[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a Self-hating Mexican American Anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 14
File: mex.png (189 KB, 2000x1143) Image search: [Google]
mex.png
189 KB, 2000x1143
Ever had that itchy question you wanted to ask a spic? Want an honest answer? Ask here!
>>
Get out.
>>
>>74400117
You have to go back.
>>
>>74400117
What drives your retarded self hate?
>>
>>74400157
>>74400198
Questions and comments are two different things.
>>
can you vote?
>>
>>74400117
do you support mexico or america both or neither is a bitch answer and might as well not reply
>>
>>74400303

When are you planning on getting out?
>>
Should the U.S. treat Mexican illegals the same way Mexico treats Central American illegals?
>>
>>74400264
Growing up in with the Hispanic community. There is a lot of hypocrisy. It's funny how we hate racism towards our culture, yet at the same time we are pure racism behind closed doors. There is still a caste system in Mexico that is culturally enforced. The term for nigger is "prieto" which is associated with words along "most terrible ugly dirty person in the world". I really think mexicans use their culture as a way to self-victimize and nothing else. Its really dishonorable and selfish.
>>
>>74400117
Porque te odias a ti mismo? No seas un pendejo, odia tu governo o odia a la gente mas bruta.
>>
>>74400117
Go away pocho
>>
>>74400117
Literally why do you smell like corn tortillas?
>>
>>74400431
When Mexico gets their shit together and its safe and economical. Heaven knows im not helping that sorry country until then I will stay here and add to the economy with my soon pharmacy degree. I would love to return to the motherland, but desu I have no attachment to it other than that my parents were born there.
>>
>>74400366
yes i can vote, but i would rather not and just do political commentary. i would vote trump because he believes in practical solutions to real problems. I think hes very fair.
>>
File: kek.jpg (27 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
27 KB, 480x360
>>74400117
How easy is life for a mexican in the US?
>>
>>74400375
i support america. mexico can go fuck itself. the only things im keeping are the language and the food knowledge. it gets really tiring when other mexicans test me on my spanish and they look so surprised that a white mexican like me isnt ashamed of speaking spanish. yep thats a thing. there are many chicanos who do not speak spanish because their shit parents didnt think they would benefit or at least have some honor of their ancestors. like i said everything else about the culture can go to hell.
>>
>>74400511
yes
>>
>>74400558
For your honesty and red-pilled-ness you are welcome in my country at any time.

Now, can i get some ketchup?
>>
>>74400587
i dont hate myself. sorry but ive evolved beyond the point of mexicanism and chicanoism. i am mexican as my nationality but i have been blessed to defy alot of the stigmas. lookswise, intelligencewise, upbringing, etc.
>>
Eres un pendejo, you should keep your self hatred inside and not out, you should try to bring everybody else down with you because at the end of the day you are still a 5'6 manlet (well Idk about you but I am), there's no point in living life if you're not rich and attractive, the other day I saw a bunch of chads and stacies walking to some frathouse and happily imagined myself shooting them to death, I smile every time I see a mass shooting where chads and stacies end up dead, lifes not fair so why not make it unfair for those that have everything
>>
>>74400558
Let me see if I understand this shitpost, you think Mexicans are a hivemind who think alike?

Do you also believe this same hypocrisy isn't prevalent among whites, too?
>>
>>74400700
corn tortillas have a strong smell. most mexicans buy tortillas in bulk. some mexicans refrigerate them so they dont ferment from the atmospheric moisture as fast and give off that strong husky smell your familiar with. tl;dr keeping tortillas for longer than 1.5 weeks causes strong odor.
>>
>>74400887
real poor mexicans: sort of easy. they get handouts and no one expects them to amount to much. they also keep their jobs more than any other group. i have yet to see a plebiean mexican fired for incompetence.
somewhat educated: if you can fake it and wear a business suit, lots of businesses will hire u because u are a polished monkey that can put blocks in holes. they want you to represent diversity for their company. i think this is where the "tattooes in the workplace" meme comes in.
if your like me and you have real smarts, your parents make over 55k a year, your white: tough fucking luck you dont fit in with anyone and ur like a middle class american but without the grass roots to get you a career because of nepotism.
>>
>>74401071
yes here you go mistar gringo
>>
>>74401147

>>>/r9k/
>>
>>74401210
yes. but guess what paco. they are the ones winning with their beliefs. no because they dont discriminate against you paco they just want you to mow their lawns. go back to work slave.
>>
>>74401147
i actually shed a tear for you
>>
File: kike.jpg (57 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
kike.jpg
57 KB, 1280x720
>>74400117
Keep the questions rolling, I'm just getting started.
>>
File: 1462478392649.png (62 KB, 800x457) Image search: [Google]
1462478392649.png
62 KB, 800x457
>>74401080
Uh you fell for the beaner meme my friend. There are plenty of non-beaner Mexicans.
Mexicans will have their day again just you watch. If it can happen to the polish then it can happen to mexicans. Also you seem to forget that affluence is a platitude, most of Europe is seen as rich even though current economics dictates that they can't continue their projected growth while the developing nations are catching up.
>>
>>74401992
can't wait for the moment to capitalize on my nationality and be at the front of mexicos development. yep im gonna own a lot of slaves named maria and paco.
>>
>>74402152

There's no way you're Mexican, of so, get off /pol/.

