[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I hate all of you dirty degenerates. Here are some steam codes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1463369147865.jpg (222 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1463369147865.jpg
222 KB, 1024x768
I hate all of you dirty degenerates.

Here are some steam codes i'm not going to use:

3TJZB-3QLHC-6XLDH saint's row 2.

3XK88-XE7EE-V2GAV - dead island GOTY

3Y54K-0TWVR-VTXZ6 - Saint's Row 3 Full package

07Z9Q-0I8LK-76GFQ - Saint's Row IV
>>
>he thinks we play videogames here

Videogames are for kids you degenerate
>>
>>74340872

>videogames are for kids

so's that anime pillow you've got, you fucking weeb
>>
>>74340814
>cuck codes from a tripfag
back the fuck off??!!?!
>>
>>74340814
Those are some shifty games alright.

How about you throw a code for metal gear solid V my way, I've been meaning to play the multiplayer mode for some time already.
>>
>>74340959

>legit triggered
>implying deep silver isn't a based as fuck dev house
>>
>>74341030

It's just humble bundle stuff I don't need. Don't bother with MGSV though, the series has been shit since 2.
>>
>>74341066
I liked the multiplayer mode in MGS 4, it was moderately competitive. I don't care much for the story at this point.

Have you played V in multiplayer mode?
>>
>>74341129

Nah. I got a free copy of MGSV with a graphics card, so I only played a little of it. It just seems like...a boring as fuck open world MGS game. The memes are the best thing about it.

Multiplayer might be different though, I never bothered with those. Should I?
>>
>>74341066
thanks for the game mang
>>
File: boy.jpg (116 KB, 600x410) Image search: [Google]
boy.jpg
116 KB, 600x410
Thanks bro, will play SR3 later today. Totally new to this genre.
>>
>>74341183
Multiplayer in MGS 4 was bretty fun and competitive, it seems like V is very similar to it from what I can see from the videos. Teamwork is pretty fun.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YHNjrIL1u6A

Quake live is also good if you can handle fast paced games.
>>
>>74341456

Shit, maybe I fucked up by not giving it a try. Then again, my reflexes suck so i'm no good at these kinds of games.

If you haven't played the witcher III, I recommend it. It's THE /pol/ game. Some of the devs must be /pol/lacks.
>>
>>74341558
>Some of the devs must be /pol/lacks.

They probably are. There's a few screenshots of them arguing history with SJW types, it was pretty hilarious.
>>
>>74341558
why

i played it but they talk too much and it becomes "press X over and over forever"
>>
>>74341645

> arguing history with SJW types

Their arguments over race were fucking beautiful.

>>74341683

There are lots of /pol/ memes in it, Geralt is even more /pol/ tier than he is in the books, they told the race baiters to fuck off over the game, etc.

Honestly, working "the nose knows" in was my personal favourite. Just little touches, really.

It's a pretty badass game in general, if you're ever in the mood for a nice piece of lore-filled fantasy. The combat can be pretty easy, but it's dark souls tier if you whack up the difficulty, and you'll get fucked without it feeling too cheap.
>>
>playing degenerate sjw games
>Playing games at all
>even paying for games
At least torrent this shit.
>>
>>74341935

It's just Humble Bundle, man. Which is a pretty sweet idea. You can get the torrents if you want, don't get so bent out of shape.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.