[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is /pol/ full of hypocrites? >white female lusts after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8
File: 1463293671656.jpg (55 KB, 959x424) Image search: [Google]
1463293671656.jpg
55 KB, 959x424
Why is /pol/ full of hypocrites?

>white female lusts after black male
>"fucking coalburner destroying our lineage"

>white male lusts after asian female
>"they're redpilled too! m-muh honorary aryans!"

I guess racemixing is okay so long as YOU'RE the one mixing with the race that YOU want, right?
>>
>>74401623
Haven't seen a lot of people shilling for asian women lately
>>
File: stupid gook gets napalmed.jpg (51 KB, 720x659) Image search: [Google]
stupid gook gets napalmed.jpg
51 KB, 720x659
>>74401823
Just wait until a thread with a subject remotely related to women shows up. The yellow fever defense force rolls in like an airstrike in 'nam
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 640x640
>>74401623
but hapas can be cute

Awoo
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 640x640
>>74401915
Awoooooo
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 640x640
>>74401979
Awoowoowoo
>>
>>74401908
>it aint me starts playing
>>
File: image.jpg (192 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
192 KB, 640x640
>>74402027
>>
What do you expect from a website created so grown men could talk about cartoons.

FFS half of the memes around here are shitty references to asian cartoons.

Its like going to Stormfront and then suggesting that Jews might not be a right now problem and that you should prioritize. They will fly off the chain
>>
>>74401915
>>74401979
>>74402027
>>74402110
Disgusting. Kys my man
>>
The only reason i hate black men having kids at all is because half the time they bail out and dont raise them. Shit, ill be honest, one of my best friends is black, you would never be able to guess he was black just by hearing his voice. Not really into rap, just a normal suburban dude. EVEN HE knocked up two girls and now doesnt know wtf to do because he cant (and doesnt want to) raise them.
>>
>>74401623
Because Blacks have a lower average iq than whites, while Asians have a higher iq. That means mating with Asians is a way to get better genetics
>>
>>74401623
Asians are gross, dont know what you talking about.

There are some nice looking model ones but thats expect when there a billion of them, never seen a nice one in real life.
>>
Sexual selectivity isn't biologically expected of men. It is of women, because that's how it works in nature. Only 30% of men have decent sexual opportunities, and even they have less opportunities than a middling woman. All the woman has to do is choose a suitor, no work or self-improvement required, therefore, women race-mixing is looked down on more.
>>
>>74401623
Asians are honorary aryans.

Blacks are subhuman apes.

Next question?
>>
its simple, OP

the reason is that /pol/ is exactly one person
>>
>>74401623
Elliot > Sambo
>>
File: motivation.png (287 KB, 623x465) Image search: [Google]
motivation.png
287 KB, 623x465
>Be high value but socially inexperienced fucking white male
>This big titted asian girl in my class who dresses like a slut wants me to "get to know" me
>Have no intention of race mixing, but want the social experience

wew lad guess I'll string her along as far as possible without crossing the line
>>
How does one score an asian qt anyway? They mostly stick to themselves.
>>
File: Go out and make it happen.jpg (24 KB, 480x275) Image search: [Google]
Go out and make it happen.jpg
24 KB, 480x275
>>74403659
Same happened with me and a jigaboo.
>"I really like you anon"
>ignore her rest of day
>got angry and is trying bleach now.
>TFW she actually does it
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.