[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on Aspergers. I understand it's not a mental
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 520x828) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 520x828
Redpill me on Aspergers.
I understand it's not a mental illness, but are they degenerates? Does it depend on how autistic they are? I heard that the Nazis allowed Autistic people in their armies, as long as they had a regular IQ.
Discuss.
>>
>>74374925
I have a cousin with Aspergers.

You just have to let them do their own thing. They're usually not violent, they just live in their own world.

People with Aspergers are usually extremely intelligent. The problem is most can't harness this intelligence to do anything meaningful.

He usually just watches anime, reads manga, or paces around listening to death metal. I wouldn't call him degenerate just because he can't control it.
>>
They take the limelight away from the true autistics! AUTISM IS AUTISM!

Also, SONIC'S ARMS ARE NOT BLUE!
>>
>>74375322
My brother has Asperger's, or as I like to call it, social retardation.
The simplest cure? Force them to be social. It wasn't easy, he had a lot of episodes and outbursts, but he's quite the social butterfly now. Unless he's super tired or hung over, he usually figures out social cues pretty fast.
I had to babysit him a lot back in the day. As soon as he freaked out and started throwing a fit, I'd pin him down until he relaxed, then I'd let him go back to whatever it was he was supposed to do.
>>
File: jZgDhiP.webm (152 KB, 360x202) Image search: [Google]
jZgDhiP.webm
152 KB, 360x202
>>74374925
They are a bit weird, at least the ones I know of. One got a dream job designing games, he was really good at it too. He drew with his pad onto his pc to edit them and so on. I usually went snooze when he started rambling about it. He went on the bus, got to the city, then slept at a hotell the company set up for him, and then he just went home the next day. He now "rents" his sisters basement, 30, gets money from the state and does nothing but drink, watch anime and play games. He hasn't done anything his whole life. He's afraid of flying, and he's only seen a handfull of cities. He was born in Norway. The country with the prettiest girls and freedom to do almost whatever you want, but he spends his time jerking off to hentai. I am disappoint.
>>
>>74376237
I know someone who is Autistic.
He's actually very based, intelligent and social.
I quess it was because he had a low form.
Then again, I found out a few years ago I had a low form of Autism, it's hardly noticeable in fact my doctor said that it was "its lowest form" or some shit like that.
>>
Early adapters of next big change in human evolution.

Letting go of violent and confrontational tendencies for intellgince and peace.

The only reason why they don't pick up on social cues is because confrontation and dark maechavillian thought processes don't register to them.
>>
>>74374925
I saw a clip on TYT a few years ago ( I know I know ) where they referenced a study indicating that excessive internet use can develop or enhance symptoms of autism. I don't know how true that study was or anything, but it sort of makes sense to me that if you prioritize your social interactions online in largely impersonal mediums like text you'll not be as well adapted to face-to-face interaction.

I know for myself, I dread social interactions and prefer to stay inside my little comfy abode. I can usually fly through any social interaction that I have "programmed" myself for that follows the usual determined path, but I get really flustered as soon as something unexpected happens. It's like my whole brain shuts off the moment the conversation jumps the rails and I'm stuck talking like a retard.

Life!
>>
>>74374925

It's a broad term. I think it gets over diagnosed now.
>>
>asking 4chan what sperglords are like

Kek
>>
>>74376946
Straight from the horses mouth
>>
my younger brother has aspergers and he watches a lot of anime and reads manga. He does kind of live in his own world. If my family is having a political talk he'll just zone out or go leave the room. He has a lot of troubles properly expressing his thoughts verbally. Not in a huurrr retarded way, but just stumbling on his own words as if was in a rush to get all of his thoughts out without fully thinking about how he's going to say it. I'm not sure if that's because of his aspergers or because he never really interacts with people. I offered to take him to a public speaking course but he didn't seem interested.

He is smart though. He's learning to make pixel art and is teaching himself programming. Im very impressed with how far he's come along with that in a short period of time.

I used to cry and get angry a lot when thinking about him. I love him, but it's just frustrating how my own brother will never get the chance to just live a normal life, have a girlfriend, normal friends, etc. etc. But now I've just accepted it.
>>
>>74374925
>I heard that the Nazis allowed Autistic people in their armies
Autism didn't exist back then. Social activities in the Hitler youth made sure about that.
People today just become less and less social and forget how to properly interact with each other.
Autism is just a meme imo.
>>
>>74374925
Autism is a very, very broad term.
Low functioning autists are what you'd call social retards.
High functioning autists are generally just eccentric.
>>
>>74374925
It is a mental illness
>>
>>74377337
That's relieving.
You see, I was born with a low form of Autism, I knew it didn't effect me much but I must admit I considered suicide once because of my condition.
>>
>>74377223
Also, I hate how my mom enabled his anti social activities. Me and my sister would bug him to get him to go out with us and play soccer or something, but he just wanted to stay inside on the computer. Eventually my mom would yell at us to leave our brother alone, when she should have kicked his ass outside with us. Even now whenever I talk to my brother, unless I'm coddling him my mom tells me to leave him alone. I think she secretly likes that he's in perpetual dependence on her, because as long as he's unmotivated to better himself, he's gonna be living with her as long as he can, which means she won't be living in an empty house (parents divorced).

DONT LET YOUR WIFE BABY YOUR KIDS ANON.
>>
>>74377337
true and now it's used to push pills so nobody wants to admit it's bullshit and bad parenting.
>>
>>74377505
>not considering suicide daily
normie!
>>
>>74376237
Won't work with my cousin, believe me. He cannot be social, it's not something that he does.

If you force him to be social, he'd go out to a bar or whatever and pace around talking to himself, gyrating his arms in strange positions and saying certain things obsessively. He's even got ticks like someone with Tourettes syndrome.
>>
>>74376445
Everyone's diagnosed with Autism now days because Docters can't be bothered to deal with people sperging out when they tell them they're bad parents, real autism is uncommon
>>
File: 1430710910792.png (2 MB, 1232x851) Image search: [Google]
1430710910792.png
2 MB, 1232x851
>>74374925
Sperg here.

Typically quite degenerate if I don't do certain lifestyle routines. Prone to freaking out under stress but I've learned to contain it via the use of meditating, other relaxation practices, etc.

IQ-wise I'd say I'm around average, although I can confidently state that I am without hope of ever living a normal lifestyle. Hence, will not be dating, mainly just working and dying.

It's alright, could always be worse.
>>
>>74374925
Hitler was autistic
>>
>>74377223
To be perfectly fair, that just sounds like he doesn't bother following politics, which is why he when knows he's gonna be unable to participate in the discussion that's probably gonna be a long one, he'll generally just leave rather than sit in there with his mouth shut for an hour or two.
>>
File: 1444640895738.jpg (25 KB, 680x383) Image search: [Google]
1444640895738.jpg
25 KB, 680x383
>>74375322
This sounds a lot like my cousin. His anime, manga and comic obsession is entirely from wiki articles he reads all day. He listens to death metal and runs around the rooms making stupid fucking noises. He does this is public constantly. I wish his parents kicked his ass a little before he turned into a 20-year-old baby man.
>>
>>74377715
So was Mozart.
Autism doesn't effect intelligence.
>>
i have Aspergers and the only problem i have is trying to start or keep a conversation with someone because im just awkward with other people
>>
My ex fiance is high functioning autistic/assburgers. He did the "force to be social" "copy how others behave" thing and guess what?

He's still fucking retarded.

He's not a whole functional human. He doesn't act normal and he never will. I'm glad I didn't go through with marrying him: now I gotta go through a custody battle to make sure he can never abuse our daughter the way he abused me.
>>
>>74377835
How can you fall in love with an autist in the first place? I'm not trying to be mean but they're barely people.
>>
>>74377835
What went through your mind when dating him? Why did you choose to date someone you claim isnt fully functional rather than someone normal? Im just curious
>>
>>74377835
He
He
He
Him
He
>I'm a grill btw

Fuck off and die
>>
File: oh THAT feel.gif (449 KB, 318x239) Image search: [Google]
oh THAT feel.gif
449 KB, 318x239
Another sperg here.
>tfw spend 20 minutes trying to contribute something to the thread but everyone's basically said what you wanted to say and you're too retarded to think of anything else
>>
The point is people, assbergers is a fucking strange condition, sometimes it's just incredibly intelligent people with a bit of a tendency to be shy (Lots of Nazis where Autistic) but then there where the Autists that where down right retards, modern examples would be the Bronies and Sonic Fanboys, their autism shows.
>>
>>74377505
Autism is literally just a buzzword now that's not only overdiagnosed by young shrinks who don't want to say "I don't know", but also it's overly dramaticized as Autism really isn't harmful in the least if the state would stop encouraging them to be hermits.

