[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He's got you there, /pol/.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 18
File: WendellArms.jpg (126 KB, 940x492) Image search: [Google]
WendellArms.jpg
126 KB, 940x492
He's got you there, /pol/.
>>
No there wouldn't. Convicted felons can't get a gun control permit and I defy you to find a large convicted felon group than 18-35 black males.
>>
Convicted felons cannot get a firearm permit.
>>
>>74354015
so.. if blacks acted responsibly they would be punished? man that nigga crazy.
>>
>>74354015
Too bad niggers don't care about the rights they have.
>>
No way
If the NRA became largely black, they could pull the race card on all the gun-grabbers
Wanting to ban guns would quickly come to mean you hate black people
>>
if we replaced all shitskins with white people we would have been on the mars 100 years ago and there would be no wars in last 1000 years. prove me wrong, you literally cant.
>>
>>74354015
Bunk No!
>>
>>74354015
I think there would be an outcry for laxer gun laws because of muh racism because a lot of them would be denied.
>>
The bigger the lie, the more they believe
>>
>>74354015
Fuck off, Bunk.
>>
>>74354015
>Says the man who was arrested for assaulting a women over being for Bernie just this past weekend.

Really makes you think
>>
>>74354081

Whoa what a coincidence! It's almost as if the rules have been setup to try and disarm blacks, just as Wendell peirce is suggesting... is that your argument?
>>
>>74354015
He's right tho

>every black male gets a gun
>gun related crimes and accidents increase by 200%
>public outrage
>'black lives matter'
>stricter laws
>>
>>74354015
Does this nigger really think gun control laws don't exist and that's why his little cousin is out robbing old white ladies?
>>
>>74354015
>niggers following the law
>>
>>74354087
You don't need to own a firearm to join the NRA.
>>
>>74354015

Nah, probably a more polite society.
>>
>>74354143
>Wanting to ban guns would quickly come to mean you hate black people
Banning guns was always and still is about banning guns from black people.

Liberals/progressives when they call everyone else racist are just projecting.
The first gun control laws in this nation were directed directly at stopping blacks from getting guns
As a side note minimum wage laws were originally conceived to stop blacks from finding work by pricing them out of the market and in effect do the same thing today.

They just push these policies meant for blacks on everyone as to hide their racism
>>
>>74354015
look at that bow-legged motherfucker. i made him walk like that.
>>
He was arrested a couple of days ago for beating up a couple of bernie supporters
>>
>>74354323

> believing the higher minimum wage = fewer jobs swindle
>>
>be nigger
>either through clerical error or statistical anomaly you qualify for cc
>commit violent crime
>caught in record time because fingerprints are on record
>>
>>74354146
Please explain to me how black people started the Napoleonic warsor either the world wars
>>
>>74354015

Blacks already have a ton of guns illegally and there's only strict gun control where they live - surprise they still have those guns.
>>
Every nigger thug already has a firearm.
>>
File: 090794146464779.jpg (11 KB, 357x267) Image search: [Google]
090794146464779.jpg
11 KB, 357x267
>>74354015

>G-gosh let's believe objective differences aren't there for the sake of our ideology m8 XDDDDDDDD
>>
>>74354492
>not knowing Napoleon wuz kangz
>>
>>74354146
Stop shitposting white people started all world wars
>>
>>74354323
>>74354015
As for this retards quote this is what black gun owners look like and I fully support anyone who has the initiative to get training get a permit and carry everyday.
It be nice to see the good blacks stuck suffering in the ghetto to start putting down these vile niggers.
Colion noir1st link and zo nation and his band members 2nd link calling out Sarah Silverman's racist shit that is along the same line of the faggot in op
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xvAXBEDz2yo
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jnWHC7B34Qw

Mcniggerator laying it down for the media during the Bundy ranch standoff
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VoRkmCQJewU
>>
>>74354218
You do know this nigger cuck is a Hillary supporter right?
>>
>>74354248
he was great in Scrubs
>>
30 Million people all getting guns in one day would be hugely suspicious
>>
>>74354015

>every black male gets a registered firearm
>ballistic reports come in a week later
>they all go to prison because the weapon can be traced to them
>>
>>74354235
(You)
>>
>>74354431
Even such ebul right wing institutions such as the San Francisco Federal reserve have reports on this reality.

