[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vasectomy and masculinity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: ttt42462.jpg (183 KB, 2009x1173) Image search: [Google]
ttt42462.jpg
183 KB, 2009x1173
If you strive to be the best man you can be, take on responsibilities for your own life and for others and work for the betterment of your community, is it acceptable to get a vasectomy to hinder golddiggers?

I feel as though I can contribute to the world and white culture (inb4 slav not white) much more if I'm not preoccupied with raising children and engaging in day to day married life squabbles

Will a vasectomy fuck with my testosterone levels?
>>
>>74388105
rare flag
>>
>>74388105
rare flag
>>
File: lambrightPLAN.jpg (121 KB, 1024x654) Image search: [Google]
lambrightPLAN.jpg
121 KB, 1024x654
>>74388105
Lambright here.

I got a vasectomy at age 22. Never regretted NOT having child support payments.
>>
It is masculine to protect yourself the best you can. The cultural and legal environment in the west is just not suitable for the average man to have children anymore. Between the culture of women slutting it up in their teens to early 20s and the legal system giving women every incentive to divorce him and collect alimony and child support (so she can bang Chad in your house paid for by your money), why would you ever even consider marrying or having children?
>>
Its a good call honestly. If you dont wanna deal with little spawns, do it. Being able to fuck and creampie safely sounds fucking awesome
>>
>>74388147
>Croatia
>rare
>even uncommon
Top fucking kek Britcuck
>>
>white men willingly sterilizing themselves
and they call germany cucked
>>
>>74388105
If you neuter yourself you might as well kill yourself. You're broken, you have failed at a basic thing every living thing needs tp do.
>>
>>74388374
He's some kind of script that makes the first post in every thread.
>>
I'm white so I feel guilty of making myself sterile, but I've already had a beautiful and healthy white child. I've been dating a black girl now and I'm scared shitless of impregnating her and having a mestizo child, that's why I'm doing a vasectomy next year.

Also vasectomies are reversible in the first ten years.
>>
>>74388105

I used to think just older guys got one to help with birth control after they started a family. I'm not so sure anymore.

I'm still relatively young and am looking for a real woman to make my wife and to start a family. I'll tell you...being a white middle class guy in suburbia USA is a goddam minefield bro. I understand exactly WHY you would be interested. I'm sure it is not different anywhere else in the modern world. I don't think you are misguided at all.

So, the last girl that I dated from work was a lot crazier than I realized. She hunted me all on her own, found out I had a house, some bank and was a "nice stand up guy." On the first date, we ended up at her place...could tell something was wrong by the way she was acting, nervous. Kept talking about how she wanted kids too, how life is unfair, how everyone sucks and she just needs the right man.

One thing leads to another and she is falling all over me...taking about how her bed is...talking about babies...her clothes are hanging off.

You know, a lesser man would have probably beat that puss. I knew deep inside that she was just trying to get my cock out and take me for a ride. It was not long until I saw that she lost her patience and moved on to other prey. Sooo glad that I kept a cool head and did not think with my dick.

The thing is, women can be sneaky and crazy. Stealing your used condoms, lying about birth control, etc, etc. In this day and age, a guy needs to protect himself and his future. Don't let a girl rape you and take you for a fucking ride.

I would say NO, I don't think I'd see you as less a man. It is reversible after all. I just hate the idea of shooting blanks...something about it makes me shutter but I am sure that is just a natural response. Sure as shit the girls won't know the difference....or have a chance at ruining your shot to be a dad when you are ready and willing.

Good luck.
>>
>>74388836
What a retarded purpose for a script.
>>
>>74389547
thanks, it's really fucked up when such a base instinct (to procreate and have sex) can be so easily used against you; plus where I'm from there is a declining population problem so everything is set up to favor childbirth and deterring childfree adults

I wouldn't be able to actually get it here because the law states that i have to be at least 35 years of age, get the consent of a partner AND go through a psych evaluation in front of a committee, so I'd probably go to Austria or somewhere
>>
>>74388288

I'll second that. Keyword: Safely
>>
>>74388105
I had one after having two kids and I'm angrier than ever.
>>
File: fuck yea.jpg (138 KB, 500x499) Image search: [Google]
fuck yea.jpg
138 KB, 500x499
>>74388105
>had vasectomy after having kids
>no testosterone issues
>still manly
>can have crazy sex with women with no risk
>can play out all of my impregnation and "risky" fantasies to my content

I'm living the dream
>>
File: 1463112218007.png (26 KB, 226x200) Image search: [Google]
1463112218007.png
26 KB, 226x200
>>74388105

>contribute to white culture
>neuter yourself
>>
I got one and it was the best decision I've ever made. I can blow loads in my qt gf with no pregnancy scares, she doesn't have to be on birth control which fucks with her hormones, and I don't have to ruin my life raising some little shits.
>>
>>74388269
You have to get laid first to even worry about it.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.