[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spanking Children is Aryan Discipline.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 25
File: spanking.jpg (13 KB, 300x224) Image search: [Google]
spanking.jpg
13 KB, 300x224
>Teaches respect and consequences
>Builds high moral character
>Makes young boys stronger and more honorable
>Makes young girls quieter and more reserved

And best of all:

>Flies in the face of the cultural marxist kikes that want to ban spanking to subvert the family unit and make kids respect the State more than their parents

Is there anything more redpilled than swatting your kids when they act like little niggers and teach them Aryan discipline?
>>
I have to agree, as long as its structured punishment and not empty threats or outright beating your children I think its acceptable.

Its more about shame and appreciating the negative consequences of your behavior as well as instilling respecting the hierarchy to your parents.

Ironic how in an age where spanking your kids is very unpopular with white people, those same kids are more disrespectful and abusive to their parents than ever before.

Also I do the opposite of what Jews want.
>>
>>74395237
Is this going to be a daily thing? Like you're going to be making this thread everyday?
>>
Asians do it; only the West is too cucked to spank their kids
>>
Is spanking a serious punishment? It always seemed kind of silly to me. I grew up with physical punishment involving a smack upside the back of my head or in the face for serious offenses.
>>
>>74396430
Is that why those people are so socially inept?
>>
>>74395930

>Ironic how in an age where spanking your kids is very unpopular with white people, those same kids are more disrespectful and abusive to their parents than ever before.

Exactly.

>Also I do the opposite of what Jews want.

EXACTLY.

>Is this going to be a daily thing? Like you're going to be making this thread everyday?

Spanking children again is one of if not THE most important parental technique that's been neglected for 30 years and look where it's gotten us.

The marxist kikes want spanking outlawed because it makes children disrespect their parents and worship State power of the Police and the Government instead of the authority of the Father and Mother.

Only filthy fucking kikes from academia and shifty eceleb jew shitheads like Stefan Molyneux who hates the traditional family unit would ever order people to stop spanking.

White people need to Make Parenting Great Again and start spanking their children when they act like niggers.
>>
>>74395237
>Teaches respect and consequences
Proof?

>Builds high moral character
What? No.

>Makes young boys stronger and more honorable
Dude.

>Makes young girls quieter and more reserved
Stop.

No sources? Check
No proof? Check
No arguments? Check
Including cultural marxism buzzwords to get the thread /pol/ approved? Check

Fucking A+++ / would shitpost again sen-pay
>>
>>74395237
AWH MUH GAWD, DIS IS CHILLREN ABOOSE. UR GOIN 2 JAIL, ASSHOL
>>
>>74396634
Who even knows anyone who wasn't spanked? Being spanked is almost universal.
>>
>>74396578
Don't be so hard on yourself, Chang. Most of you guys are pretty cool. (I went to a private high school with a lot of Asians)
>>
>>74396634

>>Teaches respect and consequences
>Proof?

Tens of thousands of years of human social evolution.

>>Builds high moral character
>What? No.

What? Yes, yes it does. When you spank your child judiciously when it's deserved you instill in them the ability to make moral judgements about risk vs. reward and discipline vs. desire.

>Dude. Stop.

No, fuck you faggot.
>>
>>74395237
Getting rid of spanking is probably why children in western nations are less respectful to their parents than children coming from nations in the Asia. Especially India and China where parents would beat their kids if they do the kind of stupid shit kids in the USA tend to do.
>>
>>74396634
Vdb go away
>>
>>74396626
I mean, I'm not complaining, these threads are nice. You should post more pictures though.
Have you seen Coat of Many Colors (the TV movie)? There's a scene where Dolly gets swatted at school and I was ready to see Alyvia simulating being swatted but they didn't show it. It was so disappointing.
>>
>>74396973

>Getting rid of spanking is probably why children in western nations are less respectful to their parents

Absolutely, that's exactly it.

As soon as parents stopped spanking this country went to shit.

Same story in the EU where spanking is ILLEGAL, and look at their kids: complete fucking cuck faggots and filthy niggerfucking sluts with no respect for traditional values of making healthy families and carrying on their race and culture.

Anti-spanking = anti-white.
>>
>>74397214

Don't be a pervert, pervert.

This is about making children into upstanding, honorable adults who carry on the legacy of their race and culture.
>>
>>74396309

Sorry, this was meant for you:

>Is this going to be a daily thing? Like you're going to be making this thread everyday?

Spanking children again is one of if not THE most important parental technique that's been neglected for 30 years and look where it's gotten us.

