[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that Iran has done nothing wrong.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: jewnited-states-of-israel.jpg (53 KB, 791x557) Image search: [Google]
jewnited-states-of-israel.jpg
53 KB, 791x557
Daily reminder that Iran has done nothing wrong.
>>
File: nazidavid.png (16 KB, 792x615) Image search: [Google]
nazidavid.png
16 KB, 792x615
>>74383953
That's true.
>>
>>74383953
CNN made it look like you're are living in the 80s.
>>
>>74383953
Daily reminder that we aren't stupid enough to keep spies in our embassy!
>>
>>74383953
agreed but can you honestly say that islam will not take ovel tomorow?
>>
>>74383953

well, beyond having leadership who batshit insane islamic theocracy hellbent on fucking everyone in the region, i'd say you guys were ok
>>
>>74384243
They are one of the few industrialized countries in the region...
>>
>>74383953
why did you steal our flag design, nigger?
>>
>>74384150
What kind of retard jew are you?
>>
>>74384243
JIDF pls go
>>
>>74383953
You're right. Please keep making ballistic missiles which can hit Israel. We need another Shoah ASAP.
>>
File: the-colour-of-paradise.jpg (347 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
the-colour-of-paradise.jpg
347 KB, 1920x1080
I-ran is evil though, dey is number 1 funder of terrorism.
>>
Neither have most of us and yet here we are in this shithole.
>>
except from the fact that Iran were behind the coup in Yemen.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.