[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's wrong with weed again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: !!dracula.jpg (751 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
!!dracula.jpg
751 KB, 1200x1600
What's wrong with weed again?
>>
>>74336029

it turns you into a lethargic buffoon
>>
>>74336089
isn't that what we all aspire to be?
>>
>>74336029
Nobody likes you. Take a bath.
>>
File: 1462337282218.png (825 KB, 709x759) Image search: [Google]
1462337282218.png
825 KB, 709x759
>>74336029
It's like anything you could consider decedent. It's really easy to use it habitually to try to mask depression or other mental problems instead of trying to work towards overcoming your problems. Basically weed is only as bad as the populous using it. However I still stand with Buddhist priest on this. It clouds the mind, it does not "expand" it.
>>
>>74336029
makes you into a filthy smelly hippie
>>
>>74336029

It's just a miserable pile of secrets.
>>
Imagine how many more young people would be redpilled if psychoactive drugs weren't a thing.
>>
Turns you into an annoying cunt who won't shut up about how great weed is.
>>
>>74336029
Stoners must be hanged
>>
File: Janusz-Palikot.jpg (35 KB, 640x430) Image search: [Google]
Janusz-Palikot.jpg
35 KB, 640x430
The fact that half of the posts here are aimed at the people who do it, rather than the activity and ts consequences, should give you a good idea.
>Muh children (because parents are apparently too incompetent to raise their kids)
>Muh family values (because we should apparently take away your freedom and let you be raped by niggers because you might not be a part of a cohesive, family unit)
>Muh productivity (because everyone has to be good at everything and has to meet some stranger's expectations of them, and if they can't, again, they get to go to prison for it)

The funny thing is that I could pick any other depraved vice, drinking, gambling, swinging, etc, and if I bitched and ranted on the sidewalk about it like people do weed, people would think me either a Baptist or a fucking woman.
>>
Your words are as empty as your soul!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.