If Autists want to be hermits, they'll be able to do it without the state's help anyhow.
>>
>>74377835
>Forcing someone who barely understands people generally to try and understand women

Gee I sure hope you don't dump your next bf for being physically disabled or something. You sound like a bit of a cunty witch. :D
>>
"Mild to moderate" burgers here, it's pretty shit, and I feel like I could have been somewhat functional/happy in just about any other situation

>Olden times
>Be killed at birth, if I survive, be farmer/inventor/eccentric
>Recent times
>Be beta engineer in mid 20th century, make white children with loyal 7/10 waifu, live unremarkable but bretty good middle class life
>Distant future
>Fly dank rocket ship, no social interaction required
>Be born as female/minority
>WOW A RETARDED GIRL/NIGGER IN STEM, GIBE SCHOLARSHIP

It's difficult having it as A WHITE MALE nowadays because I can basically placate myself to a life of sub-mediocrity and escapism. Anything better is basically unattainable. I do get free health insurance and could get free money but work online instead cause >muh pride.
>>
There are no differences between down syndrome, autism and assburgers. They're all retarded and don't think like normal people. They all do stupid and weird shit. They should all be gassed like the kikes.
>>
I have a friend with mild aspergers. He is actually a pretty charming and outgoing guy in the wacky class clown sort of way. He uses his autism to his advantage, says things that are generally unacceptable and interrupts people and it makes everyone laugh. Sometimes he talks over people and has trouble knowing when/how to properly communicate and comes off as a bit of a self-absorbed know it all but he gets by alright. It helps that he is conventionally attractive and not a neckbearded man-baby, so people just pass him off as a bit of a dick instead of a complete fedora.
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 305x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 305x500
>>74378439
Like I said before, Autism is not a mental condition.
It really depends how autistic you are.
>>
File: image:1833.jpg (115 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
image:1833.jpg
115 KB, 720x960
>mfw I am autistic but am attractive enough were you would not expect it
>Love history and spend pretty much all my time absorbing as much knowledge as I can
>have trouble speaking loud enough for people to hear me outside of 1v1 convo in quiet places
>people usually learn to ignore me in public because of this
>iv learned to be normal enough to function but still feel myself held back from certain tendency

Anyone else feel the following on a daily basis?
>Feeling spaced out
>Trouble following conversation
>almost unable to think of words to respond to people with in conversations at times
>tired, low energy
>shitty motor control, balance
>>
>>74378667
>Love history.
Me too.
>>
ITT

>I am a complete social retatd
>I could try and work on my flaw but that sounds hard
>Doctor said I have Aspergers
>Golden ticket
>>
>>74377559
Yea that's standard lazy modern parenting for you.
Since moms no longer need to do any housework and instead go to work, the kids no longer are used to help around the house.
Why is this important?
Well, things like cleaning clothes used to be a social event. Mothers used to all wash their clothes in the same place and the kids would help.

Now, instead of socializing with their communities, they socialize with their co-workers and expect that kids establish social bonds with their communities all on their own despite the fact that they themselves don't really do anything with the community themselves either.

Basically, kids learn from their mothers and every time they see their mothers, they're tired after work and don't go outside and talk with anyone, except on rare occasions and then they'll leave someone else to look after the kids. Is it any wonder the kids are going to grow up imitating what they saw?
>>
>>74376771
accurate
>>
>>74376771
Except for the fact that they are useless, essentially non functional without help and could not survive on their own. They may possess raw intelligence but few of them can harness it toward anything useful, most just squander their minds and lives watching stupid youtube videos all day.
>>
>itt people acting like Hitler didn't have some kind of intense social awkwardness of his own

Basically everyone interviewed ever said he was hopelessly shy around women. This is a guy who got gassed in trenches and shit, and he was still flustered by the presence of normal girls. You can also see it in his mannerisms when he concludes his speeches, or if you watch those gifs of him in a casual atmosphere. He has a very distinct kind of awkwardness to the way he watches the people around him and his body language.

It's pretty much only the autistic tendencies of some high command as well as the intensely industrious and regimented nature of Germany that allowed their rapid mechanization, expansionism, and alleged genocide projects.
>>
>>74377835
How did he exactly abuse you?
>>
Half Jew with asperger's here. I just pretend I don't have it and get along decently at work. I have a master's in electrical engineering. I spend a lot of time feeling guilty that I was only allowed to live and be successful because I have tech skills that benefit the military industrial complex. I'm the perfect drone for the ZOG, and I'd probably be nonfunctional NEET if not for the programming/electronics fields. But instead I just fake half-decent social skills and get through life while realizing I probably don't have a soul, not to mention I'll probably never be capable of marrying or reproducing.
>>
>>74379431
>Jew
The autism isn't the problem.
>>
>>74379058
I'm not sure though, I think I ended up worse because of what "help" I got from the sheer hell of spending 2 years in an inclusion class in a New York elementary school full of nignogs. I think if never diagnosed in the first place I'd be more normal.
>>
>>74379531
it's funny though because the typical kike traits of verbal slickness and being a great salesman are things I simply don't have at all
>>
>>74379093
Most likely that he didn't spend all his money and resources on her when she wanted stuff to make herself feel better, regardless of the financial hole it put them in. Or when she got loud and/or unreasonable he either locked himself in a room or left(most likely having to push her out of the way, but doing so without a care). Or he didn't like to socialize as much so she couldn't drag him around and use him as a bank and she blamed this on him instead of herself because she though she could change him AFTER they got in a relationship.
>>
>>74374925
I was unfortunate enough to have been born with Aspergers.

It's tough. It's worst as a little kid. Tantrums and screaming. If I bumped into something, I had to hit it back, so the inanimate object would feel the pain it had caused me. I hated loud noises, it was a while before I could join any sort of organized sport because I hated all the yelling and noise, I would cup my hands over my ears and rock back and forth. I had to be acclimated to the sounds.

When Mom and I went to the park, I would sit and watch the ants for three and a half hours (not exaggerating at all) until I was dragged back to the car, me being visibly upset because apparently three hours wasn't a long enough time to experience the ants.

To make an Asperger's kid normal, you mainly just have to force social interaction. I had one friend throughout elementary school, he had a pink mohawk, an earring, swore every two seconds, and worshipped the Hellenic gods. He was the only person who would be my friend, and while he was not normally the sort of person one should be around, he really helped me learn how to interact socially.

I still have problems, even to this day, but I finally have friends, and according to them I'm getting better all the time.

The one good thing about Aspergers is that it's a perfect shield against Cultural Marxism. After MohawkBro moved away, I had no friends, no cell phone, no social media accounts, nothing. Since I grew up in a very conservative Christian family, I was taught to be a perfect gentleman, and to uphold traditional values. I didn't even know all this pro-gay and tranny stuff was anything more than a fringe movement until college. And by then I was smart enough to know better.
>>
>>74379558
Honestly figuring out my problem and learning to control it is probably my greatest accomplishment. I had a few good splurge fests before I reflected and learned to control it.

That shit is embarrassing yo.
>>
It depends on the severity, you can't just say that this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4PTf7LgsIE
will get better with forced socialization or that it was caused simply by not being social as a kid
>>
>>74379804
you should kill yourself asspie
>>
>>74379804
I was like this as a kid but I haven't had a tantrum like that since about 12-13. I was fascinated by insects and plants and nature and would do the same thing.

I'm mostly glad I just outright refused the disability accommodations my university offered me (extended time on exams for example) because I didn't want any sort of "affirmative action" babying me anymore. And I got interview coaching and eventually a good job.
>>
>>74374925

well there's something we all on here have in common
>>
>>74379058
There is no need for our services and society is no longer a game of survival, you can just sit down and do absolutely nothing and you will be taken care of, therefore we waste away.
>>
>>74376811
I'd say yes and no though. I was far more retarded as a kid before I used the internet at all. Now I don't like socializing but I can do it when I have to and don't "sperg out."

I do think that the corporations try to get people like us to be the ideal coding/tech drones because they think we're too timid to ever fight back. I've realized from my childhood memories how much I want to get back to nature, and because of that I'm thinking of moving off grid in a few years.
>>
>>74379804
Proof that literally anyone can become redpilled.
Good on you, friend.
>>
>>74379058
That's more than half of the people here, autistic or not. Internet addiction is its own issue that effects far more than just people with aspergers
>>
File: 1462838078414.jpg (154 KB, 801x599) Image search: [Google]
1462838078414.jpg
154 KB, 801x599
>>74379945
You first, autist.
>>
>>74376771
I fucking hate the "autists are special highly evolved indigo children" meme from vapid mothers.

