[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Diana Murder Conspiracy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: princess-diana.jpg (230 KB, 1200x1193) Image search: [Google]
princess-diana.jpg
230 KB, 1200x1193
Does /pol/ believe it?

Who wanted her dead?
>>
>>74413939
It gets even weirder when you realize what was in the radio when the "accident" happened.
>>
>>74413939
It's already confirmed by investigators that it was an assassination.
There was security footage which showed a huge flash before the crash in the tunnel. Presumably to blind the driver.

Some guy that investigated this shit believed it was Prince Charles that contracted the hit because of heir issues I believe back then, if it was not that there was some other reason but he was most likely the culprit for this whole shebang.
>>
Probably ordered by Prince Phillip and/or Charles when they heard she would be giving birth to an Arab. Entirely plausible that this level of betrayal would be met with such a response
>>
>>74414061

So are you going to tell us or just keep it to yourself?
>>
MI6 and CIA wanted her dead because she was causing problems for them with her campaigning and charity in the third world.
>>
>>74414470
Oh sorry.

Her face.
>>
>>74414553
Lol lined up and hit out the park...
>>
>>74413939

Lets be realistic.

The poster child of the British royal family, which happens to be very very wealthy, fucks some Arab(?) doctor. Then gets in a car of a supposedly highly intoxicated driver?

No... It just doesnt add up m8.
>>
>>74414745
And if i remember right cleaned up and disinfected within hours?
>>
>>74414847

Its been a while, but yes something along those lines of "oops we fucked the evidence".
>>
>>74413939

Absolutely murdered.

If you dig, there is irrefutable proof, literally mountains of it.

She was a disgrace to England and the Royal Family. There was no way that she could be allowed to live.
>>
>>74413939
She was gonna give birth to a fucking arab-white mixed breed.

fucking race traitor deserved it, nothing of value was lost, whoever murdered her did the right thing.
>>
>>74416009

Calm down Hans.
>>
>>74415861
The job of the kings wife is to be his wife. Don't be fucking the kings wife. If you're the kings wife, don't be fucking around. The rest is history.
>>
someone red pill me on this shit please
>>
>>74416189
A question fellow bro.
Why all the ppl shit on germamy about WW I & II and nobody say something about you
>>
File: her majesty the queen.jpg (14 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
her majesty the queen.jpg
14 KB, 236x236
>>74416310
Diana left Charles and got pregnant by a muslim so the Queen had her assassinated. I'm 100% sure it happened and I'm glad she did it
>>
She left a note saying Charles was going kill her by cutting the brakes on her car. I think she was murdered.
>>
>>74416430
Because the country of """"Austria""''" is a fucking joke, and is simply a part of Germany. Every great Austrian acknowledged this.

We are one people, and we should stand united.
I am awaiting the next Reich.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPmo7owRU6o
>>
>>74416448
Some guy also said that the bastard abomination she would've shit out would get the crown after Charles, since he had no kids. Is that true?
Would be even more of a reason to get rid of it.
>>
>>74416700
Hitler did nothing wrong.
>>
>>74417057

http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v13/v13n4p29_weber.html

"Theodor Herzl (1860-1904), the founder of modern Zionism, maintained that anti-Semitism is not an aberration, but a natural and completely understandable response by non-Jews to alien Jewish behavior and attitudes. The only solution, he argued, is for Jews to recognize reality and live in a separate state of their own."
>>
>>74417747
>"modern" zionism
Herzl was quite right, he wanted to form a Jewish state and keep his people contained there.
Modern Zionism involves expansion and ruling over other countries, notably over their """Greatest Ally™"'"
>>
>>74414553
KEK
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.