[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Non binary gender
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 13
File: nonb.jpg (54 KB, 1321x743) Image search: [Google]
nonb.jpg
54 KB, 1321x743
> because being "just a fag" is too mainstream nowadays.
> because you love to explain people your special snowflake situation and being non-binary gets you more explanation to do than bein a fag.
> pic related.

How should we deal with this /pol/ ?
>>
File: sonic smile.jpg (153 KB, 798x996) Image search: [Google]
sonic smile.jpg
153 KB, 798x996
Gas the fags, Sex war now
>>
Fap my brother... Fap
>>
>>
>non binary

>Still shaves armpits
>>
>>74347809
Flush the Loo, Street shit now!
>>
>>74347742
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NNpg5JhJzo
>>
I'd fuck [spoiler]him[/spoiler]
>>
My life seems pretty hopeless now, its hard to find stable job, even ones I find here its sure if I am going to get paid or even if I get paid its piss poor salary where most goes to rent, food bills..etc. and in end best you can save is around $50 a month if you are vary careful.

How do these fuckers like these mentally retarded idiot who just told world he is mentally unstable get jobs or will go through life without going bankrupt and living on street eating rats.

Who does maintain their comfortable lifestyle where they have time to shit post on youtube and throw money on all modern stuff.
>>
>>74348841
Will we in 20-30 years see these people eating from garbage?
>>
i'd curiousity fuck it
>>
>>74348982
What is there to be curious about? It's really just a woman who calls herself a man. Pretty sure he has a vagina and as you can see not really too manly body and face
>>
why do you validate this scum with your attention?
>>
>>74348841
>How do these fuckers like these mentally retarded idiot who just told world he is mentally unstable get jobs

Because if they get rejected from a job, they sue the employer for sexual discrimination, then they don't need to work for a decade. Giving yourself some mentally ill label is like a guaranteed job here.
>>
GUISE GUISE I'M HANDSEXUAL!!!!!
>>
>>74347742
Burn em' alive. Their bullshit has begun to be cancer a few years ago.
The bullshit needs to just stop.
>>
>>74349129
I don't think thats how world works.
If government would listen to every idiots who sues business for sex discrimination many would go bankrupt already and that wouldn't be interest for Bureaucrats and politicans.
>>
>>74349350
The problem is it happens all the fucking time.
They just use the "because im _____" argument and they get racks on fucking racks :^(
>>
>>74349427
how do you think judges and state official get their salary... from business that produce wealth not from cry babies.
>>
>>74348228
Holy fuck is that guy ever boring.
>>
>>74349641
thats a pretty lackluster video of his
but he focuses alot on the lgbt w/e bullshit thats going on
>>
>>74348841
Most of these people are already from a higher social class, they will never have to worry about paying a rent because they or their family already own their house, on top of comfortable 1st world bullshit job salaries.
>>
>>74348841

>How do these fuckers like these mentally retarded idiot who just told world he is mentally unstable get jobs or will go through life without going bankrupt and living on street eating rats.

What is the Apple store?
>>
>>74347742
why you guys let filth alive?
>>
File: 1452236605381.jpg (32 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
1452236605381.jpg
32 KB, 612x380
can someone give me a knockout argument against non-binary gender, gender fluid nonsense

I need to redpill someone on this fucking garbage but so many thoughts go through my head I can barely organize them. Are there like 5 sentences I can say to communicate the idea in a logical and factual manner that this is a degenerate lifestyle? Is there some kind of statistic that says people who identify as non-binary or gender fluid suffer from anxiety and depression more or something?
>>
>>74348841
their families funnel them money to waste time at college getting a gender studies degree

usually these types come from middle to upper class households. Poor people don't have the time or energy to worry about being "gender fluid"
>>
>>74351199