No, it's a disability, stop trying to make an identity politic out of it. I want no part in that shit. The whole "neurodiversity" movement is a clever way to prevent research on the causes and/or a cure. Just like the tranny shit.
>>
>>74380209
Hm. In that case, it could be an age thing? I think that you definitely get a better handle on it over time. I am not really qualified to make assessments on the matter though.

Getting back to nature is something that I would like as well. I enjoy the increased connectivity of the internet, and I like running water/electricity, but I don't feel much of a need for a lot of the other things crowding modern urban life. I could just as easily be happy in a little cottage somewhere if I had a modest collection of comforts, relatively speaking.

>>74379804
Ants are pretty cool I won't lie. It's kind of gross how the ground seems solid until your eyes change focus and then you see its actually teeming with bugs. Outside of that, the little buggers are pretty industrious and neat.

I was surprised to see how often they run into each other though. I expected things to be more orderly. Can't tell if they are highfiving with their faces or if they are literally just walking into each other like retards.
>>
>>74380525
100% this.

I don't know if I'd be better off if they finally found a cure. The only person who's ever been "cured" of Asperger's is the guy who wrote pic related, and apparently the surgery he got did some fucked up stuff to his brain, his marriage fell apart and he wan't able to enjoy life like he used to anymore.

If they do find a cure that solves only the social problems and doesn't ruin anything else, though, I'll be the first in line to get it.
>>
>>74380525
Low functioning autists may aswell be rounded up and exterminated. Literally parasites to the system.

High functioning though are the reason you are living so comfortable right now. Nearly every great bbreakthrough in technology has been due to an autist who just would not give up until he perfected HIS vision and achieved what he wanted.

Notice I said he. That is because Women have not contributed anything of worth. Unless you are Jewish, in which case women have been the pioneers of the fall of humanity.
>>
>>74374925
nazis allowed other races in their army and they did'int even have regular iq scores
>>
>>74380525
This.

I did great in school, sure. But my mind is all fucked, and it's absolute shit when some nurse or doctor tells you "oh, it's not a real problem you have, everyone has it because it's now on a spectrum". Bitch I will go full Ted Kaczynski on your ass and then you can tell me again how it's not an issue from your mangled body and face.
>>
>>74378439
0/10
>>
>>74380942
Do female autists even exist?
>>
>>74380942
>women don't contribute to society

When will this meme end?
>>
>>74381238
You can find them in engineering classes and other similar things. Most of them look pretty and normal looking which makes it very subtle, though if you watch them for awhile you can tell there's something off about them.
>>
>>74381238
Yes, but they're very very rare. Usually they carry the gene, but don't actually have the disorder.

Fuck, women really do ruin everything, don't they?
>>
>>74374925
>>74375322

Second poster is right. I've never been diagnosed because I don't like doctors but I myself assume I'd get it if I did some test. Everybody who knows me know I'm very intelligent. But yeah they also wonder why I don't suceed. Attic dweller. Spends all my time drinking. I'm also very cheap and hate losing money. All I do is play internet poker and drink beer. Never had a GF. Over 30 yo. My problem is I can talk to and even joke with people but there always comes a point when I just start hating them... it doesn't matter. It's like people's bad sides become so much more visible to me than their good sides. Most often I also find average people too boring to be bothered with unless they're way above average intelligence or have some other traits that I deem spiritual or interesting. Many people of course do not.
>>
I have high-functioning autism. I'm an electrical engineer and many of the people I encounter have signs of it as well. In general, the smarter somebody is, the more traits they'll have. I've also found that while spergs are usually awkward, they do well when they're around other spergs.

I'm almost certain that Hitler had it as well. He hated physical contact and in social settings would stay silent until deciding to go on long monologues about specific subjects.
>>
>>74381238
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPd_ixQSo7s
>>
>>74380942
I agree about the low-functioning ones. I also think that high functioning autists getting special treatment is an insult to the families of non-functional potatoes that actually have to suffer
>>
>>74381870
I read somewhere once that Hitler wore his uniform/coat even in the blistering heat and basically never took it off in public. Seems pretty autistic to me.
>>
>>74382135
Maybe, their garments are extremely slick looking though, no doubt they grow on a person and become one with the man.
>>
High functioning autism here.

I was a cringy little fuck all through school and the first part of college. Just the most socially inept creature ever seen. An inability to socialize is a hell of a thing to deal with. Here's where high functioning comes in. I KNEW I had this problem and never knew what to do while I alienated most people. It's torture.

I'm 24 now and doing pretty well with it. I worked a lot of retail(big liquor store) and bartend now. Basically I threw myself into the deep end with jobs that made me socialize and figure it out. I think a combination of that and my development settling down into adulthood has helped me a lot. I still do some socially awkward shit occasionally but I find it much easier to rebound or shrug it off later. Used to be it would stress me out for days and I was too anxious to be social in any capacity except for a very small handful of friends that understood I just didn't work quite like they did.

I don't think burgers or autismos are degenerate for shit they have no control over. Sure they need some help but at least their issues are not of a destructive nature.
>>
>>74382135
Nah he was sociopathic like me
>>
>>74381929
Jesus Christ, I feel that the school is more cringeworthy than the actual kids themselves.
All of the "teachers" look like an ultra left-wing safe space hug club members.

The way these kids behave just makes it seem to me like they let them walk all over them.
Now, I may be reading between the lines too much, but it just gives me that vibe that they're trying to use emotions as a weapon against Autism, which will probably create Autistic girls that are either manipulative or too emotional to do anything.
>>
File: image:3033.jpg (422 KB, 1000x880) Image search: [Google]
image:3033.jpg
422 KB, 1000x880
>>74381282
The day they start contributing.
>>
>>74376771
As a person who has a brother with aspergers, I can confirm this is untrue. Most people vent their frustrations fairly quickly to let the other person know that they are upset. In my brothers case, while he would show zero signs of being upset on the outside, on the inside, he would rage. Then there would be a point of explosion where he couldn't contain it, and basically turn into a fucking psycho.

As a brother would, sometimes I picked on my younger brother, like being a cocky asshole when I beat him in a game or whatever. Once, I was making fun of him for being shit in a game we were playing. He didn't show any signs of getting angry, so I kept going on. eventually he fucking snapped, jumped ontop of me, and started to choke me as hard as he could. I vividly remember looking into his eyes as he was trying to kill me, and there was just no signs of remorse, no signs of what he was doing was wrong, just pure anger. I managed to punch him, threw him up against the wall, and started yelling at him what he just did was fucking absolutely inexcusable. He used the excuse that I wouldn't shut up as a reason for trying to kill his brother.

Don't think that people with aspergers are just joyfully ignorant all the time. They can snap too, it's actually worse than normal, because you don't know when they will.
>>
>>74382616
The ones that contribute are the ones you never bother to notice.
>>
>>74382274
There could be a variety of explanations to be honest. He was poor for a long time, and then a soldier. He was probably pretty accustomed to being in the same clothes for long periods of time, even sleeping in them. Apparently it's still pretty common for contemporary soldiers to be in their clothes for so long that when they come back they just burn them instead of washing them.
>>
>>74382571
>>74381929
Then again, I'm not a shrink and I don't know the extent to which these girls are fucked up in the head, so I guess they might be doing all they can.

Still, I'd assume that an Autistic person would respond to logic and authority far better.
>>
>>74382728
That makes sense too.
>>
File: image:3015.jpg (63 KB, 960x730) Image search: [Google]
image:3015.jpg
63 KB, 960x730
>>74382135
I would never change if I looked like this.
you blaim him?
>>
>believing in psychiatry/modern psychology
>taking pills you don't need that actually will fuck your mind and body up
>believing a Jew that tells you that you have X "mental disorder" after talking to you for 5 minutes with zero actual tests done
>self-fulfilling prophecy of destruction
Even if you want to fuck your own life up, if any of you have children that you put in the hands of the psychiatric jew, you should be lined up and shot. Modern psychiatry is precisely the reason why so many people are legitimately fucked in the head now.
>>
>>74382689
That is the point.

When you do something right, no one will know you have done anything at all.
>>
>>74382616
Women possess immense sexual gravity, and their very presence inspires men to the greatest heights of competition and invention. While certain strata of competition might transcend this basic motivation it is the prime motivator for male behavior.

You can just write off women as being unimportant beneficiaries of a natural evolutionary process, but then they can do the same thing, and in the sense of scientific objectivity claim that socialized subsistence living achieves the same basic end of organism survival as does libertarian ideas and civilized culture.