The marxist kikes want spanking outlawed because it makes children disrespect their parents and worship State power of the Police and the Government instead of the authority of the Father and Mother.

Only filthy fucking kikes from academia and shifty eceleb jew shitheads like Stefan Molyneux who hates the traditional family unit would ever order people to stop spanking.

White people need to Make Parenting Great Again and start spanking their children when they act like niggers.
>>
>>74397967
Doesn't mean it can't be fun too. So, you're saying you wouldn't get any enjoyment from smacking your daughter's soft little butt? Her little squealing and whining and squirming wouldn't turn you on?
>Don't be a pervert, pervert
Why not? We're talking about smacking girls' butts here. It might be discipline but it's still pretty perverted.
>>74398092
Yeah, I understood that, it's why I replied as if you had quoted properly.
>>
>>74398357

>thinking acting like a weirdo pervert will make people anti-spanking
>t. Stefan Molyneux

Go back to youtube, faggot.
>>
>>74395237
Corporal punishment is important because it's the only thing that works early on. You cannot talk to a child, cannot reason with a child; they are monkey-see monkey-do and when they are not copying adults, they are pushing limits to find the boundaries. Parents must set those boundaries with hard limits and real, physical consequences.

Once the child becomes older (late and post-puberty), their mental faculties have progressed enough that you can speak and reason with them instead of delivering a physical punishment.

It's not about "hitting" kids, or "abuse", or any other silly sentimental crap. It's about instilling discipline and respect into a mind that is immature yet screaming and reaching out for structure.

Literally everyone I know who was spanked etc. says the same thing: "Yeah I hated getting my ass beat by my parents, but it made me a better person. It was the only way I really learned back then."
>>
>>74398869
I'm not Stefan and I'm not anti-spanking. Spanking is good, I've been saying it in all these threads. But slapping your daughter's bottom isn't an asexual activity like you're trying to say.
>>
>>74395237

I spank my girlfriend all the time. It doesn't make her "quieter and more reserved", it just makes her wet.
>>
>>74399247

>It's not about "hitting" kids, or "abuse", or any other silly sentimental crap. It's about instilling discipline and respect into a mind that is immature yet screaming and reaching out for structure.

This guy gets it completely.

>>74399451
>>74399482

You're both anti-spanking fucking faggots trying to paint spankers as sexual perverts.

Kill yourselves and slink back to the Free Domain Radio forums and touch your buttholes in private.
>>
>>74398092
You're kid is going to hang himself by his belt in his closet. You will find him with no suicide note. Have a great rest of your life with no posterity.
>>
>>74395237
I'm not against physical punishment but kids shouldn't be punished in a way that causes sexual arousal
>>
>>74395237
dont be a fucking nig. nigs beat their children. theres also tons of negative effects. if you ever hit your child youre a fucking loser
>>
File: cultural marxism feminism.jpg (67 KB, 802x519) Image search: [Google]
cultural marxism feminism.jpg
67 KB, 802x519
>>74395237
Daily reminder that cultural marxists end goal is to destroy the family unit at all costs.

You are doing gods work anon, keep it up!
>>
What's with all the spanking threads?
Sure, go ahead. Being Arian,your kids should have a far too high I anyway, so youll need to lower it by spanking them.
It's almost like doing them a favor.
>>
>>74401078
Low IQ individuals are more inclined towards child abuse. So if his kids end up with mental issues, and fiending for any source of dopamine they can get, from sex, drugs, and gambling, then it really does not matter because OP's genetic line, which we can assume is one of low intelligence, is not of importance. If OP wants a nigger family then he is on the perfect track. He will probably be perplexed, wondering why his kids hate him, why some of them committed suicide, why others are alcoholics and drug addicts. OP is going to be living a hell. So it's up for you to decide, will abusing your children lead to a more disciplined and virtuous life for you and your children? Or should you use other means to train your kids. You decide your destiny, and your children's outcome as well.
>>
>>74400165
>You're both anti-spanking fucking faggots
No, I'm not. I've been posting in all these spanking threads extolling the virtues of spanking.
>>
>>74395237
It probably came from black maids hitting the children because they had no idea how to explain what the children were doing wrong.
>>
File: tumblr_mtv96jGDhE1suzvb1o1_500.jpg (195 KB, 500x727) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mtv96jGDhE1suzvb1o1_500.jpg
195 KB, 500x727
Every girl deserves a hard weekly spanking to keep them obedient and submissive like they should be.
>>
>>74395237
south american countries still approve of spanking and look how they are
>>
>>74401848
OP seems to think that telling kids what they are doing wrong, and telling them how to do such a thing correctly, is an inferior form of education for a kid. In OP's mind spanking somehow gets that fundamental idea into their head. If a kid does not know how to do right, should you teach the kid with words and ideas? OP thinks instead that you should spank the kid. He is mad.
>>
>it's a disguised pedophilia thread
>>
File: GetImage.jpg (202 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
GetImage.jpg
202 KB, 768x1024
>>74402244
Nothing pedo about giving a disobedient girl a good hard spanking to make her a better human being.
>>
File: spanking lowers IQ.jpg (23 KB, 362x360) Image search: [Google]
spanking lowers IQ.jpg
23 KB, 362x360
>>74395237