For your safety.
>>
>>74402312
quieres que te hable espanol idiota? quieres que te doy todas las respuestas en espanol? Mire, no necesito usar un puto translador porque es mi lengua nativa, hamburguesa.
>>
>>74400117
What do you think has to happen so Mexico can improve?
>>
File: 1451104857799.jpg (48 KB, 720x438) Image search: [Google]
1451104857799.jpg
48 KB, 720x438
>>74402152
>enslaving your own people
>>
>>74402490
a wall. no more financial aide. sorry but the government is suppressing militias. the government can go fuck itself. if we are to deal with the cartels, mexico has to become independent: no more US money, no more corrupt drug money. I'm sure the cartels don't know how to run a country. Many of the people will suffer yes. But the newfound government will be independent of corrupt money. I hope.
>>
>>74402638
um yea, thats essentially what the caste system is. the whiter you are the more power you have in mexico. my entire family that still resides in mexico are all powerful business owners, politicians. im not afraid to point out its because theyre white.
>>
>>74402807
Is it true Mexico has a fuckton of unused land they can use for farming, etc. and alot of other resources that are valuable but no one does anything about it?
>>
>>74402880
Why do the brown mexicans think they're white?
>>
>>74400117
Are you a white mexican or one of those hybrid white-aztec mexicans?
>>
>>74403024
its no more developed than the united states land. its just every developed place looks shittier. but yes there is still land. theres plenty of land between cities. although there has been a rise in using land outside the cities for farm use.
>>
>>74403184
im a white mexican, my facial structure is nothing like an indian. aka beady eyes, flat lip philtrum, short stubby bone structure due to cultural diet, yada yada.
>>
>>74402880
Mexicans will eat you alive bro if you tried. You don't even need to create a caste system it already exists economically.
>>
>>74400117
Why do Mexicans have such a low IQ? Is it because they are depressed due to their small penis ?
>>
>>74403287
i just have to go on, provide jobs for inhumane wages. its not hard. stop acting like people dont want this.
>>
>>74400117
Are you planning to marry a white girl, hispanic, or something else?
>>
Mexicans aren't that bad. It could be a lot worse. Some Mexicans are awesome.
>>
>>74403138
i used to think this way too. and then idk i have been around poverty stricken communities. these people really do try to make the best out of their lives. so i ask myself? who is it hurting if they claim whiteness? and then i see myself as a real privileged bigot and i just cant shake thhe feeling of guilt. sorry pol i do have some empathy.
>>
File: 1459723877128.jpg (21 KB, 193x182) Image search: [Google]
1459723877128.jpg
21 KB, 193x182
>>74403300
>he hasnt seen the penis charts
>>
>>74403398
californian detected
>>
Mixed bean and white American here, AMA.

For simplicity:

1. I'm not Mexican, I'm Honduran/Puerto Rican

2. My dad is brown my mom is not (burn the coal pay the toll, etc etc)

3. I was raised in a white tradition household

4. I don't speak a word of spanish beyond hello

5. I live in New Hampshire

6. I voted Trump
>>
>>74400117
A post of mine from another thread OP.

What is the fucking deal with 1st generation Mexican Americans and acting like niggers? The parents don't act like loud, rude, shitbirds but the kids... holy fuck I hate their fucking kids.
>>
>>74403378
sorry im le gay 乄D
but i promise i will have children through a surrogate with a white woman most preferred actually only a white woman.
>>
>>74403300
It's because we're not gifted complimentary german lolis like those sandniggers in germany
>>
>>74403569
What is it like as a 1/2 bean 1/2 angel? How does each group treat you? Who do you prefer?
>>
>>74403285
Sounds nice, i really hope the country pulls through, overthrows their goverment and puts an end to the cartels. Think that would not only profit Mexico.
>>
>>74403569
how does it feel being black? also dont hijack my thread faggot
>>
>>74403577
>>74402955
Oops forgot to link post
>>
>>74403594
You know what, I'm alright with that. And don't have children.
>>
>>74403569
same senpai
>>
>>74403398
No sir. Florida
>>
>>74403577
i blame inner city kids trying to emulate the nigger culture they watch on tv. i didnt grow up on that stuff and i grew up in the country away from it all so im almost positive tv had alot to do with it.
>>
>>74403650
Pretty dull desu.

I got darkish skin from my dad, but white features from my mom.