Pretty much the worst thing you can do as someone interested in social issues is slander women unnecessarily or without due evidence. That's why I typically write off people who talk/post that way. The fastest way to irrelevance for our movement or political interests is to demonize over half the population.
>>
>>74382135
He wore that coat as a gesture of solidarity with the soldiers and therefore as a response to the sense from WWI and Dolchstoss that the government had become separate from and had betrayed the soldiers.
>>
>>74382571
>>74382826
the important question is which one is your autism-fu
>>
>>74374925
How the fuck is asperges not a mental illness? Spastic fucking jew.
>>
>>74376237
>training a sociopath
You got tricked here m80
>>
File: 1447249853048.jpg (90 KB, 549x280) Image search: [Google]
1447249853048.jpg
90 KB, 549x280
>>74381438
>My problem is I can talk to and even joke with people but there always comes a point when I just start hating them... it doesn't matter.

Are you me? This has to be one trait I find most aggravating about myself. You explained it perfectly, too.
>>
>>74383121
James Brown said it best.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juTeHsKPWhY
>>
>>74382663

Great post. I wouldn't do it myself in a million years because I'd be wayyyy too aware of the consequences of such an action but I can identify with the thought process behind it so much.
>>
>>74374925
Its Autism-lite.

The best way to understand it as that they see the world as rigid and full of rules. If you tell an aspie or autism guy that they have to wake up at 6:00 AM because its a rule they internalize that and it becomes the law of nature. They don't ask why. Its how it works for everything. They must have everything in order. They obsess of stacking blocks or arranging cans to make them perfect.
These people don't really get poetry, figurative language, verbal cues etc. If a teacher tells an aspie that their homework 'is a piece of cake' they will literally bring a piece of cake in to school the next day.

Physiologically part of the language area of the brain failed to develop fully. I suspect that the pattern recognition center of the brain is allowed to grow further in the absence of the language part.

This is because while they are too slow with language to become interesting to talk to or creative in anyway they do have a super ability to recognize patterns and correct them. An austistic/aspie with correct training can use this to become virtuosos at math or violin or music especially if they are taught in a way that plays to the strengths of their condition.

The autist will never really understand the beauty of Mozart but if he is taught the rules and patterns of music in a mathematical rigid sense he can play Mozart with spectacular skill bc his aspie brain can't help but do things perfectly.
>>
>>74383742
Right. Exactly. Lost in the wilderness, in bitterness, in loneliness. That's basically it. Men and women are literally designed to fit together. When they are apart from one another, they are diminished.
>>
>>74376771
>>74377223

BTW your posts made me realize why I love the old HBO show Deadwood so much. It's basically a story about a bunch of aspbergians trying to build a city. And it's written by what seems to be an especially eccentric asspie.
>>
>>74382135
Also it seems counter intuitive but you actually can trap the heat outside of your coat and leave it cooler on the inside like a husky.
>>
>>74384387
Unlike most grim shows on HBO, I've never seen one with such a childish view on good and evil. The bad guys are just so greedy and evil and cowardly and Bullock and co. are just so great. They're all wounded in some way but just have hearts of gold. It's nauseating.
>>
>>74384195
I think I'm not even autistic enough to be an aspie then. I'm good at engineering and I play piano but I'm not a savant by any means. and I feel like though I didn't get figurative language at all as a kid, I started to understand a lot of it as I got older. Nonverbal/facial cues is the one thing I am impaired in though.
>>
>>74374925
The human brain is functionally autistic, it's only that some are autistic in the wrong manner. Autism has a place in society and we miss opportunities to utilize their contributions because we, as autists in our own way, can only comprehend and accept a narrow interaction with the world and get butthurt when everyone else isn't like us.
>>
>>74382135
He had serious issues with letting people see his body, his doctor for example claimed to never have seen him nude.
>>
>>74384499
That's definitely bullshit. Your body is 98.6 degrees. You want to be constantly releasing as much of this as you can. Even when it's 90 degrees outside, it's rare that the actual air is literally heating up your skin. The temperature differential is too low and you can't release enough heat so you feel hot. Sweat helps with this but a coat prevents its evaporation. The exception to this of course is the desire to protect your skin from the blaring sun.
>>
Autism/aspergers is just a meme to categorize the socially inept. I would know this. Maybe not as often as many others like me, my psychologists tried to label me as on the autistic spectrum, but reflecting back, that was entirely based on the fact I was a social retard. I had trouble with eye contact back in the day. Now it's natural business for me. I had trouble verbally expressing myself. I still do kek. But I do know the cognitive leaps necessary to mend this issue.

And want to know why I was ever a social regard to begin with? Well, for one, I started browsing 4chan at 12, but that was more auxiliary to the problem as a whole. But the real root of the problem lies behind the fact I was raised by a narcissistic, lazy *single* mother who never went out of her way for me, or forced me to interact socially. The one who did try, my father, was always berated by my mother. So you can imagine how I turned out.

I'm still friendless for the most part, because knowing why you have problems doesn't inherently solve them. I still stutter or slur when I speak sometimes. But I ain't no autist.
>>
>>74377762
affect*
Fucking retard.
>>
>>74374925
I have asperger and i'm natsoc
>>
>>74384769

Yeah that's weird. I used to be the same way, like one of those fags that wears a shirt at the beach. Then one day something sort of just flipped and now I don't really care if people see my dick. I don't know what it is, it's like it has to be one extreme or the other.

I used to wear a uniform though even in the extreme heat, so I get it. Unbuttoning the collar a bit was about as far as I went in taking it off at work. It's just way too cozy inside to get nekkid. :3
>>
>>74384195
You're wrong... asspies are good with language generally and very critical of social constructs (rules) in general. Asspeis can look very normal. It's not a development disorder. They're not running around drooling and (paradoxically enough) sperging in the truest sense. It's actually a way more subtle thing. I'd say it's an borderline normal personality trait that is considered abnormal just because of all the problems it causes.
>>
>>74378060
Nah this post was probably written by some faggot
>>
>>74374925
I am self-diagnosed aspie. It is terribly hard to start and hold conversations with a stranger and as a result I looks weird to others. I can assure you we are not rude or anything, we just can't communicate.
>>
File: nULMgbu.gif (2 MB, 390x241) Image search: [Google]
nULMgbu.gif
2 MB, 390x241
Michael Fitzgerald, an expert in autism spectrum disorders, concludes that Hitler suffered from, and met all the criteria of Asperger syndrome as documented by Hans Asperger. As evidence of possible Asperger's, Fitzgerald cites Hitler's poor sleep patterns, food fads, dislike of physical contact, inability to forge genuine friendships, and an emptiness in his human relations. His conversations in the Men’s Home in Vienna were really harangues and invited no reciprocity, for which he seemingly lacked capacity. In Munich, Hitler was distant, self-contained, withdrawn and without friends. His comrades noted that he had no humanitarian feelings, that he was single-minded and inflexible. He was obsessive and rarely made good or interesting company, except in the eyes of those who shared his obsessions or those in awe of, or dependent on him.

As far as hobbies or pastimes were concerned, Hitler spent a great deal of time examining architectural plans with Albert Speer, an activity that remained a major focus of his life throughout. His other major interest was in the music of Richard Wagner. His greatest interest, clearly, was in control of and power over people.
>>
File: autism.png (54 KB, 608x336) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
54 KB, 608x336
>>74376811
>mfw 4chan is making me autistic
>>
>>74384865
This is just wrong. I can't think of any reason for my social difficulties. Eye contact is terribly hard even after forcing myself for years. It just didn't get better after "practicing". Conversations are the same. They do not get better.
>>
>>74385363
Fitzgerald further states that Hitler was an ideologue with unshakable convictions, and had a bed compulsion, which demands that the bed be made in a particular way with the quilt folded according to a prescribed pattern, and that a man must make the bed before he could go to sleep. He did not use language for the purpose of interaction with others, but only for the purpose of dominating others. He endlessly engaged in long-winded and pedantic speeches, with "illogical arguments full of crude comparisons and cheap allusions." He was unable to carry on a normal conversation or discussion with people. Even if only one other person was present, he had to do all the talking. His manner of speech soon lost any conversational qualities it might have had and took on all the characteristics of a lecture that easily developed into a tirade. He simply forgot his companions and behaved as though he were addressing a multitude, repeating the same stories over and over again in exactly the same form, almost as though he had memorised them. After the First World War, "his awkward mannerisms" were noted. At that time, he wore his gangster hat and trenchcoat over his dinner jacket, toting a pistol and carrying as usual his dog whip, he cut a bizarre figure in the salons of Munich’s upper-crust. But his very eccentricity of dress and exaggerated mannerism saw him lionized by condescending hosts and fellow guests. People found his look "staring and dead."

