[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Modern Liberalism IS Christianity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
File: image.gif (958 KB, 500x650) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
958 KB, 500x650
Modern liberalism is a highly feminized non practicing form of Christianity

>Agree or disagree?
>>
So are we talking liberalism (free markets, invisible hands etc) or liberalism (welfare state, redistribution etc)
>>
File: 1421929354819-1.png (563 KB, 800x613) Image search: [Google]
1421929354819-1.png
563 KB, 800x613
>>74393227
If you seek enlightenment, disregard ancient concepts in a modern world.

There is only the gibsmedats - the christians, the feminists, the liberals;
the gibsmenots - awoooooo(o), hitler did nothing wrong, roads are a meme

Do not apply political concepts of forefathers past to an interconnected world of free information where ideas can be evaluated and boiled down to basics in mere seconds.

Basically, don't treat modern politics as the masquerade old farts so desperately seek to uphold.
>>
>>74393728
>modern
I would think the latter
>>
>>74393227
>highly feminized
Which is against the teachings. They can learn, but they can't teach.
>non-practicing form
Ie. a flag, a husk...
>>
Social liberal here ask my anything
>>
>>74394522

Why did you kill Jesus?
>>
File: image.gif (650 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
650 KB, 320x240
>>74394181
What you said is almost unintelligible. If your basic idea wasn't so simple it would have been, luckily you could have made that point in one sentence. So I could understand what you were trying to say.

But you're wrong, very wrong.
>>
>>74394745
That was the Romans man
>>
>>74394522
Why do you feel it beneficial to allow accessible immigration, with benefits inaccessible to you, to provide a quality of service disregarding market to usurp your, and your alone, income?
>>
>>74394252
Jesus said that people should give to the poor, not make the government forcefully take from them and give it to the poor. Progressivism is the opposite of treating everyone fairly. Instead of treating people equally, it benefits non-whites and people who don't have good morals.
>>
>>74394766
>But you're wrong, very wrong.
Well, elaborate.
We're just undaunted infonauts setting the corner stones of meme theory here.
>>
>>74394891
Social liberal is a pretty broad term, as are most political concepts. I do think accessible immigration is a good idea. We are getting some great minds from india and China. I'm more about casual sex being fine, abortion rights, lgb rights, secular ideas rather than christian.
>>
>>74393227
Nietzsche thought Christianity itself was a "feminine" religion, in contrast to the harsh codes and standards of the jewish tradition. He also explained how it was necessary that Christianity would secularize, ultimately ending in collectivism. The Herd Morality
>>
>>74395175
Those things (well atleast a couple of them) have destroyed the family unit and have thus hurt everything else.

Social liberals for the most part need to die
>>
>>74393227
are you high on drugs and delusional? Well I know you are!

Dont blastpheme God you Zionist!

Havent you read the bible? In the end God wins, your time will soon come!

Repent!
>>
>>74395175
You simply disregard your demons as a "broad term."

If you do not claim responsibility for all the evils brought upon us by social liberalism, you are not a social liberal but simply someone picking and choosing their ideals, claiming like mindedness when it suits you.
Someone who reads by the eye, it is called here, a hypocrite.
>>
File: image.gif (998 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
998 KB, 800x800
>>74395425
But that didn't happen

>they became even more feminine
>and even more herd-like

That's why I say they are like a very feminine non practising Christianity.

Obviously they aren't Christians. But just because they dropped the name doesn't mean they aren't a further evolution of those earlier ideas.
>>
agree, I read this wrong. Liberalism is exactly a highly feminized non theistic Christianity. I believe Jesus was a utilitarian.
>>
>>74395797
The Christian God controls men the same way a woman controls a man

>>74395847
I agree. They love to just shrug it off, but their "ideals" have really hurt our societies
>>
>>74396256
>They love to just shrug it off, but their "ideals" have really hurt our societies

Remember, impoverished and disenfranchised by their own involvement, the marxist rallying cry remains the same, "COMMUNISM HASN'T BEEN TRIED BEFORE"
>>
>>74393227
>Modern liberalism is a highly feminized non practicing form of Christianity

It might be feminized, but it has nothing to do with Christianity.

You might be able to make the argument that Liberal=Female and Conservative=Male.

But there's nothing to suggest that Liberal=Christian and Conservative=Atheist.
>>
File: 1443346981297.jpg (135 KB, 432x576) Image search: [Google]
1443346981297.jpg
135 KB, 432x576
>>74396256
Its never too late to repent, even how far from God you are.
The huge amount of hate and anger you feel will never ever lead you into salvation, brother.
Try to ask God for foregiveness.
>>
File: Pope-kissing-feet.jpg (76 KB, 700x405) Image search: [Google]
Pope-kissing-feet.jpg
76 KB, 700x405
>>74396702
>But there's nothing to suggest that Liberal=Christian

Not even god's representative on earth, the self declared patriarch of patriarch prostrating himself at the feet of foreign invaders?
>>
>>74396971
Gods representative was only one being, and that was Jesus Christ.

The satanist zionist-loving cult called the Catholic Church is not to be falsely related with Jesus Christ.

One should Praise God and Jesus Christ, not a mere man of flesh and blood called a Pope.
>>
>>74397360
One should move away from petty Roman Empire power plays entirely and smell the ashes of the modern era.

Since Jesus saved shit all after two entire millenia, mayhap the gods we so easily disregarded for "forgiveness" and "peace" have more wisdom relevant for current events.

>Go you must. No guest shall stay in one place for ever. Love will be lost if you sit too long at a friend's fire.
hmmm
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.