[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will he do it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7
File: berny.png (1 MB, 1830x931) Image search: [Google]
berny.png
1 MB, 1830x931
http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/Columns/2016/05/19/Get-Ready-Third-Party-Run-Bernie-Sanders
>>
File: 1463589756166.png (84 KB, 303x344) Image search: [Google]
1463589756166.png
84 KB, 303x344
No, he's too cucky.

He promised to back Hillary anyway and said he'll only support the Democrats.
>>
File: 1462550050500.png (63 KB, 289x278) Image search: [Google]
1462550050500.png
63 KB, 289x278
>>74477321
What kind of a revolution is that then?
>>
>>74477321

His supporters are collecting signatures to get him on the ballots before the deadlines. They might force him into running seeing as he can't say no.
>>
>>74477458
It's a scam. What has Bernie sacrificed during his campaign so far?
>>
>>74477690

He sacrificed a life without wealth.
>>
Someone's got to start a #WriteHimIn campaign. You know, #SendAMessage #BernieInstead.

I really do think these idiots would do it out of spite at this point. It doesn't matter who he endorses, if you tell them they can spite Hillary by writing in Bernie they will.
>>
>>74477236

Considering he's gonna be too old in 4-8 years probably.
>>
>>74477765

lol, what hernie makes in the senate is plenty of money, and his wife got a 200k severance package (golden parachute) for bankrupting a college in Vermont.

the guy is a hypocrite.
>>
>>74480354
Yeah. He already looks like he's knocking at Death's door. No way he'll run again in 2020.
>>
He won't do it. We all know he licks hilldogs asshole even when he talks tough. This was just about getting the DNC to acknowledge their more radical wing and get sheckles for his parasite family members who work his campaign
>>
Run Bernie, run!

The Democratic Party has been real mean to you, by not letting you be the nominee just because you have thus far received over three million fewer votes than Mrs. Bill Clinton.
>>
no, he won't.
>>
He won't run an independent campaign, but he probably won't endorse Hillary, either. He's been an independent his entire political career, he doesn't have any loyalty to the Democratic party.
>>
>>74480817
He is already talking about unity to defeat to trump and telling his supporters to calm down. I would bet heavily that he would endorse her
>>
>>74480817
Also he was never a indepedent that was just some bullshit he said to look good. He voted with his party 96% of the time esspecially when it came to funding wars
>>
>>74480907
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/19/us/politics/bernie-sanderss-campaign-accuses-head-of-dnc-of-favoritism.html
>>
>>74481200
http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/la-na-democrats-sanders-20160302-story.html
>>
I'd love to see Bernie run third party, but he's too much of a cuck to actually do it.
>>
>if demo force him to run against trumps it'll split vote, even if he drops out it'll make other demo sour toward hillary resulting in the emperors win
CHAOS CONSUME US
>>
>>74481770
>March
>>
>>74482049
It's fine dude. Just wait a month when he loses cali
>>
>>74482049
Also I can't find a article about it but he just made a speech saying they needed to unite against trump like 2 days ago
>>
>>74482717
Also lets be real, he needs to give a little bit of lip service to justifying even running. He will say shit like the article you linked and tell his supporters to calm down in denver and not cause a ruckus at the convention. He will say hillary is not fit one day yet refuse to attack any of her legitimate weak points. He isn't serious. Sure maybe he wants to preisdent and hopes that 1% chance the DNC will pick him for the bit of voter euthisam they got this year but I know he is not that delusional. If he wanted to rock the boat he could easily, he just doesen't want to.
>>
>>74482025
Bernie voters are already split between hillary and trump. They HATE Hillary for beating bernie and being part of the establishment. It won't really change much as long as bernie doesn't win.
>>
>>74477236
God I hope so.

How fucking delicious would it be to see a Trump-Clinton-Sanders three way battle royale this election?
>>
File: 1461341395152.jpg (58 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1461341395152.jpg
58 KB, 640x640
>>74477236
He might pretend he will, but in the end he's going to fall in line and do what he's told.
>>
>>74477321
This, he's a massive pussy who thanks people for fucking him over.
>>
If you went back in time one year and predicted the best possible circumstances for Donald Trump Presidential run, would you have changed a single thing from what has actually occurred?
>>
>>74477236
Fucking traitorous rat.
>>
>>74480354
He's too old four year ago
>>
>>74477236
DO IT

The Bernie fans are in the perfect position for it. They hate Trump but they also hate their own party right now too and are fanatic over the idea of revolutionary change. They could view going third party as the start of a movement.
>>
He's controlled opposition to Hillary, so this won't ever happen. He was meant to be the only candidate running against Hillary, so that she could sweep through the primaries, but he unexpectedly was a lot more competitive than the party elites hoped he would be.
>>
>>74483560
Their votes are already all over the place
Most to hillary
Some to trump
Some to abstain
Some for jill stein or even Gary Johnson
It's glorious
>>
>>74477236
You should be more worried about a third party run against Trump, whether its Romney or someone else. Some Republicans would rather see four years of Hillary than four years of Trump.
>>
When is this kike gonna to die?
>>
>>74485434
Romney already gave up atleast for the time being. They will all bend knee in the end or be part of the new cuckservative frindge
>>
File: gotta prep bulls.webm (498 KB, 254x348) Image search: [Google]
gotta prep bulls.webm
498 KB, 254x348
run bernie run
>>
>>74483822
This.

>party first

He couldn't care less about the people when it comes to the party's success. This is what his supporters don't understand.
>>
>>74477236

Nope. He's doing more for a third party by exposing the ugly party apparatus than he would actually running as a third party candidate.

No new party will ever be meaningful until the current two are torn down from the inside.
>>
>>74480907
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/04/bernie-sanders-hillary-clinton-supporters-town-hall-222431
>It’s Clinton’s job to ask my backers to support her
>>
>>74486641
> But when faced with a follow-up question about the political implications of not supporting Clinton, Sanders immediately suggested he wasn’t ruling anything out.
>>
>>74486641
> “I will do everything in my power to make sure that no Republican gets into the White House in this election,” he told moderator Chris Hayes at an MSNBC town hall event in Philadelphia.
>>
L M A O.

Sanders is a pathetic cuck and possibly a scam artist. I'd be prepared to wager my right arm on the fact that he will endorse Shillary, and most Bernouts will fall in line like the good little beta cucks they are.
>>
>>74486930
>>74487133
So once again just mild lip service. What the fuck is he suppose to say?
>Vote for hillary but ima keep running lmao
It's just like when he walked out of the interview for asking if he would accept a VP slot and then entertained the idea a month later,
>>
Let's hope so, split that Democratic vote
>>
>>74487955
We all hope so. But we all know sanders has no real integrity
>>
File: 1463292001552.jpg (710 KB, 1280x850) Image search: [Google]
1463292001552.jpg
710 KB, 1280x850
>>74477321

People misunderstand Bernie. He has as big an ego as Trump does. Only Bernie is actually dumb, where Trump pretends to be dumb. Bernie will run.
>>
>>74477236
>30% vote for hellary
>30% vote for bernie
>40% vote trump
>America is great again.

THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN
>>
>>74489818

When will Trump stop pretending to be dumb, though?
>>
>>74488295

And Hillary does?

I lost quite a bit of respect for Bernie after he got cucked by BLMs and SJWs.
>>
>>74490533
>And hillary does?
She isn't the one losing the Nom
She doesen't need integrity
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.