[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to create the "nu-male?"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55
File: 1463689497316.jpg (102 KB, 743x960) Image search: [Google]
1463689497316.jpg
102 KB, 743x960
What happened to create the "nu-male?"
>>
>>74492163
It's all part of the pandering to women so you can fuck them. Some guys do the nu-male agree with their stupid ideas. Others just lie to them this is what chad does.
>>
>>74492285
Is it that simple or is it something more? Like parenting?
>>
>>74492163
"""""progress"""""
>>
>nu-males have more sex than the "alpha males" of /pol/

looks like its not them who you should be laughing at.
>>
>>74492163
It all boils down to
>men no longer know how to court women
>women are generally liberal bleeding hearts
>men think that the best way to get a woman is to blindly agree with all their political views to make themselves seem like an "acceptable" mate
>instead of just making themselves interesting or valuable
>they still don't get to fuck anyway

t. vocal UKIP voter with a liberal GF
>>
>>74492768
>Getting pegged counts as sex
>>
nu-male is the afterbirth of rampant feminism
>>
>>74492163
>knowing someone holds beliefs they have had while you were their friend somehow changes who they are
>>
>>74492163
The jewish media has control of an entire generation and this is what they created.
>>
>>74493000
This.
>>
>>74492768
bullshit.

you think real women actually want guys like that? these dudes only fuck the disgusting fat feminists and SJW we wouldn't go anywhere near.
>>
>>74492465
Maybe parenting takes is part of the reason people act the way they do. I notice that the males that have the most sex with the most different women are the ones that will say anything if they think it will get them laid.

While nu-males agree with a women even if they don't really agree because they think it will get them laid. These men also get cheated on, or cucked because they don't earn respect.

There is a middle ground but less and less males seem to be taking that road.
>>
>>74492854
It's weird too, because women like men who challenge their views.

I'll make a remark about how stupid women can be and even my girlfriend has to agree with me at times because she knows I'm right.
>>
>>74492163
Their natural femininity made them grow beards in hopes they would appear masculine.
>>
that nose is fucking huge
>>
>>74492465
- Lack of father figures and positive male role models
- Demonization of white hetereosexuality
- Obfuscation of what is and isn't appropriate to do around women

All leads to what I refer to as "the four B's". They are desperate for attention no matter how they can get it and have zero self-esteem or confidence.

- Balding
- Bearded
- Bespectacled
- Betas
>>
>>74493360
I fucking hate this shit. I was sporting a beard well before this shit started, but now it's become synonymous with liberal cucks.
>>
>>74492854
This. I have a liberal girlfriend. I don't give in to her views at all and say what I want (within reason). Being an individual is attractive to many women
>>
File: 50s.jpg (41 KB, 366x488) Image search: [Google]
50s.jpg
41 KB, 366x488
I used to be like this guy when I was 16-17 year old. After being cheated on, taking a hard look in the mirror, and realizing what an effeminate faggot I was well on the way to becoming, I took a hard 180 degree turn and started lifting and dressing like I wanted a job on Wall Street. Was literally night and day, the attention I started getting from girls I once considered out of my league.

Throw out your fucking cargo shorts (4channers never get this point, seriously, you look like Chris Chan to girls in cargos unless you are covered in tribal tattoos and bench 300lbs), throw out your faggot Vans skate shoes, and get some decent leather shoes to wear around.

Get some decent fitting jeans, khakis if you are American, and a few decent collared shirts. Suddenly, every girl thinks you are 10x more rich, smart, and desirable than you were before.

And don't be scared of telling people you are right wing and hate degeneracy. I laugh at girls when they tell me how they love Obama and Bernie, and while they get pissed and call me a bigot, you can tell they subconsciously are relieved to finally be talking to a guy who isn't a limp wristed pussy and may actually be worthy of raising her kids and fucking her raw dog.

Seriously. Modern politics, at least in the USA, are just a giant shit test for women now. They tell you they want a liberal queef so they can weed out all the idiots who can't see the test of masculinity for what it is.
>>
>>74492854

This is true, but don't forget the poison that movies, magazines and their friends pour in their ears, building up their expectations and trying to paint normal healthy relationship things as 'microaggressions'
>>
>>74492163
Brainwashing
>>
>>74493303
Ultimately its of no consequence what your political beliefs are - as long as you're not going full sharia and trying to force them on others. Anyone who can't see that isn't worth entering a relationship with because it would just become one big pissing contest any time politics comes up.

I'm not saying I wouldn't lie about voting Green or something just to bang a girl once but I'd never try to actually cultivate a different set of ideals just for some pussy.
>>
>>74492163
The 60s and 70s created hordes of filthy hippies
Those hippies grew up to be boomers
Shitty boomer parents that were life long Dems did a terrible job raising their kids
Those kids grew up in a media culture that promoted homosexuality and all sorts of weird shit
They started gravitating towards subcultures like goth, and the more mainstream emo
Those emos started dressing as normies for a while, then the hipster trend started to take off when they discovered wool hats
Those kids then found the internet and started gravitating towards others like them
It turned into one big circle jerk hugbox where hurting someone's feelings became the cardinal sin
So they started forming impromptu anarchistic government structures fixated on safe guarding feelings and punishing those who commit offenses

Now here we are.
>>
>>74493634

This is not healthy either, Anon. Developing a hypermasculine identity as being a Gordon Gekko wanna-be and squatting X plates is not going to make you more of a man. It might get you laid, but it won't make you a better person. It's just compensation...
>>
>>74493468
What I don't understand is the balding part. I was balding by 18 years and I just keep it completely shaved. I would like to think its because all the men on both sides of my family are bald/balding.
>>
>you're only a real man if you subscribe to alt-right politics

You guys sound just like my girlfriend who thinks women who aren't radical feminists aren't REAL women.
>>
xenoestrogens
>>
>>74494016
That's the difference. You embrace it. You're not one of the ones wearing a dumb cap or knitted hat in an attempt to hide it.
>>
>>74492768
I really don't think that's true at all. Most of these guys are incredibly sexually frusterated
>>
>>74492285
yeah but women respect and are more attracted to men who are somewhat offensive and don't care what others think
>>
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 960x1280
Tarrentino movies
>>
>>74494192
This is something more and more psychologists and leftwing talking heads are starting to talk about. The "feminist ally" guys have a real tendency towards rage. Not just having a temper, but full on bouts of irrational rage where they can't control themselves.