I've been thinking about this for a while, but the problem is that people who subscribe to these ideas won't hear any arguments to the contrary because to them, gender is an abstract concept and a spectrum, to say otherwise is ignorant.
>>
>>74347742
Call them a faggot and proceed to ignore their existence. Doesnt matter what you say to them they'll perform whatever mental gymnastics necessary to validate themselves.
>>
>>74351405
I'm on board with the idea of gender being a social construct, thats literally its definition. The problem however arises from the idea that they think gender roles are useless. Not only this, but they also make gender fucking pointless by making it completely disconnected from biology. Why the fuck do these pronouns even matter any more if they aren't connected to anything physical+ the fact that its considered "rude" to ask? Simple words that used to be used as identifiers to whether someone was biologically a male or female have been completely rendered useless because now, not only do they refer to people who have had reassignment surgery, they also refer to people who just "feel" like a boy or girl that day. Its madness
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 260x194
>>74351199
first of : degenerate is a meme.
secondly here is your argument :
society have rules and expect you to behave accordingly, you do not choose your name, your do not choose your gender. it is imposed, and until the rules change you will have to pay for your odd choices.
second argument :
no one gives a fuck about your gender choice, just dont tell shit about who should i fuck because its none of your business.

Coming from a country full of traps i know some stuff :
most of them are whores, by that i mean they are prostitutes. I cant tell most of them do it because they like it. I know a few that actually have other jobs most of them are hair stylists. i see that in the developed countries they have more areas to choose from. the other day i saw a trap dude programming on a twitch tv thing. My Psychoanalysis teacher told me once traps have a psychotic behaviour. Its know that psychotics normally when they are obligated to choose they normally dont choose break all rules and get both choices. Its normal to mad people to, when asked if they are going to were black or blue tshirts they pick and use both. Same thing with traps and trap fuckers. people that fuck traps, are, in their minds, fucking a male and female person at the same time. its like they are fufilling a sex fantasy of fuckig both sexes at the same time.
>>
>>74347742
Related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mY8tx4huoqM&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>74351405
in addition many of them are completely delusional to the fact that the male and female brain operate differently.

I've known "gender fluid" people who are biologically women, and you can fucking tell by the way they carry themselves, conduct themselves, and the way they approach reason and emotion respectively. They act as though they want to tear down all things masculine and feminine, but seek to achieve this only superficially or though pronouns. Its all very fucking shallow and comes off as being done just to feel special. The problem is that there is no way to prove they are doing this just to feel special, even though in my soul I fucking know this is the case.
>>
>>74351584

>they also refer to people who just "feel" like a boy or girl that day

This is easily the hardest concept for me to wrap my head around because I don't know where the definition is coming from. You feel like a woman? Why?
>>
>>74351596
>you do not choose your gender

they would stop you right there and say gender is a social construct and that they will not have social constructs imposed upon them and will assign what they like to themselves.

and the worst part is that they technically have logical grounds to say this, as according to the dictionary Gender does not equal sex and is in fact, a social construct.

Regarding what you're saying about people who take gender dysphoria to the extreme and will drastically alter their appearance, I know those people are more depressed and suicidal on average. there are studies to support this. These aren't the people I'm speaking of. Maybe its best if I provide an example

I know a person who is biologically a man. they have facial hair, a penis, their body produces more testosterone than estrogen, they are completely and utterly, biologically male. Yet, they want to be called "they" and not he. These are the hardest to tackle because they are so subtle. these are the people I am speaking on.
>>
>>74351940
This is where they say you can't quantify or explain feelings easily

this is why this shit is so hard to refute or debate, because its all grounded in feelings and emotion, two things that have no place in a debate.
>>
>>74351743
>gender fluid
thats not gender fluid, its Gender dysphoria. you are born with a conflict of biological sex and gender identity. In brazil government actually pay for a hospital to change the sex of the person if a group of doctors, neurologists, psychiatrists and psychologists agree you actually have this conflict. They are not traps, traps actually like their dicks, identity disorder people cant stand their sexual organ. Its known that a person that does not have Gender dysphoria change his/her sex they have a high chance of commiting suicide.
>>
>>74348058
Bash some cunt, sink cones now!
>>
>>74347742

What's this things actual sex? Male or female? I'm inclined to say it's a girl, but I can believe it's a low-test boy, too.
>>
>>74351974
ok, i get you. when i say : you dont choose your gender what i mean is : society expect you to behave like a man if you have a dick and a woman if you have a pussy. But even if they dont do it i dont belive its a choice. i think there is something else that picks the gender, im not very inclined to belive its a biological trait only, i think there is a huge familiar influence in the process. The process have then biological predisposition and familiar influence in the process.
>>
>>74352155
people who are gender fluid have gender dysphoria because they cannot stick with one concrete gender. The only sometimes feel like the gender that matches their sex. Is switching genders everyday not a conflict of biological sex and gender identity? Just because a genderfluid girl might feel like a girl half the week doesn't mean she isn't conflicted. In fact, it means she's very conflicted.

