathetic towards politics and think everything is hopeless.

It's going to be a VERY low voter turnout and that will always work in a Republicans favor.
>>
File: Cat crying.gif (2 MB, 360x236) Image search: [Google]
Cat crying.gif
2 MB, 360x236
>>74506346
>Hillary
There is no way Trump will win. Every demographic will vote Hillary just to keep him out. Have you ever even watched the youtube videos people just hate him simply because of speculations. Bear in mind the youth do what the media tell them and the media HATE Trump.
Not only that after Shillery trashes Sanders all the sjws will fall back in line and flock to her, even if they don't particularly like her that much. Literally go on any teenage girls facebook who is somewhat intrested in politics they are all Bernie supporters. This is without even taking into account
>muh First female president
I remember a SJW guy I know on FB making a big emotional rant about how all Americans have a moral duty to vote for her simply because she is a woman, that was it. Furthermore goes without saying but regardless, she is the establishment candidate, the establishment NEVER lose, and they don't want to either. At this point the best you can hope for is Hillary gets fucked out of office after some scandal, or maybe only lasts one term.

Also one final point the self proclaimed conservatives hate him too. Most cuckservatives as Pol calls them are just people who worship whoever is in power and will easily turn their back on their principles. I know guys who said we need a republican to be president than after Bush and Rubio got BTFO they all move to camp Clinton. Why ? because they are pro status quo and bear in mind the appeal of the democrats is that they are anti status quo to their core voters.

No guys sorry no way in hell is Trump gonnna win
>>
If Hillary wins prepare for civil war.
>>
>>74521162
>Ahmed sharing his perspective on American politics
It's a good thing you don't vote.
>>
>>74507045
Trump will win wisconsin, scott walker will eventually back him. Wisconsin is a red state.
>>
>>74521594
I want him to win, I just don't see how he can
>>
>>74507320
Im kinda jealous but also scared for you. Maybe he will clean up mindinao.
>>
>>74521731
Florida, Ohio, and Pennsylvania.
>>
>>74508586
>Colorado is blue
Why?
>>
>>74521918
dude weed lmao
>>
>>74506534
>>74519000
except /pol/ supported Ron Paul in 2012
not Romney
now our candidate we've been supporting from the very start is winning, and has a fuck ton of potential and momentum
I will say the polls are too early to call it right now, regardless of whose higher
but I think Trump has a extremely good chance
>>
>>74506869
Hispanics does not = Mexican you stupid wetback beaner. Every other Hispanic hates you dirty little chimps.
>>
File: 1459902768453.png (3 MB, 1676x1298) Image search: [Google]
1459902768453.png
3 MB, 1676x1298
>>74521731
Still a few months. Trump hasn't really even started on her. Think about how when he really had to, Trump BTFO Cruz.

Hillary has peaked, really. The people on the left that will be MOTIVATED to go out and vote Hillary? She's no Obama. She doesn't pull demographics off the couch that way, so I really just don't see her numbers going up at all.

Trump's message has been directed at the right, he hasn't even begun his general campaign in full.
>>
>>74506346
Clinton... fucking sadly.
>>
>>74508188
He lost the election, he didn't "throw" it.
>>
Democrat here. Hillary is probably going to win. Trump needs to learn how to keep his mouth shut since the TV personality shit is going to sink his ship soon. He's actually not that bad a candidate cause he's really a moderate pretending to be hardcore conservative so if it's between him and Hillary I really don't mind the outcome.

The GOP has had a nasty habit of picking fringe candidates that then suddenly have to magically become moderate and docile overnight once they get the nomination or are near the nomination. Their delegate system needs to put less "rural oriented" states closer to the beginning to prevent this. These fringe candidates then become toxic to independents and the truly undecided people, and they lose.

After the incredible disaster that was the W. Bush presidency a reincarnated Roosevelt would have lost if he ran Republican. There was zero recovery from that. it's a shame because McCain was great and I actually liked him.

Romney was a fucking joke, and they would have been better off phoning it in with any of the other idiots like Rand Paul or Huckabee. Obama would have lost in 2012 if Romney was sacrificed in 2008 and McCain ran in 2012, but oh well.
>>
>>74519286
>Nov. 9
Too bad the President won't be sworn in until Jan 2017, bruh.
>>
File: 1453244745556.jpg (1 MB, 990x1146) Image search: [Google]
1453244745556.jpg
1 MB, 990x1146
>>74506346
>Pic related
>>
>>74507626
It's the very fact that the media shits on him that makes him popular. His image is so strong that he comes out clean and just makes him seem more anti establishment
>>
>>74507045
>Virginia governor giving 200,000 criminals voting rights
What the fuck? Source?
>>
a week ago I would have said i want Trump to win but am worried for his general election performance vs Hillary, who by now is accustomed to dealing with smear campaigns. She's effectively been campaigning since the 90's, and everyone knows Republicans hate her in an almost pathological way, which plays to her advantage, and her narrative about the EEEEVIL republicans. She is slippery as fuck and knows how to deflect. I worry that Trump's verbal judo and pet names might not actually work with her. I mean lets be real here. there were 16 republican candidates. which meant the battlefield was chaos. it wasnt just trump vs the world, it was everyone vs everyone else as well, which worked to Trump's advantage, and, everyone else were chumps. Jeb, despite being a big name, is a meek nerd who literally gave out tiny toy turtles at his campaign, Rubio was always way too green and trying way too hard, (and will never live down bottlegate) and the rest of the lineup were literally whos, the zodiac killer, (a guy even republicans hate) and people who never had a chance.

if not for Trump, Jeb would have gotten chosen just like Hillary was pre-chosen. but trump was a wrench in the works, and caused the already chaotic primary to turn into a free for all.

but I wasnt sure that would work with hillary.

that said, after this past week, it seems like the Republican party is at least trying to get it's shit together behind trump, as begrudgingly and slow as it is- while the Democrats are falling apart at the seams between camp Hillary and Camp Bernie, amidst a backdrop of the administration going full leftist with the bathroom thing, along other problems. (and shit that constantly proves Trump's points on national security) now, Im actually somewhat thinking trump has a shot, if only because the Democratic party is becoming unstable
>>
File: trump.jpg (436 KB, 600x3315) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
436 KB, 600x3315
>"TRUMP WILL NOT WIN!!" - Says increasingly nervous man for the 11th time
Trump destroyed the cuckservatives, and he didn't even unleash half of his powerlevel, considering he himself said he thought Yeb! was going to be his main adversary.

I can't wait to see Trump fucking destroy her live on stage. It'll be glorious. It'll be the moonlanding of our generation.
>>
You stupid cucks. Voting machines are going to fuck his shit right up.
>>
>>74524084
Y'know if voting machines worked like that than Karl Rove would've got his way in 2012 when he attempted to rig them
Thread replies: 187
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.