I think a lot of them really hate who they are, but feel too pressured to keep up their libfag facade.
>>
>>74494313
It comes down to confidence.
>>
NuMales are a result of the cease in ancestry of authoritative male figures. World War II era parents raised their kids with an iron fucking fist, and they didn't like that. Leading into the hippie movement about loving, acceptance, emotional thinking and soft mushy things of the sort, the baby boomers raised their kids under these ways, the generation X. Generation X continued raising their Millennial children like this, resulting in the "NuMale" occurrence, because of the cease of existence of hard ass war veteran ancestors in their families, leaving them with 2 generations of pussies shaping how males should be raised, as female glorifying, lazy, babied nu-males with a false sense of purpose and belonging instilled in them.
>>
>>74493887
Typical leaf
>>
>>74492854
I don't pander to women and I still don't get laid, must just be ugly.
>>
>>74492163

Fashionable "male" dipshit evolution progression.

Metrosexual-> Hipster -> Lumbersexual -> Nu-male.
>>
>>74492768
>>74494192

Hipsters only got laid when the trend started and Scenester began to end. Now it's full of cucks who are in some girl's makeup blog, who aren't really their boyfriends like the claim to be.

The only hipsters that get laid now are the ones who provide drugs and essentially bribe girls to fuck them with knockoff LSD and cheap excstacy or molly. You know, that guy who's a hedonist half punk half hippie with the pansexual girlfriend who are both in some open relationship with a tranny.

Also, the others that get laid are the young skater-looking ones into pastel and swag shit while your bearded cuck is masturbating at home.
>>
>>74493634
Can I wear cargo shorts if I bench 300 but dont have degenerate tribal tats?
>>
>>74494783
What's the next step?
>>
>>74494541
You probably don't even go out.
>>
Exesive intellectualism and not getting important things like work marriage done, we used to laugh at the nerds, now we glorify their "smartness"
>>
File: nixonbowling.jpg (138 KB, 600x752) Image search: [Google]
nixonbowling.jpg
138 KB, 600x752
>>74494414
This, I'm a loner and have tfw no gf, but I'm always relaxed most of the time, but recently a nu male I knew in college got drunk at a party and lost it.
>>
>>74494102
>t. Nu-male cuck
>>
>>74494921
Muslim convert.
>>
File: 1463522769681.gif (3 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1463522769681.gif
3 MB, 200x200
>>74492854
I like that thought, but, I think it's much simpler. Just far too much comfort, you can exist in this country (or many others) on NEETbux or what not.

They have never had to fight for anything, no wars, no famine, no nothing. Just too comfortable and it led to frail do nothings.
>>
>>74492163
the nose knows
>>
>>74493634
You're actually regressive, faggot. I'd diagnose it as a very pressing inferiority complex and delusion.
>>
>>74494443
Bingo
>>
>>74494414
Wow, now that you say that my most cucked childhood friend always had temper problems as a kid.

Also he's really into S&M stuff and likes to beat and choke women during sex. Oh and when I say cuck I mean that literally.
>>
>>74494921
I guarantee emo is coming back. At the moment, some dyed-haired pixie shit is here. Notice all the short-haired girls with blue hair, and those YouTuber males with pink hair. Essentially, some sort of geeky shit you'd find at Comic Con, a furry convention, or a Bernie rally.
>>
Being trans takes huge strength of mind
>>
>>74492163
You turn ugly as fuck?
>>
>>74494102
Clever. Almost had me.
>>
A mass of men raised by single-mothers.
>>
Do you think it will be diagnosed as a mental illness in a few decades?
>>
>>74493634

so many people mad about this post and I'm just sittin here waiting to get my dick sucked
>>
File: Korl.jpg (11 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
Korl.jpg
11 KB, 360x240
Every hipster nu-male was an emo kid and wore those skinny jeans that make yer balls not work right.
Poor cucks castrated themselves without knowing it.
>>
>>74494414
This happens because they fap once a day or more.
Abstinence on the other hand, teaches restraint and self-control.
>>
>>74495542
It kind of has before, but if it were diagnosed, people would be trying to fight against it being a mental illness like transgenderism.
>>
>>74494878
This. The ones who sell their identities out so hard and say shit like "I like bands and butts and pizza", like they're some faggot bird doing a feather dance to attract mates. They reel in those body modded chubby tattooed girls with too much lipstick and pound away with their nu male peckers. Notice I'm speaking very opinionated and strongly about this. This is because it is literally all around me in my area. The majority of guys around at my age are shrill voiced, skinny jean, fag music playing faggots with an irrational sense of self importance.
>>
>>74494541
You've gotta be an interesting person and actually meet women. People just see becoming a nu-male cuck as the easy route when instead its like shooting yourself in the foot.

Nothing women love more than hobbies - the more obscure (but not weird) the better.
>>
>>74492768
I could fuck 2 peices of ham and still have better sex than nu-males
>>
>>74492163
>>74492163
The truth is that women hate these types, somehow their beta brain (which hopefully gets lost in evolution) thinks that acting that way will result in higher probability for sex. The only sex they will have is fucking a below average attention starved cunt so they can fullfill their desire to join the "manclub".
I dont know if this is good or bad, on one hand i want their genes gone on the other hand they are a disgrace to the human race.
>>
>>74493360
>have a feminine form and face but still a dude
>try to grow a mustashe because my dad had one
>still get call ma'am and lady all the time

Giving a trap body to a straight man should be a crime. Fucking xenoestrogens and plastics.
>>
The emergence of vocal SJWs and Liberals brainwashing kids in indoctrination schools at a young age
>>
>>74492163
Why is his nose so big?
>>
>>74495633
What I don't understand is how these people who were once the popular kids going to parties and shit, and getting laid by cute girls are now the biggest cucks on the planet.

