[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seriously what the fuck is wrong with this family? There's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: JennerKardashian family.jpg (49 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
JennerKardashian family.jpg
49 KB, 615x409
Seriously what the fuck is wrong with this family? There's something about it that doesn't sit right with me. The daughters are all whores that date black rappers, the white men in the family are becoming women. I get the feeling the kardashians are fake and are just propaganda to promote race-mixing and degenrracy . A lot of people look up to them and even my mom watches the kardashians. Someone tell me wtf is going on.
>>
>>74469731

Degeneracy*
>>
>>74469731
A family that burns coal together stays together
>>
File: image.jpg (140 KB, 1132x1131) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140 KB, 1132x1131
She went black many times and still a single mom with retarded children
>>
>>74469731
They are a symptom and tool of cultural Marxism
>>
>>74470062

They actually look retarded, sad.

>>74470064

How do i convince my mom to stop watching this shit?
>>
File: 1450033067403.png (205 KB, 420x426) Image search: [Google]
1450033067403.png
205 KB, 420x426
>>74469731
>tfw
>you understand what is leaf talking about only when you look on pic name.
>you don't know their faces
>you even don't know what they do and why they are famous
>>
I would still cum on Kim's face
>>
>>74469731
they do everything for money

none of it is authentic
>>
>>74470500

I'm mirin' every day Russia. I want to move there to escape this degeneracy. Is it easy to emigrate there? I already converted to Orthodox Christianity because this new pope is a serious faggot and my old Catholic church used to ask for donations to muslims refugees all the time. They would even have annual trips to Israel .
>>
>>74470736
You can easily immigrate, just live here some years and you will get citizenship but don't be naive about Russia. Our society is degenerative too. But I think we have hope.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.