Fitzgerald claims, therefore, that Adolf Hitler met the criteria for autistic psychopathy described by Hans Asperger, and was not schizophrenic.
>>
>>74385363
>Fitzgerald cites Hitler's poor sleep patterns, food fads, dislike of physical contact, inability to forge genuine friendships, and an emptiness in his human relations
So, i'm Hitler?
>>
I think I have minor aspergers, something close to it at least
I was almost diagnosed with autism when I was a little kid but the doctor decided not to diagnose me, I looked up the symptoms of it and I fit a lot of it I think
One exception is that I'm more social and not as much as a fucking tard as most people with aspergers, but I guess you could say I'm a little weird, and a tad awkward at times. I do that retarded hand flap thing whenever I zone out and think a lot, never in front of other people tho, I have some of those "sensory overloads" or whatever the fuck they are where you just spaz out when your brain takes in too much information, again, never in public
I'm not going back to the doctor in case they decide to diagnose me because I don't want people thinking I'm a retard for having something that doesn't even affect my life
>>
>>74385363
>>74385608
ONE
OF
US
>>
ITT:Everyone is their cousin and brother
>>
>>74384865
>narcissistic, lazy *single* mother who never went out of her way for me

Same here man, can't help but wonder if this is part of the problem. Young men struggle to reconcile the conflicting messages.

On one hand society drills into their brain how virtuous all women are, while on the other hand the brain is developing and experiencing the opposite of this.

Is it any surprise the mind breaks and retreats to fantasy?

These are all techniques that were pioneered with MK Ultra, programmers would shower premature birth babies with unconditional love, only to turn around rape or traumatize the child afterwards severing the bond and inducing disassociation.
>>
>>74377835
>"My ex fiance is high functioning autistic/assburgers"
>bred with him

Why are women so stupid?
>>
File: this-is-how-it-has-to-be.png (608 KB, 1023x575) Image search: [Google]
this-is-how-it-has-to-be.png
608 KB, 1023x575
>>74374925
We Autistics are an exalted and blessed Aryan master race. All supreme people of all races must have Autism before they can exceed other humans. The average person with Autism has an IQ exceeding 110, averaging around 115-120 depending on study. Also, Hans Asperger had barely discovered Autistic Psychopathy -- which simply makes you a supergenius with a mind less specialized than a savant (e.g. Rainman) but more focused than a mere mortal (e.g. newfags). All people who browse 4chan for too long will become Autistic by means of social starvation as their mind tries to overdevelop itself to find friends, and that is why so many NEETs have Autism. We must find ways to introduce Autism to all people for the greater glory of mankind and amass enormous white Autistic armies to conquer the inferior races. Have a good day, Comrade Briton.
>>
>>74380525
>neurodiversity
Is this a thing? Holy shit, western society is doomed.
>>
One of the worst things for me is that I don't think I'll ever go seek professional help, so I can't tell how much of my weirdness is actually weird or how much is me just thinking too much about the symptoms I've heard about over time.

Looking people in the eye for example is really weird to me. I don't know if I'm weird, or if I'm overthinking that because I've heard its an autistic quality. I look people in the eye for like 3-4 seconds and then I feel like, ok, why are we looking at each other's eyes? This seems kind of stupid. Then I look away, or look at their mouth, sometimes for the rest of the conversation or sometimes just to "reset" and get back to eye contact for another short duration.

Seriously though, it's just weird. I get it with kids or your wife, you look in their eyes for a long time and that's kind of neat. However, I see a lot of regular people just look at each other the whole time they talk, and it's like... uhh... could you stop staring at me? Thanks.
>>
>>74380525

Autistic people don't need a cure, they are the cure.
>>
I have Aspergers. I also have an issue where my brain doesn't process Serotonin very well.
At home I get really depressed about having a hard time interacting with people, but whenever I'm in public and friendly people are there, I have less of an issue talking to them outside of eye contact.
I don't know how I do it. Subconciously at some level I just get how to hold a verbal conversation, even though I'm bad with cues and oftentimes have trouble telling if someone is being sarcastic or not (FUCK people who never change their tone of voice or facial expressions). If only I didn't have issues looking people in the eyes.
>>
>>74385141
This.

How acanthus anybody look at mist of the population and not think they're retarded, i.e. Functionally autistic. People with aspbergers have more information to filter because their brains work, but nobody knows how to deal with it. We'd be on Mars by now if we could harness genius instead of dicking around with bullshit.
>>
>>74384195
>>74385141
I have continuously gotten 100's on almost everything having to do with writing or literature all throughout school, and I can play the piano very well, but I can't do math to save my life. So it is entirely possible for any other Aspie to get poetry and figurative language. It's verbal cues that are the big stumbling block for most of us.
>>
>>74387135
The depression might not just be from aspergers, it might be from porn addiction. So if that's an issue for you try to stop it.
>>
I have asperger's syndrome. I sit at home all day playing video games and posting on 4chan. So really I'm just like you.
>>
File: 59715567.jpg (49 KB, 200x279) Image search: [Google]
59715567.jpg
49 KB, 200x279
>>74374925
I have Asperger's syndrome, I am a National Socialist; do these things make me a degenerate?
>>
>>74387135
It doesn't help when most people are very touchy and emotional about everything. From my experience, most weird people avoid interaction because of how sensitive everybody is about everything, to the point of hostility. I don't blame them for tuning out.
>>
File: 534136994.jpg (68 KB, 610x288) Image search: [Google]
534136994.jpg
68 KB, 610x288
>>74384195
>be me
>be in informatic class with an aspie classmate
>the professor is teaching us with a virtual machine in a projector how we must format a Hard Drive in Windows
>"first step, you have to go the device manager and find your hard drives partitions. Then, you have to delete this partition".
>AAAAL RIGHT. DELETE PARTITION
>Wait, what are you doing... NO! DON'T DO IT! I'm just explaining it to you guys with this virtual machine, you will delete your data.
>Teacher runs to the aspie, but the aspie is so fucking slow reasoning and listening to the teacher that he actually makes click.

>The aspie deletes the D: partition of his personal laptop, loosing all their hockey videos and photos.

>AHHHH AHHHH MY DEAR PHOTOS AND HOCKEY'S VIDEOS WHERE THEY AT!

>He starts crying and beating his head and the teacher make us go outside while he talks with him.
>>
My brother has aspergers

He's really smart, but he has a very short temper. He also didn't apply himself in school, so now he's going to a community college and living with my parents despite going to a fancy pants private school most if his life.
>>
>>74374925
Label for introverts
>>
>>74387584
I don't think that's just a moron, not an asspie.
>>
Hey guys autism and adhd fag here. Im pretty smart and creative but I do strugle at times to harness my skills, but that doesn't mean I don't try.I want to write so I type up short stories. I just got acpeted in to my school newspaper and I plan to try to red pill my fellow class mates, wish me luck.
>>
>>74387776
Fuck off, you have no idea what it is like having the world turned up 'loud' all the time.
>>
>>74387806
>school newspaper

Underage detected. You even talk like an edgy teenager, too. Why don't you wait a few years and learn some more about the world, then come back?
>>
>>74381438
You just described me to a t. Internet poker included. God bless that little loophole, eh?
>>
>>74388005
How am I edgy In any way shape or form
Also I admit school newspaper is pretty shit but it's a good place to start.
>>
Possibly one of the worst things in the world ( prove me wrong ) is people who never stop randomly talking about things or making mouth noises.

>random has thought, says it, its completely relevant
>repeat times infinity
>want to bash your own head in because everything they say gets processed by your brain, and its like running into lag in real life

You'll be in this deep thought conversation or model with yourself wondering about something and someone will be like,

>anon, look at that girl's butt!
>anon, I had a car like that once
>anon, its been like 3 mins since you talked, wanna talk?
>anon! ....!
>etc
>>
>>74388194
irrelevant* holy fuck I am retarded!
>>
>>74388194
You definitely sound autistic anon
>>
File: wtcim.jpg (362 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
wtcim.jpg
362 KB, 640x480
hi i have assburgers ask me anything idk
>>
File: giphy.gif (1 MB, 400x298) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1 MB, 400x298
>>74388277
>>
>>74374925
There is something called the autism spectrum.
Once you are beyond a certain point on it you are autistic. If you are somewhat autistic, but normal enough to hold a job etc. you have aspergers. Even weaker on the autism spectrum are neuroatypical people.
>>
>>74388394
>aspergers = weak autism
Are you that stupid?
>>
>>74376771
>Letting go of violent and confrontational tendencies for intellgince and peace.
They would make shit fighters for the up coming race war
>>
A kid that very clearly had autism went to my highschool. He had an extreme passion for music and pokemon, and tried to get as much attention as he could. He'd also always try to be the "mature one", and whenever anyone was having a good time or being loud, he'd make a face, loudly sigh, and then mumble to himself "I can't believe I have to deal with these idiots". He also tried to be a teacher's pet, but they actually ended up liking him less, since it was so obvious how much of a suck-up he was.