For some reason you believe gender dysphoria ONLY means you have to cut off your dick/tape a dick over your pussy, but thats not the case. It includes everyone who feels conflicted about their gender in relation to their birth sex. Look up the definition. This is weird, you even said it yourself yet somehow don't understand this. it is a conflict between your biological sex and your gender identity. I'd saying being gender fluid fits this bill. If they had zero conflict, they wouldn't feel the need to shift and change their gender day to day.
>>
>>74349113
This. You feed attention whores when you give them attention. Stop it. Ignoring it is the only way to defeat it.
>>
>>74347742
why are you so mad tho?
>>
>>74349293
Jew're right. Off to the ovens with them.
>>
>>74352375
so gender fluid does not have conflicts on their sexuality ? well those are traps then. they just look the other sex behave like it implant shit and still like their birth organs. They can be, i dont give a fuck intill they start voting for free stuff or diminishing my freedom.
>>
>>74352346
> society expect you to behave like a man if you have a dick and a woman if you have a pussy.

you're lucky you don't attend an american college. If you said that to any of these people here they would say "EXACTLY, AND WE'RE TRYING TO CHANGE THAT!"

none of these are arguments to them and by shoving societal expectations in their faces, you only fuel their flames. It will only make them want to pull away from societal norms and expectations more.

the only thing that would be substantial in this case is some sort of study or evidence that shows in every way and case, that this lifestyle leads to an unhappy life, which im certain it does because all of these people ive known are all fucked up with various mental conditions like anxiety, depression, and disassociative disorders.

Well on second thought, this may be more complicated than I had assumed. I'm now unsure if this lifestyle leads to these conditions, or if these conditions create a brain that chases this lifestyle.
>>
>>74352482
i just use it as a handy way to maintain my heterosexuality

>put on skirt and pantsu
>my gender is now fluid
>sucking dick is not gay

p handy to avoid becoming a degenerate homo
>>
>How should we deal with this /pol/ ?
As a phase for teenagers, just like every youth movement
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WEjVMiZ_Q0
>>
>>74347742
That shit is the new gothfag, another desperate attempt of a bored suburban kid to declare he/she/it is special, unique and contemporary. Usually that shit stops when exposed to some real world shit. But with the way colleges are going, this shit is only encouraged and sticks around longer.

Best thing to do is call out that bullshit whenever you get the chance and never for a second let them run a inch of that bullshit lest they take the mile,
>>
>>74352512
I suppose you would call them traps but what I was trying to get through to you was that this is still gender dysphoria. And im also talking about people who dont change their appearance and still want to be called something else, Like that guy I mentioned a few posts back, the guy who wants to be called "they" instead of he. He doesn't identify as a male or a female.

Its all faggot shit but the point is, its still gender dysphoria.

and regarding their sexuality which is new to this discussion, most of the time they are bisexual but hide behind some stupid shit like pansexual or demisexual or some other batshit term that was made up within the year.
>>
>>74347742
Stop paying attention. Stop giving them special status. Wear a trench coat and flip flops to use every woman's restroom you can, and tell everyone loudly "it's ok, I'm trans". Stop commenting on their videos, stop paying attention at all.
They aren't ISIS. They won't blow things up for your attention, they will just move on to something else when this fad is stopped being rationalized.
>>
File: image.jpg (187 KB, 926x1478) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
187 KB, 926x1478
In the past a girl who is a little masculine was a tomboy and a boy who was a little feminine was a sissy.

Now these special snowflakes invented words like nonbinary and genderfluid for themselves and are trying to have these words legitimised in educational institutions. Fuxkkk offff
>>
Gay here. Fuck, most of us really struggle with our sexuality because it's real, not a choice, and has ramifications. These attention seeking little cunts are playing dressups and completely belittling the struggle people deal with. Gas chambers now.
>>
File: image.gif (646 KB, 450x252) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
646 KB, 450x252
God I would just love to pound her/his tight little pussy/boipussy
>>
>>74347809
Take the poo, to the loo.
>>
>>74348841
Lol. Quick story.

Small shitty pizza place in my town. Open for ten years. Owner hires a trans. It's lazy and shows up for work late, does about half the work of others.
Eventually gets fired for being lazy. Sues for discrimination and wins a few million. Pizza owner had to sell everything, fire everyone, and now works for min wage at the pizza hut.

