[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lol pole BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Capture.png (108 KB, 486x695) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
108 KB, 486x695
lol

pole BTFO
>>
I like how he completely ignored the second half of that image.
>>
>>74400142
Sounds like the kind of guy who would 360 and say the democrats should not be treated as a private organization due to all the power they hold
>>
How is refusal to serve certain customers a freedom of speak issue?
>>
>>74400384
Speech*
Goddamn autocorrect
>>
>>74400142
>They are a private company and can do what they want!
Nobody is disputing this... Only that they are pretending that they are not censoring opinions!

Also, you can object to something a company does and call them out for it regardless if it's illegal but simply because you find it morally objectionable. Why is this so hard for them to understand?
>>
>>74400142
he literally repeated the same point in the first part of the image, the picture never implied facebook was anything more than that
>>
>>74400142

Actually Facebook prides itself on the fact that over 30% of Americans use Facebook as their only source of news. They further promote the fact they are a news source by having entire departments and teams dedicated to curating the news section.
>>
File: 1463167793604.png (42 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
1463167793604.png
42 KB, 500x501
>>74400142
>pole
So many bait threads lately.
>>
>>74400142
Thats not the point. Its the fact that they try to lie about it and claim they dont censor or manipulate trends. I dont care that they do it, i just want everyone to know that they do it.
>>
File: Capture.png (14 KB, 516x118) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
14 KB, 516x118
>tfw your memes are "dangerous"
>>
>>74400384
Because the Christian bakery refused to decorate the gay couple's cake with a message that implied that the cake was in celebration of a gay wedding. That's why people like Patrick Stewart are saying it falls under free speech and are supporting the bakery's right to refuse to engage in speech that goes against its beliefs.
>>
>>74400845
fuck thats depressing
>>
these types of memes that expose liberal hypocrisy are powerful. they get to the heart of the matter
>>
>>74401405
u thinks thats depressing .At least u dont live in a country where more than 1/5 of the population is overweight
>>
that last guy is right in a way. Kikebook can#t be changed but other corporations get pressured by SJWs. It#s on us to pressure them even more to correspond to our wishes.
after all, we represent the human soul, not those libtards.
the world should be more like /pol/
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.