During a school wide anti-bullying assembly once, the speakers were telling a story about how a kid got knocked down, shot with a BB gun, absolutely fucking pummeled, and had a swastika carved into his head. Then they mentioned it was all because they called some kid a fag. Naturally, I started chuckling because of how brutal they were just for calling a kid a fag. After that, pokemon boy stands up and starts shrieking WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING, runs out, and then tells a teacher. After that, he avoided me for the entire rest of highschool.
>>
>>74388174
>I plan to try and redpill my fellow classmates, wish me luck

Ooooh, I'm so edgy, I know DA TRUTH about the world 'cause I go on 4chan and /pol/ knows everything!

Close your browser, dedicate the rest of your high school years to learning everything you can about the world. Then, when you get accepted into college, come back and add something of worth that you learned to our discussions.
>>
>>74387335
I've had depression before I viewed porn and started masturbating. I mentioned the Serotonin issue because of that. I'm trying to cut back on porn anyways.
>>74387556
Yeah, that is rather odd to me. A guy at a temp job I did yesterday in a conversation randomly mentioned that he had almost been a teenage father, the girl had a miscarriage. That shouldn't be something you talk about in a conversation with a stranger.
>>
>>74388556
>>74376771
No? I have Asperger's syndrome, I have read, understand and respect the realpolitik of Machiavelli. I also have a very aggressive personality. I do not lack empathy, I simply lack sympathy.
>>
File: GETOUT.jpg (153 KB, 800x574) Image search: [Google]
GETOUT.jpg
153 KB, 800x574
>>74388331
>>
I think that whole "blunt honesty" thing is what makes my "race realism" seem worse than it is. If I encounter a starving person in person, sure, I guess I will help them out somehow if that's socially appropriate. When I get asked about starving kids in Africa I say "I don't really care" because... I don't. I don't think anyone really cares as much as they say they do, except those grannies with 10 adoptees and the people over in Africa building schools.

Apparently its "mean" to be honest though.
>>
>>74388695
>Teacher talks in class about the subject.
>Teacher tells a simple joke in the midde of the explanation.
>People start laughing,

>WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU LAUGHING NOW I DIDNT DO ANYTHING WHYYYY
>"BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM" (He starts beating his table).

It's fucking annoying having one of these with you almost half a day. Laughing, farting in class, eating like a pig, making sounds like he is going to cum looking at girls, always talking with the teacher about dumb simple questions... Why their parents can just sent him to a propper retarded school?
>>
>>74389408
He's probably just autistic.
>>
>>74376771
As a person with asperger. This is not true. I have big problems dealing with people, i have problems getting motivation for anything if it not something i enjoy. I follow a daily pattern and if i do a sidewalk in that pattern i'm getting stressed as fuck. Thanks do this i fucked up in school big time even thou i was way ahead people in school. Having aspergers and dealing with "normal" people is a hazzle. Don't fucking spread this bullshit when you clearly have never talked to someone with aspergers. We are nice because it's expected of us like everyone else.
>>
>>74385141
>>74387294
Congrats but I can only speak to medical text book definitions of autism. I don't treat autism I just treat autistic kids every now and then and to have success I have to work a certain way.
>>
>>74389562
Autistic, aspie and has another weird syndrome that makes him unable to indentify people with their voices.

The problem is that he is also a piece of shit. I wonder how many times was beaten in high school.
>>
File: 1461362236989.jpg (124 KB, 500x611) Image search: [Google]
1461362236989.jpg
124 KB, 500x611
>>74389756
Eh, fair enough.
>>
>>74377559
That sounds similar to my situation, my father died when i was 7 and i was raised by a single mom (no siblings).
Im 21 year old sperg right now but my childhood was a complete disaster and now im in process to fix everything that was ruined by shitty parenting (or rather lack of any father figure). Dont get me wrong, i love my mom but im not blind and i can see how despite her good intents she couldn't raise me properly.
>>
It comes as no surprise to me to see the amount of you that have aspergers
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: 5198.jpg (90 KB, 1020x570) Image search: [Google]
5198.jpg
90 KB, 1020x570
>>74390007
Is that why you turned into a lethal misogynist?
>>
>>74389812
Should probably be put down for the kindness of it.
>>
>>74390007
Also im not completely blown autist, i can read people well but my skills to express myself are garbage, im also having problems with stress in social situations because i dont want people that im some kind of retard. I dont have any ticks or other shit like that either.
>>
>>74390146
An aspie would just think you're being honest and not intentionally cruel
>>
>>74374925
>>74375322
I had obvious developmental issues in social environments
I could pick up on people's emotions, but I'd react horribly, usually with a full fledged tantrum and matured at a slower pace
Literally had to learn how to be social, ironically 4chan helped speed up that process and now I'm relatively well adjusted and capable of making friends with almost anyone
Problem is that it feels like a facade sometimes since I pretty much learned it instead of just "getting it", and I have an obvious problem with being manipulative
I'm aware it's accepted as wrong, it's just hard to relate
>>
>>74390263
>because i dont want people that im some kind of retard
little late
>>
>>74377981
Because we are charming people from time to time. I fucked more girls than most of my friends but I'm worthless at relationships.
>>
>>74390146
Comes as no surprise to me either. As I said earlier, Asperger's is a natural shield against cultural marxism, so it's obvious that many aspie's eventually find their way here.
>>
File: 1352762222177.jpg (31 KB, 704x528) Image search: [Google]
1352762222177.jpg
31 KB, 704x528
>>74374925
>it's not a mental illness
>>
>>74390284
uh yes I'm absolutely being honest. This board screams autistic spectrum, I come in here to shitpost and troll. I'm laughing because this is essentially aspies taking pride as the masterrace. It's sad and funny at the same time
>>
>>74390146
>Anonymous forum (imageboard, whatever).
>Weird, complex design with almost no decoration.

This kind of imageboards are perfect for them. It doesn't have anything related to social life or appearance, only texts and images.
>>
>>74390536
>Asperger's is a natural shield against cultural marxism

hahahahahaha
>>
I feel like I've had aspie symptons that I've forced out? Or rather, I forced myself to interact "normally" with people. I've worked a job for over ten years with lots of interaction so that has helped. I wonder how autistic I am. I scored a 32 on the autism quotient exam. I also have weird...quirks.

>this need to squeeze things I love or find cute. >enjoyment from stacking items from largest to small
>hold extremely high Tetris scores
>I make sound effects with my mouth too much
>I have to force myself to look at my co-workers when talking to them
>sometimes feel overwhelmed by the sun, annoyed and want to go inside
>aversion to even looking at my brother's guests or friends when they come over. It's like a force field that appears that prevents me from even being able to acknowledge them.
>need for weekly lunch routines on certain days of the week

W-What's wrong with me
>>
>>74390568
>laughing at people with mental conditions
I don't know what's more sad, mildly retarded people looking on the sunny side of it or someone so desperately lame they have to go out of their way to hassle those people.
>>
File: 1419297652837.jpg (31 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1419297652837.jpg
31 KB, 413x395
>>74389408
>"BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM" (He starts beating his table).
>>
>>74379804
You are right we have problems with all the bullshit coming from the leftist. We know it's bullshit and identical seeking. Can understand the mechanism behind it all but dressing up as a faggot to belong to a group is retarded.
>>
How do you know you have Aspergers or have it diagnosed?

I'm not a full on Autist but I find it difficult connecting with people and I'm a complete social retard ridden with anxiety.

I'm very intelligent in only a few fields of interest and obsess over them.
>>
>>74391092
I'm not laughing at them for having aspergers. I'm laughing because we always joke that people that unironically post in here have aspergers and it's fucking true. This board is a mixture of people that come in here for shitposting and humour with people that can't tell it's satire because they're aspies
>>
>>74380942
A woman invented the washing machine.
>>
>>74389408
Just sounds like a typical Spaniard to me.
>>
>>74391291
Why would someone come to pol if they weren't a legitimate Nazi or had similar interests? That doesn't even make sense.
>>
File: 1437146722404BasedVargChurch.jpg (33 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1437146722404BasedVargChurch.jpg
33 KB, 480x480
>>74378667
Annon from your symptoms it sounds more like you have Diaspraxia than aspergers, though I can see how the two might be exacerbate each other.

