[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Frank a /pol/-approved character? Also serious question:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: togerH4.webm.webm (961 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
togerH4.webm.webm
961 KB, 720x404
Is Frank a /pol/-approved character?

Also serious question:

How do you REALLY fix wealth inequality? Or does it need to be fixed?
>>
>doesnt donate to charity
>lives like a slob despite his wealth
>pro-gun

Yep
>>
>>74455243

Some things are better left unfixed.

"fixing" income inequality causes more problems than it ever corrects.
>>
>>74455243
>tries to fit in with hip young people but fails
>so disgusting i want to vomit
basically pol without the bronie component also he doesnt live in moms basement
>>
>>74455379
Would it work itself out in the end? And how?
>>
>>74455243
Inequality cannot be vanquished. It arises from individual differences in ability as well as pure coincidence and circumstance. In a capitalist society, there will always be wealth inequality. In a repressive society, those who run the government and the military will have more wealth than commoners.
>>
>Who invited the Jew lawyer?
Yes.
>>
>>74455515
That makes a lot of sense. After all, there's a lot of people in poverty or who are low-income because of their own choices, such as drug abuse or getting into debt with the wrong people or simply being lazy.
>>
>>74455243
>A woman in politics is like a donkey doing calculus
Yea he is
>>
>>74455413

Just let people create capital themselves.

Anyone who wishes to become affluent should be able to achieve this by working, and the harder you work the more money you get.

There is no point in having the government punish successful people with high taxes and then subsidize parasitic behavior and a welfare class. Thats just retarded.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vq7zwElSmQ
>>
>>74455716
And the rest just got screwed in the cosmic lottery.
>>
>>74456060
He said he hates Hilary Clinton because she hates freedom. He said this before she first ran for President, which was refreshing to see. Based.
>>
>>74456103
Just the clip I was talking about.
>>
>>74455243
Repeal the George W Bush tax cuts for the richest Americans making over 200k per year.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.