Threadly reminder it lowers your child's IQ and closer to being a nigger.
>>
>>74395237

>i dont know how to talk to my children because im not educated enough to be a dad/mom
>sex is what makes a dad/mom

stay pleb, just dont get mad when blacks think with the same mentality
because your both the same type of animal, instinct and nature, rather then logic and nurture
>>
>>74395237

Public executions did a far better job.

Nothing keeps you in line like the fear of the gallows or beheaders block.
>>
>>74402469
>>74402498
Excellent, I think OP got a bit of a spanking of his own in this thread. heh
>>
>>74396821
You faggot. It teaches sexual degeneracy, shame and sex connections and if anything is the fuel used to burn by Marxists.

Spanking is literally the cotton used to light the fire of anti repression movements like the Jews spear head.

You are a moron
>>
>>74395237

>swatting your kids when they act like little niggers and teach them Aryan discipline?
You're thinking of public decency
>>
I'm going to disagree with all and say I don't agree with it except in the worst cicrumstances.

If your kid is doing something that is dangerous and you need to hit home it is fucking stupid then fair enough, but else where it's shit parenting. And there plenty of fucked up people doing it who cross into border-pycho territory.

The problem I spot with most bad parents is they are absolute pushovers, from an early age yielding to the kid if they cry and scream for long enough. Hitting the kid when frustration hits boiling point is just a result and doesn't address the cause.

You don't have to be violent to be assertive, but stupid people tend to be inclined that way.
>>
I fail to see the link.
>>
This is a one of those Jewish tricks.

Hit your kids, make them more sexual by to using their privates and lower their iq.

This is ACTUAL subversion /pol/ look at it. See how they use memes and try to convince you to do things b/c it is pro white, and not just a logical thing.

This is a sexual and iq lowering practice that the world is better off without.

You the fact that you a duck off huge human and can threat a child with out grouping by time outs and threatening the removal of love by using those time outs hard. Kids don't know you love them near conditionally b/c they are yours.

You have so much authority with children you don't need to be a weirdo and touch children and lower their iq by hitting them. Instruct your children slowly about the power of self discipline and words and logic by using time outs, and out grouping when they are very young under five so they know what it is like to live I a world without family and order.

Violence is for plebs, and deviants.
>>
>>74402498
I bet you are like 180cm 21kg and think you're a genius
>>
>>74403167
If you have a low IQ, especially a low verbal IQ, then are you not going to have trouble negotiating with your kids? Or are you not going to have trouble explaining certain lessons to them? I think that is exactly the reason why people with lower IQ's prefer simply beating their children as their form of education instead of bothering to actually talk to the child as they are incapable due to low IQ.
>>
>>74402469
I don't think so. I think niggers are just more likely to spank children which is why the cognitive ability is lower for spanked children -- niggers are just dumber people.
>>
>>74402244
So? Do you think it's bad to like little girls?
>>74401954
Now you know how a thread like this be, posting pictures. Take a note, OP, for next time.
>>
>>74403444

wow are you a wizard?
>>
>>74396626
I think its important to be entirely dispassionate about the spanking though, it needs to be very calm and sombre like a gallows walk. The parent needs to give the aura of "I love you, but this is what happens when you break the rules". It needs to be divorced of emotion and simply a matter of due process.

If you violently shriek and tear at your kids hair in the heat of the moment you create low-time preference niggers prone to emotional outbursts of violence.

Like most things in life there is a wrong way and a white way.
>>
>>74403511
Typically they use twin studies to address this, and yet even with twin studies the results are the same. These are studies that have been going on for decades and which show no positive benefits and a list of negative effects such as lower IQ, depression, aggression, etc.

Basically, if you want whites to start acting like niggers, a good way to start would be to convince all white people to start spanking their children.

What is OP's motive? Ideological alt right teenager? Or does he have more subversive motives?
>>
>>74401078

>theres also tons of negative effects.

No there isn't. Spanking is not beating. Spankings have no detrimental effects, only positive effects.

