[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys. Do you know why Ted Cruz lost? I'm just asking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: ted-cruz-smarmy.jpg (91 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
ted-cruz-smarmy.jpg
91 KB, 750x500
Hey guys. Do you know why Ted Cruz lost? I'm just asking for a friend.
>>
Low energy
>>
>>74383176
hi ted
>>
He's out of touch with reality. Purists never win, this is not the glorious libertarian republic that it was in the first 150 years of the country's existence, it's an empire. And empires have to protect their homeland's culture from eroding through immigration and economic downturn. Cruz just wasn't focused on the right topics to capture the minds of people. He didn't understand the voting demographic.
>>
File: 1449986428458.jpg (51 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1449986428458.jpg
51 KB, 640x480
>>74383176
I had completely forgotten about him until you mentioned him just now.

The way things should be
>>
Well, he ate a booger during a presidential debate.
>>
Probably because you're literally canadian?

Hillary has the feds crashing in on her and has more of a chance to win.

That should tell you something, only chance a leaf has for pres is through VP usurp.
>>
File: 1463593529105.gif (285 KB, 500x365) Image search: [Google]
1463593529105.gif
285 KB, 500x365
>>74383576
/thread
>>
He is disgusting and people see through his fake charisma.My fav arguement is that his daughters fear him.
>>
>>74383176

also this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hO_MkcZh-VY
>>
He would of won, but pic related.
>>
>>74383176
Because everyone who is not a dumb Evangelical that got fooled by his fake bible thumping hates his guts.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.