Fun fact: Diaspraxia is actually a fairly common condition among while males. Gets passed down genetically (due to a slight mutation in the 30th molecule in our chromosomes or something) and affects roughly in 50 men of north European descent.
>>
My brother has this. The guy seems to have his "obsession" be politics. Turns out he is pretty redpilled and is on par with /pol/. He has his voting ID and is voting Trump. My brother is smart as hell when it comes to government.
>>
>>74375322
holy shit this is like me

nice dubs
>>
>>74391426
Wait, are you an austitc too? Is this an attemp of joke?
>>
File: image.png (725 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.png
725 KB, 2048x1536
>>74377981
>>74378013
Met him online. Was at a really shit place in my life where I found his Aspieness calming and wonderful. This article I read recently should help you grasp the dynamic
>http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2016/03/18/an-experimental-autism-treatment-cost-me-my-marriage/

>>74378244
What? No. Forcing him would have been dragging him to counseling or something. Instead I just made the choice I needed to in order to get my life back together

>>74379093
He was an asshole about sex. Really manipulative/coercive, would do things like talk me into taking a shower with him when it had been too long since we fucked (for his tastes) so we could "feel close", then once naked in the shower refuse to stop touching me sexually when I told him no, until I gave up and consented to sex to make the situation end.

Or not let me sleep at night until I fucked him

Finally ended the relationship after he tied me up and said "I know you don't want this, but I need it" and had sex with me while I cried

He also shoved my toddler to the ground for trying to comfort him while he was "meditating" (read: stewing in silent autistic dissociated rage instead of processing his emotions)

>>74379791
Actually he spent money on himself and complained when I said we needed to buy things for the baby and put the rest in savings.. and was unemployed for over 5 months without even trying to find a job..

>>74386493
It is pretty embarrassing tbqh

I stayed with him long after I wanted to leave because "if I left I'd be discriminating against him because he's autistic"

Ugh I will never buy into political correctness again
>>
>>74391285
What exactly is enjoying a hobby to the point of obsession? What is obsession as exactly?
>>
File: 997095.gif (498 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
997095.gif
498 KB, 480x360
Any other diagnosed aspie in this thread who's found a way to control our "interests". I get frustrated over the amount of time i've spent doing stupid shit. For example i had a period where all i could do was play the batman arkham games. I must have at least 1500 hours combined playing them. I would rather see myself learning something useful.
>>
>>74391707
>>toddler

SINGLE MOM DETECTED

you create more autists, you're part of the problem
>>
>>74391579
You sound like my little brother. I have Aspergers.
>>
>>74391713
I watch and read the same things all the time. It's mainly historical events or sporting league tables/results, stuff like that.

I can spend hours and hours looking at some obscure football/dude soccer yo team's league positions and points tallies over the last few years
>>
>>74391707
So you're a single mom who wanted to try a nice guy and then were unpleasantly surprised when you found out the only niceness in the world stems from bottling things up? That's sort of what it sounds like.

Not that you should take this to be too critical or person. It just sounds like you made the mistake of getting into something that didn't work out well for anyone involved. I'm also sorry to hear that he raped you.
>>
>>74391552
because I enjoy humour. i'm not even racist and I'm not worried about the migrant crisis in Europe. There will be a few more bombings and then European governments will react, close down hateful mosques and take control of immigration. Governments are almost always slow to react
>>
>>74391695
You'll never get Gibraltar back faggot.
>>
>>74391910
For the most part, turn your hobby into your job. You still won't mind doing it and you will get paid. Plus a tumblr, twitch, and patreon always help
>>
>>74386493
I don't see anything wrong breeding with the high functioning ones. If they can harness their genius, let their genes proliferate. We just need to make sure the low IQ ones don't breed.
>>
>>74392149
Knock on your brothers door...
>>
>>74392211
>EU has been being bombed by muslims for decades, prior to 9/11 even

Um, okay. Good luck 'stralia. You let us know how that gun ban is stopping all those muslim shooters. :^)
>>
>>74392328
WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE ON THIS WEBSITE! THIS EXPLAINS A LOT.
>>
>>74392154
I pretty much do the same thing. Like excessive Wikipedia reading like someone's autistic brother. How is that "obsessive"?
>>
File: 1455344686138.png (903 KB, 751x746) Image search: [Google]
1455344686138.png
903 KB, 751x746
>>74392212
Ok. I'll be comprehensible with you.
>>
File: stonewall-jackson-portrait.jpg (2 MB, 2222x3052) Image search: [Google]
stonewall-jackson-portrait.jpg
2 MB, 2222x3052
>>74374925

Daily Reminder that some of the great military geniuses of all time had Aspergers.

Pic related
>>
>>74391285
I went to the doctor, did some test and then they say i have autism at first and now they thinks it's high functioning asperger.
>>
>>74374925
Aspies were saved by Austrian hungarian doctors who argued for their usefulness. They were afraid of eugenics.

Aspies function well if they receive special management and therapy while young.
As adults they still can help themselves and the diagnosis is useful.

They have disproportionate intelligence, really good at some things while very bad at others.
Regular people have more even intelligence.

Apies are poor at time management and organization.
They don't care much for gender, and act our their gender to be accepted by others. Not because they feel like their cis gender.
LGBT has done much harm to aspies as it causes sexual confusion.
>>
>>74392673
> they thinks it's
Nah, low functioning.
>>
>>74392028
N-no

Daughter shows none of the early markers of autism. She was breastfed to 18mo when she self-weaned and she eats a healthy diet of non-GMO whole foods

She's fine senpai

>>74392196
Well I wasn't a mom when I met him, but yeah. I fell for the nice guy meme. Never again.
>>
>>74392915
Fuck off, and stop saying we're all alike. I am very aware that I am male, physically and 'mentally'. You're speaking from a place of ignorance, and clearly are an ignoramus.
>>
>>74393110
The "my toddler" seemed like a subtle SINGLE MAM thing vs "our toddler/kid/whatever" specified earlier.

We're all nice guys around here though. We haven't even tits or GTFO'd you. ;)
>>
>>74384195
>Aspies and language.
Aspies understand language quite well, but in a literal sense, they don't understand turns of phrases and expressions. They like satire and sarcasm but other humor eludes them.

Aspies are not naturally manipulative and do not like unfamiliar situations.
They are less likely to lie than most people. Regular people lie regularly.

Aspies are good at learning foreign languages and thrive well in other cultures. Their skills at mimicry means they will not have an accent like a neurotypical. Other cultures will claim their quirks are just due to their home culture.

Reply with moar questions.
>>
>>74393520
I'm not sure what point you're trying to make here. I said "my" because I've been trying to be more mindful that she is "my" daughter and "our" no longer exists because we as a couple no longer exist and he's losing his custodial rights by default because he is not sending money, visiting, or calling as often as the law suggests/requires
>>
File: JesseOwensMeme.jpg (156 KB, 736x1200) Image search: [Google]
JesseOwensMeme.jpg
156 KB, 736x1200
>>74385363
>You are referring to statistics which were formed from the Satire of Hitler developed by Jewish International Press and Jewish Dominated Hollywood. Jews were mad about treatment in Germany, and went at Germany from abroad.
The real Hitler remains elusive because everyone has too much personal interest to be objective.

NOW STORMFAGS EXPLAIN THIS PIC.
>>
>>74376771
Hi Alexander Gordon Jahans!

Finally come to start posting on /pol/???
>>
I have to agree with the forced social interaction.

It's changed me from hands on ears, rocking back and forth retard, to asperger's psychopathy, as >>74386541
said.

>>74393630
this guy is correct, too.
>>
>>74393996
The point was that a lot of the time single moms come on here and they post about it, but they don't mention it explicitly. They will tell a story or something and offhandedly mention a "my" where there should be an "our". The way there was an our in your earlier post, then a my in your later post. I don't really know anything about you obviously or care to know if you're telling the truth or not, but more often than not when a girl falls for the "nice guy" meme to the point of dating an obvious weirdo and staying with them for years its because they are single moms with personal issues and just stay for the stability.

Holy shit that run on sentence went forever!
>>
I just diagnosed myself with aspergers ITT

At least now I have an excuse to be socially awkward
>>
>>74394062
Did you reverse the captions in that pic?
>>
>>74387987
You are introverted faggot.

>I'm sick therefore treat me like a mental case, give special attention

Fuck off
>>
>>74379804
I have aspergers too but I never knew getting annoyed from loud sounds was a symptom. I used to not even be able to watch tv with any volume on because of how much I hate noise.
>>
BAIT. The gov are fishing for their next False Flag Patsy. Youve just successfully given them all the info they need guys. Hope you dont freak out when one of you ends up on the news...
>>
>>74374925

Assburguers is a meme crafted to sell medicines and make quack jobs not worthless.

The REAL problem these days are the anti-bullying campaigns and all that other SJW gibberish infecting the young minds of our generation.
>>
>>74391552
Well I come here for the info leaks. Not for the Nazis, Hitler is dead and not coming back. Stormfags need to move on.

