[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone seen 'Defamation'?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: delete_this_NOW.jpg (238 KB, 586x720) Image search: [Google]
delete_this_NOW.jpg
238 KB, 586x720
It's made by a Jew, about Jews, but it seems really redpilled. It's about the ADL and Israeli kids that learn about the Holocaust. Any opinion?

https://youtu.be/rYF7opH-9do
>>
>>74343183
Bump
>>
>>74343183
Jews often defect and expose other jews for their jewing. But these jews are just jewing the other jews to make a quick sheckle and so they can later say, "not all jews are bads i'm one of the good jews that didn't jew you."

Dirty slimy jews can't help themselves. They always jew everyone.

Never trust a jew.
>>
Is that the one with Abe Foxman and the Israeli kids crying crocodile tears where the doc maker gets a pizza slice in Auschwitz?

It's pretty good.
>>
There's some /pol/-tier conversations in it. Especially with that group of black guys in New York. Lots of /pol/ memes subtly referenced, not intentionally, but they're all over the film.
>>
>>74343900
yeah that's the one. i think the director is an Israeli leftist. he inadvertently revealed a lot while trying to make criticism.
>>
I'm watching it now, meanwhile it's quite interesting.
>>
>>74343969
Didn't he interview his grandma at the start of the film? I seem to recall her saying jews do too much jewing or something like that.
>>
It's actually a great movie, and that one Israeli guy finally, finally got rid of fucking Abe Foxman, cancer that he is, and shows how money is pissed away and what the "ADL" really does.

the only "anti-semitism" I ever saw in NYC was groups of orthodox Jews fighting one another over whether some old, hateful kike was their messiah.

This director is up there with Mordacci Venunu as most human Israeli ever.

Fowman was expecting a sympathetic, sob story and the guy told the truth instead. Esp like his grandmother: "A Jew is a crook, always pulling monkey business bc they don't want to work."
>>
I also like how their "chaperones" have to get then to shut up and go to sleep by literally telling them "monster under the bed" stories about Nazis coming to get them.
>>
>>74345016
yeah, she basically said that Jews were greedy crooks. i think what entertains me the most is watching left-wing jews BTFO'ing and rustling all the hardcore zionists
>>74345209
the kids are utterly brainwashed.
the way their mouths hang open, and they just look like they were raised by televisions, all airheads... so bizarre. no skepticism at all. almost like watching that Jesus Camp movie about kids being brainwashed by Pentecostals
>>74344916
when you were a kid, did they make you visit camps like that?
>>
>>74343183
Based Grandma at the beginning kek.
>>
>>74345558
>when you were a kid, did they make you visit camps like that?
yes
>>
File: 1453524665974.jpg (38 KB, 366x464) Image search: [Google]
1453524665974.jpg
38 KB, 366x464
>>74343183
>>
File: 1458467106564.webm (598 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1458467106564.webm
598 KB, 480x360
>>
>>74343183
I saw it, I remember his grandmother being awesome and that mossad guy lying to school children about polish people
>>
>>74346713
did you see the conversation/argument he had with the balding man, at the anti-defamation conference? the man says "this is the problem with the Left, you are like a battered wife". It's funny, because this is how all people on the Right of politics view the left, in any western country, But it's ironic, because he is using the fear of anti-semitism, using propaganda, in a way that backfires on israel and Jews. It creates the view of deception that Hitler describes in his writing, where he believes that everything they do is to manipulate and defame. He even uses the word "defame" many times, that they use armies of accusers to shout down anyone who opposes them. It is interesting that Jews have such faith in rhetoric and propaganda to serve them without backfiring.

anyway, very interesting documentary overall. such a strange world.
>>
Not all Israelis are kenites, and virtually none are of Judah.
>>
>>74348337
Say what? You saying that Israelis are rechabites?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.