>Emo trend
>Essentially the preppy kids in black
>They got to bang cute emo girls

>Scene
>Even more obnoxious, this time more vapid and out there
>Girls even more hot
>Guys essentially becoming hot shit with girls all over them, even on the internet
>Bathroom selfies in a fucking GROUP on MySpace
>Some even with girls in their underpants
>They got laid like it's 1986 Motley Crue

>Scene becomes some metalhead variant
>Same shit, this time sex is more grity

>Suddenly
>Hipster vegan bearded cuckolds with no sex whatsoever

I don't understand this pattern.
>>
>>74492163
autistic men who think they will attract a girlfriend by being a nice guy and the easiest way to seem like a nice guy is to have gay liberal "tolerant of everyone" viewpoints
>>
>>74495931
Holy shit, I'd just end myself if that happened.
>>
>>74492163
please tell me this pic wasn't edited

I know it is but still, a man can dream, no ?
>>
>>74494541
you're probably an autist, like most men who can't get girlfriends. even manlets and ugly poor guys can get girlfriends if they aren't autistic
>>
>>74493634

Anybody mad at this post probably fantasizes about watching Tyrone fuck his crush. This dude hit the fuckin nail on the head, only a cucked faggot would disagree.
>>
Lack of confidence and caring too much about others/fitting into society.
>>
>>74495759
In my area, the skater kind with stretched ears are banging skinny pastel girls with teal hair, a nose ring, a sweater with an inverted cross, and stockings. Essentially the scene girls of today.

The druggie punk ones are banging pansexual dykes or tomboys.

The bearded Williamsburg kind are getting cucked or being left with fatties.
>>
>>74493634
>Fucking her raw dog.
Keep away from her pets please.
>>
Trust me, Mr. Limpwrist, if they were any of those things they most assuredly would not associate with a mangina Walter like yourself.
>>
File: 1463443084571.png (109 KB, 330x302) Image search: [Google]
1463443084571.png
109 KB, 330x302
>>74492163
Is that the guy from Silicon Valley?
>>
>>74496181
>>74496181

They arent really autistic.
>>
File: kekted.png (92 KB, 241x253) Image search: [Google]
kekted.png
92 KB, 241x253
>>74492163
>tfw you're friends with someone then you find out they are incredibly racist/sexist/homophobic/transphobic

This one's going out to you fahm, you know who you are.
>>
>>74493000
>nu-male is the live abortion of rampant feminism
ftfy
>>
>>74496562

wut
>>
>>74492163
jesus fucking christ every single one of these faggots wear their shirts with the top button buttoned. That's the cuck identifier, if you see a flannel or button down shirt with the top button buttoned, they are either a cuck who had no father to tell them had to dress, or a nigger who had no father.
>>
File: f9DeUrllSreqwgkVKxpQ_p7.gif (2 MB, 311x211) Image search: [Google]
f9DeUrllSreqwgkVKxpQ_p7.gif
2 MB, 311x211
>>74492163
the forcing of "nerd" culture. they started to give the weak one self esteem in order to harvest them and bind them into agendas which make them feel good. the big bang theory is one popular tv-show encouraging this idea
>>
>>74494539

No, just not white trash.
>>
>>74493605
>within reason
and so it begins
>>
>>74492163
>Top button is buttoned
>Not wearing a tie

Jesus fucking christ.
>>
>>74493634
You triggered all the cargo shorts wearing fat teens. Good job, fuck those Jake Harper clones.
>>
>>74496640
he means how good it feels to find someone like minded on our side for a change
>>
>>74492163
Women became feminists and beta males did this to themselves to please them.
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 275x183
>>74494313

Correct.

But these guys are retards and think that being pushovers will get them laid.
>>
>>74492768
I've had plenty of sex.

It's not that hard
>>
>>74494313
This is why the lying chads get laid, and the nu-males are relegated to beta orbiter status until the woman his 38 and realizes that he looks are fading, she has no long term relationships, and she can hear the last dozen eggs rattling around in her Fallopian tubes like the last turds swirling down a toilet and she will do LITERALLY ANYTHING to get a husband who will support her financially and take care of the kids she plans to have with chad before she gets too old to be desirable.
>>
File: numale horror.png (1 MB, 743x960) Image search: [Google]
numale horror.png
1 MB, 743x960
>>74492163
Too much estrogen in the water supply. Liberals. Destruction of the family. Single mothers. Rampant feminism. Etc.
>>
>>74496137
Human sexuality is pretty complex, and there are way too many caveats to reduce everything down to a few bullet points. Women go through phases with their sexual attraction, and they may engage in sex acts with men who they aren't legitimately sexually attracted to. Men can be "cute" and inoffensive enough that a young girl will like his company, want to please him, and go along with whatever he wants. This gets even more complicated when you factor in our social nature, and how we're viewed within the group. In a woman's mind, the more popular a man is, the more attractive he is.

We have little pre pubescent Justin Beiber who millions of girls scream for. They say hes cute, and they love him, hes just the best thing ever. Some full grown women were even throwing bras and panties at him. Young Beiber was what you would classify as "not sexually threatening." That is what all the emo, scene, and hipster nu-males have going for them. They're just kind of cute, and they might be nice, so they seem safe for inexperienced young girls to fawn over as apposed to the picture of masculinity like some heavy brow UFC fighter

A lot of things in our culture play off of our innate biological mechanisms
Read: Jewish manipulation and intentional creation of teen friendly sex figures
>>
>>74496934
You should see a doctor then
Not being able to get fully hard might be a symptom of a bigger issue
You might be at risk for cardiovascular diseases
>>
File: image.jpg (138 KB, 800x532) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138 KB, 800x532
>>74492768
I'm not jealous, the nu-males can have their gutter trash.
>>
>>74496955

I was raised by a single mother and I'm redpilled as fuck. She beat the shit out of me when I needed it and brought me up right, not all single women are cunt stains.
>>
>>74497005
From what you're telling me, and some brief thinking, it seems like these hipster nu-males haven't really grown up, now that they're adults, and still want teen ass either at a deliberate or subconscious level.
>>
plastic bottles leeching xenoestrogens into water/soda/etc.

far more artificial ingredients and overprocessed ingredients in foods and drinks

its been a long time coming since the 60's, but I have a theory that those 2 in particular are responsible.

in the 80's, 2 things happened. High Fructose Corn Syrup replaced Sugar in soda, and Glass Bottles were phased out in favor of plastic bottles.

also, the lack of traditional male roles in society.

we sold out our industrial sector in the 90's for instant gratification in the form of cheap goods and credit. Manufacturing has been a traditionally masculine job. A solid middle class job a father might have.

instead, what proliferated was more office jobs, people trying to get big in the corporate world, but basically only ending up as the lowest of the low office slaves, which is incredibly demoralizing and emasculating. theres a reason there's the stereotype of the fat balding office worker fed up with his job.

the other kind of job that boomed, was the service industry. Jobs traditionally held by teens and women. So cashier at macy's, or burger flipper at McDonalds.

For America's youth, a McDonald's job used to just be a summer gig to scrounge up some spending cash. it was expected that eventually he'd either go to college and enter some high paying field, or get an industrial job and be a family man.

