[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What can you tell me about this nigger?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (33 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
33 KB, 640x360
What can you tell me about this nigger?
>>
His grandson raped a teenager
>>
literally ruined south Africa with the support of the West because he was a nigger in jail
>>
>>74353676
Is that Morgan Freeman?
>>
>>74353676
Terrorist, like Yasser Arafat. Hypocrite like Ghandi.

He deserved to be jailed for his crimes. Reason everyone loved him was because he was against white people, and that is good.
>>
>>74353676
He's a violent murdering terrorist who dindu nuffin.
>>
File: 1436719855180.jpg (61 KB, 825x177) Image search: [Google]
1436719855180.jpg
61 KB, 825x177
>>74353676
Didn't he die in prison in the 90s?
>>
>>74353705
/thread
>>
>>74353676
Glad that stupid cunt rotted away and died to death in prison. Ruined a great country.
>>
>>74353676
He's a convicted terrorist, I visited his jail cell on Robben island.
>>
>>74353676
Watch Molyneux's video.
>>
>>74353676
his book "long road to freedom" reads like mein kamf, literally full of bullshit. the editors re-wrote or simply left out all the parts of him advocating violence as a first measure (like any common nigger would) see here http://www.spectator.co.uk/2014/01/the-mandela-files/
>>
Stood up for what he believed in..... unlike you cucks
>>
>>74353676
He Justified acts of terrorism by the inequality of blacks, he claimed they only tried to disrupt infrastructure and that when they did end up killing people they condemned it but the party split as some though that they should be stepping up violence against whites to acheive their goals. This is disputed.

He narrowly avoided being executed during his trial probably because the defendents all took turns bringing each of the other witnesses to the stand to cross examine each other.

Basically they used the courtroom as a propaganda tool to ensure a jail term.

He was pardoned because of political pressure from the outside world which allowed him to easily take office.

The one thing I can say about him is that he promoted peace and reconciliation of SA, he could have easily led a white genocide like in Rhodesia.

Only time will tell if he only delayed the inevitable.
>>
>>74354131
Pipe down there, Muhammad.
>>
>>74354454
he promoted peace because the army and the police were still completely white along with every white male being military trained. he had literally no choice but to be peaceful, it wasn't like rhodesia
>>
>>74354454
I think this is mostly fair.
>>
Bombs people and becomes president when he comes out but sets the country back 50years yet white people think he is great.

Reminds me of a black version of the IRA, bombs people and becomes president of the country.
>>
>>74353676
He killed thousands of school aged children in the terrorist attacks he did
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.