[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remind me why this nigger won a Nobel Peace Prize???
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6
File: obongo.jpg (139 KB, 800x999) Image search: [Google]
obongo.jpg
139 KB, 800x999
He wasn't even president for a god damn year
>>
Because the Nobel committee is full of left-wing faggots who politicize it frequently and jump on trends and popular opinion without any critical consideration for the merits required for the prize. They're JUST like the Oscars.

In Obama's defense, I'm sure he would have preferred to not won it, certainly not just after he became president. It was thrown into his lap and even admitted he did not deserve it. But, to his credit, he humbly accepted the honour without stepping on toes and soap-boxing about it.
>>
Because he's a nigger and was going to finally heal race relations and stop wars.

Race relations are worse than they were in forty years ago and there is much more war, but that doesn't matter. Niggers are graded on a curve.
>>
>>74389790
Because he's black
>>
>>74390010
So are there no qualifications for winning?
Why Obama? Because muh first """"""""""""black"""""""""""" president?
>>
>>74389790
>74389790
I haven't started any way, I haven't ordered drons to kill people, but I haven't gotten any NPP.
>>
>>74389790
He wasn't bush.
>>
Because he's black
>>
>>74390243

lol

didnt see ya there
>>
>>74389790
Yeah but he was born ""black"", and you've gotta hand it to him that's a pretty big accomplishment.
>>
>>74389790
Literally because he's black.

How can someone who GOES TO WAR win a Peace Prize? It should have been revoked as soon as he got involved in Lybia
>>
>>74389790
The process started early. Unfortunately, you started paying attention to politics six months ago.

This is the speech that opened all the doors for the man.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eWynt87PaJ0
>>
Marxists and their "muh first black president" dream.

Too bad he is the worst president we've ever had and didn't increase the chances for World Peace. Instead he's pushing for war with Russia, Iran and any country that doesn't give into his cultural Marxist fantasies.
>>
Someone should post the "Congratulations to ___ and __ for being black teens" picture
>>
>>74389790
Unrelated, but I wish Sweden took over this prize.

Its committee is nothing but political leftists humiliating and fucking up our country's diplomacy to make themselves look good.
>>
File: gJMl4.jpg (75 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
gJMl4.jpg
75 KB, 800x600
>>74391332
>>
>>74390310

That was seriously their reasoning. "He inspired millions." Yeah, okay.

They gave him the prize for promises he made, not for anything he actually did.
>>
>>74391323
But my Facebook friends say he good president :(
>>
>>74389790

they gave him one to blackmail him.

hurrdurr nobel peace prize, please be peaceful now
>>
>>74389790
Same reason Caitlyn Jenner won woman of the year
>>
>>74394513
Wait why is that again?
>>
>>74392678
danisha can't wake up
>>
Nobel is a Jewish prize.
>>
>>74389790
They had no good candidates that year.
>>
he is a good president. Says a little to much?
>>
>>74394513
I'm pretty sure /b/ was behind that, oh how it backfired though...
>>
People are starting to realize that the Nobel Prize isn't as credible as academia makes it to be....being that academia is all run by jews.
>>
>>74394650
he tried to tell the middle east to chill the fuck out. Now were gonna..well wait till after the election.
>>
>>74390010
>the Nobel committee is full of left-wing faggots who politicize it

The peace Nobel committee is completely separate from the science Nobel committee.

They're not even in the same country.
>>
File: 7Tzn3Bs.png (260 KB, 744x523) Image search: [Google]
7Tzn3Bs.png
260 KB, 744x523
>>74394588
>>
File: toptennobel_obama.jpg (35 KB, 307x409) Image search: [Google]
toptennobel_obama.jpg
35 KB, 307x409
Basically as a reaction to bush's wars which rustled the jimmies of the international, liberal community.

Obama was given the nobel peace prize as a giant fuck you to bush, rather than anything obama acutely did to merit it.
>>
File: 1424816798977.png (178 KB, 330x319) Image search: [Google]
1424816798977.png
178 KB, 330x319
>Be President for less than 1 month
>Win Nobel Peace Prize
>Drone Strike Weddings
>Give arms to rebels in the Middle East
>Rebels overthrow Libyan government, erupts into chaos
>Rebels in Syria fighting endless war on 2 fronts
>ISIS forms in the chaos
>ISIS beheads people, burns people to death in cages, murders 150 people in Paris
>ISIS literally owns vast areas of land and territory along with an unending supply of oil which it sells to fund it's murderous rampage
>Obama a good boy
>He dindu nuffin
>It's the Republicans' fault
>>
>>74389790
So did Kissinger. It means nothing.
>>
>>74389790
Because he wasn't Bush.
>>
>>74395014
>It's not a war crime because it was accidental.
>Only person to bomb another nobel peace prize winner.
>>
>>74389790
Didn't he win it before he became President? For making speeches pretty much the opposite of what Trump says?
>>
>>74389790
>He wasn't even president for a god damn year

He wasn't even President yet. I think the Nobel committee gave it to him in the hopes that it would convince him to pursue a certain type of foreign policy.

One would think that they probably regretted that decision fairly quickly.
>>
>>74395224
He's literally the worst president we've ever had, not necessarily all because of what he does, but because of the lack of criticism he receives when he does it. Bush is one of the most hated public figures directly behind Hitler when it comes to people under 30, and Obama is one of the most beloved, even though Obama has done arguably worse things than Bush ever did.
>>
>>74394838

Explain how that changes what I said.
>>
>>74395052
Think the guy that won the award alongside him refused it because he felt giving one to Kissinger made it worthless.
>>
>>74395644
You're complaining they "politicize" the peace prize?
Peace (like war) is already politics.
>>
>>74389790
They thought he was going to take it seriously and not be another Bush. Turns out he's black Bush. Only a more cancerous and effeminate one.
>>
>>74396047
This. Bush, wherever he is, can breathe a sigh of relief knowing that he's not going to go down in history as the worst president of the 21st century. Obama was like Bush on steroids, with full control of the media narrative.
>>
>>74389790
>nobel

Hahahaha who cares about that quack jerk off organization.
>>
File: 1463160231032.jpg (8 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1463160231032.jpg
8 KB, 320x320
>>74391830
>>74394628
>>74390908
word
>>
>>74395974

They politicize it by awarding it to people who share their politics, even if they've done little or nothing for peace.
>>
>>74389790
Because Europeans hated Bush.
>>
>>74389790
And he made racial tension go up.
Yet he got a peace prize.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.