[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
US House passes bill protecting circumcision
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1386556629474.png (39 KB, 186x230) Image search: [Google]
1386556629474.png
39 KB, 186x230
>A bill unanimously approved by the US House of Representatives would extend religious protections to advocates of circumcision.

>The bill, passed Monday, would broaden the definition of “violations of religious freedom” in the International Religious Freedom Act of 1998 to include the persecution of advocates of male circumcision.

>There have been increasing calls in recent years in northern European countries for an end to circumcision, spurred in part by anti-Muslim hostility, US government and European Jewish officials have said.

>“The world is experiencing an unprecedented crisis of international religious freedom, a crisis that continues to create millions of victims; a crisis that undermines liberty, prosperity and peace; a crisis that poses a direct challenge to the US interests in the Middle East, Russia, China and sub-Saharan Africa and elsewhere,” Rep. Chris Smith, R-N.J., who authored the bill, said in a statement.

>Smith is the chairman of the House subcommittee on human rights, and as a co-chairman of the Helsinki Committee, the congressional panel that monitors human rights overseas, has made the resurgence of anti-Semitism in Europe a focus.

OY VEY THE GOYIM KNOW
>>
>>74429681
Why is this even worth discussing? Like if you ban circumcision, Jews will just perform circumcision in private. It's like the dick sucking thing; sure, it's illegal in NY, but Jews still do it.

Like they train their own Jew foreskin stealers, and for most people in the west circumcision is on the decline anyway.
>>
>>74429839
If you ban it some poor boy won't have to grow up with part of his dick chopped off. I was mutilated as a baby and had a part of my penis cut off. Every day I am remained of Jewish control in our society.
>>
>>74429681
Nice source dickhead
>>
>>74430154
Then don't have your children fucking circumcised, you inbred retard.
>>
>>74429681
I would sue my parents if they sent me to cut my dick. Fucking jews and their barbaric methods
>>
>>74429681
ok, now I see, nice shilling
http://www.timesofisrael.com/us-house-passes-bill-protecting-circumcision-ritual-slaughter/

All it does is add "persecution of circumcision" to the international human rights reports on various countries. It also adds fedoras to the list.

So if you ban circumcision or fedoras, the USA state department will tick a little box in their annual report and say "that's mean"
>>
>>74430474
I was circumcised as an infant. My patents nor any other parents have the right to mutilate their children.
>>
>>74431308
Enjoy your mutilated dick. Leave surgery considerations to doctors. Leave religious rituals to priests.
>>
>>74430586
Nice cock sock faggot. Hope you gf enjoys spitting out smeg all day. And enjoy playing with your kids dick every time you have to wash him as a kid. Male circumcision is medically superior.

Gimme your address, I'll give your girl that cut flavor she craves
>>
>>74429681
If there's one thing liberals need to campaign about it's the dick mutilation. For fucks sake.
>>
>>74431424
>Leave surgery considerations to doctors
it goes to the parent or the individual you fucking idiot. ever heard of consent form?
>>
>>74429681
>a crisis that continues to create millions of victims
woah
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.