[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will Conservashits and Lolbortarians move to their utopia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (77 KB, 1036x733) Image search: [Google]
image.png
77 KB, 1036x733
When will Conservashits and Lolbortarians move to their utopia land already ?
>>
File: received_582822528554586.jpg (60 KB, 654x862) Image search: [Google]
received_582822528554586.jpg
60 KB, 654x862
No fpbp.

Just /thread
>>
File: ergergerg.png (178 KB, 696x852) Image search: [Google]
ergergerg.png
178 KB, 696x852
We're already in our utopia, we just have to get rid of brainwashed morons like you.

Here's your utopia land:

Why don't you go there?
>>
Somalia would be just fine if the nigger infestation was removed.
>>
>>74333275
If Americans took over Somalia instead of half assing it with the UN crew ala Black Hawk Down, we'd turn the Horn of Africa in the the EMPIRE OF FREEDOM IN DINDULAND.

But nooooooo, Imperialism is baaaaaad.
>>
>>74333275
Genocide native Somalis

Import 3 million whites and create a system with minimal government and correspondingly low taxes

Tell me that society wouldnt become the wealthiest in Africa in very few years....
>>
https://twitter.com/selmaaxmed/status/731998992976990209

I had a dream these women made me their sex slave
>>
>>74333275
>Inferring that Somalia isn't the ultimate endgame of what Liberalism leads to.

Good kek, but you're so far off base it fucking hurts, why do people have to keep destroying this tired notion every fucking day just because you don't bother to notice that the same thing is posted every 8 hours or so?

Faggot liberal cocksucker.
>>
>>74333275
Get every single nigger out, and I'll take it.

The world would be on suicide watch after whites make Somalia the next great wonder of the world.

Stay mad, nigger fuck.
>>
>>74333275
Call me when you cucks stop crawling on your hands and knees to Texas begging for gibs, loser.
>>
File: hong-kong-09.jpg (2 MB, 1400x967) Image search: [Google]
hong-kong-09.jpg
2 MB, 1400x967
XD epic meme
>>
>>74333275
If I had the money I probably would. That or Kenya.

>Not even a libertarian
>Complete opposite actually
>>
>>74333348
>nows my chance to be a fag
>LEAF
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.