[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does anyone else feel forced to vote for hillary? I'm going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: head scratcher.png (470 KB, 593x507) Image search: [Google]
head scratcher.png
470 KB, 593x507
does anyone else feel forced to vote for hillary? I'm going for Trump but it feels like something is controlling me and telling me that voting for her is a good idea. I feel like my mind is being controlled.anyone else?
>>
>>74438953
It's just CNN, ignore it.

If it gets stronger, build some walls.
>>
>>74438953

Yes. I know in my heart I will vote for The Hill when the day comes.
>>
>>74439117
Brush your tea, Britbong.
>>
There are mind-control lasers in the orbit, mounted on satellites. Wearing hat outdoors reinforced with tinfoil is sufficient enough to prevent more mind control headed your way.
>>
>>74439289
I don't know if I should laugh or be concerned
>>
>>74438953

Trump is the lesser evil, and a huge Flip-Flopper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZCCB-nUsIg
>>
File: 1460242810669.jpg (35 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1460242810669.jpg
35 KB, 600x400
>>74438953

Then you havent finished uncucking yourself. Realize that leftists are a cancer that has infested every nook and cranny of western society. You have to train yourself to reject leftist indoctrination whenever it rears its ugly head. The pull you feel is from public school and academia infiltration. Its from the control of all media. Its from public discourse being directed by a leftist narrative. Its from the constant threat of social ostracism forcing you to censor your speech. All of these factors together are the establishment cucking you into doing its will.

Figure out what leftist totalitarianism is still cucking you and fucking deal with it
>>
>>74438953
It's called media.
>>
File: tom_cruise_74407.jpg (15 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
tom_cruise_74407.jpg
15 KB, 600x300
>>74438953
If you vote for Hillary I will punch you in the gooch.
>>
>>74438953
I'm a Trump supporter, but I sometimes feel the same way. Honestly, the only reason I'd vote for Hillary is because I'd love to see Bill again. It would be like he's running the country again. If she were to be the President, you'd see him running the show. She'll have zero control. I mean, the bitch can't even control his marital affairs.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.