>>74401105

Yep.

Anti-Spanking == Anti-White.

>>74401557

>Low IQ individuals are more inclined towards child abuse.

Spanking is not child abuse.

>>74401848

>Black maids are a thing for all of human history.

K m8, love your version of history.

>>74402168

>OP seems to think

I think you're an anti-spanking marxist faggot who wants the family unit destroyed so families can be controlled.

I think you don't understand that spanking is a last resort punishment meant to keep kids in line and promote all the beneficial behaviors that a parent commands.

>>74402469

This is an invalid study that doesn't even have a statistically significant result, even with the manipulated data.

>>74402944

> It teaches sexual degeneracy, shame and sex connections

Only in your pedophile mind.

Fucking kill yourself.

>>74403441

>Hit your kids, make them more sexual by to using their privates and lower their iq.

This is literally the most Jewish conception of corporal punishment I've ever read.

Kill yourself, kike.

>>74403487

>Kids are not the problem, parents are! If your kids can't comprehend your instructions, you must have a low verbal IQ!

This is how fucking stupid you are, and it proves you've never been a parent.

Children are not always capable of understanding or obeying verbal communication, and also actively REFUSE to cooperate with verbal or coercive parenting methods.

You're a brainwashed idiot.

>>74403511

>niggers are just dumber people.

Pretty much.

Niggers don't practice CORPORAL DISCIPINE, they just lash out with physical violence. These Free Domain Radio faggots have literally no arguments whatsoever, they're brainwashed cultists.
>>
you should never hit your children
>>
File: 1410069293238.gif (458 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1410069293238.gif
458 KB, 250x250
>>74395237
>kid so stupid they don't respond to anything but violence
Gee I wonder where a child gets their genetic characteris... oh wait. I think you know what you need to do.
>>
>>74396821
>builds moral character
builds an aversion to spanking
>had abusive parents who "spanked" frequently
>can't respect authority
>>
>>74404036

Typically they use twin studies to address this

There has never been a twin study regarding spanking you fucking shit for brains.

>These are studies that have been going on for decades

No, there have never been any ongoing longitudinal studies regarding spanking that controlled for confounding variables because that's literally impossible.

> lower IQ, depression, aggression, etc.

None of which have ever been conclusively or even statistically proven to be the result of spanking.

Never.

Not a single study.

>Basically, if you want whites to start acting like niggers, a good way to start would be to convince all white people to start spanking their children.

Nah you fucking cult faggot from Free Domain Radio, spanking white children is how to STOP them from becoming niggers.

In the last 30 years as spanking became less and less popular, children have becoming the most unruly, self-entitled, niggerish, disrespectful, cucked, slutty little pieces of shit on earth.

Why?

Because of fucking retarded faggot pieces of shit like you that open your gaping brainwashed assholes for Jewish cocks like Stefan Molyneux who advocate for "peaceful parenting" AKA "let your children control your life and be spoiled little shits.
>>
File: spanking-study-3.jpg (1 MB, 1157x1729) Image search: [Google]
spanking-study-3.jpg
1 MB, 1157x1729
As someone who grew up being beaten for the most trivial shit I can tell you any kind of physical punishment leads to resentment.
From the kids perspective you are a giant with unlimited power. It will ask itself why you have to beat such a physically inferior creature to get a point across.

I urge every one of you to not beat your child. There is no empirical data showing that spanking is more effective than negative punishment/ positive reward.
OP is full of shit, his mind is filled with contrary opinions. He will see everything in our society as a flaw brought to us by Jews.

If spanking children was popular in the West OP would argue that the Jews promote hitting children to to drive a wedge between white child and white parent.
>>
>>74404044
>When he's trying to reply to all the arguments in the thread and he half-ass addresses all of them and they still stand and he just looks like a scatterbrained idiot

I'm glad your genetic line will be crushed.
>>
>>74404239
Any anecdotal arguments are irrelevant. There are retards who advocate violence against their own children who had violence used against them as children, and there are people who got beaten as kids who think it's a horrid practice.
>>
>>74404224

>le corporal punishment is le black people acts

Nigger, you ever fucking hear about Prussia?

Fucking kill yourself, faggot.

>>74404432

>As someone who grew up being beaten for the most trivial shit I can tell you any kind of physical punishment leads to resentment.

>WAAAA, WAAAA, I HATE MY DADDY FOR BEING SO MEAN, PLEASE HELP ME MAMA MERKEL!

