[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Den of Degeneracy When will white people finally unite and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: America-2014.png (75 KB, 800x502) Image search: [Google]
America-2014.png
75 KB, 800x502
The Den of Degeneracy

When will white people finally unite and nuke this shithole?
>>
>>74468667
Come and try
>>
>>74468667
We just need to get our balls in order
Yours are already snipped Hans
>>
>>74468667
Pretty sure it's Sweden first off and two nice try Muhammad
>>
>>74469639
no because its your fault we get refugees. you so stupid and allow the CIA to kill the only guy who wanted to make america great and insert silver standard backup for your money.

You allow hollowood to make degenerate movies and make warrs in the middle east so europe get refugees and lower wages

FUCK YHOUOUO
>>
>>74468667
lol third times the charm right Hans?
>>
>>74468667
Hopefully soon

Please save us with nuclear fire, based Russia

It's too late for us
>>
>>74468667
Are there even whites outside of thr US? I thought there were only mixed weedsmoking muslims
>>
Eternal Aryan strikes again.
>>
>>74469807
Our parents did , we will right there wrongs Sweden bro, you do your part, we'll do ours
>>
>>74468667
I was hoping the US is going to implode but lately I realized Israel is doing too much of a great work remotely controlling a whole nation of literal retards.

Whitey is doomed as long as nobody blames the jews pulling the strings
>>
Fuck you Nazi fag. Your prime minister is shit and your countries being raped by mudslimes. You've gone back to your Neanderthal days
>>
File: 86784523.jpg (71 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
86784523.jpg
71 KB, 620x372
>>74468667
Deutschkuk pls
>>
>When will white people finally unite and nuke this shithole?

As soon as they take Jamal and Achmed's cock from their ass

i.e. never
>>
File: 1453079708353.jpg (47 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1453079708353.jpg
47 KB, 640x480
In a world where MAGA is happening I'd say there's still hope for our country.
Germany on the other hand...
>>
>>74469807

>It's your fault we're a nation of cucked pussies!

God this is the same mentality niggers in the U.S. has. Blame whitey for everything, blame the government for oppressing them, blame blame blame with no personal accountability.

This is why no one will ever respect you Sweden. You're a cucked nation of beta faggots now. I look forward to your nation's ultimate demise.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.