[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /pol/. I am a black male who has no interest in sticking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: SmugMan.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
SmugMan.png
32 KB, 640x400
Hello /pol/.
I am a black male who has no interest in sticking to my own race. I will be taking one of your women and reproducing with her. Next I will guide my children to reproduce with more whites until we are fully assimilated.

Thank you.
>>
>>74365394
You are indeed welcome.
Just make sure you stick to your country.
>>
>>74365394
>can type in complete sentences
>actually plans things
>was polite

White detected
>>
>>74365394
How dark are ya?
Like...
Akon or Chris brown?
>>
>>74365394
I don't really care how you live your life 2bh
>>
>>74365394
Die, nigger. Those are our women. Go fuck a mudslime and adopt their religion. We'll make your death extra painful on the Day of the Rope.
>>
I can see why

Nigger women are ugly
>>
>>74365525
I have the complexion of a unsalted walnut.
>>74365519
See >>74365525
>>
>>74365394
If you keep that tradition up, you're going to have a completely white family roughly past the 3rd-4th generation depending on how much of a nigger you are.

But I'm glad you see the superiority of our MASTER RACE.

Too bad on the day of rope you'll be hanged on a tree with the blood of your castrated cock fed to the dogs.
>>
>>74365681
your kids gonna grow up having a complex because he isn't "black enough" and will Nig out hard for his friends.

Seen it way too many times.
>>
>>74365394
>Next I will guide my children
Bullshit. You'll run the moment she gets pregnant.
>>
My women? I chose a Greek, I couldn't give a damn.
>>
>>74365394
There is not enough white people for this and genetic testing for intelligence is coming. Your children will be kings among ants but still ants
>>
> your women

im black u nigga
>>
>>74365394
I welcome this as long as you strive to whiten your family
>>
File: hehe ok.jpg (96 KB, 792x558) Image search: [Google]
hehe ok.jpg
96 KB, 792x558
>>74365598
e-d-g-y---m-e-m-e-s
>>
File: woodsy.jpg (80 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
woodsy.jpg
80 KB, 800x600
>>74365394
SO.....

You are purposely watering down your own gene pool ? Making kids less and less black ?

>do the math, Watson & Crick.
>>
>>74365394
>no interest in sticking to my own race
Why don't you want to make black smart babies? And go back to Africa to be a king? Help your relatives to better themselves.
>>
>>74365394

>cockposting
>2016

At leat make it half believable and say you're Hispanic familia
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.