[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guns = Bad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: TWIRLING2.webm (3 MB, 632x478) Image search: [Google]
TWIRLING2.webm
3 MB, 632x478
You have to admit, guns have caused way more deaths and problems in this country than they have solved. We should just ban citizens from owning guns, ban the sale of guns to citizens, and ban the manufacturing of guns unless the manufacturer has a military or law enforcement contract.

It's 2016 and I think it's time that we start moving towards a non-violent gun-free society.
>>
By 'guns' do you mean niggers?
>>
(Yo
>>
>>74378410
Quality bait OP
>>
>>74378410
titty contest?
I like it
>>
File: MURICA.webm (3 MB, 970x500) Image search: [Google]
MURICA.webm
3 MB, 970x500
If those nutters in Waco Texas didn't have guns, no one would of had to died. Police could of just gone in there instead of having to burn the place down.
>>
>>74378410
KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING COMMIE YOU SHOULD NOT CALL YOURSELF AN AMERICAN YOU FILTHY TRAITOR
>>
>>74378410
Cars=bad they have caused way more deaths and the average citizen is to irresponsible to own them. Someone might run over someone or drink a beer and kill an old lady. Its the current year and we must ban high capacity assault vehicles.
>>
File: average_american_woman2.webm (3 MB, 924x520) Image search: [Google]
average_american_woman2.webm
3 MB, 924x520
If that crazy cracka couldn't get his hands on guns because they were banned, Dr. Martin Luther King would still be alive.
>>
Human nature is what kills people, not guns. Guns are just the most efficient tool people use to kill people.
>>
>>74378410
DEY SPINNING NIGGA DEY SPINNIN
>>
You mean niggers right?

Lets move towards a nigger free society, what say you OP?
>>
>>74378410
first girl was too thick. 2nd girl would bang 10/10
>>
>>74379227

> too thick

go drink some kombucha somewhere, Hunter.
>>
>>74378861
She can destroy my face sitting on it, then sit on my tiny windmill. don't tell my friends I said that though.
>>
>>74378410

Yes, we should ban and prohibit everything dangerous from everyone at all times forever, that will stop all of societies problems.
There's no way criminals and assholes will do bad things if we tell them they're not allowed to.
>>
>>74378410
I love these threads because there is absolutely no argument in favor of gun control, even if they are all bait threads.
>>
>>74378410
Yeah, because Mexico is doing just fine without legal guns. Fuck you
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.