[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
America's tipping point
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2341066/Whites-soon-minority-American-children-age-5.html
>For the first time, America's racial and ethnic minorities now make up about half of the under-5 age group and will be a majority by this year or next.

>That's according to new census numbers that show a faster shift than expected toward a minority-majority, one where whites will be in the minority by 2043.

>The new estimates also show that, for the fist time in more than a century, the death rate for white Americans outnumbers the birth rate.

It was said the last song the Berlin Philarmonica played as Soviet troops were entering the city was Wagner's Twilight of the Gods. Fitting.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N0PpTPvbr-4
>>
If whites want their own country so bad, they can go back to Europe.

My people have lived on this land for thousands of years.
>>
>>74370590
Fags have been living in North America for thousands of years?
>>
>>74370503
Frankly, Boomers are dying and that explains why the death rate would outpace the birth rate. The birthrate of their time was actually a temporary explosion.
>>
>>74370503
Is Australia at least a nice place to live?

>in b4 huehue were full

Does /pol/ have a list of white flight countries I can look up? What places look like they'll retain their white populations in the future?
>>
>>74370503
>Posting a 3 year-old article

We already know about this shit, my melanin-enriched brother.
>>
>>74370697
Savage. Like his ancestors
>>
File: g8wQhN0h.jpg (114 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
g8wQhN0h.jpg
114 KB, 1024x576
US has fallen. Our final stand is with Trump, and our dying gift is saving Europe from the mudslimes.
>>
>hispanics can be any race
>literally the only minority group that has had any significant growth has been hispanics
>when a non-hispanic white marries a hispanic the baby is considered hispanic
I know /pol/ like to be all doom and gloom about demographics but I highly doubt that even in 2040 the country is going to look much different since the hispanics are going to be pretty much white.
>>
>>74370697
Foreign legion level savage
>>
File: illegal-alien-flipping-bird.jpg (83 KB, 648x454) Image search: [Google]
illegal-alien-flipping-bird.jpg
83 KB, 648x454
>>74371411
>Hispanics are bro-tier
Fuck off Paco
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.