[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FRESH FROM LEDDIT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_1.png (277 KB, 369x316) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
277 KB, 369x316
TIL that a man from Arizona stole a diamond worth $160K and traded it for $20 of weed

http://abcnews.go.com/US/arizona-man-trades-160k-diamond-20-weed/story?id=25803103
>>
>>74461371
What the fuck is TIL? Some lebbit meme?
>>
>>74461454
Today i learned
>>
>>74461454
Just fucking go to reddit and look it up instead of asking us to do it for you
>>
>>74461546
>Just fucking go to reddit
No, but you need to go back, faggot.
>>
>>74461615
So don't ask, slimecock

//another anon
>>
>>74461615
Are you triggered by the word reddit?
>>
If negroes weren't so dangerous and expensive, they could be amusing.
>>
>>74461809
No, I'm triggered by the fact that lebbitors feel the need to post here. Fuck off, cock gobbler.
>>
File: 1448775367535.jpg (3 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
1448775367535.jpg
3 MB, 4128x2322
>>74461686
Also isn't it rather typical of addicts to trade anything they can get their hands on to their drug of choice?

Like, a heroin addict lying in a back alley all withdrawd up. She asks another addict to help her but in the drug world eveything comes with a price.

This addict traded her sneakers she got as a present from her parents who wanted her to live a sober, fresh new life.

Annie relapsed within 3 months.

These were the expensive shoes she sold to get a fix while sick. If she properly pawned the shoes off she could probably afford 6-7 fixs
>>
>>74461371
it's a clever move
You know there's no way you'll be able to sell that shit, it's identified, traced etc...
So you might aswell trade it for some free weed
Probably could have asked for more tbqh
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.