[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dorm room v2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
So me and the girl from yesterday ended up watching the greatest story never told and i think she's beginning to see the (((media))) for what it is.

I've decided to keep my room as it is and order a communist flag to do with it (a person a few houses away has a communist flag in their window). Why are they allowed their flag and I'm not allowed mine if communism was responsible for tens of millions of deaths?

Anyway just thought i'd keep you updated. Love you guys /pol/, stay sane.
>>
>nazi flag
>communist flag

Pick one faggot
>>
>>74346885
I'm only buying the communist one to use as a point of comparison
>>
>>74346885
>>nazi flag
>>communist flag
This! Pick the communist flag, they won the war against a cuck ideology unlike Nazis
>>
>>74346706

>having a nazi flag in your dorm room

You're going to get evicted.
>>
>>74347035
this
>>
>>74346947
communism is pure evil and unnatural
>>
>>74346706
> communist flag beside a nazi flag
Wow you are an edgy /pol/ attention slut
>>
>>74347383
Fuck off Jew. The goyim are awakening
>>
>>74346947

Communism is THE cuck ideology however, literally, full stop, it involves overthrowing the rich so a select elite can control all of society unopposed while handing out favors and benefits to those who serve them best. In communism there are only two positions, the state, and it's slaves.
>>
>>74346706
>(a person a few houses away has a communist flag in their window). Why are they allowed their flag and I'm not allowed mine if communism was responsible for tens of millions of deaths?

The big difference is that the third reich was racist & there are laws against racism so that gives people extra reason to ban the "nazi" flag.

The only way I see the commie flag being taken down is if someone who's parents/grandparents were a victim of communism lives nearby.
>>
File: 1462808263218.png (671 KB, 819x595) Image search: [Google]
1462808263218.png
671 KB, 819x595
>>74346706
Post picture of the girl.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.