[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some steps to reverse the conditioning of being raised
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Clint Eastwojak.png (219 KB, 1011x1013) Image search: [Google]
Clint Eastwojak.png
219 KB, 1011x1013
What are some steps to reverse the conditioning of being raised by a lazy, narcissistic single mother? I'm 18 btw, and my father is equally useless.

I am not in the least bit effeminate, but I am apprehensive and passive, because my mom didn't instill any values in me, let alone feminine ones.
>>
Join the military, might help.
>>
>>74444738
>>74444820
Yeah man, the military sounds perfect
>>
>>74444738

Boot camp, no pussying out.
>>
File: clasic-mens-haircuts-2014.jpg (67 KB, 691x765) Image search: [Google]
clasic-mens-haircuts-2014.jpg
67 KB, 691x765
>>74444738
19 I've been doing the same lately, just last year I was an androgynous numale faggot, now I shoot guns with my dad and post shekel frogs
>>
>>74444738
>Cold showers everyday, infact shut off hot water altogether
>purge yourself from degenerate vices such as gambling, cigarettes, marijuana, alcohol, and jacking off
>Go to sleep exactly at 10:00 P.M. and wake up at 6:00 A.M. and follow this sleeping schedule religiously
>take up hobbies such as welding, carpentry, weightlifting
>never wear any bright/queer colors
>get a job
>>
File: 1463298858605.jpg (41 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1463298858605.jpg
41 KB, 720x960
>>74444820
>>74444907
>>74444955
>Fight for the Jews, goy.
Actually boot camp drill sergeants aren't allowed to be mean to people anymore. Video related: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-OaEFmKjQc
>>
>>74444738
I had this problem...

I joined the Army in the infantry when i was 18 because of this and that helped a lot, not so much being able to dish it out but to be able to take it without folding like a fag. i ended up tying alcohol with courage, which was a mistake. Still, years later I find it hard to be aggressive when i need to be, and when i do i lose control, its like I have no control over myself once i sort of "step over the threshold". No single thing will fix all your problems, but a sort of "baptism of fire" helps, desu. You need to journey through the desert and find your limits, but you also need to learn the self esteem to not completely fold under others judgement, when they say you're wrong you need to find that thing that doesnt instantly get self conscious and believe them. this is the essence. I know it will sound dumb, but take a note out of Trumps book man, seriously.
>>
>>74445111
youre literally retarded if you believe this goes on when the cameras arent rolling. you should get yourself checked out by a doctor
>>
>>74444738
you dont. i grew up the same and now i have no feelings and only live for the hope society breaks down so i can kill degenerate leftists and myself
>>
>>74444738
Socially retarded here, I got fucked out of my childhood and I'm doing pretty well financially. Get a job that requires you to bust your ass (construction/military) and go from there. Waking up early, taking the initiative, making sure everything is clean and orderly, etc
>>
>>74445506
I'd agree with you to an extent. It definitely is a self-fulfilling cycle when your fundamental issues are what lead you to seek change, in turn reinforcing them. I see what you mean. But there has to be some, like another anon said, "baptism by fire" which mends some of the problem.

I understand the defeatism very well, and won't berate you for coming to such a conclusion. But this isn't the end of my story.

>>74445792
When would you say things changed for you?
>>
>>74445966
Socially retarded part? No, not at all. Do people see me as some retarded basement dweller who can't help himself though? No. So yes it has helped me improve
>>
trow your animes and toys away.
>>
I was raised by a single mother and I'm pretty much on the borderline between faggot nu-male and normal guy but I feel like I'm regressing rather than progressing, any anons have any suggestions to improve myself?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.