[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how is this duffus of a man is gonna make ANYTHING great again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: trump-hair.jpg (27 KB, 400x482) Image search: [Google]
trump-hair.jpg
27 KB, 400x482
So how is this duffus of a man is gonna make ANYTHING great again?
>>
>>74461075
Yeah.
>>
He just toeing the Republican party line, it's hilarious that anyone paints him as anti-establishment. There aint gonna be no wall, nothing drastic will change regardless of who wins.
>>
>>74461075
By not being Spanish you fucking spic.
>>
>>74461215
Ten feet higher.
>>
>>74461075
Buttmad Spic number #45540675, please step in line to get your Correct the Record shekels.
>>
>>74461075
Are you that mentally ill tranny again?

Man spain sure is going down the drain. Last time i was there i had to fend off a pack of niggers who tried to rob me.
>>
>>74461075
>Trump a duffus
Kek
>acting like a tard to get the tards to vote for him
>OP is one of the tards that fell for the act
Must suck to be manipulated so easily. This is why I like him, he can convince mongs like you of anything
>>
>>74461360
Spains are not spics you ignorant burger. He probably isn˙t spanish though. Spain has loads of migrants
>>
>>74461075
By eliminating subsidies to Spain and Africa
>>
File: 1443976387664.jpg (114 KB, 600x596) Image search: [Google]
1443976387664.jpg
114 KB, 600x596
>>74461075
Don't worry, you can still suck in spain, we won't deport our greatness if you don't want any.
>>
File: 1ViajedeColon.jpg (45 KB, 450x276) Image search: [Google]
1ViajedeColon.jpg
45 KB, 450x276
>>74461222
Don't worry dear, we are coming to discover you soon
>>
>>74461243
I live an hour from where that wall would be and I'm going to spend probably every Saturday dismantling it with a Hilti if it goes up. Fuck that man, I might need to escape to Mexico one day.

I mean, there's 0% chance it happens anyway so it's fine, but yeah in bizarro world that's my new hobby.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.