So instead we now have males well into their young adult years working at service jobs for slave wages that can't buy them anything, and no industrial sector to leech off those not cut out for college. Instead, the Millennial generation was sold the idea that industrial jobs are for squares. you NEED to go to college so you can be the next Bill Gates. Otherwise you'll be flipping burgers your whole life!

So they all went to college, oversaturating it, making a college degree worthless, and ALL becoming liberally brainwashed, while being fed estrogens and over-processed shit
>>
>>74497206
>My body My rules

So "all you can eat"?
>>
File: 16644768763_328b1b8fbe_b.jpg (235 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
16644768763_328b1b8fbe_b.jpg
235 KB, 1024x683
>>74493634

You are now into a good path, now the key is to look like you are not trying too hard.

Just be honest with your beliefs and don't try too hard to impress others.

If you can adapt that into your persona, you will be alpha.
The problem is that young guys believe Chad is alpha. There are many types of alpha.

The ideal to me is like Don Draper except not trying so hard. A lazier Don, but still a Don.
>>
>>74497206
LOL the broad on the left misspelled slut
>>
That guy could legitimately play a gnome in some high fantasy movie with zero make up.
>>
File: py4Oa2i.jpg (59 KB, 504x720) Image search: [Google]
py4Oa2i.jpg
59 KB, 504x720
>>74493634
>After being cheated on

Getting your shit fucked up by a chick is an essential experience. It'll cause a domino effect that will make you question pretty much everything you believed in blindly before.

Also, the true red pill is becoming The Unique One
>>
>>74492163
I see they're already entering the "showers".
>>
>>74497582

That's where it all starts I think. I think the first step to really being who the fuck you want to be as a man is being torn down by some cunt you did everything for. It's plausible.
>>
>>74492768
Found the nu-male
>>
>>74496705
Dressing nice and self improvement makes you white trash?

Yikes you canucks are more cucked than I thought
>>
File: 1459782434355.png (7 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1459782434355.png
7 KB, 420x420
>>74492163
He looks like a cu.ck abraham lincoln
>>
>>74492163
fag enabling
>>
>>74492163
why'd you remove his name, you fucking faggot?
>>
File: 1456017190322.png (115 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
1456017190322.png
115 KB, 557x605
>>74497674
It kills the ultimate spook of "love" as we know it in the 21st century.

The only woman who could possibly love you unconditionally is your own mother.
>>
>>74493634

LOL are you me?

t. guy who just walked around SF state in his MAGA hat
>>
>>74494921
Eternal beta orbiter -> Supreme Gentleman.
>>
>>74493634

can't say for politics as it is normal to hate on leftist scum in switzerland
but the dress code is true.
wear some good jeans or even fucking straight pants, blue or black, it's more casual than "suit pants" and looks practically as nice (you should also wear them at interviews if the job doesn't ask for suits)

a nice tee of a single color is enough as well.
try to have clothes that fit, it makes all the difference.

fuck this is 101 dressing code from /fit/

how can people not understand that dressing well is easy as fuck and will get you everywhere ?
Dress well, get money, fuck bitches.
>>
>>74498117

Exactly bro, every idea you ever had of what "love" was just breaks. I'm honestly grateful it happened, really makes you put yourself first and that is kinda the point of life I think.
>>
>>74497582
I know this was my turning point. Girl I had been with all of highschool went off to school. We stayed together for the first 2 years of college and were going to get a place together. Two days before we are supposed to move in she tells me that "I'm just not worth the expense (rent and security deposit)" and ghosts me. Just like that, five years gone. Was a wreck for the next 8 months, until she contacted me out of the blue. She had dropped out of school and married some dude 3 months after we broke up. Come to find out that she was fucking this guy behind my back and had been engaged to him for at least 6 months before we broke up. He never knew about me. She tried to apologize and say that she ended things the way she did because she didn't want to hurt me with the truth.

It was from that moment that I knew the truth about women and vowed to never allow myself to be cucked like that again. It was also the point in my life where I completely turned everything around and began really making something of myself.
>>
>>74492163
That fucking nose

OY GEVALT
>>
>>74498904

And yet, we're just "pussies who got turned down by some girl and hate women" Nah bitch, pussy comes easy and goes easy, life is about me and improving myself everyday.
>>
>>74494185
Yeah exactly, I've started balding and after an initial phase of despair, I stopped giving a fuck. These guys grow beards because they're so insecure that they need to distract you somehow. Plus wearing gay beanies when it's 80+ degrees outside, among other things.
>>
File: 1462931621693.png (691 KB, 644x646) Image search: [Google]
1462931621693.png
691 KB, 644x646
>>74492163
Pic related
>>
>>74497232
I had a friend whose single mother was perhaps the most resourceful, strong-willed, reasonable woman with a healthy sense of humour i will ever meet.
She was also our maid when my mum died and my dad had no idea how to have time for work and householding at the same time, had some good talks whenever she was there.
>>
>>74492163
Probably some show on TV did this.
>>
>>74499189
I don't even hate women. I "nothing" them. They're a wet hole that I use to feel good. I don't know what's so wrong about this mentality. Men are just wallets to them, so why can't they just be pleasure caves to us?
>>
>>74499555
BAZINGA TRIPS !!
>>
>>74493634
>changing to get women
You're the real cuck here. Tell me anon, how do blacks manage to get white women without having to change their looks?
>>
>>74492920
Underrated
>>
>>74499461

Sorry bout your mum bro, and yeah if a single mother actually wants to take pride in her life and do it with no help and no assistance and just dominate that shit, it will yield a good result. That takes a lot of hard work though, my mom had 2 jobs and was taking college classes. She always told me, welfare is embarrassing, neither one of us will ever be on it. She promised it to me. I never fully grasped what it was that she had experienced that made her so determined to never accept any handouts.

Anyway, women like that are literally probably 2% of the single mother population these days. Now you have a bunch of lazy fucks wanting the maximum amount from the government, and being PROUD of it. Fucking disgusting man.
>>
>>74492768
Women have sex with everyone. The problem with nu-males is that they are enablers, they might get some sex, but are perfectly fine with women cheating on them or fucking around and simply have no passion, resolve, or ethical study. Its the height of nihilism wrapped up in a little neo-liberal bundle.
>>
File: 1463439068817.jpg (143 KB, 750x833) Image search: [Google]
1463439068817.jpg
143 KB, 750x833
>>74499590
Because a man can have sex with a woman for one night, and if she regrets it the next morning it's rape.