Min mage laws were also used in apartheid South Africa for the same reason.

Minimum wage laws always have and always will cause a disproportionate increase in lowskilled workers(which is typically the people who need any kind of work the most aka young and lower class groups in particularly blacks) and a slight reduction in employment overall.
>>
>>74354015
>applied
not the same as being granted one. convicted felons cant get one.a lot of young black men got a record
>>
>>74354235
It's almost as if you're admitting blacks are more likely to commit crimes. Is that what you're saying? Your id nearly reads RIMSWOG btw
>>
not an argument.
>>
>>74354235
Nice liberal logic.

>niggers commit crimes because racism!
>criminals can't get guns because racism!
>everything because racism!
>>
>>74354288
We never had weapons growing up, but my father was a supporter of the NRA.
>>
>>74354015
If every black person applied for a conceal carry permit there would be hardly any awarded due to their criminal records.
So that's that done with then.
>>
>>74354622
Because only white people create ideologies worth fighting for.
>>
>>74354235

>blacks largely convicts because of rules that are the same for everyone

>but no actually just to screw blacks

"so you be saying "polar opposite paraphrase"???"
>>
>>74354794
more likely to be convicted
>>
>>74354015
If every black male 18-35 applied for a job they wouldn't have to rob constantly.
>>
>>74354850

Fuck your 'liberal logic' baby boomer chain mail bullshit. You think everyone in jail is a straight up enemy-of-decent-society criminal? I better not hear you whine about the right to bear arms if you're trying to justify the govt's ability to take away that right if you're a felon. Theres white people in federal prison too, dipshit.

You've been had my man. You bit on some race baiting propaganda, now they have your ass arguing against the right to bear arms. Nice brain you got there pal.
>>
>>74354925
The specific number is 13% of blacks are felons over 90% being male.
So with 8.8 millions blacks in the us and less than half being males 18-35 you'd have less than 570,000 denied.
>>
>>74354659
half of those niggers would kill someone on that day trying to impress with their new found right.
>>
So he's saying that blacks commit too many crimes?
>>
>>74354015
This nigger was just arrested for assaulting a female because she was a Bernie Sanders supporter. He did not know these people, they were just talking at a hotel bar. He assaulting her in front of her boyfriend. He was arrested.

He's a Clinton supporter.
>>
File: 1460550316138.jpg (32 KB, 795x600) Image search: [Google]
1460550316138.jpg
32 KB, 795x600
So basically, what he's saying is that niggers can't be trusted with weapons in their hands ?

Well gee, thanks for the breaking news Tyrone Bixnood Mac Whatever.
>>
>implying NRA controls the Congress
Well,you can't expect much thought from a nigger.
>>
>>74355242

> new found right
> it is a right they currently possess

what are you a fucking plankton? i cant believe a person with an ounce of self respect would say something this fucking dumb
>>
>>74354015
I see he is familiar with the Democrats modus operandi, it wouldn't be the ofirst time they pushed through gun laws because they are afraid of their pet niggers getting power
>>
Felons cant get permits
>>
>>74355168
I guess all the US series like the first 48 are just racially biased programming then eh?!
>>
>>74355361

Yeah, thats what hes saying. You are the Michael Jordan of reading comprehension, impressive shit man
>>
>>74354081
>implying
you do realize the minority of blacks are convicted felons right?
>>
>Niggers ruin everything
News at 11.
>>
>>74355460
He is saying that, he's not implying that they shouldn't be trusted (common sense, history and statistics do that for him) but he is saying the general population can't trust them so they would pass laws against them
>>
>>74355140
Jesus Christ, you are an idiot.

>You have certain rights taken away when you commit a federal crime.

>imprisonment itself is the right to freedom being taken away from you

>literally no one is advocating for white felons to obtain conceal carry permits.

