[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on the phrase "Problematic" Why do the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 207668_1.jpg (30 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
207668_1.jpg
30 KB, 630x630
Redpill me on the phrase "Problematic"

Why do the lefties use it so much?
>>
>>74384023
goes against The Narrative^^TM
>>
Because everything I dislike is literally Hitler.
Be on the right side of history!
>>
>>74384023
The world problematic is problematic
It reminds me that i have problems
And it has the word matic in it like automatic rifles and those kill people
Please refrain from using it
>>
Leftist version of "degenerate". That explains literally everything about the word.
>>
>>74384023
it's kinda like how /pol/ likes to use "degenerate."
>>
>>74384023
Red pill - you just woke up from a computer generated world to serve Zion, Jew servant.
>>
>>74385579
Language is problematic.
>>
its a buzzword for 'degenerate'
>>
File: oh but why2.png (160 KB, 683x394) Image search: [Google]
oh but why2.png
160 KB, 683x394
Nearly all modern Progressives/Leftists/SJWs are pseudo-intellectuals of the highest order. In order to sound smart - without actually saying anything or backing up their arguments with evidence - they use "scientific" or "high-minded" words (also goes hand-in-hand with their 'muh science' brand of atheism).

So, words like "problematic" and "micro-aggressions" and shit are their go-to terms for anything they don't like because it makes them sound "smart".
>>
>>74387096
You touch on something that bothers me.

Liberals automatically assume I'm one of those religious conservative nutjobs who aren't educated because I'm not a liberal.

When in fact I used to be a liberal but because I care about logic, argument, and facts more than ideology I'm something else now.

Not even a libertarian or liberal or whatever
>>
>>74388522
>When in fact I used to be a liberal but because I care about logic, argument, and facts more than ideology I'm something else now
You're not alone. I feel the same way

Infact, I'm sure a lot of /pol/ are ex-liberals who are alienated from the left because of the rise of Social Justice, Feminism, white guilt, censorship and all the other nonsense surrounding it
>>
>>74389385
"if you aren't a liberal by the time you're 20 you have no heart; if you're not a conservative by the time you're 40 you have no brain"
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.