A woman can rape a man's wallet through what's known as a relationship, if she marries him he is now committed to the rape of his wallet. If she divorces him, she may continue raping his wallet via alimony and child support.
>>
File: racing car simpsons.jpg (106 KB, 504x1080) Image search: [Google]
racing car simpsons.jpg
106 KB, 504x1080
>>74492768
>>
>>74492163
Maybe they'll realize one day that intense bondage and domination of your girl is the real redpill. Nothing is more alpha than making the bitch lick your tanker boots until you can see Adam and Eve in the shine
>>
>>74500092

What the fuck are tanker boots bro.
>>
>>74499675
He's talking about quality women, not women who were molested by their stepfathers and have borderline personality disorder.
>>
>>74492854
The amount of times my girlfriend stops mid discussion and just starts listening to my views tells me enough that men shouldn't be bending over to women intellectually.
>>
>create

The concept of being a faggot has been around longer than the written word. They just change clothes every couple decades.
>>
lol, dressing like a fag frat boy and supporting trump in convos with normies is MACHO NOW?

Do you tell people You support Trump because he is a real man as lets jews tell him what to do?

You realise that troll Sheldon Adelson owns his ass now right?

Your realize Sheldon told Trump to go get his foreign policy strategy from Kissinger right?

Your people are so sad.... Bernie is a limp wristed old man who lets blacks push him around, puts on kids gloves vs hillary, and spouts leftisit propaganda.

BUT NO ONE has the balls to talk badly about jews in public like he does.

TFW when he spends 8 minutes talking about how terrible Kissinger is on PBS during the Democratic Debate.

This is something faggot neocons wont do.

TRUMP IS A NEOCON.

He had so much potential, but as they say, meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

at least you can feel smug bout yourself and have sex with eye candy now. Your living the dream!
>>
>>74500567
Found the Bernvictim
>>
File: Tanker_boots.jpg (308 KB, 2430x1749) Image search: [Google]
Tanker_boots.jpg
308 KB, 2430x1749
>>74500199
All you had to do was google it you nig nog
>>
>>74492854

This is true. My girlfriend is a lefty/anarchist and I'm openly a closed borders nationalist. She doesn't get it but she likes that I have firm beliefs and am not a cuck.
>>
Alright here's what it is, advertising as you know loved to create new trends, social groups and "tribes", why? Because it is easier to sell to a segmented market, so this nu male faggotry was made by advertising geniuses to we'll suit to these idiots, look at how they all look the same, love "vintage" looks, and suddenly a lot of stores are selling "vintage" clothing, they love video games, and pend a lot on it, they all are spending a lot in beard, facial hair and hair up keep because it's not gay to do that anymore and a woman likes that a, yeah right you got sold on that idea.

Bottom line it's made up term to sell shit , and loosens who couldn't land a girl joined this stupid group to attract or try to attract females.
>>
>>74500092
>>74500657

Only a stormnigger would wear that bullshit.
>>
>>74500567

Yeah tell me again how many shekels you spent supporting grandpa's campaign?
>>
>>74500657

Lmao that is some edgelord shit.
>>
>>74494541
nah, you prob just don't have an archetype

you're just a joe
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 937x719) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 937x719
>>74500836
Or a m1a1 driver
But yea
>>
>>74500657

My sides. Those are school shooter shoes. 100% you are a virgin.
>>
File: professorcuck.png (262 KB, 1315x1784) Image search: [Google]
professorcuck.png
262 KB, 1315x1784
>>74492163
There's definitely something that happened to harm masculinity.
>>
File: 1463549475014.jpg (7 KB, 250x166) Image search: [Google]
1463549475014.jpg
7 KB, 250x166
>>74501179

>mfw I just post the image of the boots and everyone assumes I wear them

Thanks for the (you)
>>
Heres the real Red Pill.....

Man is a social construct, that is true.

Now the left wants to kill the old social construct which has served him well due to biological traits that made man the alpha of the 2 sexes.

This is not good as we all have seen the fallout from this and also the reason why it's happening as the globalists carry out their plan.

The reason why the old Alpha Male is being killed off is because it is the strongest defense in Nationalism which is public enemy number one to these globalists.

However, we are all falling for the trap.

You see back in the day, if there was a logo on your clothes, it is because you were in the military or police or fire.

Now they got us fretting over what brand clothes we are wearing. Whether it is at the gym, out for dinner, fishing, or whatever.... Men all dress like their fucking girlfriends picked out their outfits for them as they wear matching colored kits with the appropiate name brand clothes.

If you had a clean shave, it is because your superior officer demanded it, now men act like women as they craft their beards into stylish bullshit to put on a fake image of masculinity.

We have been socially engineered by society to subconsciously or consciously(you see this with numales, fags, etc) to give in or worship all of that superficial shit in the world.

Men actually use tinder, ok cupid, etc to get girls now, Do you think a girl worth keeping is going to actually respect some one she met on the internet, NO, this is just temporary for her as she will find some one in the real world eventually.

Men get tattoos now, this is how they marked slaves.

Your fucking people are memes.
>>
>>74499259
I periodically grow mountain man beards simply out of comfort, i'm an autistic humpback anyway, i have nobody to impress.
>>
>>74497005
Beiber seems pretty alpha and redpilled now, I like him
>>
>>74501311

lmfao wow. Fuckin saddest cuck.
>>
Single mothers.
>>
>>74501179
They are literally tank crew boots. You can't have laces in a tank with moving parts.
>>
File: 1463071863598.jpg (117 KB, 500x694) Image search: [Google]
1463071863598.jpg
117 KB, 500x694
>>74497582
Fuck yeah, this. Fucking women. 7 years, she had 30 + affairs. I count myself luck she didnt bring me a disease. Once you see them for what they truly are, the world looks much different.

God damn we need another civil war to make strength a prized attribute in both men and women.
>>
>>74497179
Heh.

Cheeky bugger
>>
>>74500657
Spit my fucking drink out. Are those the boots Mr. Krabs gave Pearl for her birthday?
>>
>>74501496

Attempting to dress like you have a little bit of fucking dignity is not a bad thing. Neither is having a fucking beard. Other than those 2, I agree. Don't really care for tats, I have none.
>>
>>74492768

Where was it claimed that nu males ever have sex?

They pander to sluts but they are used and ignored in favor of chads.