If the scenario in the OP happened, a whole mess of them would be denied because of felonies, they could still join the NRA if they want though.
>>
>>74355417
#rekt
>>
>>74355477
You do realize the majority of convicted felons are minorities right?
>>
>>74354015
>if we did then then X ridiculous and never-before-seen behavior then X would definitely follow

Now I realize we are frequently accused of this but I gotta say that's >implying quite a bit.
>>
>>74355484

Look at this fucking mark. The government pushes through gun control legislation and plays off of fears of blacks with guns and the dude actually buys it blames black people.

> aw, those darn niggers ruin everything!
> now i have to give my guns to the ATF because of those darn niggers! hell! piss!
>>
>>74355001

Not remotely because of racism. Because they don't represent themselves as well to a jury. They show a lack of empathy far more often.
Pic related friend.

And you know it's true if you watch even the littlest bit of court TV.
>>
>>74355674
Well, we have guns here and we don't have any of the issues you lot have. We also don't have niggers. Coincidence?
>>
>>74354015
Uh no. Those 18-35 black males without felonies would think twice about shooting each other and it would be a sign that they give a shit about civil society. I would support this.
>>
>>74355451
That's 1.5% of the nation committing 50% of the crime anon.
But to blame all crime on all blacks isn't correct.
>>
>>74355581

No he's not saying that, you aren't even close. You are such a sheltered, pathetic, brain-dead faggot that you can't even parse and comprehend a view point that is outside of your narrow ass political views. I'm not even engaging you about if what he's saying is wrong or right, or if what you're saying is wrong or right. I'm telling you that you broke your brain and now you can't even understand a fucking tweet, a single fucking sentence.
>>
File: 1463492431647.png (578 KB, 2195x834) Image search: [Google]
1463492431647.png
578 KB, 2195x834
>>74355674
>its not blacks that give guns and gun violence a bad name
>>
>>74354622
>Jews cause both World Wars

FTFY

FFS
>>
>>74354015
There already are gun control laws
>>
He's right, liberals hate blacks.
>>
>>74354015
>every black male arms themselves
>gun crime increases exponentially because niggers
>government goes on full damage control in response

makes sense.
>>
>>74355887
He's saying

Blacks get guns legally

Whites pass laws to prevent them from having those guns

Ie, blacks can not be and are not trustworthy with guns
>>
>>74355583

>You have certain rights taken away when you commit a federal crime.
true...

>imprisonment itself is the right to freedom being taken away from you
tautology...

>literally no one is advocating for white felons to obtain conceal carry permits.
ill take your word for it...

> If the scenario in the OP happened, a whole mess of them would be denied because of felonies, they could still join the NRA if they want though.
whoa, cool. interesting.

Good shit, but why are you telling me all of this.
>>
>>74354323
>The first gun control laws in this nation were directed directly at stopping blacks from getting guns
[citation needed]

>As a side note minimum wage laws were originally conceived to stop blacks from finding work by pricing them out of the market and in effect do the same thing today.
[citation needed]

Great, now the 14 year-olds will run off with "facts" when they really have no idea what they're talking about.
>>
>>74356096

I'm impressed you managed to organize your thoughts like this, good job!

Sadly, you still don't understand what he's saying! You messed up on the part where you had to use your brain to deduce things

> Blacks get guns legally
Actually, he's posing a hypothetical wherein blacks would try to get guns legally en masse, but this is close enough so I'll give it a pass.

> Whites pass laws to prevent them from having those guns
Like I said, a little off! He's saying that in the event that his hypothetical came to pass, gun control legislation would be enacted -- and he doesn't say that whites would enact the legislation. You're putting words in his mouth!

> Ie, blacks can not be and are not trustworthy with guns
Ouch! totally wrong! Here's a hint: he's a black guy who is advocating for black rights, and criticizing what he perceives as unfair treatment of blacks -- do you think that a person like that would really be saying that blacks aren't trustworthy?

Sorry but you still fail reading comprehension! You should go back to reading harry potter and clifford to work on this, instead of trying to form political opinions. good luck!
>>
>>74356251

Lmao, sorry to say but theres grown ass men on this board who will do, and clearly have done, the same shit.
>>
No liberals would flip their shit about blacks leaving their plantation and then start talking about black gun violence
>>
>>74356131
Because you are an idiot that somehow thinks it's white people's fault African Americans are the shittiest group of human beings in the whole continent.
>>
>>74356761

You put words in my mouth that are absurd, and then say, "look,you're an idiot because you think this!"

