[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Canada still on fire?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1455574372180.png (440 KB, 780x439) Image search: [Google]
1455574372180.png
440 KB, 780x439
Is Canada still on fire?
>>
We put out the fire and our prime minister beat up a congresswoman on live TV.
>>
>>74422195
wut, please elaborate. Was it because she was intolerant and wouldn't accept that islam is a religion of peace?
>>
>>74422290
She took too long to vote on something so he told her to get the fuck out of the way and hit her
>>
>>74422659
The strongest and most brutal shove I've ever seen from a cucknadian by far.
>>
I hope not.

If Canada put out that fire, that means the fire won and Canada lost.
>>
>What do you call a small Canadian city?
>a bonfire
>>
>>74422877
It's okay, we haven't won anything in years
>>
>>74421971
If they kill the fire, it wins
canda will burn 4ever
>>
I saw a thing yesterday about wildfires starting up again in Alberta and they think it might be arson.
>>
>>74424027
Why suicide bomb a mall when canadians are so cucked you can burn half their country down with a cigarrette?
>>
>>74421971
canada is still on fire
>>
File: based.jpg (4 KB, 177x128) Image search: [Google]
based.jpg
4 KB, 177x128
>>74421971
>be 2027
>fire still blazing
>50% of Canadas land mass now engulfed in fire
>Trudeau finally says he'll do something about it gets off his seat, his eyes red as blood and knees trembling from all the weed
>orders 4,000,00 more refugees to be taken in to fight the fire using tolerance
mfw
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.