[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bulgarian girl moved in near me, have spoken to her once or twice.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: standard_bulgaria.gif (2 KB, 455x304) Image search: [Google]
standard_bulgaria.gif
2 KB, 455x304
Bulgarian girl moved in near me, have spoken to her once or twice. Seems pretty friendly

Redpill me on Bulgaria?
>>
Hide your stuff or it's gonna get gypsied, bro.
>>
Nice people in general. A bit hard to get close to but once you do they're your friends forever.
>>
i was in bulgaria last summer and their girls really upset me.
>>
>>74361715
Howso? From what I've seen Bulgarians are generally pretty QT, the one who lives me is 6/10 tho
>>
>>74360767
Girls in Eastern Europe are usually materialistic asf...and if she looks pretty good chances are you won't fuck her unless you spend a fair amount of $ on at least 3-4 dates.
If she has some brain too double the amount of dates.
>>
File: Rifle No 1-2.jpg (1 MB, 1997x1123) Image search: [Google]
Rifle No 1-2.jpg
1 MB, 1997x1123
>>74360767
make good AKs

this is a rebuild of milsurp Bulgarian parts
>>
impress her with your vast knowledge of ottoman bulgaria
>>
>>74363088
ye tell her about Gallipoli :D
>>
>>74362813
That's right
>>
Talk to her about Tri Moreta.
>>
>>74360767
Why don't you go talk to the girl, you beta faggot?
>>
>>74361715
This really isn't enough info to go on Ivan, please elaborate.
>>
>>74360767
tell her she is a diaspora shit
>>
>>74360767
>Redpill me on Bulgaria?

Orthodox turks who speak a bastardized Russian.
>>
>>74364463
>guaranteed replies
>>
>>74360767
Check her skin colour and the colour of her gums. If she is darker and her gums look purple, she is a gypsy and you need to guard your bike. If she is not, she might be alright, more likely to be redpilled than your average euro woman.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.