You think I'm gonna buy that weak shit? If you don't have anything to say go do something enriching with your life instead of wasting both our times with this bullshit.
>>
>>74356251
It is very basic American history anon.
Gun control as an idea rised after the civil war to stop freed slaves from getting guns.

The minimum wage laws first designed in the 1930s were specifically meant to stop southern construction companies(who employed cheap black labor) from competing with northern Union labor
>>
>>74354015
Talk is cheap. Try it, Faglord.
>>
>>74356131
So do you believe that felons should be allowed guns?

>>74356463
>Actually, he's posing a hypothetical wherein blacks would try to get guns legally en masse, but this is close enough so I'll give it a pass.
All law abiding blacks (ie not felons) would be able to do this.
The only way people would push for gun control laws is if, after this, there was a noticeable increase in gun crime which could be directly correlated to this new increase in gun owners, with a proven causation.

Unless your case is that this (an increase in gun crime) would happen due to a large amount of law abiding blacks owning guns you do not have a leg to stand on.

And if you try to make this cas id like to see you prove a correlation between law abiding citizens getting guns and becoming criminals.
>>
>>74356996

> 'basic' american history
> attributes the effect of the enactment of minimum wage laws to a single cause, ignoring shit like the massive labor movements of the age

'basic' history my ass
>>
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 866x1300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 866x1300
>>74354235
Wow...really makes you think...
>>
>>74354248
Affirmative akshun - yes.
>>
>>74357074

> So do you believe that felons should be allowed guns?
I don't really have a strong opinion actually. But we're supposed to have the right to bear arms in this country, so if we want that, we can't make a persons ability to own a fire arm contingent on a bunch of bullshit.

> All law abiding blacks (ie not felons) would be able to do this.
Okay...?

> The only way people would push for gun control laws is if, after this, there was a noticeable increase in gun crime which could be directly correlated to this new increase in gun owners, with a proven causation.
Actually, there are a lot of reasons why people advocate for gun control. The most contemporary issue I think is white people committing spree killings.

> Unless your case is that this (an increase in gun crime) would happen due to a large amount of law abiding blacks owning guns you do not have a leg to stand on.
Donno what you're trying to tell me here.

> And if you try to make this cas id like to see you prove a correlation between law abiding citizens getting guns and becoming criminals.
Seriously dude you lost me, I have no idea what crusade you imagine I'm on.
>>
>>74357200
>ignoring shit like the massive labor movements of the age
Unions were fucking pissed "at those damn niggers takin are herbs" at the time and organized to make it essentially illegal for these companies to compete with them.

You're acting like the progressives of the past actually his their racist motivations line they do today.
They didn't.

The origin of eugenics as an idea comes from these groups as well
>>
>>74354015
NRA would probably be happy for more like minded members. Better the fight for the 2nd amendment. Stop making EVERYTHING racist
>>
>>74354644
Underrated
>>
>>74354015
You can't CC if you're a felon, nigger. Therefore, only about 13 blacks would be allowed to apply for one.
>>
It's hard to debate these hypothetical scenarios because they have no basis in fact or reality. They exist solely in the mind of the one who makes the assertion.
>>
>>74357510

> Unions were fucking pissed "at those damn niggers takin are herbs" at the time and organized to make it essentially illegal for these companies to compete with them.
Painting the labor movements of the late 19th and early 20th as being uniformly about this is just a straight up lie. I hope you don't actually believe this, because you seem to think of yourself as a person who understands 'basic' history.

> You're acting like the progressives of the past actually his their racist motivations line they do today.
Sorry, I can't even parse this sentence!