>anecdote time

I personally know 4 or so women who are all close family / friends who all fucked the same guy under the span of a year after he came into the circle of friends.

Women today are shameless sluts, and don't give a fuck about how they look to other women, but sure as fuck they care how they look to men. These are the things that stay between them, because it's mutually understood that they're all dick hungry loose bitches.

t. oldfag
>>
>>74492163
Too much soy, I say this as I am eating a huge bag of soy nuts lol.
>>
>>74502156

You shouldn't even have to be old to have this opinion, mid 20s here and yeah, the nu males can have all the std filled bar sluts they want, go for it. I like a challenge, I like to find the stacies who think they are hot shit. Makes it all the more satisfying when they are sucking your balls later. And then you get bored and either go after the next one or take time off and improve self more.
>>
>>74499821
Upvote!
>>
>>74492163
Chemical bombardment in a pincer move with extraordinary social pressure in media and schooling.
>>
>>74497005
Difference is that justin bieber is on a stage and magazines and the other fags are just imitating it.
You know that women like men that are liked by other women and therefore sets kicks off his "status".
>>
>>74502515

Yep. The thing about stacies that most people are clueless about is that they are the betas of the female world.

Easy, promiscuous flirty and attention whoring women are technically on the bottom rung of the confidence scale. They absolutely live for the peer approval. You can destroy the ego of these women with a look and a word.

>look at her legs
>mumble 'gross'

And that's it. They're turned into a nervous wreck, because you've just shot a cannon through their facade.

Their entire self worth is built into how they look and anyone that makes them feel attractive they will want to please. If you're attractive and compliment them, they will ride your dick raw.

Is there anything more beta, by male standards, than someone who will do ANYTHING for you, if you give them your attention?
>>
>>74492163
>What happened to create the "nu-male?"
Jews happened, anon. Jews happened.
>>
File: 1463628276822.png (298 KB, 336x444) Image search: [Google]
1463628276822.png
298 KB, 336x444
>>74492768

you really think that? No, they are the most virgin group around other than Anime-watchers
>>
>>74501044
Archetypes are wondrous. It's amazing how much stock women put in how you dress and look and think it has anything to do with your personality.

I used to dress like a metalhead back in highschool and got hit on by scene chicks and emos all the time. I didn't even listen to metal.
>>
>>74501496
I have a red-pill to one-up yours.

Society has always been shit. The reason for said shit has been deflected, shifted, and adapted, into something new. We don't have to worry about the Black Death anymore. Instead we have some looming, omniscient threat to worry about: globalist scum. That's natural selection for you. We became the "masters of our fates" by taming the powers that be (nature), when in reality an emergent powers that be (the colloquial powers that be, the elite) are the true masters of all our individual fates.

So, I have a question for you. What do you want for society? One where we must inherently be feminized as a means for the elite to gain control over all of us, or one where life expectancy is set at 40 because of disease and the fact Timothy Jones from down yonder can come knocking on your door and blow yer head clear off. You can guess which our generation chose.
>>
>>74496137
What don't you get? They just get more and more outlandish trying to outdo the gimmick before them and ended up going full circle.

>"Haha, I'm emo I totally get to fuck cute girls (and boys hehe :3)"
>"Yeah well I'm scene and we group fuck, both guys and girls"
>"Well I let other people fuck my gf and if I'm lucky I even get to prep them first. Beat that"

It's always been the same, everything is about the shock factor.

>Homosexuality is made legal
>People are shocked
>Suddenly everyone is a faggot
>People no longer shocked because it's common as fuck
>Suddenly everyone and their dog is bisexual instead of homosexual because it's the new trend of being contrarian
>Then it's transgenderism
>Then it's demisexual, planetkin, polygon, genderfluid with a fembenis

It just carries on like that, in the future (assuming we even last 50 more years) the views of /pol/ will be fully acceptable and the norm purely because it's the only way left to shock people. Like I said, it just goes full circle and always will until technology evolves faster than we do and obliterates us. Someone might even find some of the /pol/ archives and find out that not everyone living now is a complete degenerate retard and then they'll have an epiphany and realise that without any exceptions, /pol, was and always will be right.
>>
>>74495560
>three anons disagree
>so many people mad
>>
>>74497232
Can verify this.
>>
>>74493468
First one hit the bullseye

I'd be willing to bet the majority of these guys come from single mothers / broken homes.

This can be laid at the feet of Boomers.
>>
>>74497232
>he needed the shit beaten out of him

strike one against her, she failed to teach you how to behave

>she beat the shit out of him when she could

strike two, she is a violent sociopath that cannot into reason

>he praises his cunt of a mother for 'straightening him out' after she ruined him in the first place

strike three, you're outta here faggot
>>
>>74500567
>Bernie is a limp wristed old man who lets blacks push him around
>Found the Bernvictim
>>
File: 1442713019242.jpg (33 KB, 500x365) Image search: [Google]
1442713019242.jpg
33 KB, 500x365
>>
>>74492163
Man I hate that guy.
>>
>>74492163
single mothers
estrogen analogues in the plastics
estrogen analogues in food products
romantic comedies giving bad courtship advice
too cowardly to buck the "prevailing" media viewpoints
>>
File: 1458066919672.jpg (24 KB, 348x288) Image search: [Google]
1458066919672.jpg
24 KB, 348x288
>>74505370
too far
>>
>>74503659
You not really red pill.
>>
>>74500657
Honestly, I wish it was socially acceptable to wear these. They seem way more durable, even though I buy tougher shoes than the average guy
>>
>>74506034
Fuck off
>>
Lack of wars on your soil. Worth of men and loyalty and that kind of stuff dropped because hey, you dont invest in umbrellas if there hasnt been a rain for a long time or whatever, excuse my English metaphors, I dont know any, my point being the environment did not favor what we consider over here normal men.

As soon as a city gets besieged or you need men and strength and logical thinking above all else in order to stay alive, more traditional values will return.
>>
>>74506034
Not an argument.
>>
>>74506191

Agreed. Our world has to burn in order to built anew.
>>
File: 1192773965461s.jpg (3 KB, 126x126) Image search: [Google]
1192773965461s.jpg
3 KB, 126x126
>>74492163
Simple OP

to figure out what the issue is lets look at the transgenders

over the past 10 years trans-gendered individuals have been on the rise, but it is slanted heavily in favor of MtoF

Why?