The Nazi cosplay is the sad whimpering of a lost people who want to relive the glory days of a defeated kingdom.
>>
>>74394462
>annoyed from loud sounds was a symptom

It's also a symptom of anxiety and stress.
>>
>>74391707
If he was really a rapist, then I am sorry for what happened to you. Its sad but I can also see it from his point of view though. If you used him for emotional support, and got your fill of emotional bonding, then he might feel entitled to you fulfilling his sexual needs. I'm absolutely against rape, but then again I think if your not in a sexually/emotionally healthy relationship, why are you in it at all?

You say he spent money on himself, but also mention that you have a child from another relationship. Have you had a job all this time? and if you have 2 children, and he only has one, do you put forth more for rent electricity groceries etc? Or do you think thats too cruel and would never be able to actually work out the monitary differences without becoming emotional?

Also, you say he was unemployed for 5 months, but don't say whether or not he had any income, or savings with which to do so, did he?
>>
File: Leopold-II-Image.jpg (47 KB, 300x257) Image search: [Google]
Leopold-II-Image.jpg
47 KB, 300x257
>>74386541
>aspies are a master race.
Aspies are known for their arrogance.
Aspie arrogance is developed due to the lack of validation they receive from social interaction or the opposite sex.
Aspies develop delusions of grandure to compensate for their self-esteem issues. Examples are becomming a D&D dungeon master, running a WOW clan, and pretending to be one of the Master Race on 4chan.

That means you.
>>
>>74393115
Yes you probably act like a beta male, you seem as a social outcast. You don't relate well with the alpha males due to your lack of physical ability and hand-eye co-ordination.
>>
autism is a meme disease for losers to blame their failures on, there is literally no biological difference between autists and normies

soon there will be more autists than non-autists
psychology is not a science
>>
>>74381438
Similar...

But by family job, i was forced to have more interaction (commercial company), and got my ass beaten by my dad a lot. But became more aware of social conventions, even found a wife.
But i hate all the people, i need my time alone. For me the world would be finer with 1/2000 of the people.
I used to drink alot, too. But now control myselve.
>>
>>74394543
Interesting. I sort of agree with you on the Hitler thing and people who want 1:1 German National Socialism in North America/wherever. That being said, I think that Hitler/Mussolini basically gave old ideologies/sentiments a contemporary title but that most of them are timeless.

I think National Socialism is largely an organic, useful ideology. I don't think it has to be 1930s NS though.
>>
File: 1463107881827.jpg (51 KB, 281x389) Image search: [Google]
1463107881827.jpg
51 KB, 281x389
>>74374925
I have (or had?) aspergers.
I used to suck in math untill i learned binary and hexadecimal.

Like to draw and solve puzzles.

I knew a proffesor who has aspergers too, he has a great memory, we both think it happens to kids because they don't think it's necesary to learn some ability at some age and because of that becomes underdeveloped, not different to what happens to a fat guy when he realizes he "doesn't need" to excercise.

My mom helped me with my social skills, i have met cool people and all but honestly i feel better at doing my drawings and studying.
>>
>>74394312
No. She is his daughter. He is her father.

>>74394933
What? You have some reading comprehension issues. I have one child, not three or two, and she is the Sperglord's spawn.

Yeah we were living on his savings, and he kept spending considerable amounts on video games and related merch
>I need everything the Zelda franchise puts out with the label "collector's". You can't complain, it would be discriminating against me for autism.

I'm not in the relationship any more. I didn't want to have sex any more and he didn't want to talk to me any more because I became "too mean" after becoming a mother.

I always wanted to be a stay at home mom/homemaker and I told him that repeatedly. When we got together, after I got pregnant, after she was born -- I made it very clear. He did jack shit to prepare to become a sole income provider.

I tried to apply for college last year to see if it would motivate him to finally do it himself now that he's a separate entity from his parents and could get aid -- he had an autistic meltdown when he got to the OPTIONAL 250 word essay about "what have you been doing since you left school"

He's a man child. Autism is no excuse, but the combo is deadly.
>>
>>74380189
Your country isnt most of the world you lazy fag
>>
>>74395235
Whoa, you're so amazing, drawing so much from a single comment. Oh wait, you're clearly full of shit, just like everyone on 4chan.
>>
>>74395246
I know a person with actual hardcore autism and he has bad memory problems and is noticeably slow. He couldn't even work as a clerk because he had an inability to count money.
>>
>>74375642
>trying this hard to be CWC

You fucking sad little faggot
>>
Daily reminder that Psychologists do not want this information passed around among non-professionals, because it enables people to feign symptoms, which makes it increasingly difficult for them to exploit the Group Delusional Disorder where everyone is willing to believe they are "normal" for a false sense of security.

Basically, we're all a bunch of lunatics who see reality how we want to see it, and we're so resistant to being shown it that many psychologists themselves are completely caught up in their own alchemy.

This is what research psychologists are doing:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cognitive_biases

This is what clinical psychologists are doing:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwD-YtZFWfxMbWs2UC1WdWJzZTQ/view

Once the contradiction becomes apparent, you will possibly develop symptoms which the clinical psychology community might "diagnosis" as schizophrenia.

See Ecclesiastes for more information.
>>
>>74395694
>has an inability to count money.

Is what I meant to type before the Jews forced me to make grammatical errors.
>>
>>74395548
I'm just glad you met him online. For a second I thought you might be my ex! :D
>>
>>74374925

>be undiagnosed Aspie since family doesn't believe in mental healthcare(neither do I, really, it is much more a pseudoscience than anything else)
>empathic but not remotely sympathetic
>lack the ability to converse as a kid
>pushed into reading and film as a result since television was rarely written intelligently
>memorize conversations and dialogue from classic 40s/50s/60s films
>just start using movie dialogue in conversation to explain myself, manage to sound witty and original since normal teenagers don't watch classic films
>actually manage to have an enjoyable high school experience and interact sexually with decent women

wew lad, i could still murder a few hundred people and then go home and make a sandwich, and it is often difficult to contain rage and attack someone, but these things can be hidden well enough with experience
>>
>>74397260
femanon confirmed
>>
>>74390568
Lol, keep telling yourself. The fact you waste time doing that makes you just another autistic fuck like the rest of us. You just are in denial
>>
>>74395548
Ofc I have reading comprehension, I'm not the one who referred to a toddler and a baby as if they were different children in this post:
>>74391707

I don't understand this, why do women think its ok to be in a relationship and benefit from a man, but not hold themselves to at least fuck the guy every now and then.
> I didn't want to have sex any more and he didn't want to talk to me any more because I became "too mean" after becoming a mother.
Yea, no shit, if a women leaves the relationship, but says she wants everything to stay the same that was benefiting her, she IS being too mean and selfish and ungrateful.

Sorry, but as they were his savings, and he most likely had them before he got into a relationship, then he can spend them however the fuck he wants. He's an asshole for doing so only because you were up front about wanting to be a stay at home mom. But you still have no right to tell him what he can or can't do with the resources he collected, and you should have just left then.
>>
>>74395888
experiences are so unique xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

sage
>>
I was twenty seven before I realised I probably had Aspergers.

Behavioral traits and reactions to external stimuli seem to follow the typical patterns associated with being a 'sperg.

>I have spent 30 minutes now deciding what to type and I hope this thread is still open.
>>
>>74375322
>People with Aspergers are usually extremely intelligent.

lol what is this, 90s hollywood? Aspies are not "extremely intelligent". They're just socially retarded at best, or a complete basket case, depending on where they are on the spectrum. Being a shut in who organizes paper clippings alphabetically doesn't make you "extremely intelligent". It's like parents with a retarded child who refer to their child as "special". He's not special, he's just broken. Yes, there are super intelligent scientists who are social retards, but being a social retard doesn't make you a scientist.
>>
>>74384631
Hate to break it to you, but you might be autistic.
>>
>>74376771
>Letting go of violent and confrontational tendencies for intellgince and peace.
Idk about that, plenty of spergs would happily genocide anyone they find disagreeable.
>>
>>74374925
Degenerates? depends who raised them.

If an ausie was raised by loving parents that discipline and helps him with his social skills, they become a productive member of society. Of course, he'll have his quirks, but that's everyone. If you're dealing with a higher form of autism, then he'll have more quirks than usual.

If an ausie was raised by degenerate parents (divorce, neglect, bad influences, ect), then he'll evolve into a Chris-Chan.
>>
>>74379058
I have asperger. I do that.
I have (tested) a IQ from 149... ...Don't know what to do with it. Watching anime, YouTube & some forums everyday.

Man... ...I wish I could do anything. But I fear human beeings. If I just could use my speech skills... ...I would be a good Goebbels.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.