[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he retarded?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: i6i75.png (60 KB, 683x353) Image search: [Google]
i6i75.png
60 KB, 683x353
Is he retarded?
>>
>>74323910
Are you?
>>
>>74323910

Well, he doesn't shitpost on /pol/, so he's got a leg up on you there friend
>>
>>74323910
Trumpfags are retarded for believing his lies and flip flopping blindly, he's just playing them like the useful idiots they are.

Trumpfags think any poll which doesn't make him look good is fabricated, but the polls that make him look good are 100% legit.

It's a mass severe case of delusion and selection bias.
>>
To be fair, the 70% poll was back in March and the MSM has been using it since then.
>>
File: dat trump.jpg (15 KB, 480x611) Image search: [Google]
dat trump.jpg
15 KB, 480x611
>>74323910

He's an alpha. Of course women hate him.
>But secretly want to roughly taken by Trump.
>>
>>74323910
Woman here and I'm a Trump supporter. So is my mother. There are a lot of us.
>>
Every time I speak of the haters and losers I do so with great love and affection. They cannot help the fact that they were born fucked up!
>>74324160
>>
File: trumpbait.jpg (82 KB, 359x360) Image search: [Google]
trumpbait.jpg
82 KB, 359x360
>>74324160
>>
>>74324235
>And they can and will secretly vote for him.
>>
>>74324235
Oh shit maga
>>
>>74323910
>MSM poll is fact and not on par with a 4 year olds opinion
>>
>>74323910
does he understand how averages work. The people at your rally represent a small number of the total population

i get that its a meme, le overlord trump and whatever, but the dude is actually a fuckin retard. I believe he is a good businessman but the way he expresses himself shows a frequent lack of intelligence overall.
>>
>>74323910
1/2 as in 50% faggot
>>
File: 1463534114623.jpg (101 KB, 345x345) Image search: [Google]
1463534114623.jpg
101 KB, 345x345
>>74323910
A
>>
>>74323910
A FUCKING LEAF

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

L
E
A
F
>>
>>74323910
>he doesn't understand the strategy
It's really fucking simple leaf. He's pushing the narrative that the media is untrustworthy (which is true but besides the point), and that he's fighting against them. Everyone roots for the underdog.
>>
>>74323910
>AFL!
>>
>>74324443
He's using a female supporter's tweet that effectively says he's not hated by women.

It's manipulation/persuasion.

1) Not him saying it
2) Interacting with supporters
3) Shows a woman supporting him and distrusting the media

Most of the people dead-set against trump will stay that way. Huge swathes of people are potential voters though, this is just one way of countering a narrative (regardless of whether it's true).

>As a side note you need to remember that it isn't just about getting votes for himself, but preventing Hillary from getting them. He's trying to combat the subliminal message that women are going to (and supposed to) vote for her; some might not be able to bring themselves to vote for him, but he might be able to convince them NOT to vote for her.
>>
>>74323910
He's quoting you illiterate fucking homo
>>
File: HumbleKeque.jpg (308 KB, 1142x1078) Image search: [Google]
HumbleKeque.jpg
308 KB, 1142x1078
>>74323910
LEAFY LEAFY LEAFY LEAF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
Rallies are not random samples, but they may still be somewhat representative (but probably not). That guy was presenting his opinion mostly. I don't see what's so retarded about this retweet.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.