That's how they work.
>>
>>74352578
Its their write to try to change costumes. its my right to fight back. In that sense i think its a democratic movement, and you guys should fight back.I used to stand by those guys defending woman/gay rights. until i realized it was all commie propaganda and commie derived thinking. It was expected to behave that way in my culture that had a huge european commie influence. But after the PT, the commie party was unmasked in a huge corrupt scam all my love for commies was gone. And then i realized how all those "minorities reparations" discourses work. That should be your argument on this fight. Im not saying some woman movement or some gay movement are wrong. what i say is : you have to identify if they in the end are asking for free shit. If they are you can destroy them. because there is no free lunch.
>>
File: 1448474295304.jpg (85 KB, 454x453) Image search: [Google]
1448474295304.jpg
85 KB, 454x453
>>74347742
Literally the only people who call themself anything but a faggot are attention whores with a victim complex.
>>
>>74348841
>How do these fuckers like these mentally retarded idiot who just told world he is mentally unstable get jobs

They just get a job at Google, Facebook or some game company like Sony as "gender advisor". They always need a hundred gender advisors.

>Who does maintain their comfortable lifestyle where they have time to shit post on youtube and throw money on all modern stuff.

It's a well paid job.
>>
>>74352786
>not a choice

what is homosexuality to you? we don't call people who want to rob banks criminals. we call people who actually do criminals.

perhaps being attracted isnt a choice. but you taking a dick up your ass sure is.
>>
Anyone got that "it's not a slippery slope if it's happening before our eyes" pic?
>>
>>74349293

>burn them alive
>jewish

:^)
>>
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 640x935) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153 KB, 640x935
>>74353063
In a world where gays have to hide who they are attracted to, would you like to have a wife who is secretly a lesbian and is completely unattracted to you and you are just her social cover?

It's better gays do not hide themselves so straight people don't marry one who just uses their partner as a social cover. As long as they don't go around advertising their faggotry or doing gay parades, it's better for everyone.
>>
>>74353063
>what is homosexuality to you?
The attraction. Virgins can know they're straight, right? Why even mention the act?
>>
>>74353063
for me homossexuality is a tripod of influences : biology/social/family. the basis is this : people need to fuck, what will they fuck is personal. just like food, you need proteins, vitamins and fat. i can throw you a a sack of potatoes and raw meat. or your mom´s dish that you love. witch one would you pick ?
>>
>>74353198
i dont know where you live mate, but i assume its at the local crocodile farm. just about nowhere in europe north for italy is being gay looked down upon, albeit it admittedly differs from family to family. i keep hearing this shit about ''having to hide.'' look at the media for fucks sake. it sucks if thats how it is in the outback downunder, but it sure isnt like that in most of the west.

>>74353255

we forgive, understand, and aid those who want to do controversial things. but being attracted to someone or something is completely different from actually acting on those desires.

>>74353270

it would be more valid to say that the choice was between mom's dish and an inedible rock. of course it has evolved to be much more than that, but having sex is at the end of the day to make children. after that it is for bonding.

eating is for surviving and getting to stuff you need in your body. if i started eating unhealthy things that did not actually give me proteins, vitamins, or fat, then yes, that would be stupid/wrong/bad too.
>>
>>74353198
i didnt really adress your message completely, but the matter of the fact is that faggots DO go around with gay parades, it does get shoved into television, it IS taught overly so in schools, and it does have an absurd amount of influence for being nothing more than a sexual orientation/preference. its true, if the majority was just as you described, completely like all other people, then it would be far more acceptable to be gay.

but the reality is that it is not like that.
>>
>>74353629
Selection bias. If you see a normal person you assume they're straight. People think I'm straight all the time.

I'd think you were Australian until I heard your accent.
>>
>>74353702
and thats good to hear i guess, but you also browse the 4chins. youre hardly one of the normal, average homosexuals.
>>
>>74347742

what even is this thing?
>>
>>74353538
>but having sex is at the end of the day to make children
you cant prove that in humans. sex in humanity only touches biological sexuality. There is so much fetishism envolved. if what you say was right no one would jerk off, ever. And also porn would not be a thing.
>>
>>74353759
I need my West Papuan wood carving telnet.
>>
It's almost a testament to how yapping is feminine by how the LGBT youtube community is nothing but banal yapping about celebrity bullshit.