>>74404456

Not an argument.
>>
>>74404224
>tripfag
>suggests "reasoning" with literal children

Checks out. "If I just explain to little pepe why it hurts mummies heart when he smears poopoo on the couch he'll stop, eventually."
>>
>>74404432
Your dad should have beaten you harder faggot
>>
File: 1460261028004.jpg (34 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1460261028004.jpg
34 KB, 400x400
>>74404545
I'm not sure I'm the one who should be offing himself, Tyrone.
Don't you have a hood to attend to?
>>
File: 1409557779378.png (373 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
1409557779378.png
373 KB, 1000x666
>>74404569
Worked on me better than being beaten ever did, so obviously in some cases it works. But then again I'm not a genetic dead-end like you likely are ;)
>>
>>74404661

>le corporal punishment is le black people meme
>muh smug face

Why hello there Something Awful, how's your SRS and HRT going?

Looking forward to your inevitable suicide yet?

Good.

Thanks for stopping by.
>>
>>74395237
I've never been hit by my parents ever, and I turned out just fine.
>>
>>74404812

>le IQ gap
>so smart me
>corporal discipline = niggers
>le laughing meme
>much smarter than anon
>me
>>
>>74404943
But you're on Storefront you fucking nazi
>>
File: 1454830753125.jpg (42 KB, 352x363) Image search: [Google]
1454830753125.jpg
42 KB, 352x363
>>74404958
>>74404818
Keep posting senpai. I didn't expect this thread would yield such golden nuggets of genius argumentation as you're dishing out in every post.
>>
>>74405114

Not an argument.
>>
>>74405000
Please do elaborate, I'm not sure I understand your point.
>>
>>74404044
>No there isn't. Spanking is not beating. Spankings have no detrimental effects, only positive effects.

Source?

>Yep.

>Anti-Spanking == Anti-White.

not an argument

>Spanking is not child abuse.

semantics, but these studies are addressing spanking

>K m8, love your version of history.

Not an argument

>I think you don't understand that spanking is a last resort punishment meant to keep kids in line and promote all the beneficial behaviors that a parent commands.

To which the studies that address spanking are speaking of. Do you think they are referring to another form of spanking?

>This is an invalid study that doesn't even have a statistically significant result, even with the manipulated data.

Source for why that study is invalid?

>Only in your pedophile mind.

It does effect sexual development, and not only in the mind of pedophiles. Not really an argument.

>Niggers don't practice CORPORAL DISCIPINE, they just lash out with physical violence.

They have a lower average IQ which accounts for more social ills such as spanking.
>>
>>74404382
>No! that study doesn't exist! you're lying

Find them yourself on google you imbecile

http://www.cmaj.ca/content/early/2012/02/06/cmaj.101314.full.pdf+html
>>
File: 1434471308530.jpg (58 KB, 582x582) Image search: [Google]
1434471308530.jpg
58 KB, 582x582
>>74405157
Of course not. How could I *ever* respond to such sublime arguments as
>le greentext
and unknown acronyms?
>>
>>74404545
>Nigger, you ever fucking hear about Prussia?

not an argument

>>WAAAA, WAAAA, I HATE MY DADDY FOR BEING SO MEAN, PLEASE HELP ME MAMA MERKEL!

not an argument

>Not an argument.

You're just mad dude.
>>
>>74405299

Show me in the fulltext where they controlled for SES, race, single or two parent household, diet and lifestyle, performance of peer groups in the same scholastic cohort who had also been followed.

You can't.

Because not a single study ever done on spanking has ever, EVER accounting for confounding factors in anything but the simplest regard.
>>
>>74405499

None of these are arguments.

You're just Stefanposting now. Which is fine.

Stefan never makes any arguments either, just regurgitates other people's bad arguments badly.
>>
File: im-projecting.jpg (95 KB, 486x330) Image search: [Google]
im-projecting.jpg
95 KB, 486x330
>>74400165
>Kill yourselves and slink back to the Free Domain Radio forums and touch your buttholes in private.
>>
Blah blah blah no research blah blah blah

Everyone on this thread is a retard with no actual argument. Only reply to this post if you follow it up with peer reviewed research.
>>
>>74405735
You simply deny the arguments people make, just the same as people attempt to deny heritibility of intelligence, saying that the studies do not account for all factors, and other such excuses. An excuse to not believe what they don't want to believe, in this case that IQ is genetic and blacks have a lower average IQ because of this.

Know this, physicians tell parents otherwise. Most people are not spanking their children anymore, you are just wasting your time.
>>
>>74405632

>Show me in the fulltext where they controlled for

>SES
>race
>single or two parent household
>diet
>lifestyle performance of peer groups in the same scholastic cohort who had also been followed

These anti-spanking faggots will literally never, never be able to produce a valid study.