Whites just kinda treat me like a white because I speak and act like one, and hispanics treat me as a race traitor due to me having no interest in their gangs.

Fuck Hispanics desu, they just cause trouble up here.

>>74403676
Wouldn't know, I haven't stolen anything or smoked a newport yet.
>>
>>74403537
this fuck california take ur cultural shithole to the bottom of the ocean
>>
>>74403860
ur culture is 50% black by blood i hope u know that. no. i WANT you to know that.
>>
>>74403667
same. thank you for your prayer.
>>
File: image.png (860 KB, 841x720) Image search: [Google]
image.png
860 KB, 841x720
>>74400117
I love these threads.

It's the perfect opportunity that Mexicans show their true colours and fight each other.

I just grab my popcorn and my jarritos and watch them slaughter each other over who is more ilegal.
>>
>>74400117
Do you love America, or are you loyal to Mexico?

Follow-up question: How do you feel about spics who come to America and wave a Mexican flag around?

How do you feel about racism in this country, for real? Are whites wired to hate people who are different, or is it a human attribute?
>>
>>74403987
My 'culture' is sitting up in a cabin in the woods with my guns and dogs. Nobody in my family so far has bred with blacks.
>>
>>74403860
>and hispanics treat me as a race traitor
I've seen them do this in TX. The hispanics who get good grades and speak english get treated like shit but they don't care they are hanging out with their white friends who isn't trying to pull them down like a crab in a barrel
>>
>>74404160
im so glad im on the legal white side feels really empowering
>>
>>74404160
CHICANOS > NIGGERTIER MEXICAN
>>
>>74404273
1. i love america. mexico has given me nothing.
2. "look at that confused retard he doesnt even know what hes fighting for"
3. i do think its wired. because race and culture are so closely related, like people attract like people its only natural. i have gone to school and college long enough to know the biggest group of friends are the ones who are divided by culture and race. it happens. and its ok. whats not ok i guess is legit discrimination when you apply to jobs and stuff everyone should get treated equally and not just the minorities. smart people, beautiful people are NOT a protected class and i have had experience where i have been too "overqualified" to be grilling chinese food. this is true racism.
>>
>>74403398
>t. a mexican
>>
>>74404313
pretty much my life growing up it hurt me alot how people would ostracize me out of my own culture group because i was getting good grades and i was in the honors classes with the other whites. life was so hard for me :(
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
10 KB, 320x180
Why do you hate yourself spic?
>>
>>74402471
Your spanish is broke as fuck kek
>>
>>74404950
because i couldnt be like them. i couldnt just choose to make my life easier, no i wanted to be better. my choices have caused me to suffer.
>>
>>74400117
how do Mexican people feel about half Mexican white boys? I've always felt as if my mom's side of the family hated me.
>>
>>74405011
actually i dont think you know how to speak proper spanish. ive been told i dont speak spanish in the native ghetto way: probably the way your familiar with. im sorry if my spanish isnt ghetto enough :(
>>
>>74401477
that last part is so fucking bullshit

There a ton of mexicans who basically get handed amazing jobs because of Muh Diversity.
>>
>>74405096
i guess it depends on your looks. if you look more mexican than white then they will treat you like one of their own as long as you know spanish. if your too white, you will be resented and this is only natural to feel it because its probably true.
>>
>>74400117
Are you married to a white woman?
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1094x946) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1094x946
>>74404404
>>74404532

Being on an easy life, fleeing the country due "muh hard life" does not make you better than us; rather than that, it makes you both look like easy life seekers.

You are not better than refugees invading from the middle east to Europe.

Real Mexicans stay here to fuck their lives over their loved ones.
Real Mexicans never complain and always work for their interests, but above all, their right to live.

Just, no.
Don't state that you are better than us, the real Mexican people staying here.

You both aren't Mexican anymore, just some bastard babies who neither Mexico nor USA wants you.
>>
>>74405030

What are you talking about familia? I cant read minds. You cant be like Mexicans or you cant be like Americans?
>>
>>74405254
My family always tells me that I look white, but Hispanic people always try to speak to me in Spanish before English, so it's pretty confusing :/
>>
>>74405212
but its because its obvious they come from a low economic background. they make it obvious they are an ethnic group. they speak spanglish for crying out loud. thats so ghetto. id be embarrased to speak like that around white people. its what these companies WANT to see and in my rare case i dont exhibit anything they want. If i were to walk in to a multi culti center at university, they would ask me two questions how long have your family been doing farm work and how much english classes have u taken?? ZERO ZERO ZERO ZERO its not just because u look a certain way, its not enough.
>>
>>74405447
they are saying behind ur back u are a race traitor because u dont know spanish and they are laughing at you
>>
>>74405387
i hate myself because i knew if i rejected my culture i would only find more pain than happiness. being ostracized from your own culture isnt fun. i wish i was a pleb and was just happy with acting like a chicano, but no i didnt like it. i just HAD to try to act white. alot of people just resent you for trying to be perfect
>>
>>74405344
>>74403594
>>
>>74401147
Jesus you need a hug
>>
>>74405122
Ha, who the fuck uses the word "translador" in spanish instead of "traductor" and makes so many grammatical mistakes? Only a subhuman ghetto dweller like you
>>
File: Victoriano_Ramirez[1].jpg (72 KB, 227x393) Image search: [Google]
Victoriano_Ramirez[1].jpg
72 KB, 227x393
>>74405372
>Real Mexicans stay here to fuck their lives over their loved ones