Alcohol consumption has been at an all time high, and lets remember Beer-Hops are a huge source of E

So with the rise of microbrews and crazy hoppy beer, we are seeing a huge decrease in test, and a huge rise in E
>>
>>74506669
>beer consumption raises estrogen

source?
>>
>>74503636
I think it's because the image you present comes across as somebody with a strong sense of self identity. Kind of like how gangsters and bikers dress all tough and shit and have tattoos with leather jackets and whatnot. They may not make the best husbands or fathers, but you bet your ass that they do what they want, dress how they want, and act like they want and give zero fucks about what anyone has to say about it.

this is basically a form of confidence, which is catnip to bitches. Scene chicks used to flirt with me at metal shows all the time when I was in highschool as well, hell I didn't even have friends or anything. Did I care? no, I was there doing my own thing, dressed how I wanted, and gave zero fucks. As long as you're not obese or deformed, they can smell the confidence.
>>
>>74506130
Wear them under bootcut jeans and no one will even bat an eyelid.
>>
>>74506533
Well, you dont exactly need to be chased down by lions in order to get fit, you just need to work out from time to time..

But yeah living next to Albania and muslim shitholes who wanna take over, we never had great regard for feminism or "nu-male" phenomena, you are basically not seen as a male unless you served in the army (even if just as a reserve 6 months).
>>
Feminism. It emasculated males. Feminist single mothers raising sons without a male rolemodel created the nu male.
>>
File: 1416667625166.jpg (176 KB, 1096x846) Image search: [Google]
1416667625166.jpg
176 KB, 1096x846
>>74497206
>my body, my rules
>>
>>74506806
His ass, right past the anal beads.
>>
File: 1345409816154.jpg (14 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1345409816154.jpg
14 KB, 250x250
>>74507065
>>74506806
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4rJFlVzunY
>>
>>74492163
That guy looks like a tumblr cartoon
>>
File: fire it's fine.jpg (28 KB, 500x353) Image search: [Google]
fire it's fine.jpg
28 KB, 500x353
>>74506927
>jeans
>Brazil
Never wear them, even though most people start wearing it when it reaches 25 celsius
>>
>>74504089
I grew up with a single mother but my grandparents live 5 minutes away, and my grandfather immediately declared that kids need a male role model and a decade after he thought he was done with all that, he took up the role of a father again.
I often think about how I could have turned out without him, and how much I owe that man.
>>
>>74492163
A lack of wars requiring conscription.
>>
>>74506314
>>74506314
Argument against what exactly? That you use true stuff and mix it with made up crap? Choosing between option a) and b) and exaggerating certain trends?

Truth is that they will lose power pretty soon, not all of it but a lot. Neither the cuckshit version of your SJW drones (with the help of whatever alphabetsoup, somehow i really respect them for that mastery) will make a big impact nor cletus and tyrone with a sawed of shotgun.
>>
>>74493887
Literal cuck mentality
>>
>>74507169
Men have consumed beer for hundreds upon hundreds of years.
>>
>>74492163
what's with the color contacts?
i've been on /cgl/ long enough to detect them.
>>
File: disgust.jpg (47 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
47 KB, 620x372
>>74507676
>so used to brown-haired subhumans you actually think blue eyes are fake

Look at his ginger-ass hair and talk to me again about color contacts.
>>
>>74494916
yes...?
>>
>>74507760
Brown-eyed is what I meant to say
>>
File: gook shit.png (208 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
gook shit.png
208 KB, 500x750
>>74507760
>>
File: clintondarthmaul1[1].jpg (282 KB, 640x580) Image search: [Google]
clintondarthmaul1[1].jpg
282 KB, 640x580
>>74508029
Looks like Darth Maul.
>>
>>74493634
>Throw out your fucking cargo shorts
No, they have lots of utility and I will never ever get rid of them.
>>
>>74508029
That you think this girl with fake hair and fake eyes looks like OP goes to show how out of touch with reality /cgl/ really is.
>>
File: more gook shit.png (201 KB, 550x726) Image search: [Google]
more gook shit.png
201 KB, 550x726
>>74508219
star wars is shit
>>74508368
>took you this long to notice
>>
File: photostudio_1459912030068.jpg (301 KB, 1080x1165) Image search: [Google]
photostudio_1459912030068.jpg
301 KB, 1080x1165
Brainwashing.
PsyOPs
>>
>>74507661
but not with hops
>>
File: pepe.png (13 KB, 528x424) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
13 KB, 528x424
>>74492854
>tfw i constantly say racist shit to my extremely liberal gf and all her fag dyke friends hate me coz they're socialists
>gf still worships me because i can bash any cunt and i give her the good dick

kek i even redpilled her on israel last night
>>
File: nu-male.jpg (64 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
nu-male.jpg
64 KB, 600x800
>>74492768
Getting cucked or being turned into a prostitute by your wife who didn't even take your last name isn't really impressive. Ex. Anthony Birch and the new cuck champion Whatever this faggots name is.

I know you're trolling, but still.
>>
>>74493634
What's wrong with cargo shorts ?
They're practical and pretty fashionable.
So long as you don't wear tube socks , flip flops,a fedira, and a Dragonforce shirt, you're fine.
>>
File: 1463087934459.jpg (40 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1463087934459.jpg
40 KB, 657x527
>>74493634
This.

Dated a feminist back in HS, she turned me into the typical indie nu male cuck, didn't think anything of it until I tried getting with another girl in college (also a feminist) who shut me down for being too soft.

Changed who I was, dropped the nu male cuckness, and now I'm a #Cruzmissle
>>
>>74492163
A generation of men raised by single mothers that were conditioned to believe women desire tame, meek, unthreatening """""""men""""""" and had no actual male role model to correct this erroneous line of thought.
>>
>>74508506
Almost 1000 years with their first widespread use and at the very least 500 years since their use in the west. I'm going to go out a limb and attribute manginas to modern political indoctrination and not a plant.
>>
>>74492163
A severe lack of Hitler in the era we live in.
>>
File: BY4v9I9.jpg (172 KB, 687x1024) Image search: [Google]
BY4v9I9.jpg
172 KB, 687x1024
>>74497387
severely underrated
>>
>>74497206

Why is Justin Beiber wearing a bra and when did he get so tall?
>>
>>74493887
>hypermasculine
pretty dramatic senpai
>>
File: big_don.png (1 MB, 787x738) Image search: [Google]
big_don.png
1 MB, 787x738
>>74493634
Based as fuck.
>>
>>74496137

The Scene and emo kids did not progress into the nu-male phase.

