[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ WILL defend this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 1024x768
The super wealthy, mega corporations, and capitalism.

These things caused the refugee crisis, they own the degenerate media, they are anti nationalist and want a global economy

>remind me again, why pol defends them?
>>
Because you can create your own right-wing corporation that prevents a refugee crisis, promotes right-wing media is nationalist but partakes in global economy as well. White nationalists have been for the most part too stupid and lazy to do this but maybe right-wing mega corporations will come in our generation.
>>
>>74372687
>super wealthy, mega corporations and corporatism*

FTFY
>>
>>74373190
Go on...
>>
>>74373288
You sound just like a communist
>>
>>74373190
Explain how these have ever existed?
>>
Because people like to think that they will be a part of the super wealthy someday.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 736x407) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 736x407
>>74373655
They did not

Or for a very very very short time. Right up until the point a company came along that didn't give a shit about nationalism.

And then they were crushed
>>
>capitalism has flaws therefore anything else is better
Do you have the IQ of a baked potato?
>>
>>74372687
I defend only the last one, and maybe half the time. The super wealthy and mega corporations get a great deal of their wealth through subsidies, regulation that keeps out new competition and cheap immigrant or special visa labor that their smaller competitors can't afford fees or lawyers for.
>>
File: the-third-way.jpg (59 KB, 638x479) Image search: [Google]
the-third-way.jpg
59 KB, 638x479
>>74372687
>The super wealthy, mega corporations, and capitalism.

One of these things doesn't fit anon.

(We don't live in a Capitalist society today, not by any stretch of the imagination.)
>>
Because Paultards still lurk here hoping we'll give a fuck about their dying ideology if they shill harder.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.