Ever.
>>
File: talking about anything.jpg (42 KB, 599x461) Image search: [Google]
talking about anything.jpg
42 KB, 599x461
>>74406355
And only you or the people you like or trust get to qualify who counts as credible, of course.
>>
>>74406430

>You simply deny the arguments people make

They haven't made any arguments. Can't deny what doesn't exist.

>IQ is genetic and blacks have a lower average IQ because of this.

Yes, but this is universally true while controlling for literally every possible factor, regardless of if it's genetics or environment, but most importantly they've proven it's genetics not just by IQ tests, but a plethora of other factors, like SNP analysis.

You're making a false equivalency because you're a fucking retard and don't understand how to make an actual argument.

>Most people are not spanking their children anymore

Which is why SJW special snowflakes are so prevalent and why employers fucking despise millennials more than anyone else.

Anti-Spanking leads to piece of shit children.
>>
>>74406689
>You're making a false equivalency because you're a fucking retard and don't understand how to make an actual argument.

So in your mind, if you call my comparison a "false equivalency" that makes your argument about spanking correct. I am comparing two groups of people who like to deny statistical evidence. I find it sometimes very interesting how many different ways a worm can worm his way out of addressing a study.

>Which is why SJW special snowflakes are so prevalent and why employers fucking despise millennials more than anyone else.

Sounds like an assumption to me. First of all an assumption that we are just littered with so many SJW types, I mean they are EVERYWHERE right? I don't think so. And second of all that their existence is somehow correlated to the fact that people stopped spanking is just an assumption.
>>
File: 1433925963087.png (77 KB, 292x292) Image search: [Google]
1433925963087.png
77 KB, 292x292
>>74406689
>violence against one's children is morally objectionable
>"lel not an argument xD"
Le smug anime girl image.bitmap.
>>
>>74406972

>So in your mind, if you call my comparison a "false equivalency" that makes your argument about spanking correct.

You're making a false equivalency yet again.

Not an argument.

>I find it sometimes very interesting how many different ways a worm can worm his way out of addressing a study.

You haven't posted a valid study.

Show me a study that proves that spanking is what causes "harm."

Then prove the causal mechanism.

You can't.

Because you have no arguments.

>I mean they are EVERYWHERE right?

They're everywhere that parents don't spank regularly.

There are no SJWs out in the country. They're all from middle and upper middle class suburbanite shitheads.

Just like you.

>>74407093

>le spanking is assault
>I'm like literally le enlightened homosex

Spanking isn't violence you fucking retard, it's discipline.
>>
File: laughinganimegirls#80.gif (1 MB, 200x113) Image search: [Google]
laughinganimegirls#80.gif
1 MB, 200x113
>>74407341
>Spanking isn't violence
>>
>>74407341
It's not a false equivalency as I am comparing you with a group of people who, for the motive of not wanting to believe what a study has shown, tries to discredit the study itself. If there is real reason that a study is invalid then of course you would not cite it. Anyways, comparing two things is not to say that something is equal. if I said that a cat is like a dog, because they are both soft, furry, and walk on four legs, then that is true. They are alike in such a manner. However, if I were then to say, so that's why a cat is the same as a dog, then I would be putting the equal sign into the equation, and that would be invalid. Maybe instead you should say that I was doing a false comparison because that would have at least semantically made sense.
>>
>>74407413

Do you know how I know you're gay?

>>74407880

>If there is real reason that a study is invalid then of course you would not cite it.

I already did.
>>
File: faggot.gif (4 MB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
faggot.gif
4 MB, 600x338
>>74408601
Do you know how I know you're a retard?

https://www.google.com/search?q=violence&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
>>
>>74408601
i think this thread is out of steam now.
>>
>>74408763
Pretty much this, intelligence has great effect on a man's temperament. This guy is like your fat beer belly uncle, just stay away.
>>
>>74404044
You're denying basic biology? Increasing blood flow to the butt will stimulate the genitals. End yourself, pedo
>>
>>74408763

>behavior involving physical force intended to hurt, damage, or kill someone or something.

