[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will Sanders' Supporters Vote for Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: untitled.png (78 KB, 261x193) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
78 KB, 261x193
I find it hard to believe that any real supporters of Bernie Sanders will vote for Trump in the final election. Are Pro-Bernie people so against Hillary that they'd turn to Trump in the final election? Thoughts?
>>
>>74410976
In the the West Virginia exit polls, almost half of people who voted Bernie said they would vote Trump if it was him versus Hillary.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/279430-nearly-half-of-sanders-voters-in-west-virginia-would-vote
>>
>>74410976
I believe they'll be more inclined to just not vote at all.
>>
A few will, but for the most part, no they will not. Expect the Bernie voter base to be de-energized and not vote for anyone in the general. Hillary will fail to win most of them over.
>>
>>74411165
>West Virginia

Fuck off.

>>74410976
For every sanders supporter who votes for Trump, there is a cruz/rubio/kasich supporter who votes for Clinton.

Not happening.
>>
>>74410976
I think it's a combination of some rage voting for Trump and others just not voting at all. I really doubt a significant portion of them will jump on to the Hillary train.
>>
>>74411306
Hillary should fire you, you're too obvious.
>>
50% will vote for Hillary
35% won't vote at all
15% will vote for Trump
>>
>>74411508

This tbqh. Might be some votes sent to the green party and the commies too.

Thing is, that 15 percent flop to trump may put him over the top.
>>
>>74411165
>West Virginia
>>
Sanders is the only candidate that is honestly president material.

Clinton is the most corrupt bitch on the planet. People are sick of the same goddamn rich immunity stories that Clinton is made of.

Fuck her thoroughly. She does not deserve any length of rope, just shoot her and her ideals.

When she steals the nomination, I'll vote Trump. No question.
>>
Bernie supporters are getting more and more upset. After Nevada and seeing Hillary's hired shills parading around the internet, there's no way she is making a clean break with his supporters.
>>
Nah. Bernie has taught them to hate millionaires and billionaires. They're going to write him in or vote green or libertarian.
>>
>>74410976
Sanders supporters like the underdog type so when Hillary appears to be cheating and above the rules, they will board the Trump train

They are cucks. If we make a Hillary cheating meme, they will jump board. It's simple
>>
They don't even have to flip. Bernie voters that just don't turn up is a win for Trump.
>>
>>74411826
>A FUCKING LEAF
>>
For me, it's not as much about morals of the candidate than it is about policy. Building a wall is a bad idea. Hillary isn't perfect, but she won't get us into more trouble than we can handle. If anything, die-hard Bernie supporters will just not vote.
>>
I hate Hillary enough to almost consider it but Trumpfags are just so cringeworthy I can't even bare myself to think about it
>>
>>74413455
Honestly tho would you rather be a based fag or a beta cuck?
>>
>>74413042
She WILL get America into more war.

What are her policies? Definitely tell us.
>>
>>74410976

Every single last Bernie supporter will instantly leap and cling onto Hillary's saggy old tits the SECOND Bernie drops out. By Nov 8, all his old supporters will be like "Bernie Who?"
>>
>>74410976
i would vote for trump before i vote for clinton.

i'll probably vote 3rd party, but I REALLY, REALLY fucking hate the clintons

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/05/18/morning_joe_panel_clintons_connection_to_billionaire_pedophile_jeffrey_epstein_will_blow_up_campaign.html
>>
>>74413042

>Building a wall is a bad idea.

Explain. List all the reasons it's a bad idea.
>>
>>74413042
>Building a wall is a bad idea
don't kid yourself, it already exists as a fence and was voted to be built, as well as increased border security, by sanders and hillary,
>>
File: DebbieWasserman&HillaryClinton.jpg (235 KB, 700x369) Image search: [Google]
DebbieWasserman&HillaryClinton.jpg
235 KB, 700x369
>>74411893

>When she steals the nomination

Never were truer words spoken.

Debbie "Clinton Cunt Licker" Wassermann and the DNC had the primaries rigged from day one. THEY decided years ago that Shillary was going to be the nom and rigged it so she would be. Bern never stood a chance, the deck was so stacked against him. It pisses me off so bad that Shillary is going to steal the nom. Just based Debbie Wasserman and the Clinton's past history the entire nomination process was unbiased and unfair.

Would love to know what the TRUE Kentucky results were. Supposedly Shillary beat Bern by 1800 votes. Don't believe that shit for a second.The DNC knew that is Shillary lost in Ketucky she would be fucked momentum-wise and image-wise, so the fixed the results for sure to give her a RAZOR thin "victory" for the media.

God, I had Shillary and her evil cronie, Wasserman.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.