At least when straight males talk, it has some kind of purpose and goal.

Same could be said about LGBT sex in that case; pointless.
>>
>>74353869
well my stand in all this is :
- fuck whatever you want, i dont give a fuck until you start dictating what i should fuck.
- reparations for minorities is a mistake, fuck you there is no free lunch.

I dont have problems with gays or trans or whatever, i think its productive that there are differences. people that are happy in their sexual lifes are better at producing. and production is a good thing. They are also less to get into fights or comit violent acts against other people. so yeah, gays makes society a better place. so let them be.
>>
>>74353869
i do believe that i added that is has evolved to be much more than that. but with that said, it is a fact that in nature, for example if we were back to the early primate state (if thats what you subscribe to) sex would be to either 1) make children or 2) form a relationship to ensure that you will live your life together and aid each other.

nowadays, the second point is near non existant with the decline of marriage, and the first point does obviously not function for homosexuals. homosexuality in nature (not that theres much of that, if any) fills only one criteria, and that is a emotional bond, which straight also have.

homosexuality has no inherent place in biological nature outside of what we make for it.
>>
>>74347742

This bitch is the most obnoxious person to ever own a youtube account. Her disgusting voice and way of talking is just one of the many things that highlight her degeneracy.
>>
>>74354103
sex in humanity is not evolution from a natural form of sex its an involution ans in a change. You could say sex for humans is degenerate by nature. we are degenerate beings bro. deal with it.
>>
>>74347742
Jumping in front of train.

I'd like to think in my final act I inconvenienced at least 10 people.
>>
>>74354216
this again

>Implying i have said that all gays should die
>implying i have said that i hate gays
>implying i have said that i beat up gays
>implying i have said that i cannot handle gays
>implying i have said that being gay is so anathema it should not be allowed in any way, shape, or form

go fuck yourself brazil. im just trying to have a reasonable argument, starting in the very beginning with saying that homosexuality is a choice, and you pull the ''deal with it'' card.
>>
>>74353063
>what is homosexuality to you? we don't call people who want to rob banks criminals. we call people who actually do criminals.

>perhaps being attracted isnt a choice. but you taking a dick up your ass sure is.

But acting on those desires isn't affecting your life in a negative way. Why do you see fit to compare a criminal activity like bank robbing to a man sucking off another man? One is being detrimental to society, the path usually involving violence, extortion, collateral damage, and damage to an economic system, and the other are two men in the privacy of a room, making cummies. Why the moot comparison?
>>
>>74351596
>people that fuck traps, are, in their minds, fucking a male and female person at the same time. its like they are fulfilling a sex fantasy of fucking both sexes at the same time.
That's a stretch. You're on point for everything else.
>>
>>74353538
>but having sex is at the end of the day to make children.
what if I told you more sex is had for pleasure and enjoyment than for the purpose of procreation?
>>
>>74354103
sex for animals is like this:
they have a container, it gets filled, then they start having sex. what fills up the container(the container is a quanitty of hormons) are a color, on the other sex, a behaviour (some animals start singing or dancing its very specific). That will start the mating time. In humans we start fucking in the maturation time, some children start even before that, with masturbation (its a thing even befor the hormonal maturation, and they can feel plasure in the process). Therefore plasure for humans is not a fisical thing only we develloped our brains and thinking in a way its possible even getting to a form of climax that is not related to penis in the vagina. Therefore we can stimulate erogenous zones in the brain that is not related to erogenous zones in the body. Its know that people that completelly lost the sensitivity on the penis or vagina due to an car crash or something can still feel plasure turning non erogenous areas like the ear or the neck into erogenous zones. thats all the minds work. we can shift sexual zones, with alot of effort. so using the biological to determine human behaviour is not that efficient in the end since we can bend biology when its about sex.
>>
>>74354386
i keep hearing this too. first of all, it was an example. i could have used overweight people and eating as an example, i could have used just about anything.

but as for further reason why i used that, is that gays like that one australian seem to be completely fine: not going on gay parades, not forcing it into schools, not forcing homosexuality into everything. thing is, many homosexuals are not like the aussie, and doing all these things are actually detrimental to society.