> The origin of eugenics as an idea comes from these groups as well
Eugenics was a popular idea at the time, but not it is not solely attributable entirely to this single group of individuals which you are determined to paint as racist even at the cost of your own honesty and understanding of history.
>>
>>74357510
Thank you, it's good to see actual conservatives are still on /pol/
>>
>>74354015
>did he mean the ones who are not in jail?
>>
>>74357813

If his cartoonish and simple-minded portrayal of history is what you consider an admirable level of discourse, you need to try and get some better people around you.
>>
>>74355477
In the male and young group of blacks? No. Literally they are a majority. Keep in mind drug related felons that say served less than 2 more than 1 year. Still felons. Still barred from owning firearms and voting.
>>
>>74357499
>But we're supposed to have the right to bear arms in this country, so if we want that, we can't make a persons ability to own a fire arm contingent on a bunch of bullshit.
how can you hold this belief and not see it is there to prevent things like people going on killing sprees

>The most contemporary issue I think is white people committing spree killings.
50% of homicides are committed by african american males

>Donno what you're trying to tell me here.
The only time people push for more gun control is when people commit more crime
unless you think that the scenario presented would cause more crime then it simply wouldnt happen

>Seriously dude you lost me, I have no idea what crusade you imagine I'm on.
read this is context
>>
>>74358106
> how can you hold this belief and not see it is there to prevent things like people going on killing sprees
lmao Its not that I don't get the justification for gun control. I totally get that people want to keep lunatics from getting guns. But you can either have the right to own a firearm, or we can prohibit certain classes of people from owning firearms under certain circumstances. We can't have it both ways.

> 50% of homicides are committed by african american males
I'm not gonna take your word for it because (no offense) I don't respect your intellect. But either way, I don't understand why you are telling me this.

> The only time people push for more gun control is when people commit more crime
No... a perfect example are these spree killings we've been seeing. Shocking events can have a big impact on people's stance on the issues, even when in context, shit like violent crime is actually historically low. Another example, is the guy from the wire's argument. That gun control legislation would get passed because of racial prejudice. You're trying to frame the world in an insanely narrow way might work to fool yourself, and keep yourself ignorant, but it doesn't work if you actually try to present those ideas as if they are serious insights or arguments.

> unless you think that the scenario presented would cause more crime then it simply wouldnt happen
I'm not a retard, so its easy for me to imagine that an effect could have more than a single cause. Assuming I'm a simple minded sponge like you isn't an argument.
>>
You should tell your fellow anti gun blacks and black churck leaders to sign up then.
>>
>>74357780
>Painting the labor movements of the late 19th and early 20th as being uniformly about this is just a straight up lie
No it isn't
The very first minimum wage law in America was designed from the ground up to stop low skilled black construction workers from taking all the government contracts which northern Union companies were extremely pissed about.

Apartheid south Africa saw the of such laws and adopted them for identical reasons.
> Sorry, I can't even parse this sentence!
Of course you can't because you have no grasp of what the progressive movement was like 100 years ago.

Protip they make this site seem tolerant and accepting of blacks.
> Eugenics was a popular idea at the time, but not it is not solely attributable entirely to this single group of individuals which you are determined to paint as racist even at the cost of your own honesty and understanding of history.
The idea of eugenics stems from the progressive and was a major part of progressive ideology.

It's like trying to say Commies aren't responsible for Communism as an idea.
>>
>>74354081

>gun control permit
>>
>>74358093
>No
See
>>74355168
>>
>>74358506
>But you can either have the right to own a firearm, or we can prohibit certain classes of people from owning firearms under certain circumstances. We can't have it both ways.

Yes you can. You have a right to vote. You don't have a right to commit voter fraud. If a person commits voter fraud, it stands to reason they shouldn't be allowed to vote anymore because their fraudulent voting disenfranchises everybody else who didn't commit voter fraud.
>>
File: 1402883055200.jpg (27 KB, 355x266) Image search: [Google]
1402883055200.jpg
27 KB, 355x266
>>74354015
>wendell pierce
>literally just beat up some guy at a bar for not liking hillary clinton

also

>18
>concealed carry
>mfw
>>
>>74354015
ooh, I can play, too:

If everyone just acted in the best interest of the common good of everyone else around them, communism would be law in a second
>>
>>74355618
You realize you didn't prove him wrong right?
>>
>>74358644

lmao what a nigger. has a conversation about politics - with another Democrat mind you - and can't control himself and chimps out. and he's supposed to be one of "the good ones"? Jesus Christ, we should've picked our own cotton.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/05/15/the-wire-arrested-wendell-pierce-hilary-clinton-bernie-sanders/
>>
>>74354015

That only further proves that niggers should not be allowed to own firearms.
>>
>>74358554
> No it isn't
> The very first minimum wage law in America was designed from the ground up to stop low skilled black construction workers from taking all the government contracts which northern Union companies were extremely pissed about.