The Nu-males are the cucks who had to sit there and watch the emos and scenesters get the bitches while they masturbated to animes.
>>
>>74496955
He'd make a good Nigel Thornberry cosplayer.
>>
>>74492163
>when u haven't gotten any attention for 5 minutes and want to get sum internet points by showing off how tolerant and progressive u r
>>
>>74493634
10/10 post just make sure you don't push it over the edge and end up sporting a tuxedo and a cane to a BBQ haha.

I made the switch to leather shoes and collared shirts a long time ago. You can also sub in a NICE pair of jeans instead of slacks or khakis for more informal stuff, just make sure they're fitted properly.
>>
Hippy movement, women dunno how to be feminine men just want to be lazy antique faggots, raise most beta children ever cause they don't understand leadership or role models or really a god damn thing.
>>
>>74509539

Rare-ish
>>
>>74510044
This. God I'd take the worst of the emos back in a second over the numale SJWs. At least they had some personality. Fuck. Flannel has been ruined forever.
>>
I remember being in the 90s. Every story would have a "nice guy" protagonist and a "bad guy" foil. The bad guy was racist, misogynist, etc. You would grow up wanting to be the nice guy. You could still be a hero as the "nice guy" as long as you fought for the right cause.

The crisis of guys today is that you are not allowed to be the "nice guy." You thought you could be, but sometime around 2010 we were told that we are just fake nice guys.

There are a few ways to respond to this. On one end, there's just becoming something else than a straight, white cis male. Obviously trans, but even stuff like autism or substance abuse or various mental illness, something that lets you be oppressed in some way. How many leftist guys are there who will say "I'm a straight, cis white male and there are no major problems in my life."

I guess the other way is full cuck in a way that your cuckiness becomes itself a badge of honor, in a "I am demeaning myself, making myself low and therefore I am redeemed" kind of very christian way.

Or you can go alt-right. To me, I'm glad I am the age I am - 29. If I was 15 and held the same beliefs as I held at that age, I could be deciding I'm trans. That's my basis for being critical of trans ideology, the fact that I know I could've become that if I was 15 right now and was exposed to it. I totally hated masculinity, did everything I could to identify with and promote art that had anti-masculine values. I thought it was just the burden of an "enlightened male" to hate himself though, didn't consider that I could actually become a woman.
>>
File: Racist detected.jpg (47 KB, 333x486) Image search: [Google]
Racist detected.jpg
47 KB, 333x486
>>74492163
>>
>>74508228
Save them for a camping trip
>>
>>74493634
>muh fancy dress shoes
i swear to god if i hear about the leather shoes one more time. just kys. i bet you're that fag who is about 5'9" tall and walks around fidgeting with his iphone all the time, talking about his skullcandy headphones. you're just traded one caricature for another.
>>
File: policestuff_2421_20370715205.jpg (54 KB, 512x600) Image search: [Google]
policestuff_2421_20370715205.jpg
54 KB, 512x600
>>74500657

you just embarrassed the entire Tank Corps with that shit. These are tanker boots. They're used by soldiers operating tanks.
>>
>>74510397
did your body bother you back then, anon?
>>
>>74493586
Same here anon. What's even worse is that shit type beards are now acceptable
>>
>>74492163
nu-male is nothing more than a /pol/ term made up to differentiate /pol/ betas from other betas when all women care about is Chad.
>>
>>74493887
>opiniondiscarded.jpg
>>
File: 1462139847545.jpg (154 KB, 801x599) Image search: [Google]
1462139847545.jpg
154 KB, 801x599
>>74493634
>how to be a douche: the manual
>people unironical defend this
you are this kind of a betafaggot, that got dumped and and haven't learned anything out of it. instead of really improving you just changed your clothes and talkings. you are still the same, just with another mask on your face. if you have to proof your masculinity by fucking random girls and being a douche u have no idea what it means to be a real man.
>>
>>74496705
wait, what? trying to better yourself in a way you see fit is now white trash?

this has crossed the line of your average shitpost
>>
>>74492163

massive hormonal therapy brought about by plastic food packaging, processed foods, and over-consumption of dairy products.

this is irrefutable.
>>
>>74513042

also, soy.

soy literally turns you female. look how most asians have ZERO muscle definition and round fat faces.
>>
>>74495068
t. brainwashed retard
Btw you're greentexting wrong, newfag.
>>
>>74513042
>>74513245
>over-consumption of dairy products.

Is there any dairy that isn't an endocrine disaster? Does boiling it inactivate the mammalian estrogens that it is loaded with as a consequence of the milk-giving cows being pregnant all the time?

It's really hard to be vegetarian and /fit/ without consuming lots of dairy and dairy products (I'm including whey in this), just wondering if there's a safe way to get the nutritional benefits of milk without cucking myself with the hormones.
>>
>>74505370
Who are these people?
>>
>>74492163
That's not a nu-male, that's just a Jew.
I mean, jesus fucking christ, did any of you even look at the schnoz on that motherfucker? It's huge. If there was a profile shot, he'd look like the happy merchant.
>>
File: babsboy.png (915 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
babsboy.png
915 KB, 1280x800
>>74492163
looks like Babs
>>
>>74514116
The hormones from milk are anecdotal at best and there's nothing stopping you from getting organic milk. Vitamin D is supposed to boost testosterone production, but eating Vitamin D doesn't make you He-Man. Don't listen to /fit/ for medical advice.
>>
>>74492163
Women love to run their mouths and make drama about "social issues" because it grants them attention. Betas think disagreeing with women is sexist and un-feminist and not fitting the current year, so it spreads and becomes the perceived norm. Especially people who express it like the fag in OP's pic are mostly doing it to "fit in" (see: the current year), chances are, those guys would've been eager little Jew killers in the Third Reich, for the same reason. "Dude, come on, it's 1938, you can't just turn a blind eye to pressing social issues like the Jews spreading their evil backwards nonsense and standing in the way of progress, we need to purge those people from our society!"
>>
>>74492920
Severely underrated
>>
>>74511374
I didn't have dysphoria if that's what you mean but I was pretty skinnyfat so I never thought of my body as being particularly masculine. I did try to be feminine as in a scruffy, androgynous hipster guy but the actual penis never seemed that important in it.
>>
>>74514724
Thanks for the input.

At this point I don't know what the difference between real health advice and meme health advice is. Now days it seems like I can search to find papers/studies to support either side of most medical memes (i.e., supporting or disproving them).
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.