>Violence is defined by the World Health Organization as "the intentional use of physical force or power, threatened or actual, against oneself, another person, or against a group or community, which either results in or has a high likelihood of resulting in injury, death, psychological harm, maldevelopment, or deprivation"

None of these describe spanking.
>>
>>74408763
Idk anon, this is the sole post I read by you and I can already tell you are a raging faggot
>>
>>74409018
If spanking does not hurt then how is it a punishment?
>>
File: kvoteanonymous2016.jpg (92 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
kvoteanonymous2016.jpg
92 KB, 500x500
>>74395237
spanking don't do shit and most people take it too far.
>>
File: 1373852408306.jpg (38 KB, 480x272) Image search: [Google]
1373852408306.jpg
38 KB, 480x272
>>74409018
>behavior involving physical force intended to hurt, damage, or kill someone or something
>physical force intended to hurt
>spanking
>not intended to hurt

So this...
Is the power...
Of retards who want to beat their own children...
Woah...
>>
>>74395930
>>74396626
Funny how on a board full of people who regularly jack off to fantasies about having a showdown with the federal government the same people are totally for instilling a sense of obedience through violence when it comes to raising children.
>>
>>74409211

>I don't have kids, tell me what parenting is like

Spankings are more about embarrassment than pain, you fucking poopdick shithead.

If a spanking is physically painful for a child the next day, especially if there are bruises or lacerations, then that child wasn't just spanked, they were beaten.

Spankings at most cause light redness and and pain will dissipate in a matter of hours to minutes.

It's not violence you fucking pussy bitch faggot, it's discipline.

You're such a fucking faggot, that if I made my son do all the yardwork my property requires and his feet and legs and back were so sore he could barely lift a saddle the next day, you'd say he suffered violence.

You. Are. A. Fucking. Homo.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>74409374

You should have been beaten as a hild, that much is clear.

Hope your parents rot in hell for spawning you.

>>74409429

>obedience through violence

Is there anyone left in this thread anymore who isn't fucking gay?

I'm serious, why are the only posters left here literal fucking fags?
>>
File: 1387829123600.jpg (179 KB, 908x815) Image search: [Google]
1387829123600.jpg
179 KB, 908x815
>>74395237
if it is not backed by truth, love and raising them to appreciate freedom, it's in the same category as ritual abuse.

it's much more important to raise your child to appreciate themselves and others, truth.
the principle of non-aggression toward peaceful innocent parties and non-tolerance of abuse upon themselves.

otherwise, you're just training an animal to fear.
>>
>>74409772

Are you done with your proxies yet, FDR faggot?
>>
File: 1446959201279.jpg (125 KB, 538x563) Image search: [Google]
1446959201279.jpg
125 KB, 538x563
>>74409604
>it's embarrassing when an adult two to four times your size beats the shit out of you
Yeah, so embarrassing.
>>
>>74409926

>le pick on someone your own size bully
>I'm just a little gay fag, just let me take dick in my ass in peace

Alright Ashley.
>>
>>74409735
Sounds pretty gay to enter into a BDSM relationship with yer adolescent son lmao
>>
>>74404044
I know this all bait and shit posting, anon. But I got spanked once as a kid for doing something bad in class. After that I just learned to lie really well and never got hit again. Hitting your kids doesn't magically fix things and can have unwanted effects like a child who never tells you the truth.
>>
>>74409604
I don't think it is embarrassing. It would be embarrassing to lose a sport to a girl, or get beaten up by a kid smaller than you. That is what kids view as embarrassing.

You don't have any kids yourself, do you?
>>
>>74404432
I was spanked as a child too. My mother was simply a mean person back then, and would go into fits of rage and hit me, for small things like not doing a small piece of homework, and I learnt nothing from that. On the other hand, my German grandmother was very kind and understanding and only ever hit me once. I was making fun of the way some guy on TV talked, and my grandmother slapped me across the face, telling me I shouldn't make fun of the way people talked. It took me a while to realize why she was so upset about it, but after I did, I never did that again.
>>
>>74410118
>>74409772
>>74409429
>>74409256
>>74406355

>Hi I'm Stefan Molyneux from Free Domain Radio, hope you are doing well.

ONE

FUCKING

PROXY
>>
File: do you su.jpg (154 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
do you su.jpg
154 KB, 1280x720
>>74410025
>"It was so embarrassing when my dad beat me after finding me sucking off Tyrese. Why doesn't he understand my love of penis?"
>>
>>74410309

It's ok, you don't need to greentext your upbringing m8, just let it out.

Please, tell the thread why you ended up as a tranny faggot with an anarchist boyfriend.
>>
File: 1453929613760.png (222 KB, 1000x924) Image search: [Google]
1453929613760.png
222 KB, 1000x924
>>74410456
>>74405739
>>
>>74410564

Nice projection projection, Ashley.

also,

Not an argument.
>>
>>74410309
>>74410564
If it makes you feel any better OP is going to have a shit life when he decides to have kids for real and they make his life a living hell with his abusing parenting. He literally cannot change his fate with his petty denials, which is intuitively obvious to people like us.
>>
>>74410640
Enjoy your magnificent thread, Jayquan.
Ja ne~
>>
>>74410728
>implying this guy will ever have children
Well, actually he probably will. The lower IQ one has, the more statistically likely someone is to have kids.
Peace.
>>
>>74396634

Look at how many single mothers there are.