Actually, there were a large number of social and political pressures which caused the united states to pass industrial and labor reforms in the early 20th century. It sounds like you were told some cherry picked anecdote by an anti labor shill and then came to believe that this was the single motivating factoring behind the sweeping labor reforms of that era because you're brain is incapable of nuance or independent thought.

> Of course you can't because you have no grasp of what the progressive movement was like 100 years ago.
You're saying that the reason I can't parse your grammatically incorrect sentence is because I don't understand the progressive movement at the turn of the century? Are you fucking retarded? Look up 'parse' in a dictionary or something.

> The idea of eugenics stems from the progressive and was a major part of progressive ideology.
Like I said, eugenics was a popular idea at the time. I actually think its true in part to say that the eugenics idea stems in part from certain conceptions of progressive ideologues, but thats not really damning or anything.

> It's like trying to say Commies aren't responsible for Communism as an idea.
No it isn't, you're trying to recast what I'm saying as something which is obviously absurd because you have a tiny intellect and no confidence.
>>
>>74354015
No he doesn't and you're a moron.
>>
>>74358637

> Yes you can. You have a right to vote. You don't have a right to commit voter fraud. If a person commits voter fraud, it stands to reason they shouldn't be allowed to vote anymore because their fraudulent voting disenfranchises everybody else who didn't commit voter fraud.

I don't think it 'stands to reason' -- on the face of it, anyway -- that someone committing a crime which supposedly inhibits the rights of others means that criminal should have their own right stripped. It's not an ABSURD notion, and I'd be interested to hear your justification. But that's not something that is just obviously, inherently true, and indeed, I happen to disagree.
>>
>>74355696

It's actually because of the fact that they're often repeat offenders and President Clinton's draconian sentencing laws that they use against these super predators.
>>
>>74354015
Isn't having to apply for a permit already a gun control law?
>>
>>74358637

And actually, to elaborate on my position:

I don't agree that we have the right to vote in the united states. Because people aren't enabled to vote unconditionally, and one's voting privileges can be revoked given certain circumstances. In my mind, that isn't a 'right'.
>>
>>74358506
>But you can either have the right to own a firearm, or we can prohibit certain classes of people from owning firearms under certain circumstances. We can't have it both ways.
This makes no sense
the right to own a firearm does not equate to the right to use it on innocents

>>74358506
>I'm not gonna take your word for it because (no offense) I don't respect your intellect
thats fine
>Of the offenders for whom race was known, 52.4 percent were black, 45.2 percent were white, and 2.4 percent were of other races. The race was unknown for 4,077 offenders. (Based on Expanded Homicide Data Table 3.)
https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded/expanded-homicide-data

>But either way, I don't understand why you are telling me this.
I've explained this
the ONLY way there would be a higher push for gun control if a large amount of blacks were to suddenly get guns is if there was an increase in crime due to this
I also made the point that this is unlikely to happen since I have never seen a correlation between law abiding citizens getting guns then going on mass shootings with no other factors
I pointed out the stats for African American homicide rates becaues you tried to say the reason people pushed for gun control was the murder sprees men went on
However I put it to you that if the crime rate was not so high people would not be as active about the idea, despite the undeniable shock from these events.

>That gun control legislation would get passed because of racial prejudice
This remains unproven and is a hypothetical
historically I could see this happening, today I seriously doubt it.
You're trying to impose the truths of the past onto the present without any basis for doing this other than "I said so", then telling me I have a narrow minded stance?

