[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dying GOP Senator Apologizes to Muslims for Donald Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 48787283.cached.jpg (94 KB, 799x499) Image search: [Google]
48787283.cached.jpg
94 KB, 799x499
>In the last days of his life this was an issue that was pressing in his mind… disgust for Donald Trump’s xenophobia

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/18/dying-gop-senator-apologizes-to-muslims-for-donald-trump.html#pq=icMnNv
>>
A dying cuck strokes so hard that all he can think about is apologizing. Rest in Hell.
>>
What a nonsensical thing to do.
>>
>spending your final days doing this shit
What a waste of a life
>>
>>74427992
>Before I die...let me push just one more agenda...for old times sake
>>
>>74427992
aids infested kike.
>>
>Please...tell my wife...that I got her son to prep the bull in my stead
>>
How did the GOP get filled with so many cuckservatives?
>>
>>74431766
the jews took over in the late 70s after the Democrat Party collapsed.
>>
To die a cuck...what a terrible death.
>>
cucked2death
>>
Republicans are pathetic. No matter how much amnesty you pass, no matter how many times you say "not all Muslims"... You are a racist. It is irrelevant. The liberal narrative has already decided it. No one will care about this cucks sound byte when he's gone. When will they learn? Represent the American or shut the fuck up.

Hearing a kike lately like Medved say similar shit now in defense of Muslim scum is disgusting. Traitors.
>>
>>74431214
Its how he lived.
>>
>a dead man thinks his opinions will be relevant
>>
>>74427992
He should have spent his time dying faster and not wasted it on flapping his gums.
>>
>>74432057
Isn't it funny when they attack Israel they are an evil that must be stopped but when they attack everyone else, they are just misunderstood victims of racism?
>>
>>74432678
It was a pathetic attempt to comfort himself into believing his death would mean something.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.