[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can I get your nerds opinons on Brexit? https://www.youtub
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6
File: 1463483661893.jpg (220 KB, 1114x835) Image search: [Google]
1463483661893.jpg
220 KB, 1114x835
Can I get your nerds opinons on Brexit?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WiqTpQReY8

Sargon just posted a good breakdown video about the "Stay" campaign, and although I hate the fear mongering regardless, it really has pushed me over the edge to say leaving is the best idea. I like the EU in some respects, the Schengen is kind of great for freedom of movement / convenience, but fucking awful for letting in low paid workers.

Which way do you think it's going to go? I don't see many people voting Out on account of all the pandering to fear they have done to the lower classes. They've preyed on the weakness of the British public, and half of them look like they've fucking fallen for it.

Give me hope /pol/ tell me that Norway was right and Britain has a similar fate.
>>
Divide and conquer

everyone who isn't eu will be jumping in the air
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 400x267
England,Surrey

Vote leaving but theres still alot of support for Europe. Im trying my best to get my family out, bros a cuck, mums a work in progress, dad dont know

As much as i hate to say were going to probably stay in about60% in 49% out
>>
>>74460613
As long as trade and military cooperation doesn't change there isn't a problem. The only thing that would change is countries wouldn't be subject to laws created by a body they didn't elect
>>
File: 7.png (1 MB, 754x1020) Image search: [Google]
7.png
1 MB, 754x1020
>>74460613
>>74460613

Thank god. I don't really agree with the stance with which the UK has always taken. We allow our country to be the special snow flake while other less fortunate countries suffer. I'd be happy to be out and get better relations with other EU countries for finally doing what we should have done in the 90s. Sorry you had to deal with our shit.
>>
>>74460712
*40%
>>
File: 1459125079661.jpg (101 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1459125079661.jpg
101 KB, 640x960
>>74460712
>>74460712

Please brother. Help me out. I can't vote on account of living in another country and not being registered at the embassy. Do me a good one please.
>>
File: image.jpg (197 KB, 950x593) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
197 KB, 950x593
>>74461045
I will endeavour to break out my redcoat and Union flag, park myself in the main thoroughfare of Hyde Park and fight for the votes of my countrymen with the oratory skill of Shakespeare
>>
File: Interesting.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Interesting.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
Vote leave. One question I haven't heard is if we eave the EU, will we also be leaving the EEA? I asked the leave campaign this question last night, but as of yet still no response.
>>
I hope to jesus that Britain uncucks itself and votes to leave. It's a tall order though, consider the amount of anti-brexit propaganda being levied by parliament, the EU government, fucking obongo, the BBC and other media outlets, globalist shills, etc etc etc. Not to mention the fact that they could potentially just commit some voter fraud.

But let's say britons actually do vote to leave. I'm really curious if the government will actually follow through. Or will it be like with last year's Greek referendum where the people voted OXI OXI OXI and tsipras ignored their wishes and brokered a deal with the EU anyway?
>>
>>74461641
Most likely it would be some half-arsed attempt to block it so as to send a message to any other dissenters but would eventually be re-applied
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.