>I'm not a retard, so its easy for me to imagine that an effect could have more than a single cause.
Well done.
nice ad hom btw
>>
>>74354492
No shitskin ever means no jews.
>>
>>74354015
This nigger has a letter from Lincoln?
>>
>>74354015
> he likes to get drunk and beat up women
>>
>>74359958
Whites are an extremely war like race
its true this is due to the amount of times we were invaded in the past, then the amount of times we fucked each other up.

but we are still, historically, a very war like race.
The jews didnt come into shit as major players until we had been killing ourselves for a couple hundred years
>>
>>74355477
1 in 3 black males will end up in prison in their lifetime
>>
>>74354015
But black people won't do that though. He might as well be talking about Batman or some shit...
>>
>>74360277
felony
ˈfɛləni/Submit
noun
noun: felony; plural noun: felonies
a crime regarded in the US and many other judicial systems as more serious than a misdemeanour.
"he pleaded guilty to six felonies"

You can end up in prison for things that arent felonies anon
>>
>>74354015
Those blacks are already carrying, it would just make it trackable.
>>
Why can't he use a semicolon properly?
>>
>>74358506
>I don't understand why you are telling me this
Mass shootings are massively overblown by the media in terms of frequency.
The real "gun violence" in America is suicides and nigs shooting other nigs. That's it.
>>
File: 1453063963373.jpg (75 KB, 700x586) Image search: [Google]
1453063963373.jpg
75 KB, 700x586
>>74358554
>It's like trying to say Commies aren't responsible for Communism as an idea.

But don't you know? It's the Jews that are responsible for Communism.
>>
blacks males are all felons.
>>
>>74354015
Next you'll tell me that people on welfare aren't the most productive people in society
Damn man, this man speaks TRUTH
>>
>>74354248

Holy shit this story is real.

Why, I didn't want to get rage this morning, why does this stuff happen?
>>
>>74359826

>This makes no sense
> the right to own a firearm does not equate to the right to use it on innocents
Okay? I didn't say "the right to own a firearm is the same thing as the right to use it however you want".

> thats fine [provides citation]
Okay, fine, but it isn't relevant

> the ONLY way there would be a higher push for gun control if a large amount of blacks were to suddenly get guns is if there was an increase in crime due to this
No. You are having a serious misunderstanding here. The wire dude's ENTIRE point was to pose a hypothetical that argued that due to racial / ethnic fears, if blacks were to get guns then there would be gun control laws passed. Just saying that "nah the only way would be if blacks got guns and then went on to commit crimes with them" is just an extremely not clever way for you to make a racist joke -- it doesn't actually confront the point he is raising. This is why I'm not engaging you about the facts or the content of your argument -- you're totally re-framing the entire argument and problem space in this dumb ass narrow way, because any alternative to your argument is literally beyond your imagination.

> I pointed out the stats for African American homicide rates becaues you tried to say the reason people pushed for gun control was the murder sprees men went on
No I didn't. I presented it as one possible reason, and one of the major reasons in recent memory.

> This remains unproven and is a hypothetical
I don't think anyone thought that this was actually going to happen? Your whole argument is that if there hypothetical were to come to pass, blacks would suddenly all turn in to murderers (as if guns make people kill others and not the other way around), so I don't see how dismissing what hes saying as being hypothetical works for you.
>>
>>74354015
Yeah because crime rates would skyrocket within half a second.
>>
>>74360484

You aren't blowing my mind here pal. Just because something is true, doesn't mean it is a motivating factor for people to act on it. Which is what we were talking about -- what motivates people to enact gun control legislation. Try to keep up....
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 479x479) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 479x479
>>74354431

It's not that it means fewer jobs. If you pay $7.00/hour the best you're going to get is a borderline retarded dindu. If minimum wage is $15.00, that job is going to a white college student working their way through school or a middle aged housewife. If you, as a business owner, are forced to pay at least $15.00/hour then you are going to make damn sure you get a good employee for the money and that's enough to ensure a qualified white applicant for every job. Dindus won't even be able to even get a McJob anymore.
>>
>>74360394
Jail maybe, but not prison. Misdemeanor offenses carry a lighter sentence (a year or less) and are generally served in the county jail. You only end up in prison for serious offenses, which are felonies.
>>
>>74360810
>Dindus won't even be able to even get a McJob anymore.