Fuck you, my grandpa was framed for murder by some cartel fucks, he had no choice but to leave with his family.

t. relative of "El Catorse"
>>
>>74405372
well good. i hope that attitude fixes your country. unlike you i can admit mexico is truly shit and is worth no ones time. America is my country now i am a citizen, i want to help it, i want to give my worth to it. refugees dont feel this way. Fuck mexico.
>>
>>74406011
i had to teach spanish to myself. most of the words i use is bastardized here in america by the chicanos. TRAIME UN TRINCHE! ESTA GRANDE ESA TROCKA! USE EL PRINTEERE PARA SACAR COPIAS! its tenedor its camioneta its imprimidora. get triggered spic.
>>
>>74406305
impresora* jesus christ u never use sophisticated words in the spanish language. its so rare. my bad
>>
>>74406305
Sorry to heard that you grew in a ghetto, just accept what you are my fellow beaner, keep improving your spanish, get a RAE dictionary at least
>>
File: hold ayy lmao back.jpg (43 KB, 592x448) Image search: [Google]
hold ayy lmao back.jpg
43 KB, 592x448
>tfw Mother's side of the family is from mexico
>tfw they all came here legally
>tfw Bernie and Shillary love illegals and want to reward them for their criminal behavior
>tfw my deceased grandfather's, who brought all of them here legally, hard work is completely meaningless if Shillary or Hernie become president
>tfw Hate Illegal mexicans with a passion
>tfw all my liberal friends, who live in safe white neighborhoods, are totally okay with illegal immigration
>>
File: 342513463564.jpg.jpg (87 KB, 780x652) Image search: [Google]
342513463564.jpg.jpg
87 KB, 780x652
>>74407042
im just going to explain this to you once becuase my online reputation must not be tarnished. i lived out in the country in a nice big farm house away from the inner city ghettos. my parents made 55k a year on average. the median income in our town is 13.4 k per capita. thats really poor. yes i guess u can say i lived NEAR a ghetto. But like every town, there are rich people. I did just happen to be one of them :) my spanish was never formally taught to me by my parents, so I had to teach myself. I'm not perfect, but I can speak it properly. I do error on some words every once in a while and I do get embarrassed for it. Eat shit.
>>
Don't you hate it when us Spaniards who don't have black hair or dark brown nigger eyes end up being grouped as non-white?
>>
>>74407935
yes but i dont blame them. the group they categorize us in is Latin/hispanic. Mixed breeds. That includes the breeds used for mixing. I wish someone would sort this whole ethnicity/race thing out for latinos/hispanics because its a fucking mess. I think they dont want to because alot of people dont want to be considered pure aztec and will claim a little bit of european ancestry. Alot of it will also have to be based on genetic testing, so maybe in the future we can sort people without it being dehumanizing. im pretty sure im over 80% white because i have colored eyes and pink nipples i cannot however digest lactose as well as whites can.
>>
>>74408395
I've seen blondes deny they were white, and nigger indios beg for the title of whiteness.
>>
>>74407515
Good for you, thanks for sharing useless information also stop being pathetic for caring a lot about "online reputation" in /pol/ kek. Stay safe kiddo
>>
>>74400157
Fuck no, keep your chicano filth in Murica'
We want no fucking malinchistas.
>>
>>74400117
Stay in America, we don't want you.
>>
>>74408502
and a simple genetic test will let them see the truth
>>
File: shut the fuck up.jpg (23 KB, 604x339) Image search: [Google]
shut the fuck up.jpg
23 KB, 604x339
>>74408506
ur retarded.
>>
>>74408759
only questions please also when was it made clear i want to go back?
>>
>>74408759
Paco, you should be building that wall instead of being butthurt that all your people want to live with us.
>>
>>74408940
My bad if i offended you, you should keep your promise of stop replying me, now your brain is exhausted and the best thing you can write is "ur retarded", nice job spic
>>
>>74409555
Blacks should build it. Make em do something in their worthless lives.
>>
>>74410096
This.
>>
File: really.jpg (35 KB, 500x463) Image search: [Google]
really.jpg
35 KB, 500x463
>>74409762
citation needed
Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.