Look at how many single mothers spank their kids.

Look at how many single mothers raise criminals.

There's your proof faggot.
>>
>>74402469

That's absolute bullshit.
>>
>>74410883
I'll see you around I'm sure.
>>
>>74395237
Who the fuck doesn't spank their children?
>>
>>74411004
liberals
>>
>>74410883

>The lower IQ one has, the more statistically likely someone is to have kids.

>D-don't breed goyim, otherwise you'll just be a low IQ piece of shit.

>Join us on /r/childfree and be enlightened le genuises le ultimate IQ

Anti-spanking == Anti-white
>>
>>74395237
>Is there anything more redpilled than swatting your kids when they act like little niggers and teach them Aryan discipline?
Parenting is meaningless in the long run. Blacks use physical discipline the most and look at them. Only religious zealots think it's something you should do. Funny enough religious people are nigger tier retards
>>
>>74411247
Why did I even bother to ask.

So is this a new trend or something?
>>
>>74411247

Don't forget "peaceful parenting" ancap faggots
>>
File: 1332971197045.jpg (61 KB, 400x340) Image search: [Google]
1332971197045.jpg
61 KB, 400x340
>>74404432
>being beaten for the most trivial shit

Is not spanking, that's abuse.

But no matter how much Leftist ivory tower academics claim otherwise, you can't negotiate with a toddler but the smack on the ass, makes it perfectly clear to them.

Little children aren't much different then dogs; you wouldn't give your dog a "time out" if he shit on the floor and the same apples to kids.
>>
>>74411347

> Blacks use physical discipline the most

No you fucking proxyfaggot, niggers beat their children trivially the most.

There's a difference.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>74395237
Sorry, I dont live there, but isnt common for niggers to beat their children too? Seems more like a negroid tradition.
>>
>>74411460
>niggers beat their children trivially the most.
Isn't the entire point of spanking to break your children? You beat them until they're afraid of you and do whatever you say?
>>
>>74411347
>Blacks use physical discipline the most and look at them.

You're conflating ghetto niggers abusing their kids with a White soccer mom swatting a toddler on the ass and that's bullshit.

Little kids are DUMB but they understand the shock of getting swatted and that's what is needed to train them, which is what parenting is all about.
>>
>>74412263
>they understand the shock of getting swatted and that's what is needed to train them
Children only understand fear and that's what makes them respect. In the bible there are laws saying you can kill your kids to restore family honor. Spanking is descended from that
>>
>>74412693
>In the bible there are laws saying you can kill your kids to restore family honor.

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were 12 years old.

Carry on then.
>>
>>74396973
Not just parents too. Back when I was in high school I seen kids being disrespectful and having a snotty attitude whenever a teachers tells them not to do certain things. It makes me want to see the teacher beat the living shit out of them whenever that happens.
>>
Black people beat their kids all the time and look at how good they turn out

Get fucked. spanking literally teaches nothing but to solve your problems with violence
>>
>>74404044
Did your dad spank you as a kid?
>>
>>74395237
Is that why aryans fail at everything?
>>
>>74413405

Listen Mr. Free Domain, just because you *can* abuse a proxy doesn't mean you *should* abuse a proxy.

You can literally just continue posting under a single IP, it won't hurt you.
>>
I didn't realize that so many people on pol have kids and know how to raise children.

Oh wait you are all a bunch of faggots who suck cock why should I take advice from you
>>
>>74401848
They taught black slaves how to speak English, they just didn't teach them how to read or write. Actually, it's more of black slave teaching their offspring how to speak English. So you're completely wrong.
>>
We have proof that spanking your child doesn't actually work, if anything it promotes the child to act even more and commit crimes.

>Inb4 Social Psychology is garbage
>Kek Psychology faggot
>Child studies is bullshit
>Kill yourself
>>
File: stef.png (429 KB, 399x614) Image search: [Google]
stef.png
429 KB, 399x614
>spanking
>>
>>74413578
>thinking someone on pol would care enough to do that
>>
>>74395237
I also blame the lack of disciplining and spanking your children the reason why the amount of kids being diagnosed with ADHD is increasing.
>>
>>74413842
Or...hear me out... we now just diagnose kids who are hyper as having add. Hyper kids always existed we just never took them to the doctor before to have pills shoved down their throat for acting like children
Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.