[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do these people like Islam so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
Why do these people like Islam so much?
>>
""""""""""""""people"""""""""""""""
>>
>>74329525
more of a person than you, Carlos?
>>
Obama
>>
>>74326691
I'd fucking bomb the hell out of indonesia and malaysia. Fucking mudslimes
>>
>>74326691
Because people are fucking stupid.
>>
Java's okay.
>>
>>74330837
I've heard they're a lot cooler than the middle eastern mudslimes
>>
>>74330837
shut up you nigger of SEA
we're better of without you
you even have Terorist in your country
and commie president
>>
cause they're poor and stupid like all the other religious places of the world.
>>
pretty sure islam was brought to that region a long time ago by islamic traders. The islands have always been a hotbed for trade, and the traders from the middle east and india spread their religions there.
>>
>>74331773
Did they have no soul, no religion? How people would willingly convert to that shit is strange. There had to be bloodshed.
>>
>>74331773
This, they're an example of what will happen to Europe.
>>
>>74326691
Actually unlike essentially, every other place on the planet where Islam is practiced, the muslim areas of south east asia were willing converts who adopted it after being exposed to it through trade.

No conversion by the sword here. Again unlike every other muslim country.
>>
>>74331399
>Be indonesian
>Get blown up in jakarta
>Try to get on boat to Australia
>Tony "Stop the Boats" Abbot shuts you down
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.