[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are black people so ugly, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 235med.jpg (48 KB, 250x232) Image search: [Google]
235med.jpg
48 KB, 250x232
Why are black people so ugly, /pol/?
>>
>>74385748

Their ancestors didn't need to rely on attractiveness to reproduce, so they never developed symmetrical features or other qualities that elicit tumescence in other races. They reproduced through force (i.e. rape), which also explains their lack of intellect and predisposition for being more physically fit. Only the best rapists bred and passed on their genes to their progeny, eventually resulting in an entire race of ugly, stupid rape monsters.
>>
>>74385748
Because they're apes.
>>
>>74385819
That's insulting to ape everywhere
>>
>>74385748
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
>>
>>74385748
They bear the mark of Cain.
>>
They are being compared to whites
>>
>>74385908

rare flag
>>
>>74385748
The selective pressures in Africa favor rape rather than beauty or intelligence. It's as simple as that really.
>>
>>74385748
>blacks
>people
Pick one
>>
>>74385804
I feel browns like Latinos(not the mexicans) contradicts this

They are very beautiful despite literally being created through raping
>>
We learned to recognize inferior characteristics so we could eliminate them from our societies and prevent regressive interbreeding.

They like how we look for the same reason. To try and acquire superior genetics.
>>
>>74385748
Are you trying to take revenge on nigger with an internet debate? How pitiful...
>>
>>74386346
Have you seen how latinas look without a pound of makeup on their face?
>>
>>74385908
>Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Are you Obongo's father?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.