Which I think is exactly what they want. The "ambitious" dindus will continue with their cushy government jobs that come with full benefits and a lifetime pension for doing next-to-nothing, and the dindu underclass will just get increased welfare benefits, to offset the $500/month they were earning by working part-time at McDonalds. With medicaid, foodstamps, "disability" payments, and Section 8 housing, their lives are already like 95% government-subsidized.
>>
>>74354248
Holy shit, how is this man allowed to be a judge, thats the most retarded thing ive heard and we cant even buy a spoon without a permit over here.
>>
>>74360613
>The wire dude's ENTIRE point was to pose a hypothetical that argued that due to racial / ethnic fears, if blacks were to get guns then there would be gun control laws passed
and Im presenting to you that this would not happen due to racial or ethnic fears and that it would only happen if a large amount of crimes were then committed using these weapons

I have addressed his point
rather than provide any evidence to back this up you decided to ignore everything and accuse
me of reframing, when I proposed another reason this could happen and, in my mind, the only way it would happen

>you're totally re-framing the entire argument and problem space in this dumb ass narrow way, because any alternative to your argument is literally beyond your imagination.
I stated that I dont agree with hs hypothetical and I stated the only way I see the end result of his hypothetical coming to pass where the start of his hypothetical to come to pass

>I presented it as one possible reason,
Apologies then, I misunderstood

>blacks would suddenly all turn in to murderers (as if guns make people kill others and not the other way around)
Have you read a single thing Ive said?
I stated the opposite
that if the guy from The Wires hypothtical to come about that the odds were they would not be banned unless somehow guns turned people into murderers or gave people incentive to kill

see
>>74357074
>Unless your case is that this (an increase in gun crime) would happen due to a large amount of law abiding blacks owning guns you do not have a leg to stand on.

>And if you try to make this cas id like to see you prove a correlation between law abiding citizens getting guns and becoming criminals

Youre clearly just ignoring what I state if it remotely addresses the point, then reframing my argument in some way that construes it as being inherently racist
My argument is that ethnic and racial fears are not as prevalent as they were in the past so his hypothetical is irrelevent
>>
>>74354015
Niggers carry concealed weapons without a license as it is. Why would them being legitimate make any difference?
>>
>>74354015
The current gun control laws already prevent this from happening.
>>
>>74360568
You'll get used to the rage. It's nigh the only feeling I have these days.

Btw I am losing my sanity.
>>
File: 1423505881901.png (210 KB, 761x816) Image search: [Google]
1423505881901.png
210 KB, 761x816
but the push for laws would come from the same people
>>
File: 1435167606760.jpg (136 KB, 480x724) Image search: [Google]
1435167606760.jpg
136 KB, 480x724
>>74354248

>googled it
>it's actually real
>he's a fucking judge and he wasn't reprimanded or anything

FUCKING AMERIKEKS WHAT THE FUCKING HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE, WHY DO YOU LET THIS HAPPEN??!
>>
>>74354015
SHALL

NOT

BE

INFRINGED
>>
>>74361950
Must've been around Louisville aka Niggerville and all the whites are cucks.
>>
Felon's should be able to own firearms. If they are too dangerous to be let back into society with all their rights they should honestly just be killed off.
>>
>>74354015

If every black male 18-35 stopped killing robbing raping and beating other people including themselves, there would be a better world in a second
>>
>>74354235
when everything is racist, nothing is.
>>
>>74361950
Its either we kill them all or this. We chose this.
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 640x640
Felons can't get carry permits
>>
File: MAGA Enough Pepe.jpg (53 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
MAGA Enough Pepe.jpg
53 KB, 316x202
>>74354248
FUCK
>>
The whole reason so many southerners like their guns is because the niggers already have a shit ton and they want to be able to protect themselves

The image is retarded
>>
>>74354015
Exactly, gun control laws came around in the first place because of the black panthers. The very situation he describes is how they came to be.

Gun control laws are racist.

So we should get rid of them.
>>
Niggers already own guns illegally
They are also carrying them illegally
They are also members of various street gangs
>>
File: huey_newton_black_panthers.jpg (33 KB, 575x285) Image search: [Google]
huey_newton_black_panthers.jpg
33 KB, 575x285
>>74354015
California, related.
Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.