>>74354488

as i said, that is how it is in the modern human, not in nature, not how it started out with. and it still does not change that the purpose of sex, outside of opinions and feelings, is to procreate. this is common sense.
>>
>>74354338
i never implyied none of this. sometimes it pisses me off when people try to naturalize sex. nothing in sex is natural for man anymore i wrote something about it >>74354523
. sorry about the deal with it card.
>>
>>74354610
yes, but thats the word of the day. ANYMORE. my point is that homosexuality has become the norm, it has become the accepted state of affairs today. but in nature, it is inferior to relationships with the opposite gender which grants the same (perhaps better, dependant on the individual relationship) emotional response, but also allows you to further your species by procreating.
>>
>>74354589
Okay so your issue are gay people that attempt to shove it everywhere and undermine family/moral values

fair enough

However I don't think they should have to live in secrecy either. I think if a gay person fucks and sucks a bunch of guys and keeps to himself about it, thats no problem by me. I believe we are on the same page about this.
>>
>>74354729
we are in theory. from what i have seen and experienced though, the sort of people who regularly sucks off a bunch of guys does not keep it to themselves, usually expressing it in some significant way which is more harmful than not for society.

but yes, at the end of the day, i agree. homosexuals who keep what goes on in the bathroom to themselves, like straight people should, are acceptable. its just that even on 4chan if i bring it up, im instantly labelled as a pro-euthanizing of homosexuals person.
>>
File: btb1.jpg (76 KB, 660x660) Image search: [Google]
btb1.jpg
76 KB, 660x660
>>74347742
These creatures thrive on attention.
Generally they flaunt their mental illness in public with the hope of getting a negative reaction from someone, which to them validates their victim status and confirmation biases.
The very best thing to do is IGNORE THEM. Do this, and they wither on the vine.
What can be done, is to communicate with those they seek to attack (Admins of universities, public policy officials, etc.) these are the people they seek out to try to "shame" into capitulation.Urge them not to give in to degeneracy.
How do you kill a creature? You cut off it's food supply.
Ignore Them.
>>
>>74354727
>my point is that homosexuality has become the norm.
is it where you live?
in brazil its not. we have high mortality rates for assassination of homossexuals. I dont have the data, but i think its very common to kill homossexuals on the undeveloped countries in the western countries. I belive its out of ignorance.
>>
>>74355347
>high mortality rates for assassination of homossexuals

Does Brazil have a ton of fag politicians?
>>
>>74355530
we just have one out of the closet. the gay comunitie dont feel represented by him they dont even voted for him. we have a crazy system that ellect congressmen based on how well your party was voted. the gays in brazil are against gay privilege from what i hear from some gay friends. they are thinking about bolsonaro. A totalitarian, conservative that is clibing up the stairs of popularity and is thinking about trying to run for presidency. So brazil is so crazy even gays are conservatives.
>>
good damn. Feels to good to live in a country where non of this faggotry exists

Best of luck, Mr white man.
>>
>>74355866
>Feels to good to live in a country where non of this faggotry exists

there is no such a place where there are no fags bro. even if you kills all the fags i would probably say the fag killer is a gay in the closet. so please btfo.
>>
File: Noose.jpg (10 KB, 253x380) Image search: [Google]
Noose.jpg
10 KB, 253x380
>>74347742
>>
>>74356082
if someone outright confess that he/she is gay, he/she will get fucked either by the law or by urban justice.

Unlike """""""""""progressive"""""""""" countries, we don't accept this kind of faggotry; no homos, no trannies no WolfAntarcticfox kin...etc.

Also are you actually trying to compared some gay atheist whiteman country to our ultra conservative and religious nation?

checkmate m8
>>
File: pc7rndLqi.jpg (56 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
pc7rndLqi.jpg
56 KB, 500x500
>>74356357

>checkmate m8
we cant play any game when your rules are different of my rules. so i heard you just got out of a dictatorship, you come to a board where people can say what they think and you think you have critical thinking enough to best any of us? even me a shit 3d world monkey like me ? go grab a book on logics, psychology, history , philosophy biology and get back.
Pro tip : you cant, it will be hard to find any of those on your libraries full of corans.
>>
File: INDIA.png (139 KB, 1350x900) Image search: [Google]
INDIA.png
139 KB, 1350x900
>>74347809

Poo in the loo, wash both hands after.
>>
>>74347742
I know fat chick who thinks they are a man but has a boyfriend and tits.
Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.