[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did she mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (194 KB, 1400x2101) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
194 KB, 1400x2101
What did she mean by this?
>>
He Dindu Nuffin'
>>
Probably just needed some mo' money fo' dem programs she just tryin' to get her life on track she a good boy dindu nuffin.
>>
>>74351623
Gibsmedat money, I want to cash out on my 15 seconds of fame.
>>
Also
>uses her own mugshot for the cover of a book supposedly to honor the memory of her son.
>>
>>74351623
>That her son was possessed by the devil and therefo dindu nuffin
>>
>>74351623

Who the fuck cares ?
>>
The devil is a liar and if she don't put the truth in the book then she is the devil.
>>
>>74351623
She meant that if he didn't beat on shop owners and steal, how else was he going to pay for University and buy clothes and sheit?
>>
de white devil mon! shiggidy shiggidy wohohoh
>>
>>74351968

> implying a respectable photo of michael brown exists
>>
>>74351623
>>74351731
>>
File: aidf79.jpg (136 KB, 650x433) Image search: [Google]
aidf79.jpg
136 KB, 650x433
>>74351623
She is of course talking about the "white" Anglo-American devil. One of the Anglo race's policemen shot her UNARMED son out of pure thirst for innocent blood and cold rascism.

it is time that Anglo-America perishes so that there can be justice to POC and ARYANS.
>>
>>74351623
she?
>>
File: 1459513206212.jpg (87 KB, 640x634) Image search: [Google]
1459513206212.jpg
87 KB, 640x634
>>74351623
what we really need is the paki that he man handled to make a book with him doing the same pose

"Tell the Truth & Shame the Devil"
"How some retard got shot for robbing a store and assaulting an officer"
>>
>>74352420
kill yourself jew
>>
I heard her interview on NPR a few days ago

literally delusional
>>
We had a police involved shooting with a black kid holding a very real looking airsoft pistol. He ended up getting killed because he wanted to do suicide by police and waved the gun around in the middle of a busy street. Right after he got shot his mother called 911 and was talking about getting her lawyer. No mourning, just went straight into getting dat payout.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.